PDA

View Full Version : sons my balls are hurting watching this Lakers vs Jazz game ...

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 12:42 AM
sons I have never seen so many porch monkeys on the court at one time. my eyes are hurting from this tar-baby infestation! at first I thought I was watching a Homeless Shelter vs The Welfare Line scrimmage game. Praise Allah....

redzero
04-15-2009, 12:44 AM
A Jazz fan would say that. We aren't surprised.

Also, enjoy your Lakers.

Killakobe81
04-15-2009, 12:46 AM
sons I have never seen so many porch monkeys on the court at one time. my eyes are hurting from this tar-baby infestation! at first I thought I was watching a Homeless Shelter vs The Welfare Line scrimmage game. Praise Allah....

Funny but uncalled for ...wont matter when Lakers tapping that azz!

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 01:14 AM
nothing new sons ... Jazz fan hating on the black man

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 01:16 AM
nothing new sons ... Jazz fan hating on the black man

well sons, why not? they do smell like the underside of a moldy wet mattress, they don't work, they're uneducated, and their lips are HUGE! LOL, LMAO, etc.

Fucking black people.

BUMP
04-15-2009, 01:30 AM
sons, is fishing allowed in the Great Salt Lake?

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 01:33 AM
sons, is fishing allowed in the Great Salt Lake?

sons, you know, it used to be, until all the worthless black people and mexicans started harvesting the carp and trash fish. They have to feed their 15 kids from 9 different mothers. (that they know of, Lawls!)

BUMP
04-15-2009, 01:38 AM
:lmao

Bob Lanier
04-15-2009, 01:50 AM
15 kids from 9 different mothers.
http://hiscrivener.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mormon-family-crossing.gif

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 02:03 AM
http://hiscrivener.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mormon-family-crossing.gif

daughters, that is some whack shit, essay. (you'll notice that the people in the sign are BLACK, and therefore couldn't be Mormons, right?) (because Utah is SO WHITE, LOL, LMAO, ETC.) (oh ya, fuck black people!)

pawe
04-15-2009, 03:04 AM
holy shit @ this thread :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-15-2009, 03:20 AM
Clearly just a Jazz fan starting a thread he's supposed to be starting.

Girasuck
04-15-2009, 08:50 AM
I laugh at those that make fun of the lack of minorities at Jazz games. sons, black people are at Jazz games...they serve us food and wait in the downstairs janitor room until all the white folk leave, then clean up after our asses.

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 08:59 AM
I laugh at those that make fun of the lack of minorities at Jazz games. sons, black people are at Jazz games...they serve us food and wait in the downstairs janitor room until all the white folk leave, then clean up after our asses.

Booya, daughters, booya.

(don't forget about the stinking bastards outside the arena begging for my hard earned dollar either)

resistanze
04-15-2009, 09:04 AM
That's all we've been saying, sons. Slavery is still legal in Utah.

Biggems
04-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Just a history lesson.....from a cracker

Where did blacks learn to speak English, read, and write? IN THE SOUTH. Education wasn't exactly the soup of the day in that region, even for whites. This improper black vernacular that you here can be traced back to those poorly educated slave owners that the blacks were learning speech from.

I am willing to bet that the Northern slaves were much more advanced as far as speech, vocabulary, grammar, and reading.

Also, like fools, the white folk didnt want the blacks to have education once they were freed. Those idiots didnt realize that educated men tend to be more civilized and able to bring positivity to a community. Instead, the blacks were left to be uneducated savages. They had to teach themselves how to read, write, do math, speak English...and so forth.

Had we accepted them as equals in the first place, or even after slavery, then this country would be so different now. had we given them the equal footing in school, work, and living conditions, this country would be so much different now. Had we done the same with the hispanics and asians, this country would be so different now.

unfortunately, fear and hatred ruled the day.....and still does apparently. it continues to divide us by the color of our skins..........rather than unite us by the color of our flag.

btw, one part of history that totally boggles my mind....the blacks were considered less than a full person at one time in our history, yet they still got the right to vote even before a white woman. That speaks volumes about how insignificant women were thought to be during that time.....It took like 50 years for women to get the right to vote....

btw, all you racist white pieces of shit......if you ever need open heart surgery, just know you are getting this surgery cause of the efforts of a BLACK DOCTOR so very long ago.

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 09:07 AM

Where did blacks learn to speak English, read, and write? IN THE SOUTH. Education wasn't exactly the soup of the day in that region, even for whites. This improper black vernacular that you here can be traced back to those poorly educated slave owners that the blacks were learning speech from.

I am willing to bet that the Northern slaves were much more advanced as far as speech, vocabulary, grammar, and reading.

Also, like fools, the white folk didnt want the blacks to have education once they were freed. Those idiots didnt realize that educated men tend to be more civilized and able to bring positivity to a community. Instead, the blacks were left to be uneducated savages. They had to teach themselves how to read, write, do math, speak English...and so forth.

Had we accepted them as equals in the first place, or even after slavery, then this country would be so different now. had we given them the equal footing in school, work, and living conditions, this country would be so much different now. Had we done the same with the hispanics and asians, this country would be so different now.

unfortunately, fear and hatred ruled the day.....and still does apparently. it continues to divide us by the color of our skins..........rather than unite us by the color of our flag.

btw, one part of history that totally boggles my mind....the blacks were considered less than a full person at one time in our history, yet they still got the right to vote even before a white woman. That speaks volumes about how insignificant women were thought to be during that time.....It took like 50 years for women to get the right to vote....

btw, all you racist white pieces of shit......if you ever need open heart surgery, just know you are getting this surgery cause of the efforts of a BLACK DOCTOR so very long ago.

LOL'ing at the tar-baby lover. (points up) Daughters, this is too funny... Why don't you just move down to New Orleans w/ the rest of the worthless black community and die? That would rule.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-15-2009, 09:08 AM

Fortunately for them they don't have any alcohol containers to clean up.

Spursmania
04-15-2009, 09:12 AM
:dont:dont:troll

Girasuck
04-15-2009, 09:21 AM

Thank you Col. Robert Gould Shaw

Lakers999
04-15-2009, 10:23 AM
if you got hate in your heart let it out

march11piscesrule
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Balls on your chin, trout, on your chin, eh!