PDA

View Full Version : If I am not mistaken

Biggems
04-14-2009, 12:06 AM
If the Jazz win their last two games against the Clippers and Lakers, and the Mavs lose to Houston, the Jazz win the 7 seed.

If this is true, we want the Jazz to win on Tuesday against the Clippers. This way the Mavs will play balls out on Wednesday to try and avoid playing the Lakers in the 1st round.

We need the Mavs to have every incentive possible to beat the Rockets.

SequSpur
04-14-2009, 12:07 AM
really?

Mugen
04-14-2009, 12:09 AM
If the Jazz win their last two games against the Clippers and Lakers, and the Mavs lose to Houston, the Jazz win the 7 seed.

If this is true, we want the Jazz to win on Tuesday against the Clippers. This way the Mavs will play balls out on Wednesday to try and avoid playing the Lakers in the 1st round.

jazz played the clipps 2nite and won. they play the lakers on tuesday.

im ready for the playoffs to start and have this seeding bs to be over with

Mel_13
04-14-2009, 12:09 AM

Utah beat the Clippers tonight, we need them to beat the Lakers on Tuesday.

Biggems
04-14-2009, 12:11 AM
Utah beat the Clippers tonight, we need them to beat the Lakers on Tuesday.

my bad....i read the schedule wrong. well yes, we need the Lakers to lay down for the Jazz. This way the Mavs will have a sense of urgency on Wednesday

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2009, 12:31 AM
the Mavs want the 6th seed..they own Portland, and they matchup well against the Spurs and Rockets..

Mel_13
04-14-2009, 12:34 AM
my bad....i read the schedule wrong. well yes, we need the Lakers to lay down for the Jazz. This way the Mavs will have a sense of urgency on Wednesday

If the Lakers want Utah in the first round, they can clinch that with a win. If they would rather take their chances with NO or Dallas, they can "rest" as many key players as they care to. Cleveland's win tonight clinched HCA throughout for the Cavs.

Sean Cagney
04-14-2009, 12:37 AM
the Mavs want the 6th seed..they own Portland, and they matchup well against the Spurs and Rockets..

Yeah they do match up well unfortunately, without Manu even more. With Manu us in 6, without? Who knows.

HarlemHeat37
04-14-2009, 12:42 AM
they're a tough matchup..but playoff Duncan absolutely owns the Mavs, so it should be interesting..

I'd much rather play Houston though..any series will be tough..