PDA

View Full Version : daughters, it's starting to make sense...

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Shut the fuck up. Your schtick is already old. Even a true racist would cringe at your posts, you sniveling fuckstick.

What? What is this? You people don't like brash generalizations when they're directed at you, or your group? You don't like racist statements? You don't like it when ignorant fools type the same bigoted tripe over, and over, and over, sons? Well, how about you eat a big load of my man chowder. Look at you fucking ass eaters whining and bitching about my 'schtick' when it involves black people. Amazing.

Clearly just a Jazz fan starting a thread he's supposed to be starting.

nothing new sons ... Jazz fan hating on the black man

Funny but uncalled for ...wont matter when Lakers tapping that azz!

http://hiscrivener.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mormon-family-crossing.gif

A Jazz fan would say that. We aren't surprised.

Also, enjoy your Lakers.

:troll
:ban::cheer:cheer

Now go ahead and open up any thread that that dumb fuck BRHornet45, or any other dip shit that I've quoted here, has started/posted in and see how many "Utah WHITE Jazz", or bigoted Mormon jokes you'll find. (rofl, they are all such knee-slappers, too) Sons, you're going to find a lot of them. The hypocrisy here is beyond unbelievable. I've got two words for you ass holes:

http://www.jcnot4me.com/images/Bush-%20cheney%20fuck%20you.jpg

Morg1411
04-15-2009, 03:07 PM
And all of the anti-white/Mormon bullshit needs to go, as well. I've voiced my opinion towards the originators of your quoted statements, as well, only they didn't get their panties in a wringer over it.

Die, fuckwit.

IronMexican
04-15-2009, 03:08 PM
I have no problem with you're posts.

BUMP
04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
leave him alone, he's just a Mormon

dirk4mvp
04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
rack

IronMexican
04-15-2009, 03:11 PM

:lol

spurs_50_21
04-15-2009, 03:11 PM
I have no problem with you're posts.

you like fish sticks?

Morg1411
04-15-2009, 03:18 PM

:lol

balli
04-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Trout is a mormon, one of the more badass ones I've come across. So what the fuck about it?

BUMP
04-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Trout is a mormon, one of the more badass ones I've come across. So what the fuck about it?

just explains why he's good at the black jokes, i guess its just a mormon thing

Morg1411
04-15-2009, 03:23 PM

He may be a Mormon, but clearly he's also a moron. Every time he posts he sucks more life out of the world.

balli
04-15-2009, 03:24 PM
He may be a Mormon, but clearly he's also a moron. Every time he posts he sucks more life out of the world.
That's the point.

spurs_50_21
04-15-2009, 03:27 PM

trouts gf showed up

The TroutBum
04-15-2009, 03:34 PM
Admitted, I am a moron. This is not in dispute. I will also admit that the responses to this thread are exactly what I expected, and they're funny. See, racist jokes and Mormon jokes are funny when you're trying to be funny -- not when they're intended to hurt/belittle. I was only pointing out the obvious lack of intellectual honesty on this board. It's overwhelming.

Ah well, go Jazz -- we're gonna fuck the Fakers up -- Jazz in 6.

kamikazi_player
04-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Why can't black people and mormon people get along?

Tmac&Luther
04-15-2009, 03:40 PM
He's just mad, because when a group of females hang out together long enough their menstrual cycles start to synchronize and it's that time of the month in his household.

JamStone
04-15-2009, 03:42 PM
I don't think he's racist at all. He probably has a black boyfriend and an adopted Cambodian kid. I think he's just trying to have some fun. I think his posts are fine. He'd eventually stop if people just ignored his posts and not respond to him. But, there are too many people that can't help themselves from responding or getting "offended."

spurs_50_21
04-15-2009, 03:43 PM
Admitted, I am a moron. This is not in dispute. I will also admit that the responses to this thread are exactly what I expected, and they're funny. See, racist jokes and Mormon jokes are funny when you're trying to be funny -- not when they're intended to hurt/belittle. I was only pointing out the obvious lack of intellectual honesty on this board. It's overwhelming.

you mean the double standard?

cant we all just get along and form a white brown black orgy of love?

Morg1411
04-15-2009, 03:44 PM

Very insightful. Now shut up.

Tmac&Luther
04-15-2009, 03:45 PM
you mean the double standard?

cant we all just get along and form a white brown black orgy of love?

You gotta throw some yellow in there as well....I love me some asians

spurs_50_21
04-15-2009, 03:45 PM
i don't think he's racist at all. He probably has a black boyfriend and an adopted cambodian kid. I think he's just trying to have some fun. I think his posts are fine. He'd eventually stop if people just ignored his posts and not respond to him. But, there are too many people that can't help themselves from responding or getting "offended."

sho nuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bukefal
04-15-2009, 04:07 PM
I get your point, and its a bit true, when trashing and bitching about white people or other groups people see no problem, and laugh. but when you mention black people, or make jokes on black people, there's a whole new touch to it. It's taboo, and everyone will attack you.

Anyway, you fooled em nicely.

IronMexican
04-15-2009, 04:08 PM
I make Mexican jokes. Some people just can't take jokes.

Morg1411
04-15-2009, 04:14 PM
(slaps hand to forehead)
(walks away)
(jumps out window)

Bukefal
04-15-2009, 04:16 PM
THIS IS A RACIST STATEMENT!!! Who is "em?" Are you refering to black people? And why would you call black people fools you fucking racist!!!

:lmao lol wtf is your problem. Em = all of you who responded to troutbum, if they are black or white or purple or yellow or green, i dont care

Spursmania
04-15-2009, 04:21 PM
:lmao:lmaoanother pathetic thread