Tj9zw_mXGsk

:wakeup

SpursStalker
04-15-2009, 08:52 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/untitled.jpg

lefty
04-15-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm not a morning person.

I need a shower to (temporarily) wake up.

BUT the hard part is to get up and be able to reach the bath tub; plus, add extra time for shaving my face.

I tried evening showers to sleep more in the morning, but lately I've become too lazy to shower before bed :lol

JudynTX
04-15-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm not a morning person.

I need a shower to (temporarily) wake up.

BUT the hard part is to get up and be able to reach the bath tub; plus, add extra time for shaving my face.

I tried evening showers to sleep more in the morning, but lately I've become too lazy to shower before bed :lol

Procrastinator! :lol

tp2021
04-15-2009, 09:08 AM
I hate morning classes

lefty
04-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Procrastinator! :lol

Spot on ! :lol

MiamiHeat
04-15-2009, 09:20 AM
i hate the mornings

love the night time

like a vampire

JudynTX
04-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Spot on ! :lol

There's nothing wrong with it, I'm one too. :angel

Blake
04-15-2009, 09:35 AM
if any of you are out and about.....

McDonalds is giving away a free chicken biscuit for breakfast w/drink purchase and free chicken sandwich for lunch.............today, tax day only.

angel_luv
04-15-2009, 11:39 AM
I'm not a true morning person. I definitely would prefer working late into the night than starting early.

Still, I am moderately cheerful in the morning... will tell everyone good morning and am fine with getting up and going to work.

DarkReign
04-15-2009, 11:45 AM
I hate mornings. I hate waking up early. Its the one thing I do everyday that I seriously detest every time I do it. Every single morning is the same grouchy, pissed off realization that I am currently in the process of doing something I hate.

That effect doesnt wear off until about noon. My wife doesnt speak to me much in the morning. She knows it will just start a fight.

I *think* Im that way because I hate work. Not my job (my job rules, period), not my employer (my employer is the man), not my coworkers (im their boss).

I hate work. I get no satisfaction from working. Im not the type to cut the lawn and "feel" good about it afterward. Or I hit a homerun on some sales trip with a potential customer, or delivering higher than expected volume, etc.

I still hate it. Bottom Line: Ive never gotten over the fact that I have to work the rest of my days on earth. I do it, I do it well, but I dont enjoy it at all. Might be because I hate money, too...

Really, its an aspect of my personality I dont understand. I dont play the lotto, but if I were to win, my ultimate lifestyle would be the exact same thing I do now minus having to work. Thats my big dream.

At some point, Im paying off my house in the next 10 or so years. After that, Im taking every dollar I would hve paid in my house payment and banking it/investing it. I plan to retire before 50. I hate mornings, I hate work. Its just some things I dont want to do, but I have to.

Frenzy
04-15-2009, 11:48 AM
not a morning person when i'm off,whatever day it is... do not disturb me! i'm sleeping in and if you attempt to wake me i'm like some wild corned possum.

sonic21
04-15-2009, 12:01 PM
i'm a night person, i never go to bed before 3 am, so it's really difficult every morning when i'm going to work.

My girlfriend is like that too, so in the morning we don't talk much.

The world is discriminatory towards night people. Even jobs with so-called flex-time require people to be in at a "reasonable hour" each morning. It's persecution.

:hat

Dex
04-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Getting out of my nice warm bed to go to work is like my own personal Hell five days a week.

Once I break out of zombie mode, I'm fine. But man, do I hate that fucking alarm clock...

Dex
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM
I hate mornings. I hate waking up early. Its the one thing I do everyday that I seriously detest every time I do it. Every single morning is the same grouchy, pissed off realization that I am currently in the process of doing something I hate.

That effect doesnt wear off until about noon. My wife doesnt speak to me much in the morning. She knows it will just start a fight.

I *think* Im that way because I hate work. Not my job (my job rules, period), not my employer (my employer is the man), not my coworkers (im their boss).

I hate work. I get no satisfaction from working. Im not the type to cut the lawn and "feel" good about it afterward. Or I hit a homerun on some sales trip with a potential customer, or delivering higher than expected volume, etc.

I still hate it. Bottom Line: Ive never gotten over the fact that I have to work the rest of my days on earth. I do it, I do it well, but I dont enjoy it at all. Might be because I hate money, too...

Really, its an aspect of my personality I dont understand. I dont play the lotto, but if I were to win, my ultimate lifestyle would be the exact same thing I do now minus having to work. Thats my big dream.

At some point, Im paying off my house in the next 10 or so years. After that, Im taking every dollar I would hve paid in my house payment and banking it/investing it. I plan to retire before 50. I hate mornings, I hate work. Its just some things I dont want to do, but I have to.

:tu :tu :tu

I may still be tired when I wake up on the weekends, but I don't hate the morning nearly as much.

angel_luv
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM
I hate alarm clocks too! I am always happy when I wake up before mine goes off.

Mugshot
04-15-2009, 12:25 PM
It's a lot harder because I quit drinking caffeine about 6 months ago. I had to have my coffee every morning and if I didn't I got a headache. So I stopped and went through a two week withdrawal and I haven't had a headache since. My body feels a lot more refreshed in the mornings, though.

Udokafan05
04-15-2009, 10:15 PM
I hate morning classes

8:00 AM classes are horrible

E20
04-15-2009, 10:22 PM
It's hard for me to initially wake up, my eyes just want to say shut, but once I do wakeup and by the time I'm in teh bathroom brushing my teeth I am pretty much awake. I also have more energy when I wake up early rather than waking up late. I mean if I wake up at around 10-11 I feel like a bum and I feel that I've wasted my whole day and I don't wanan do anything else except slack off.

Kriz-Maxima
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
I can't have classes before 10 am, I never make it on time or awake.

braeden0613
04-15-2009, 11:02 PM
I absolutely hate mornings. I hate people in the morning, my life, everything. After I've been awake for about 20 minutes those effects wear off but I still manage to feel like death until about noon or so. If I could find a well-paying job after college that allowed me to start work at about 11am and end at 7 or 8, I would be the happiest person alive.

CubanSucks
04-16-2009, 12:05 AM
I absolutely hate mornings. I hate people in the morning, my life, everything. After I've been awake for about 20 minutes those effects wear off but I still manage to feel like death until about noon or so. If I could find a well-paying job after college that allowed me to start work at about 11am and end at 7 or 8, I would be the happiest person alive.

:tu
I think posting right now says what kind of person I am.

Kori Ellis
04-16-2009, 01:53 AM

I know you didn't intend to be funny, but I laughed out loud at this.

I don't think it's that uncommon to hate work. Those cheery people who always love work are just on anti-depressants. :)

Oh ... and I'm not a morning person either, but it doesn't bug me that much to wake up early. However, I'd rather sleep-in and work all night, if I have a choice.

MiamiHeat
04-16-2009, 02:39 AM
well, we are ants in an ant colony.

we are slave labor, and the rich who own the companies we work for, get to wake up when they like and do whatever they want

TDMVPDPOY
04-16-2009, 03:58 AM
dont you hate it when you sleep in most of the time and someone comes into your room and pulls up all the blinds....fuck that shit wtf you doing in my room....

Boris
04-16-2009, 07:41 AM
Wake & bake!!

SpursStalker
04-16-2009, 08:43 AM
wake & bake!!

+1

:sleep

MrChug
04-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Wake & bake!!

BWAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Nice one Boris!!!!!!

That made my morning! I was just about to type "Fuck you all...it's A.M.".

Thumbs up!

Strike
04-16-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm not a morning person. That's why I work the graveyard shift. Though, working the graveyard shift is one reason why my wife decided to fuck around.

Could it be that the fact that I'm not a morning person is partially responsible for the failure of my marriage? Hmmm.....

CubanSucks
04-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Wake & bake!!

:tu
wake at about 1...bake...sleep till 4ish while playing Red Hot Chili Peppers...eat