PDA

View Full Version : Nazr: 8pts, 8rbs; Rasho: 0pts, 5rbs...sound about right

DuncanMVP
03-18-2005, 11:18 PM
But it's Rasho's "presence" which makes him useful :lol :lol :lol

Guru of Nothing
03-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Every once in a while I'll have something stupid to say, but I usually manage to keep it to myself.

This is not one of those times.

In other words, I like Rasho.

ZStomp
03-18-2005, 11:39 PM
I like Rasho....but......

I'll leave it at that.

Sigh.

Very Disappointing for our starting center.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-18-2005, 11:42 PM
I've been tellin' y'all - the handwriting is on the wall.

Tony
Manu
Bowen
Duncan
Mohammed

DuncanMVP
03-18-2005, 11:44 PM
like I said in a earlier topic I made, start Nazr already

ChumpDumper
03-18-2005, 11:45 PM
like I said in a earlier topic I madeWhere? We all missed that one.

Or eight.

DuncanMVP
03-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Where? We all missed that one.

Or eight.

When I made that post I was bashed for even daring to say that rasho should sit

ChumpDumper
03-18-2005, 11:49 PM
And?

Still doesn't look like it will change anytime soon. There's no halfcourt spacing at all when Nazr and Duncan are on the floor, for example, and Nazr still has to find his spots on D to avoid stupid fouls.

Guru of Nothing
03-18-2005, 11:51 PM
When I made that post I was bashed for even daring to say that rasho should sit

Link please. I don't feel like using the search function.

DuncanMVP
03-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Link please. I don't feel like using the search function.

I dont feel like it either

search it if you want to

picnroll
03-19-2005, 12:14 AM
I can vouch for Marcus. He's been calling for everybody including the coyote to replace Rasho in the starting lineup.

spursfan05
03-19-2005, 12:21 AM
for the love of god start nazr!!!!!!!!!!!!

MannyIsGod
03-19-2005, 12:39 AM
God this forum is getting so watered down.

TMSKILZ
03-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Rasho is hard to understand.
His Reb is getting weaker, & his scoring is no where to be found.

Even the other Solvenian from the Bobcats "Brezec" is better than Rasho it seems.

Nazr gets to the line more than Rasho, I wonder is pop regrets signing Rasho.

ZStomp
03-19-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm SOOOOOOOOOO disappointed in Rasho.....:(

T Park
03-19-2005, 01:22 AM
wtf.

What did Rasho play tonight, 18 25 minutes??

Nazr about 28???

God chill out people.

Not suprising another Rasho sucks thread from the dumbfuckMVP

DuncanMVP
03-19-2005, 01:40 AM
wtf.

What did Rasho play tonight, 18 25 minutes??

Nazr about 28???

God chill out people.

Not suprising another Rasho sucks thread from the dumbfuckMVP

maybe if you took rasho's nuts out of your mouth you would realize he's complete joke

Mutombo is even 10x better then Rasho

SLOVENIAN 8
03-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Rasho sems not to be in great form. I think that they fuc... him becouse he not shooting almost nothing, no plays for him itd... So what the fuck do you expect from him if there is no plays. At Wolwes he shoot very good, first season with spurs was not bad, but this year??

And Nazr, he was not so good today FG 3/8, FT 2/6 , ok only good thing was 8 reb

Aand Rasho FG 2/0. The next game will be 2/3. How do you expect from him more tha 10 pts if he shot only 3 times in whole game???

Streakyshooter08
03-19-2005, 04:51 AM
Normally I don't post in this kinds of threads but I want to make you realize something:

Mohammed and Rasho play for the same team.:) It doesn't matter who starts, the only thing that matters is the win!!! If Nazr comes off the bench, plays more (and better) and the team wins. So what??? What is the problem? If Nazr or Horry go down with some kind of injury you would hope that Rasho is there to help. I am not saying he does play good I am just saying: accept how he plays and stop getting on his back after every bad game. (and he only played 16 minutes)

BTW: Bruce did score 0Pts, Beno did score 2pts (1-7 FGs),... you could start this kind of thread after every game, cause there will always be players with a bad game.

Think about it an relax!

Slomo
03-19-2005, 05:17 AM
Normally I don't post in this kinds of threads but I want to make you realize something:

Mohammed and Rasho play for the same team.:) It doesn't matter who starts, the only thing that matters is the win!!! If Nazr comes off the bench, plays more (and better) and the team wins. So what??? What is the problem? If Nazr or Horry go down with some kind of injury you would hope that Rasho is there to help. I am not saying he does play good I am just saying: accept how he plays and stop getting on his back after every bad game. (and he only played 16 minutes)

BTW: Bruce did score 0Pts, Beno did score 2pts (1-7 FGs),... you could start this kind of thread after every game, cause there will always be players with a bad game.

Think about it an relax! Good point. Unfortunately it will not stop MB (aka DuncanMVP) to bash Rasho every time that the score box gives him an excuse - and that does not bother me. What is really sad is that after starting numerous threads just bashing Rasho and bringing nothing of substance to the forum (unlike AHF who also wants to start Nazr and can actually explain his reasoning) he goes on and complain about it like the little bitch that he is.

When I made that post I was bashed for even daring to say that rasho should sitGet over it Calimero http://www.nrc.nl/images/calimero.jpg

Slo spurs fan
03-19-2005, 05:59 AM
like I said in a earlier topic I made, start Nazr already

Where have you been last game, when Nazr sucked? Dickhead!

Streakyshooter08
03-19-2005, 06:45 AM
@Slomo: You are right! I just want to say our team is Rasho AND Nazr. It seems like some fans think it is Rasho against Nazr. I am sure Rasho is doing all he can to help the team.

Slomo
03-19-2005, 07:01 AM
@Slomo: You are right! I just want to say our team is Rasho AND Nazr. It seems like some fans think it is Rasho against Nazr. I am sure Rasho is doing all he can to help the team.
Absolutely! You're either a fan of the team or you're not. I'm not saying that being a fan means you're not allowed to criticize players (and nobody is exempt of critics in this forum), but there's a difference about criticizing and just plain irrational hate.

AHF, Timvp, SolidD, CD, Z.... will rip apart a player for his performance but they will also give him props when he deserves it - the haters just hate. And people who openly root for a player on the team to fail are not supporters of the team!

BronxCowboy
03-19-2005, 07:10 AM
Somebody should slap the moron who started this thread. DuncanMVP, you already made whatever limited argument you have in 50 other threads, bitch! STFU already.

Gummi
03-19-2005, 07:35 AM
We're in a big playoff race for that number 1 spot and you want to start a player that has been with us for 3 weeks. A player that doesn't know half of our plays. Don't get me wrong, I do think that Nazr will be starting next season, but right now it isn't the right time. And like Pop said "It doesn't matter who starts, but who finishes"

Anyway, a good performance by Nazr against the Bobcats.

Dario
03-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Its funny, like 3 duncanmvp threads ago with rasho in it i said to myself - he is going to open new thread everytime when box score will work in favour of him. Dunno how much games are left, but if they are like 20 i predict like 5-7 threads like this one. And another prediction: i bet that he cheers for oposing team when rasho has the ball :) Way to go spurs fans :P

Rummpd
03-19-2005, 10:56 AM
The bottom line is we now have real depth at the center position period. Doesn't mean a damm who starts as was said above. Nazr will be there a lot at end if he keeps blocking shots and rebounding as well as some scoring.

I was against the Rose trade but this Nazr could turn out to be something special and has been impressive so far. Meanwhile, Rasho brings defense. Stop the hate!

ZStomp
03-19-2005, 11:22 AM
Both on the net or anyone who knows me personally-- they all know I'm a huge Spurs fan. I usually don't critisize players too much. If they are wearing the Silver and Black- they on my side.

But as someone mentioned earlier- every player is open for criticism. Even Duncan (his free throws come to mind). I just want more from my starting center.

GO RASHO!!

ZStomp
03-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Absolutely! You're either a fan of the team or you're not. I'm not saying that being a fan means you're not allowed to criticize players (and nobody is exempt of critics in this forum), but there's a difference about criticizing and just plain irrational hate.

AHF, Timvp, SolidD, CD, Z.... will rip apart a player for his performance but they will also give him props when he deserves it - the haters just hate. And people who openly root for a player on the team to fail are not supporters of the team!

That's what I'm saying. I will never ever hate anyone on the Spurs team. I'm glad everyone that is on this team is on the team.

:fro

Because in June all this will be a moot point. :elephant

DuncanMVP
03-19-2005, 01:10 PM
STFU, I give Rasho his props when he actually does something

and because that's very rare, I rarely give Rasho props

Slo spurs fan
03-19-2005, 01:49 PM
STFU, I give Rasho his props when he actually does something

and because that's very rare, I rarely give Rasho props

AAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao

Yes, of course :rolleyes

smeagol
03-19-2005, 01:52 PM
MB, STFU already. You and your aliases are stupid.

Dex
03-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Every once in a while I'll have something stupid to say, but I usually manage to keep it to myself.

This is not one of those times.

In other words, I like Rasho.

Your first comment was funnier. :spin

As for the rest of this gabbering....Rasho only played 12 minutes and took 2 shots.

...and that's all I have to say about that.

*wanders off to find a bench and eat stolen chocolates*