PDA

View Full Version : Miller said...

TheAfricanFan
03-19-2005, 02:39 PM
In That Indiana - Lakers Game Reggie Miller said that he is not comin'back for another season for the Pacers but he said that he feels capable of playin'another two seasons, so I was wonderin' why would he say that?
- Is he thinkin' about another team to seek the title?
- If possible, is there any possibility for the spurs to sign him?

Dex
03-19-2005, 02:43 PM
I really thought Reggie Miller had already announced his retirement at this end of this season.

TheAfricanFan
03-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeah but why would he say that he feels that is capable of playin'another 2 years??

exstatic
03-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Because that's the way he feels. If he were to play, it would be in Indy. To me, it just seems like he's telling people that he's not going to be carted off the court on a wheelchair. He's going out with gas still in the tank. I wish more athletes would do that.

circles_eternal
03-19-2005, 03:43 PM
In That Indiana - Lakers Game Reggie Miller said that he is not comin'back for another season for the Pacers but he said that he feels capable of playin'another two seasons, so I was wonderin' why would he say that?

he said that sometimes he feels like he`s getting in the way with the Pacers` improvement.

duncan2k5
03-19-2005, 07:00 PM
Reggie doesn't ride coattails. thats why he is one of my fav players. i respect that man more than many other of these young cats running around thinkin they run the L.