PDA

View Full Version : Bitter Laker Fan

tlongII
04-14-2009, 05:42 PM
This post was recently removed from craigslist. Probably over the top, but whatcha gonna do? :drunk

TO THE JERKOFF BLAZER FANS IN SECTION 116, ROW MM(Seattle, WA)

Date: 2009-04-11, 1:28AM PDT

Wow, rarely in my life have I experienced as crude a class as you. I get it, I'm a Laker fan and you hate the Lakers with a passion. I wear my gear and cheer for my team fully aware that you Blazers fans will shout things at me and try to drown me out. That's all fine and good. However, you folks in section 116, row MM, seats 1 and 2 crossed the line when you tell me to "sit the fuck down" even though there's a dude directly in front of me who won't sit and it's blocking my view of the game, when you lean over and stick your head between mine and friends and make noises and whistle directly in my ear to intimidate us, when you lean forward to high five the guy's in front of us, when you stick paper faces of the Laker cheerleader face you morons cut out in front of our view, and when you keep touching my shoulder every five seconds. You're lucky you were surrounded by a bunch of your Blazer buddies, I would have knocked you out right then and there, except I knew that I'd be overtaken, it was two against a hundred.

What classless pieces of crap. As I was walking down Multomnah tonight, someone threatened to kill me, KILL ME over my passion for my team. Are you people crazy?! I grew up in LA, the Lakers are my team, it's probably a passion similar to your own. I'm in the northwest for college and the only time I get to see my team now in an exciting game is in Portland. There's a respect for the game that entails not trumping all over someone's humanity because they like a team different than yours. Man, and I actually LIKED Portland, I watched B-Roy play since I've been at UW, I liked the young talent, I liked Nate. I went to quite a few games down there this year, excited about the team. But after my experiences for the Laker games on March 9 and tonight, to hell with Portland. I hope you guys get swept in the first round.

And as for you pieces of crap I dealt with tonight, you can bet I'll be there at the Garden every single game the Lakers play there. This message doesn't apply to all Blazer fans, but there's way too many of you that go over the top. I DARE you to come down to STAPLES when we're taking you on, just please, get down there. I was raised with class and taught to appreciate the beauty of the game. People like you are a disgrace to the game, the Trail Blazers team, and the city of Portland.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1117174607

Morg1411
04-14-2009, 05:47 PM
If that actually happened, I'd be bitter, too.

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
What a pussy this guy is. No way am I letting someone keep tapping me over the shoulder. This guy reminds me of those fands laka called, chanting "Luuuuuuke"

BUMP
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
what a baby

Chris
04-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Lakers fans always welcome in San Antonio, just don't fall in the Riverwalk.

SpursDynasty
04-14-2009, 06:04 PM
The Blazers will get swept in the first round

scanry
04-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Portland is a suicidal city anyways.

I went to watch the Spurs play Phoenix on Chrisman Day (the Mason game winner) and i celebrated like crazy, but atleast their fans stayed classy.

I hope the Blazers get swept in the first round... :p:

BTW the Laker fag was actually a faggot (who would've thought that). Cry all the way to LA or stand up to those Blazer morons....:rolleyes

quickerblade
04-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Oden is due for a injury.

Spursfan092120
04-14-2009, 06:24 PM
If that actually happened, I'd be bitter, too.
hell yeah..that's pretty damn douchey. I'd have knocked his ass out.

tlongII
04-14-2009, 06:33 PM
I think the lesson in this is "Don't wear Laker gear to a Blazer game."

scanry
04-14-2009, 06:40 PM
I think the lesson in this is "Don't wear Laker gear to a Blazer game."

The Blazer franchise is pretty fucking lame anyways. It's not like they've won anything (or have even been relevant for the past 30 years)....

First Kevin Priscard putting a gun to every GM in the NBA and now this... :lol

lil_penny
04-14-2009, 06:44 PM
I would be bitter also.. not to the point of making a craigslist add though lol... he should be able to go to a damn game and wear his gear and cheer for his team without getting completely fucked with in my opinion.

DPG21920
04-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Pretty weak from Tlong.

Girasuck
04-14-2009, 06:57 PM
That's it? What a fucking baby. If he wants to bitch about being in the opponents arena, tell him to visit the ESA for a Lakers/Jazz game. Then he'll have a reason to bitch. What he went through in Portland is nothing.

jag
04-14-2009, 07:02 PM
hell yeah..that's pretty damn douchey. I would have gotten my feelings hurt and pouted the rest of the game.

I got that for you.

You're lucky you were surrounded by a bunch of your Blazer buddies, I would have knocked you out right then and there, except I knew that I'd be overtaken, it was two against a hundred.

There's one of two ways this could have worked out...

a) He knocks the most obnoxious dude out and the people sitting around him tell him to relax and chill out. People would think he was hardcore and stop f'n with him.

b) He knocks the most obnoxious dude out and then Malice in the Palace II commences....with Laker fan being stomped out by anyone who can reach their foot to his face.

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 07:09 PM
No way would I let someone talk to me that way. I would have taken the beating. Everyone loses a fight.

DPG21920
04-14-2009, 07:16 PM
No way would I let someone talk to me that way. I would have taken the beating. Everyone loses a fight.

Would you die for it?

jonnybravo
04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Would you die for it?

Indeed.

I've seen some clips of a riled up crowd and the mob mentality could get out of hand quick.

DrHouse
04-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Typical behavior of a franchise that has not won shit.

The Lakers have ousted the Blazers 5 of the last 7 times they have made the playoffs. I think there might be a little bit of pent up anger there don't you?

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Would you die for it?

You think it would come to that? I definitely wouldn't back down.

DPG21920
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM
You think it would come to that? I definitely wouldn't back down.

It very well could. Most cases no, but in some cases people have no common sense.

Would you start shit at a Raiders game? No. There is a strong possibility you will die.

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 07:57 PM
I mos definitely would. If shit happens, it happens. I'm not going to be a little pussy because that guy is bigger than me or has friends with him.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Lame ass Blazer fans. I would've knock somebody out! Who do they think they are! Their team hasn't won shit in what 30 years C'mon. I'm not saying don't cheer for your team, but don't act like your team is the big dog in the west, and you can bully any laker fans. I went to both laker vs spurs games this year. Overall the best experience you can find only here, for any road game.

DPG21920
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I mos definitely would. If shit happens, it happens. I'm not going to be a little pussy because that guy is bigger than me or has friends with him.

Not to turn this into something that it is not, but saying you will die because of basketball is the dumbest thing ever.

This has nothing to do with your pride or being a "man" or backing down. When you truly are a man, you are above certain things. There are certain things worth dying for, there are certain things worth fighting for, basketball is not one of them.

KSeal
04-14-2009, 08:05 PM
Typical behavior of a franchise that has not won shit.

IronMexican
04-14-2009, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't let anyone disrespect me like that. It gets to a point that it isn't about football/basketball or anything like that.

redzero
04-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Blazers fans are pig disgusting.

i LUV da SpURZ
04-14-2009, 08:25 PM
Lol whut a loser :}