PDA

View Full Version : "KG's knee refuses to be intimidated by his intensity"

roycrikside
04-15-2009, 01:18 AM
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2009/4/14/837668/garnetts-knee-refuses-to-be

KSeal
04-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Celtics are completely fucked if KG isn't 100%, probably still fucked even if he is fully healthy.

kobyz
04-15-2009, 02:43 AM
Celtics are lucky, they get another 2 weeks of rest to give KG cause they gut 76 in the first round - very easy series for them, they can sweep them even without KG.

Capt Bringdown
04-15-2009, 05:15 AM
"What you gonna say now? What you gonna say now?

How about one and done?

JamStone
04-15-2009, 05:17 AM
Anything is possibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

KSeal
04-15-2009, 06:14 AM

How about one and done?

:lmao:lol:downspin::p:

Austin_Toros
04-15-2009, 06:20 AM
And there goes the Celtics' title hopes?

KSeal
04-15-2009, 06:49 AM
I'm actually praying KG's knee is fine and they get going here. A tired old beaten to death Celtics team that had to go all out just to get to the finals would be awesome, and LA would have HCA. LBJ with HCA and his best buddies calling the game could be a disaster. Lakers need to beat the Jazz first anyways but still.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-15-2009, 07:14 AM
I'm actually praying KG's knee is fine and they get going here. A tired old beaten to death Celtics team that had to go all out just to get to the finals would be awesome, and LA would have HCA. LBJ with HCA and his best buddies calling the game could be a disaster. Lakers need to beat the Jazz first anyways but still.

That makes sense but the way Bynum is playing a healthy Boston team is the only way LA is losing. They'll straight up nut all over the Cavs.

ambchang
04-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Do I actually hear a Laker fan worrying about the refs?

robbie380
04-15-2009, 08:56 AM
do half of you guys know this article is a joke?

scanry
04-15-2009, 10:03 AM

How about one and done?

:lol:lol :toast

The Celtics are really one and done. They should consider themselves lucky that they atleast got one.

BTW that Ray Allen & Kevin Garnett trade will bite them in a year or two. I wouldn't be suprised to see them trade Ray Allen next year.. :wow

scanry
04-15-2009, 10:05 AM

Like they didn't lick your franchise's ass for the past 3 decades... :rolleyes

WCF 2002 enough said....

KSeal
04-15-2009, 10:07 AM
^ Al Jefferson is an absolute stud. He will be a 24, 12 guy for a long time. KG seems just about done, ass load of miles on that guy. Celtics did get a ring out of it so you can't really complain too much but in a few years they will feel it, no doubt.

KSeal
04-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Like they didn't lick your franchise's ass for the past 3 decades... :rolleyes

WCF 2002 enough said....

Well the refs fucked the Lakers last year wouldn't be surprised if they did again this year just to even things out some more. :bang

KSeal
04-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Oh yeah? Did refs blow a 30 pt lead at home...did the refs make you lose by 40 in game 6? Come on man:lmao

Did you watch game two, its was a fucking joke. If that game is called fair and the Lakers pull that out they have new life. All they would have to do is hold on to one big forth quarter lead and they're the champs.

JamStone
04-15-2009, 10:21 AM
:lol:lol :toast

The Celtics are really one and done. They should consider themselves lucky that they atleast got one.

BTW that Ray Allen & Kevin Garnett trade will bite them in a year or two. I wouldn't be suprised to see them trade Ray Allen next year.. :wow

Of course it will. They're old. But both those trades were still worth it even if they don't win shit else with KG and Allen. They got a title out of it. Doesn't matter if both the careers of both those guys ended today. Those trades were still worth it because of last year's championship.

IronMexican
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM
I hate when people bitch about the refs. Lakers lost, get over it. Same thing with the Spurfans still hanging on to game 4.