PDA

View Full Version : The Playoffs Cometh - Let us not forget!

Chomag
04-13-2009, 07:47 PM
u1EL38SKyX8

"Memorial Day Miracle"

I still remember this day like it was just yesterday. This was actually the last game that I have been able to see the spurs live in person. However I don't regret that because it was one of the best. Man, Sean Elliott was one super clutch beast! We have had one wacky season this year but I'm looking forward in watching the real season start. :flag: all the way to :lobt2:

I was wondering though. Does the AT&T center ever get this fired up and loud?

Creation88
04-13-2009, 07:52 PM
"he fires the three!"

i loved Costas on the NBA. and the theme song too!
i went to Game 1 of the 99 Finals and the Alamodome was ecstatic. it was loud after every single Spurs' basket.

AussieFanKurt
04-13-2009, 08:09 PM
"and hits it!"

Strike
04-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Possibly the greatest shot in spurs history.

I remember it vividly. I was watching the game at my parents' house. My parents are blazer fans. They couldn't believe that the shot not only fell, but that Elliott kept his feet inbounds. Had he put just one heel on the floor, no good. They had to watch the replay twice before they believed he stayed in bounds.

Sweet shot, sweet game, sweet memory.

kjhip1
04-13-2009, 08:20 PM
it does not get any better than that shot...I'll never forget this moment..just watching it gives me goose bumps...seeing 5-0 run back to the locker room smiling..what a season!

Spursfan092120
04-13-2009, 08:54 PM
u1EL38SKyX8

"Memorial Day Miracle"

I still remember this day like it was just yesterday. This was actually the last game that I have been able to see the spurs live in person. However I don't regret that because it was one of the best. Man, Sean Elliott was one super clutch beast! We have had one wacky season this year but I'm looking forward in watching the real season start. :flag: all the way to :lobt2:

I was wondering though. Does the AT&T center ever get this fired up and loud?
AT&T Center gets fired up and loud, yes, but there were 3 times as many people in the Alamodome..can't really match up to that.

Thomas82
04-13-2009, 09:01 PM
it does not get any better than that shot...I'll never forget this moment..just watching it gives me goose bumps...seeing 5-0 run back to the locker room smiling..what a season!

It's hard to believe that was 10 years ago already.