PDA

View Full Version : Same Gender Attraction

usckk
04-14-2009, 02:51 PM
How come girls can tell if other girls are attractive, while most guys cannot tell whether or not another guy is attractive?

Or is this not true?

If it is true, why do you think so?

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2009, 02:53 PM
I don't think the guy in your avatar is attractive.

dirk4mvp
04-14-2009, 02:55 PM

Luckily he started this thread and not me, or else your comment would be false.

no homo of course :toast

sook
04-14-2009, 02:59 PM
How come girls can tell if other girls are attractive, while most guys cannot tell whether or not another guy is attractive?

Or is this not true?

I have always wondered this shit.

I didn't realize that women thought Jack Sparrow was attractive till just last year, actually, i thought they thought him to be fucking ugly.

I think lots of factors influence a female's attraction to a male not just looks.

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Cause girls simply look better than guys. That's why I think there are a lot more lesbians than gays.

JoeChalupa
04-14-2009, 03:01 PM

Or is this not true?

Most guys can tell whether or not another guy is attractive they just choose not to admit it. They think that saying or allowing themselves to think another man is attractive means the same as BEING attracted to that man.

sook
04-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Luckily he started this thread and not me, or else your comment would be false.

no homo of course :toast

I knew you would be the first here jk jk :lol:toast

ashbeeigh
04-14-2009, 03:02 PM
I think it has to do with the change in hormones through out the month for women.

dirk4mvp
04-14-2009, 03:04 PM
I knew you would be the first here jk jk :lol:toast

:huddle:

usckk
04-14-2009, 03:05 PM
I think it has to do with the change in hormones through out the month for women.

haha. But seriously though, I had no clue that George Clooney or that CNN Vanderbilt guy were "so good looking" until the threads I've read here.

Any yet, the females can say things like: "Oh well, yeah...she is pretty"

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 03:06 PM
:lol the new smilies always make me laugh.

mrsmaalox
04-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Joe is right on. I know if I think a woman is attractive, doesn't automatically make me attracted to her.

dirk4mvp
04-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Most guys can tell whether or not another guy is attractive they just choose not to admit it. They think that saying or allowing themselves to think another man is attractive means the same as BEING attracted to that man.

About 5 years ago my grandad commented about A-rod being a handsome man. I thought that was pretty weird at the time but later realized nothing really was wrong with what he said. And my grandad is the ungayest man alive as he probably gets more than any 73 year old man I know.

lefty
04-14-2009, 03:09 PM

Or is this not true?

Well, Sequ loves his Kenny

Bukefal
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM

Or is this not true?

Guys can, but they are just ashamed, cause everyone immediately will say that he is a gay.

I dont find guys attractive, im 100% straight, but i do can say if a guy looks good or not. thats normal, nothing to do with gayness. Just like girls do

JudynTX
04-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Joe is right on. I know if I think a woman is attractive, doesn't automatically make me attracted to her.

Send me your pic. :eyebrows

Mugshot
04-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I know the woman that Panda likes, but I really shouldn't post her pic. She's already seen it several times today.

:hat

JudynTX
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
I know the woman that Panda likes, but I really shouldn't post her pic. She's already seen it several times today.

:hat

:rollin:rollin

DON'T EVEN GO THERE! :ihit

mrsmaalox
04-14-2009, 03:20 PM

Well okay, but I'm warning you, I only have nudes! ;)

JudynTX
04-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Well okay, but I'm warning you, I only have nudes! ;)

That's ok, those are better anyway. :king

JoeChalupa
04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Guys can, but they are just ashamed, cause everyone immediately will say that he is a gay.

I dont find guys attractive, im 100% straight, but i do can say if a guy looks good or not. thats normal, nothing to do with gayness. Just like girls do

Right, I think. I don't have a problem saying a man carries himself well like Hugh Jackman in a tux or Richard Gere in a suit. It doesn't mean I want to change teams or anything. Hell every morning I see a very attractive man in the mirror but that doesn't make me gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Wild Cobra
04-14-2009, 03:24 PM

Or is this not true?

I may be wrong here, but it is kind of a competition for most women to look their best. They are always comparing themselves with others for attractiveness, and talking about it with others. Men care about attractiveness, and they know it. Most women look at other features in a man rather than how handsome we are. Being handsome is seldom first place for what they look for, when it is generally the first thing we look for.

Mixability
04-14-2009, 03:24 PM
yeah, it's weird, i can hear my wife and her friends say at the club, "I'd do her" when a nice ass girl walks by, but you wouldn't catch me and my friends saying shit like, "CHECK him out!"

:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
04-14-2009, 03:25 PM
:wakeup :D

RichardSimmons
04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
yeah, it's weird, i can hear my wife and her friends say at the club, "I'd do her" when a nice ass girl walks by, but you wouldn't catch me and my friends saying shit like, "CHECK him out!"

Really? I find myself saying "check out that tight ass!" all the time. Go figure.

Blake
04-14-2009, 03:36 PM

Or is this not true?

because girls whole worlds revolve around looks. They look at other women to compare notes while they are also checking out guys.

[Straight] guys just look at chicks. They don't sit there and say, 'dang, he looks good in those wranglers'....

exception this this rule: Joe Chalupa.

leemajors
04-14-2009, 03:38 PM
i think attraction is the wrong word for the title. Being able to appreciated something doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to it.

Blake
04-14-2009, 03:40 PM
what I want to know is why are some lesbian chicks attracted to butch looking chicks that look like dudes.

doesn't that defeat the whole point of being a lesbian?

usckk
04-14-2009, 03:41 PM
i think attraction is the wrong word for the title. Being able to appreciated something doesn't necessarily mean you are attracted to it.

Yeah, I was about to type something to make this point. Perhaps the better phrase is: How come girls can tell if another girl is good lookin' while guys can't?

Because there are some girls that I think is good-looking, but I am not attracted to. Like Jessica Alba for me.

JudynTX
04-14-2009, 03:43 PM
what I want to know is why are some lesbian chicks attracted to butch looking chicks that look like dudes.

Lipstick lesbians is what Blake likes. :lol

mrsmaalox
04-14-2009, 03:43 PM
because girls whole worlds revolve around looks. They look at other women to compare notes while they are also checking out guys.

[Straight] guys just look at chicks. They don't sit there and say, 'dang, he looks good in those wranglers'....

No. It's because "girls" whole worlds don't revolve around looks that we can be comfortable enough to appreciate another woman's beauty.

JoeChalupa
04-14-2009, 03:46 PM

[straight] guys just look at chicks. They don't sit there and say, 'dang, he looks good in those wranglers'....

Exception this this rule: Joe chalupa.

d'oh! :(

Blake
04-14-2009, 03:47 PM
No. It's because "girls" whole worlds don't revolve around looks that we can be comfortable enough to appreciate another woman's beauty.

Naw, I'm gonna disagree with you and say yes they do.

When girls are out, there is most definitely an underlying competition to be the best looking chick in the place.

On top of that, I'm sure you are well aware once you step foot into any Macy's that at least 80% of the store is dedicated to woman's looks.

The men's clothing is in the back in a dark corner of the store where you have to answer a troll's riddle to get across to the dressing room.

JoeChalupa
04-14-2009, 03:48 PM

Yeah, that is what I mean. I get the evil eye from other guys when I walk into a room and I'll see them get closer to their woman because while they may not be "attracted" to me....they know I'm one good looking man.

Blake
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM
d'oh! :(

not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm sure you can live with it

Many PackYao
04-14-2009, 03:51 PM

So true!:lol

Mixability
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
So true!:lol

I can't complain though, since it's paid off quite well........

:angel

Spur-Addict
04-14-2009, 04:08 PM
I think there are guys who gage the attractiveness of another man based on the reactions of women (Me). Then I think there are guys who actually gage another mans attractiveness based on their own perception of attractiveness. I also think there is a difference between Hetero and Homo perceptions of male attractiveness.

When girls are out, there is most definitely an underlying competition to be the best looking chick in the place.

On top of that, I'm sure you are well aware once you step foot into any Macy's that at least 80% of the store is dedicated to woman's looks.

The men's clothing is in the back in a dark corner of the store where you have to answer a troll's riddle to get across to the dressing room.

I think this holds weight in some scenarios, although it may not in others. There are some women who have come to reality with their overall level of attractiveness, and just exude confidence, or insecurity. In this scenario it would be more of an understanding, than an attempt at trumping others.

But i've also witnessed your opinion first hand, and I can support it (@ The Bar for instance).

------

Trolls riddle? :lol

CuckingFunt
04-14-2009, 06:43 PM

No.

DarkReign
04-14-2009, 06:48 PM

This. Im comfortable in my sexuality and dont take offense when post-pubescent college kids think its "gay". But attractive isnt the word I'd choose to use. Handsome, or something less gay...

When I start giving a shit what college children think about life, what is and what is not cool, fucking shoot me.

...and DR

CuckingFunt
04-14-2009, 06:54 PM

There's no universal way to be a woman and, therefore, no universal way that women act. I have never in my 30 years gotten dressed with the intention/goal/aim of being the best looking chick in the place.

Blake
04-14-2009, 08:11 PM
No.

Blake
04-14-2009, 08:20 PM
There's no universal way to be a woman and, therefore, no universal way that women act. I have never in my 30 years gotten dressed with the intention/goal/aim of being the best looking chick in the place.

just like not all girls can tell if other girls are attractive and while not all guys cannot tell if another guy is attractive or not as was mentioned in the op....

nice job throwing out the universal card.

E20
04-14-2009, 11:18 PM
I can tell whether or not a guy is good looking or not.

MiamiHeat
04-14-2009, 11:48 PM

nope

i'm pretty sure that's just you. you have some gay in you, joe joe.

as far as I'm concerned, Brad Pitt looks like an average person. i don't see what the big deal is..

and Jack Sparrow? what? he's a normal person, but dirty and never takes a shower because he's a pirate. I'M better looking than HIM! geez women.

the reason is because evolution made women visually appealing to men,

while women look for
1) financial security
2) physical security
3) dominance / confidence
4) happiness / humor

so it's not just looks when it comes to what women find attractive.

Sequ of the corn
04-15-2009, 12:02 AM
I can tell whether or not a guy is good looking or not.

+1 Too many homophobes in here.

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Homophobe implies someone is scared of gays

I doubt anyone is scared of a guy who will get on his knees and give a blowjob, or bend over and smile as he takes a penis in his ass.

That's why we call them "fairies"

ididnotnothat
04-15-2009, 12:32 AM

I doubt anyone is scared of a guy who will get on his knees and give a blowjob, or bend over and smile as he takes a penis in his ass.

That's why we call them "fairies"

Homophobia is often thought to be rooted in an intense fear that one is also capable of experiencing unwanted homosexual attraction, or in unease over being confronted with one's own sexual doubt and insecurity. So for some admitting that they feel another man is good looking scares them so they tend to accuse a man who is not as insecure of being gay to ease their own inhibitions.

spursfan09
04-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Most men are just ugly. Thats why girls drool over some people like Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt etc, because wow!!!! They are actually worth looking at! It's amazing!

Guys don't have to go look very far or look very deep to see if a girl is pretty.

Oh and just because I think a girl is pretty does not mean I am attracted to her.

CuckingFunt
04-15-2009, 12:59 AM

No. It doesn't.

It implies that someone is afraid of, threatened by, or prejudiced against homosexuality.

whottt
04-15-2009, 02:01 AM
IMHO, men and women don't find the same things attractive, even in men and women.

I've seen women just fawn over these girls like Julia Roberts for instance...I don't know who decided she was the epitome of feminine beauty but I've always had the hunch that women had more to do with it than men.

I've known tons of chicks that think she's just so beautiful and take it as a huge compliment if someone tells them they resemble her...that sort of look.

I do not fucking get it. I mean I wouldn't say she's ugly but she's damn sure not drop dead gorgeous like most women think she is and something about her personality says bitch to me...she's just not that hot. She never was.

Now conversely I've seen women that I think are freaking knockouts and had women tell me they are butt ugly or fat...etc.

I'm thinkin, anyone seen the movie ghost ship? That Italian ghost chick that sings the song? That chick is stunningly beautiful...that whole voluptuous look is beautiful but women seem to fawn over that Julia Roberts annoying personality and raggedy ann look for some reason. I've literally had like 5 girlfriends that had a friend that looked like Julia Roberts and just wouldn'tstop talking about how beautiful that friend was and I'm...she's really not all that. A lot of time these girls would blow their friends and Julia Roberts out of the water but all they do is talk about how they wished they looked more like that.

I've also noticed that women tend to fantasize about looking like fashion models. I don't mean swim suit models, I mean fashion models that have that no curve emaciated look...I think they call it petit. More women are attracted to that look than men.

But you get a girl with a little more curves and they may think she's pretty but it's not that same obsession, if they aren't thin you won't see women obsessing over them...

IMHO women with curves look like the way women are supposed to look. I don't want a woman with washboard abs either....

Then again...I've known pleny of friends of mine that thought any thing female was smokin hot so maybe women take cues from these guys with Julia Roberts.

With men...

I mean I can sit there and say that guy seems attractive to me or I bet that dude gets lots of chicks and I can see why...but the idea of a man kissing another man is nasty to me. No macho crap...I just don't see how any man could ever want to do that. Whatever flips your switch though...

Nonetheless...I've seen guys that I thought should get lots of chicks and they get nothing at all...and at the same time I've seen guys that were fucking geeks and that I knew from knowing them were low character scumbag type guys or cowards, that could pull women like there's no tomorrow.

I don't get it...

I mean Charles Manson pulled so much tail he had celebrities hooking up with him and inviting him to stay in their house just so he would bring his women with him.

Why? How? He was obviously a scumbag, and he looked like a scroungy mother fucker...yet he had a freaking harem.

So same sex or not...I don't think men and women find the same appearance and traits attractive in the opposite sex, much less the same sex.

And I will never understand the female infatuation with Julia Roberts.

Frenzy
04-15-2009, 02:15 AM
gayyyy!

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 03:53 AM
No. It doesn't.

It implies that someone is afraid of, threatened by, or prejudiced against homosexuality.

Main Entry:
ho·mo·pho·bia
Pronunciation:
\ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\
Function:
noun
Date:

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
---------------------

I am not scared of,

have any aversion to,

or discriminate against gays.

I just do not agree with their choices in life. They choose to live a sexual perversion, in my opinion. That doesn't make me that word.

Why?
04-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Main Entry:
ho·mo·pho·bia
Pronunciation:
\ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\
Function:
noun
Date:

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
---------------------

I am not scared of,

have any aversion to,

I just do not agree with their choices in life. They choose to live a sexual perversion, in my opinion. That doesn't make me that word.

So then why can't you say another man is attractive or good looking? Are you blind?

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 08:05 AM
because I honestly don't see it

as I said before, Brad Pitt looks like a normal man to me. what's the big deal? he has eyes, a jaw, and blondish hair. big whoop.

http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/autographed/memorabilia/sports/collectibles/authentic/Celebrity/8x10%20Photos/Brad_Pitt_Photo1_MID.jpg

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/08726ae1e8bb5f762b01ed6a9e44a42c6694fd75.jpg

what's the difference? one guy makes women slobber and the other guy you never heard of

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 08:08 AM

I do ... :D

I think yer hawt!!

:eyebrows

Liar
04-15-2009, 08:10 AM

as I said before, Brad Pitt looks like a normal man to me. what's the big deal? he has eyes, a jaw, and blondish hair. big whoop.

You are right. You are not homophobic.

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 08:19 AM
http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/melissa%20theuriau%20naked%20with%20yasser%20arafa t%20sm.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.onmylist.com/list_item_images/10261/Melissa_Theuriau_1_list_view.jpg

What I see : a beautiful, gorgeous woman.

she is delicate, soft features. such as her neck and shoulders, soft and regal. very feminine, i love it. soft hair, very beautiful eyes, looks like a sweet, feminine woman. beautiful skin...i could just imagine her being mine...what a fantasy. to protect her, to take her little delicate beautiful frame and make love to her.... physically amazing woman.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/09/23-End/brad_pitt-twin-book.jpg

What I see : some dude who spends a lot of time in front of a mirror because of his hair, he is metrosexual looking because it's obvious he spends a lot of time grooming himself, he also looks like he is full of himself because it's obvious he tries hard to be a pretty boy. as for his 'looks'...looks like a regular person.

what am i supposed to be looking for? see the difference? i am not programmed to see anything attractive in a man.

if you see a man and you are attracted to him enough that you think "wow he's hot/handsome" then you, my friend, have a little feminine in your personality.

yeah, i don't see it.

JoeChalupa
04-15-2009, 08:38 AM
nope

i'm pretty sure that's just you. you have some gay in you, joe joe.

as far as I'm concerned, Brad Pitt looks like an average person. i don't see what the big deal is..

and Jack Sparrow? what? he's a normal person, but dirty and never takes a shower because he's a pirate. I'M better looking than HIM! geez women.

the reason is because evolution made women visually appealing to men,

while women look for
1) financial security
2) physical security
3) dominance / confidence
4) happiness / humor

so it's not just looks when it comes to what women find attractive.

It's not just looks when it comes to what men find attractive. Initially yes, men are attracted to looks but I've met women who find attractive physically but a total turn off once they open their mouths or I get to know them.
Now I agree that I don't find all men that women are gaga over to be good looking but I guess I just have a different eye than you do.
I mean, I have no idea why Beyonce is attracted to Jay-Z because I don't think he is a good looking man at all but not all men see a woman the same way either. Just look at some of the poll threads about which woman is hotter and you can see that.
No, there is no gay in me I just happen to be able to say I think a man is good looking.

JoeChalupa
04-15-2009, 08:40 AM
http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/melissa%20theuriau%20naked%20with%20yasser%20arafa t%20sm.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.onmylist.com/list_item_images/10261/Melissa_Theuriau_1_list_view.jpg

What I see : a beautiful, gorgeous woman.

she is delicate, soft features. such as her neck and shoulders, soft and regal. very feminine, i love it. soft hair, very beautiful eyes, looks like a sweet, feminine woman. beautiful skin...i could just imagine her being mine...what a fantasy. to protect her, to take her little delicate beautiful frame and make love to her.... physically amazing woman.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/09/23-End/brad_pitt-twin-book.jpg

What I see : some dude who spends a lot of time in front of a mirror because of his hair, he is metrosexual looking because it's obvious he spends a lot of time grooming himself, he also looks like he is full of himself because it's obvious he tries hard to be a pretty boy. as for his 'looks'...looks like a regular person.

what am i supposed to be looking for? see the difference? i am not programmed to see anything attractive in a man.

if you see a man and you are attracted to him enough that you think "wow he's hot/handsome" then you, my friend, have a little feminine in your personality.

yeah, i don't see it.

There is a difference between finding a man attractive or good looking and being "attracted" to him. You see how you turn to the "feminine" argument because it makes you feel more "masculine"?
Oh well, I just see things differently is all.

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 08:42 AM
It's not just looks when it comes to what men find attractive. Initially yes, men are attracted to looks but I've met women who find attractive physically but a total turn off once they open their mouths or I get to know them.

Well, DUH! That's not what we are talking about, Joe.

No, there is no gay in me I just happen to be able to say I think a man is good looking.

Maybe not gay. I don't think you want to suck his schlong, but you might have a little feminine in you if you think he is attractive.

You see how you turn to the "feminine" argument because it makes you feel more "masculine"?

Joe, I am not shallow to need irrelevant social reinforcement or self-satisfaction to assert my 'masculinity'... don't dumb me down to that.

The deal here is, that men (straight men like Brad Pitt) emit 'alpha male' type vibes.

So you are telling me, that you look at Brad Pitt, and look into his eyes and say "Yeah, he's good looking" ??? If you find anyone good looking, then you find them attractive. Period. You might not want to make out with him, but you are halfway there. Now you only have to get past the "i'm not gay" thing and then you might as well make out with him since you like the way he looks.

So finding another male 'good looking' is what a woman does, and women are naturally submissive to men (don't let modern feminists fool you). So that would make you a little feminine, like other women.

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 08:46 AM
:corn:

JoeChalupa
04-15-2009, 08:48 AM
Well, DUH! That's not what we are talking about, Joe.

Maybe not gay. I don't think you want to suck his schlong, but you might have a little feminine in you if you think he is attractive.

No, I'm just comfortable with my sexuality.

JudynTX
04-15-2009, 08:49 AM
I think yer hawt!!

:eyebrows

:hat Thanks! You're pretty attractive yourself. :toast

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 08:52 AM
No, I'm just comfortable with my sexuality.

I'm comfortable with mine too. Mine is naturally limited to just women though...

You however, are comfortable with both. That says a little about your inner feelings. Just be honest with yourself. You find him good looking. If you weren't married and could admit it to yourself, you'd be gay for Brad Pitt.

JoeChalupa
04-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Joe, I am not shallow to need irrelevant social reinforcement or self-satisfaction to assert my 'masculinity'... don't dumb me down to that.

The deal here is, that men (straight men like Brad Pitt) emit 'alpha male' type vibes.

So you are telling me, that you look at Brad Pitt, and look into his eyes and say "Yeah, he's good looking" ??? If you find anyone good looking, then you find them attractive. Period. You might not want to make out with him, but you are halfway there. Now you only have to get past the "i'm not gay" thing and then you might as well make out with him since you like the way he looks.

So finding another male 'good looking' is what a woman does, and women are naturally submissive to men (don't let modern feminists fool you). So that would make you a little feminine, like other women.

:lmao That is some of the stupidest shit I've ever read. :lmao

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 08:57 AM
i guess you just don't know :)

just admit it joe, you said you are comfortable with your sexuality. You find Brad Pitt good looking. You are halfway there.

Just admit it, if you were single and you had the chance, you'd be gay for Brad Pitt. :) It's not like you find him ugly. Just admit it.

JudynTX
04-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Joe, you are half gay? :lmao

OMG..............

JoeChalupa
I'm comfortable with mine too. Mine is naturally limited to just women though...

You however, are comfortable with both. That says a little about your inner feelings. Just be honest with yourself. You find him good looking. If you weren't married and could admit it to yourself, you'd be gay for Brad Pitt.

:lmao I've already admitted I don't have a problem with saying I think another man is good looking but it doesn't mean I want to make out with him. Those thoughts are coming from you and you were the first to mention them so I understand. It is okay. Nothing wrong with that.

Blake

so Joe is more evolutionarily advanced than you are

dumb post of the day nominee

JoeChalupa
04-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Joe, you are half gay? :lmao

OMG..............

Most of the time I'm half-drunk. :lmao

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 09:00 AM
women are naturally submissive to men (don't let modern feminists fool you).

I call bullshit!!

:nope

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 09:03 AM
I call bullshit!!

:nope

all women are different, every woman likes and dislikes different things, so if YOU don't agree, that's fine.... but you would be in the minority.

in general, women want to be with a dominant, loving, strong man. ignore modern feminism, it's bullshit. most women just want to be happy and be able to live their own lives, choose their partner, pick their own path in life/job, be treated equally and respected, etc...

but that doesn't mean they don't want you to open the door for them, protect them, and take charge.

and no, by take charge, i don't mean the male makes all the decisions by himself. it's an equal, loving relationship, in which both have input, but the final decisions when shit goes down, the male will lead.

some women don't even respect men who don't stand up and take charge.

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 09:11 AM
so Joe is more evolutionarily advanced than you are

So you believe the right path for evolution is for all men to have feminine traits in them?

dumb post of the week nominee.

you can't get mad, you used it first.

Blake
04-15-2009, 09:31 AM
So you believe the right path for evolution is for all men to have feminine traits in them?

dumb post of the week nominee.

you can't get mad, you used it first.

Don't get mad that you are failing. It's happened to much better posters than you.

the right path of evolution is the opposite of a caveman beating a woman over the head with a club and dragging her back to the cave.

the right path for ultimate evolution is for humans to take on the best traits that humans of either gender possess.

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 09:39 AM
all women are different, every woman likes and dislikes different things, so if YOU don't agree, that's fine.... but you would be in the minority.

in general, women want to be with a dominant, loving, strong man. ignore modern feminism, it's bullshit. most women just want to be happy and be able to live their own lives, choose their partner, pick their own path in life/job, be treated equally and respected, etc...

but that doesn't mean they don't want you to open the door for them, protect them, and take charge.

and no, by take charge, i don't mean the male makes all the decisions by himself. it's an equal, loving relationship, in which both have input, but the final decisions when shit goes down, the male will lead.

some women don't even respect men who don't stand up and take charge.

I doubt very seriously that I would be in the minority. There is a difference in being a strong male and being a dominate.

Most women enjoy having chilvary still happen. Most men forget it's the little things in life that make the difference.

the final decision is male? LMAO not in my household.

JoeChalupa
04-15-2009, 09:54 AM
I doubt very seriously that I would be in the minority. There is a difference in being a strong male and being a dominate.

Most women enjoy having chilvary still happen. Most men forget it's the little things in life that make the difference.

the final decision is male? LMAO not in my household.

I concur. I'm man enough for my wife and that is all that matters.

DarkReign
04-15-2009, 11:32 AM
What a strange thing to have an argument about.

We get it MH, youre not comfortable saying aloud that so-and-so guy is attractive to females. Thats fine.

Others can. Im not going to put any assumptions on your personality that say youre a closet homo or anything.

But some of us dont much give a flying fuck what people like you think. Youre a stereotype, through and through, when it comes to this subject. Good on you for being non-different, I say.

Me? I can absolutely see why chicks fall all over themselves for Brad Pitt. Im not attracted to him, nor any other guy for that matter.

But youre the kind of individual who would take personal offense to a gay guy coming on to you at a bar (or where ever). You'd probably make a scene, a big production to anyone in ear shot that this gay guy just hit on you, embarass him and maybe even threaten to punch him in the face or some other macho crap.

Me? Its happened. My response was "Well, Im flattered, but I dont swing that way, bud." Hes cool, Im cool. No big drama, no big deal. End of interaction.

Live and let live.

DarkReign
04-15-2009, 11:37 AM
I concur. I'm man enough for my wife and that is all that matters.

Fuckin-A.

Sometimes I wonder how much time a person like MH has spent with one woman. Like or not, tough guy like B2B and his crazy "I own the world" attitude with his submisive wife or a little sissy stereotype, if you respect her and her opinion at all, it will start to influence yours.

You start to see the normal, everyday interactions between females and the rest of the world differently. I sont understand it all and I never will, I know that.

But to be honest, Ive come away being happy Im a guy. Being a woman is too much damn work to be completely objectified in almost every social situation (exceptions abound).

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Being a woman is too much damn work to be completely objectified in almost every social situation (exceptions abound).

I agree!!!

:toast

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-15-2009, 11:45 AM
Is it gay if I want to have sex with a guy I don't find attractive?

mrsmaalox
04-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Is it gay if I want to have sex with a guy I don't find attractive?

No, that's just plain crazy! :dizzy

CuckingFunt
04-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Main Entry:
ho·mo·pho·bia
Pronunciation:
\ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə\
Function:
noun
Date:

---------------------

I am not scared of,

have any aversion to,

I just do not agree with their choices in life. They choose to live a sexual perversion, in my opinion.

Which means you have an aversion to homosexuality. Which, according to the definition you posted, in this very post, is homophobia.

marini martini
04-15-2009, 04:03 PM

http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/autographed/memorabilia/sports/collectibles/authentic/Celebrity/8x10%20Photos/Brad_Pitt_Photo1_MID.jpg

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/08726ae1e8bb5f762b01ed6a9e44a42c6694fd75.jpg

what's the difference? one guy makes women slobber and the other guy you never heard of

This other guy wouldn't be half bad if I wasn't looking up his nostrils.