PDA

View Full Version : Domino's has a PR situation on their hands

Spurminator
04-14-2009, 03:13 PM
http://www.ianschafer.com/2009/04/oh-no-dominos-a-social-media-disaster-in-the-making-literally.html

mardigan
04-14-2009, 03:15 PM
Damn, that is foul.

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
I'd rather not watch it, because I know it would make me scared whenever I ate fast food.

Spur-Addict
04-14-2009, 03:17 PM
This definetly discourages laziness in regards to making my own food. I hate when I see shit like this.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-14-2009, 03:21 PM
I'd rather not watch it, because I know it would make me scared whenever I ate fast food.dude, if you don't personally prepare your food then you're just asking for it. my one and only foodservice job i had was bill miller's a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. this girl was running the chop beef area. one day she screams "owwww" cut about a 2 cm piece off her finger........................

we never found it.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1284/821539809_7113b198fc.jpg?v=0

enjoy

JudynTX
04-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Grooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssss

CosmicCowboy
04-14-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm investing in trailer parks. They will always be full.

jman3000
04-14-2009, 03:34 PM
dude, if you don't personally prepare your food then you're just asking for it. my one and only foodservice job i had was bill miller's a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. this girl was running the chop beef area. one day she screams "owwww" cut about a 2 cm piece off her finger........................

we never found it.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1284/821539809_7113b198fc.jpg?v=0

enjoy

That was my first job ever when I was in high school.

I was taking out the trash and when I lifted it, I kinda stumbled and a bunch of soot/dust/burnt shit went into a batch of beans. I said I was sorry and that I'd throw the beans out too... a dude just said not to worry about it and left it at that.

the food prep area for the non meat stuff was literally within reaching distance to the trash area.

Pistons < Spurs
04-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I've worked in alot of kitchens growing up, and I can tell you that anytime you eat at a restaurant you're rolling the dice. I've seen people spit on food, wipe it on the dirty slimy floor. But the worse I ever witnessed was this one guy who making a turkey sandwich ... and decided to stick the slice of bread down his pants and rub his sack with it.

Be safe, and eat at home!

BruceBowenFan
04-14-2009, 03:58 PM
That is just sickening.

Spurminator
04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
http://www.goodasyou.org/good_as_you/2009/04/video-let-the-dominoes-appall.html

More.

Guess they thought their first video was so funny they had to make several follow-ups.

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
dude, if you don't personally prepare your food then you're just asking for it. my one and only foodservice job i had was bill miller's a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. this girl was running the chop beef area. one day she screams "owwww" cut about a 2 cm piece off her finger........................

we never found it.

and I'm sure it's in the Bill Miller handbook to go ahead and serve the food, even if you can't find a missing digit.

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I can honestly say though, way back when I worked at dominos as a driver there was one time that it was late and it was just me left with the manager.

I was taking the pizza out for my run and accidentally dropped it on the ground, face up.
The manager said, "does it look bad?" I said, "uh....no, it doesn't look bad, but I dropped it...."

He said, "well, we just cleaned the floors. Wipe it off really good. I'm not going to make another one." ......and he went off to the back office.....

That really sucked.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-14-2009, 04:12 PM
and I'm sure it's in the Bill Miller handbook to go ahead and serve the food, even if you can't find a missing digit.we did

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:14 PM
we did

that explains a lot

Mixability
04-14-2009, 04:16 PM
if you're paid like shit, get treated like shit, then i guess it's ok to be a little shit.

Melmart1
04-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Eating at home is no better depending on what you eat. When they bake your bread or can that pasta sauce, who is to say that they didn't do the same types of things? Unless you grow your own food, you are taking a risk.

It's funny that people get so grossed out by this ... read what the FDA considers 'acceptable' amounts of contaminants in food. You eat gross shit everyday, you just don't know it.

Last Comic Standing
04-14-2009, 04:20 PM
A while back when I worked for Gatorade I had to pee real bad so I........

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Eating at home is no better depending on what you eat. When they bake your bread or can that pasta sauce, who is to say that they didn't do the same types of things? Unless you grow your own food, you are taking a risk.

It's funny that people get so grossed out by this ... read what the FDA considers 'acceptable' amounts of contaminants in food. You eat gross shit everyday, you just don't know it.

eating at home is much better than eating out in controlling what ends up on your plate and in what condition.

if there is spit in my canned sauce, at least I can cook it at a high temperature. Chances are, if you have spit on your pizza, it got there after it went through the oven........not before.

Blake
04-14-2009, 04:27 PM
A while back when I worked for Gatorade I had to pee real bad so I........

I'm betting that's right before you worked at Hershey's

Last Comic Standing
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm betting that's right before you worked at Hershey's

:tu

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-3/finger.jpg

Frenzy
04-14-2009, 05:03 PM
gross...

but it will happen....you eat out you take a risk

baseline bum
04-14-2009, 05:08 PM
I was expecting much worse. :td

CuckingFunt
04-14-2009, 05:58 PM

As was I.

Spurminator
04-14-2009, 06:02 PM

I kind of was too when I first heard about it but it's still a PR nightmare... What's most disturbing to me isn't what they're doing to the food, but what they're doing to humor. They're unbelievably irritating.

Blake
04-14-2009, 08:22 PM
What's most disturbing to me isn't what they're doing to the food, but what they're doing to humor. They're unbelievably irritating.

:lol

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2009, 08:24 PM
extra flavor mmmmm

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2009, 08:24 PM
that's what idiots get for ordering a sandwich at a PIZZA PLACE

mFFL03
04-14-2009, 08:38 PM
tisk tisk....hit for the pizza and gay community.

This ad agency is the same one who does Burger King, VW, Windows (I'm a PC), and Slim Jim. It will be interesting what their plan of action is.

koriwhat
04-14-2009, 09:31 PM
here's one to watchout for here in SA...

ChinaGarden! dont eat this filth! i used to work in the kitchen there and the chicken was thawed out on top of the other meats in a dirty ol' sink that was used to hold mop water. i used to get so sickened by what i saw in that kitchen. disgusting shit i tell ya! nats in the ice, meat out all day in the mop water sink, cooks smoking while cooking and no hair nets, etc... all sorts of foul shit.

dont eat there! youve been warned. the one i worked at was in a shopping center right off of thousand oaks and i believe jones maltsberger rd. right before you get to 281.

Laker Lanny
04-14-2009, 09:57 PM
If someone starts talking about how tarter sauce is really made I'm outta here....

mrsmaalox
04-14-2009, 10:51 PM
here's one to watchout for here in SA...

ChinaGarden! dont eat this filth! i used to work in the kitchen there and the chicken was thawed out on top of the other meats in a dirty ol' sink that was used to hold mop water. i used to get so sickened by what i saw in that kitchen. disgusting shit i tell ya! nats in the ice, meat out all day in the mop water sink, cooks smoking while cooking and no hair nets, etc... all sorts of foul shit.

dont eat there! youve been warned. the one i worked at was in a shopping center right off of thousand oaks and i believe jones maltsberger rd. right before you get to 281.

That's pretty much how they handle the food in China---so that restaurant is very authentic :)

MiamiHeat
04-14-2009, 11:37 PM
This behavior is a direct result of both of them being homosexuals.

Truly sad.

balli
04-14-2009, 11:56 PM
What's shitty about the food industry is that even quality restaurants are sometimes dirty as hell in the kitchen.

I have a couple buddies who along with the owner more or less run the kitchen of one of SLC's finer Italian places (like Jazz players eat there all the time nice). It used to be I'd occasionally go in and give them a hand and while nothing was ever deliberately fucked with, it was a pretty damn unsanitary kitchen.

I'd assume that's not all that uncommon in other smaller, nicer places as well.

ashbeeigh
04-15-2009, 10:00 AM
So the woman in the video is registered sex offender.

http://ncfindoffender.com/details.aspx?SRN=016454S11

BacktoBasics
04-15-2009, 10:08 AM
sexual battery. Sounds hot.