PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Commission Counsel: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11

Galileo
04-14-2009, 02:25 PM
9/11 Commission Counsel: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11

New book from man tasked by government to help investigate attacks unveils how “official story is almost entirely untrue”

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission - John Farmer - says that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11, echoing the assertions of fellow 9/11 Commission members who concluded that the Pentagon were engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.

Farmer served as Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (officially known as the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States), and is also a former New Jersey Attorney General.

Farmer’s book about his experiences working for the Commission is entitled The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11, and is set to be released in September.

The book unveils how “the public had been seriously misled about what occurred during the morning of the attacks,” and Farmer himself states that “at some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened.”

Only the very naive would dispute that an agreement not to tell the truth is an agreement to lie. Farmer’s contention is that the government agreed to create a phony official version of events to cover-up the real story behind 9/11.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911-commission-counsel-government-agreed-to-lie-about-911.html

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
The writer of the article claims to know the discrepancies already but really doesn't say what the discrepancies are.

Why not?

DarrinS
04-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Can't we give you your own sandbox?

Enough of this bullshit already.

Banks91
04-14-2009, 03:01 PM
The writer of the article claims to know the discrepancies already but really doesn't say what the discrepancies are.

Why not?

That's what your focusing on? Not the fact that a book is being writting about the 9/11 commission and that the writer is accusing the commission of lying?

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 03:02 PM
That's what your focusing on? Not the fact that a book is being writting about the 9/11 commission and that the writer is accusing the commission of lying?Lying about what? That's precisely my focus.

JoeChalupa
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Damn, another one of these threads!?!?!? :lmao Mouse will be here in three....two...one..........

Wild Cobra
04-14-2009, 03:10 PM
That's what your focusing on? Not the fact that a book is being writting about the 9/11 commission and that the writer is accusing the commission of lying?
Anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

Where are the facts?

Banks91
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Lying about what? That's precisely my focus.

Hopefully the book will answer these questions, because regardless of what the writer of the article believes it's not going to make a difference to people that believe in the 9/11 commission.

He would simply be another conspiracy theorist.

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Hopefully the book will answer these questions, because regardless of what the writer of the article believes it's not going to make a difference to people that believe in the 9/11 commission.

He would simply be another conspiracy theorist.Depends on what he says they are lying about.

Banks91
04-14-2009, 03:13 PM
Anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

Where are the facts?

Hopefully the book will answer that, considering the person was in a position to get such facts.

Wild Cobra
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Hopefully the book will answer that, considering the person was in a position to get such facts.

LOL....

Hope...

Democrats fall for that line all the time.

Haven't you realized yet, it's a four letter word?

Jesus is my friend!
04-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Damn, another one of these threads!?!?!? :lmao Mouse will be here in three....two...one..........

Nbadan asked mouse not to post in anymore 9/11 topics.

Banks91
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM
LOL....

Hope...

Democrats fall for that line all the time.

Haven't you realized yet, it's a four letter word?

Wait, let me get this right. You are laughing off a book written by a person who was in a position to say things and actually has merit before you know anything about the book other than it's against the government?

Seems pretty closeminded to me.

Also, i'm no democrat, nor a republican. Two sides of the same coin.

Wild Cobra
04-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Wait, let me get this right. You are laughing off a book written by a person who was in a position to say things and actually has merit before you know anything about the book other than it's against the government?

Seems pretty closeminded to me.

Also, i'm no democrat, nor a republican. Two sides of the same coin.
Yet you are certain this book will produce some evidence. I know how propaganda works. This guy probably has no evidence, but this will hype up his book sales. He will show countless examples of other peoples hypothesis and circumstantial evidence, but no physical evidence. You have likely become one of his ignorant minions. Ignorant if you believe this without seeing evidence first.

Galileo
04-14-2009, 03:53 PM
In a related topic:

The real story of Columbine

Much of what the public has been told about the 1999 shootings is wrong.

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

By Greg Toppo, USA TODAY

They weren't goths or loners.

The two teenagers who killed 13 people and themselves at suburban Denver's Columbine High School 10 years ago next week weren't in the "Trenchcoat Mafia," disaffected videogamers who wore cowboy dusters. The killings ignited a national debate over bullying, but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied — in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."

Their rampage put schools on alert for "enemies lists" made by troubled students, but the enemies on their list had graduated from Columbine a year earlier. Contrary to early reports, Harris and Klebold weren't on antidepressant medication and didn't target jocks, blacks or Christians, police now say, citing the killers' journals and witness accounts. That story about a student being shot in the head after she said she believed in God? Never happened, the FBI says now.

A decade after Harris and Klebold made Columbine a synonym for rage, new information — including several books that analyze the tragedy through diaries, e-mails, appointment books, videotape, police affidavits and interviews with witnesses, friends and survivors — indicate that much of what the public has been told about the shootings is wrong.

MORE:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm?se=yahoorefer

ChumpDumper
04-14-2009, 03:54 PM
While interesting, it's not related at all.

Banks91
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Yet you are certain this book will produce some evidence. I know how propaganda works. This guy probably has no evidence, but this will hype up his book sales. He will show countless examples of other peoples hypothesis and circumstantial evidence, but no physical evidence. You have likely become one of his ignorant minions. Ignorant if you believe this without seeing evidence first.

How am i certain when in a couple of my posts i specifically said "hopefully".
You on the on the other hand do seem certain.

Considering the writers position, i'm inclined to give him a chance, but that to you means i'm an ignorant minion.

Galileo
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM

you've been duped!

:madrun

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:18 PM

considering the website sourced in the OP is prisonplanet, I wouldn't count on it.

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:18 PM
you've been duped!

:madrun

sitting here wondering if galileo is one of the ones that paid $20 for mouse's 9/11 video.

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
In a related topic:

The real story of Columbine

Much of what the public has been told about the 1999 shootings is wrong.

10 years later, the real story behind Columbine

By Greg Toppo, USA TODAY

They weren't goths or loners.

The two teenagers who killed 13 people and themselves at suburban Denver's Columbine High School 10 years ago next week weren't in the "Trenchcoat Mafia," disaffected videogamers who wore cowboy dusters. The killings ignited a national debate over bullying, but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied — in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."

Their rampage put schools on alert for "enemies lists" made by troubled students, but the enemies on their list had graduated from Columbine a year earlier. Contrary to early reports, Harris and Klebold weren't on antidepressant medication and didn't target jocks, blacks or Christians, police now say, citing the killers' journals and witness accounts. That story about a student being shot in the head after she said she believed in God? Never happened, the FBI says now.

A decade after Harris and Klebold made Columbine a synonym for rage, new information — including several books that analyze the tragedy through diaries, e-mails, appointment books, videotape, police affidavits and interviews with witnesses, friends and survivors — indicate that much of what the public has been told about the shootings is wrong.

MORE:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-04-13-columbine-myths_N.htm?se=yahoorefer

let me guess......the Columbine killings were the result of a controlled demolition.

johnsmith
04-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Eric Harris planned 9/11.

johnsmith
04-14-2009, 04:34 PM
Constant worrying about government conspiracies: Check

Referencing past mass murders: Check

This is only going to go one direction for the Galileo troll - I see a workplace shooting coming soon.

Galileo
04-14-2009, 06:56 PM
9/11 Scam: Silverstein Paid $21.5M to do Nothing

Port Authority paying Larry Silverstein $21.5 million but has yet to seek 'development' tips

BY Douglas Feiden

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Updated Tuesday, April 14th 2009, 10:09 AM

Silverstein is collecting $500,000 monthly checks, which will continue until the middle of next year.

The Port Authority is paying Larry Silverstein $21.5 million to develop the Freedom Tower - even though he has absolutely no role in building the 1,776-foot icon, the Daily News has learned.

More than two years after the builder lost control of the planned 102-story tower at Ground Zero, he is collecting $500,000 monthly "development fees" - and the checks will keep flowing until mid-2010, documents show.

MORE:

http://www.nydailynews.com/real_estate/2009/04/14/2009-04-14_dream_job_for_silverstein_freedom_tower.html

Wild Cobra
04-14-2009, 07:07 PM
9/11 Scam: Silverstein Paid $21.5M to do Nothing

Port Authority paying Larry Silverstein $21.5 million but has yet to seek 'development' tips

BY Douglas Feiden

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Updated Tuesday, April 14th 2009, 10:09 AM

Larry Silverstein, with artist's rendition of Freedom Tower. Silverstein is collecting $500,000 monthly checks, which will continue until the middle of next year.

The Port Authority is paying Larry Silverstein $21.5 million to develop the Freedom Tower - even though he has absolutely no role in building the 1,776-foot icon, the Daily News has learned.

More than two years after the builder lost control of the planned 102-story tower at Ground Zero, he is collecting $500,000 monthly "development fees" - and the checks will keep flowing until mid-2010, documents show.

MORE:

http://www.nydailynews.com/real_estate/2009/04/14/2009-04-14_dream_job_for_silverstein_freedom_tower.html
Let me get this strait. Larry Silverstein was the proper owner of the lease for the World Trade Center and site. Legally, he had the rights to rebuild. Public and political pressure however wanted a monument, and 'feel good' plans rather than what he wanted. They offered him a settlement. He took it.

What's the big deal?

Don't like it, then make it an issue with the port authority. You are placing the blame in the wrong spot.

ChumpDumper
04-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Silverstein is still paying rent on the WTC site that isn't generating any revenue. Has been for seven years.

Robert Mruczek
04-15-2009, 07:25 AM
sitting here wondering if galileo is one of the ones that paid $20 for mouse's 9/11 video.

Buy two get the 3rd one free! :tu

theInternet
04-15-2009, 07:46 AM
There is all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories out there.

lefty
04-15-2009, 09:16 AM

Unless the Columbine incident led to the 9/11

France B-boy
04-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Unless the Columbine incident led to the 9/11

That's a long shot!