PDA

View Full Version : do you guys think...

duncan2k5
03-19-2005, 11:55 AM
that some of the t-pup players are throwing the season deliberately? namely spree and cassell since they didn't get the contract extension? u know...to "teach the organization a lesson". because i find it hard to believe they can suck so bad...i mean...they suck more than a friggin prostitute for goodness sakes! i think spree and E.T. made a lil deal between themselves to throw the season, but to do it inconspicuously. u know...miss a couple shots or layups here and there...play terrible "D" on purpose. take about 4 shots a game. that kinda thing. and to show emotion now and then to keep up impressions. thats my take. what u guys think? or maybe sprewell is fatigued from not having enough food for him and his family to eat. :lol

bigbendbruisebrother
03-19-2005, 01:59 PM
I think they just got old. Spree has gray in his goatee. I remember taking a long road trip in the spring of 92. On the way, I listened to Spreewell and Golden State dismantle the Spurs. That was a long time ago, and Spreewell's game is long past its prime.

Cassell peaked in the mid-90's with the Rockets.

They've both shot their wads, and they need to retire.

exstatic
03-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Cassell peaked in the mid-90's with the Rockets.
:lmao He was a ROOKIE, for chrissakes. He IS past his prime now, but his Houston years were by no means his peak.

bigbendbruisebrother
03-19-2005, 03:24 PM
:lmao He was a ROOKIE, for chrissakes. He IS past his prime now, but his Houston years were by no means his peak.

You're right, I'd forgotten that. Good point. I guess I'm of the "what have you done since then mold." But you're right, he was a rookie then.

Still, he needs to hang 'em up as does the strangler.

exstatic
03-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Cassell is past his prime. His best years were in NJ and Milwaukee.

sickdsm
03-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Sam hasn't exactly been stinking it up. His defense is still offensive but it was last year too. He's just been beat up. He was dead on numberwise compared to Parker two months or so ago per minute before his hammy really flared up.

As of now, minutes are adjusted to 34.2, parkers minutes. Alot of his numbers also come from trying to come back repeatedly from injury so that should be taken' into acount.

SC 17.2 PPG 45.8FG% 7 assissts 2.56 TO
TP 16.7 PPG 49.2FG% 6.2 Assists 2.7 TO

Spree must have naked pics of McHale and Flip together. I can't figure out why he's still starting and Wally comes off the bench and Fred, one of the top plus/minus guys for the wolves is receiving so little PT. I don't know why he would tank, he knows he's playing for a contract and who would give a big deal now? I'm sure Chris Mullin won't want to bring him back to GS.

Sam said he thinks his surgery went great but didn't allow him to workout like he normally would. He didn't come in camp in top shape and thats why he's been banged up so bad.

Zarko
03-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Last season, the stars were aligned for the T-Puppies. If there ever was a year for them to win, that was it. Injuries and cold streaks can kill teams that don't have the chemistry that the Spurs do. The door for Minnesota has closed because the core of their team other than Garnett is no longer to play at the level they are acustomed to.

ducks
03-19-2005, 05:46 PM
I hope people on this board think

Spurs košarka kultura
03-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Spree must have naked pics of McHale and Flip together. :lol I knew it had to be something like that.