PDA

View Full Version : Rick Adelman wow just wow

sook
04-15-2009, 08:56 PM
I was sitting here watching the 14 point lead being shaved away slowly, i knew what the problem was and so did ever other fan.

Scola on Dirk = 12 first qrtr points

Scola not scoring any points on the offensive end = worse too

How the fuck do you watch that shit go on and make the same fucking substitution we all know you need to make...when the lead is done?

I don't care if they win this game, just the epitome of poor execution from a coach. This game matters you bumble fucking idiot. Don't blow it.

lil_penny
04-15-2009, 09:03 PM
adleman use to make me throw shit when he coached for portland.. well not only him but the players lol, but I swear most fuck ups are because of him

sook
04-15-2009, 09:25 PM
LMFAO

The lady for ESPN this is what Rick does in his timeouts, "Stay positive guys it will be ok!"

WTF?!?!?

Indazone
04-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Adleman I'm like WTF. Yao was dead tired in the 4th. Play Deke you MORON. Sook you're right about his play of Scola on Dirk. Clearly tonight Scola's shot was off too, why insist he defend Dirk and insist that he play???? Whyyyyyy!!! Also Brooks too many minutes you flamer!!

sook
04-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Not just that but he played Yao mostly in teh 3rd in a position he would be ineffective in. There was no reason for that and now you can't play him in the 4th fuck this guys!!
Someone make me a dirty photoshop Rick Adelman pic i can stick in my sig!

Matchman
04-15-2009, 09:44 PM
we run into the same problem over and over again:
Yao cannot beat the fronting by himself!
when Yao is being fronted, the guards have to drive to the basket because that means the center of the other team will NOT be able to help out on defense!
this is where we miss TMac, hes the only guard thats good enough to drive to the basket and to create for others. (when hes healthy and when he wants to)

Indazone
04-15-2009, 09:46 PM
This is not the players fault. It's Adleman. I wondered why the Maloofs canned his ass and now I know why.

sook
04-15-2009, 09:46 PM
we run into the same problem over and over again:
Yao cannot beat the fronting by himself!
when Yao is being fronted, the guards have to drive to the basket because that means the center of the other team will NOT be able to help out on defense!
this is where we miss TMac, hes the only guard thats good enough to drive to the basket and to create for others. (when hes healthy and when he wants to)

when you have a larg cushion like we did that is fine. We could have been up 12 going into the 4th

Chris
04-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Typical Rockets fan to throw their coach under the bus after a tough loss. Poor Van Gundy is still having nightmares.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Adelman Sucks!!!!!!!!!!

sook
04-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Typical Rockets fan to throw their coach under the bus after a tough loss. Poor Van Gundy is still having nightmares.

I never wanted Van Gundy gone.

He knew how to call a timeout and did more than "It'll be ok guys!"