PDA

View Full Version : sons I hope Peja Stojavobrick breaks his legs ...

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 09:51 PM
because sons god knows that's the only way he will see bench time .....

okay I joke. I know I know.

Ditty
04-15-2009, 09:52 PM
i really like you but how does finley's ass taste

sook
04-15-2009, 09:52 PM
I hope the same happens with Rick Adelman...and james posey...how the fuck?

Chris
04-15-2009, 09:53 PM
He saved your ass late in the 4th with that 3 and then the steal.

lurker
04-15-2009, 09:54 PM
Maybe they could just beat him to death with his giant head on sticks.

pauls931
04-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Don't blame peja, learn to shoot freethrows. haha...

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 09:59 PM
i really like you but how does finley's ass taste

son you can talk all you want ... congrats on the win, but you know damn well it shouldn't have happened. you guys simply lucked up that Posey and Peja choked and yall hit a fluke 3 .... either way, a win is a win.

Paul and West simply cannot do EVERYTHING on this team. the game was clearly over then Posey decided to miss 3 out of 4 free throws to leave the door open for the fluke hail mary 3.

dirk4mvp
04-15-2009, 10:00 PM
lmao hornets. Enjoy the playoffs.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Don't blame peja, learn to shoot freethrows. haha...

son Posey and Peja both lost this game .... Mr. $64 Million Dollar Man Peja as expected was 2 of 8 with 4 points. great clutch shooter

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:01 PM
He saved your ass late in the 4th with that 3 and then the steal.

who Peja????

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 10:01 PM
If Peja would have held on to the ball, he would have had those 2 FTs, but he tried to dribble for some strange reason. Still, if he's not shooting well, we can't win. We need a third scorer and Butler, Posey, and Wright aren't reliable enough. Unfortunately we need Peja to shoot well.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:05 PM
If Peja would have held on to the ball, he would have had those 2 FTs, but he tried to dribble for some strange reason. Still, if he's not shooting well, we can't win. We need a third scorer and Butler, Posey, and Wright aren't reliable enough. Unfortunately we need Peja to shoot well.

we are stuck with that worthless piece of shit for 2 more years too ... he is already one of the worst small forwards in the entire NBA and to think ... his highest salary years are still to come.

get ready for more 40% field goal shootin, 35% 3 point shooting, MAYBE 8-10 points per game, and no defense whatsoever from this useless piece of shit. hopefully he has a career ending injury so at least we don't have to watch it.

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 10:09 PM
we are stuck with that worthless piece of shit for 2 more years too ... he is already one of the worst small forwards in the entire NBA and to think ... his highest salary years are still to come.

get ready for more 40% field goal shootin, 35% 3 point shooting, MAYBE 8-10 points per game, and no defense whatsoever from this useless piece of shit. hopefully he has a career ending injury so at least we don't have to watch it.

We're stuck with him and Posey unfortunately. I just wish Peja and Butler could hit wide open shots consistently. It seems they only make shots when they're under pressure.

Ditty
04-15-2009, 10:11 PM
son you can talk all you want ... congrats on the win, but you know damn well it shouldn't have happened. you guys simply lucked up that Posey and Peja choked and yall hit a fluke 3 .... either way, a win is a win.

Paul and West simply cannot do EVERYTHING on this team. the game was clearly over then Posey decided to miss 3 out of 4 free throws to leave the door open for the fluke hail mary 3.

if spurs make there damn free thorws in about 4 of our games then this game doesnt matter just get on with it and try to knock off denver in the 1st

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:12 PM
if spurs make there damn free thorws in about 4 of our games then this game doesnt matter just get on with it and try to knock off denver in the 1st

regardless son. don't act like the Spurs are that much better than the Hornets .... we should have easily wrapped this game up, but Posey and Peja choked at the end.

its funny how Spurs fans were quick to hate on their team when yall were losing at the end, but whenever all the fluke shit started happening yall started bragging LOL

fevertrees
04-15-2009, 10:13 PM
its funny how Spurs fans were quick to hate on their team when yall were losing at the end, but whenever all the fluke shit started happening yall started bragging LOL

baseline bum
04-15-2009, 10:16 PM
You can't take the Sacramento King out of a player. Believe Spurs fans; we know from Turkoglu's act in the 04 Playoffs.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:20 PM
You can't take the Sacramento King out of a player. Believe Spurs fans; we know from Turkoglu's act in the 04 Playoffs.

son it is one of the worst signings in all of pro sports .... LMAO at the Hornets signing a 30 year old, declining EuroTrash jump shooter with chronic back problems to a 5 year $64 million deal. 2 more years left of this shit!

Biggems
04-15-2009, 10:22 PM
regardless son. don't act like the Spurs are that much better than the Hornets .... we should have easily wrapped this game up, but Posey and Peja choked at the end.

The Spurs are that much better than the Hornets......Seriously, if the refs would stop buying all of Paul's theatrics and merely call the plays correctly, the Hornets would be lucky to be an 8 seed.....PHX might have made the playoffs in their place.

But the refs keep buy what he is selling and now they are a 7 seed.

Biggems
04-15-2009, 10:22 PM
son it is one of the worst signings in all of pro sports .... LMAO at the Hornets signing a 30 year old, declining EuroTrash jump shooter with chronic back problems to a 5 year $64 million deal. 2 more years left of this shit!

Is Bob Bass your GM?

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:25 PM
The Spurs are that much better than the Hornets......Seriously, if the refs would stop buying all of Paul's theatrics and merely call the plays correctly, the Hornets would be lucky to be an 8 seed.....PHX might have made the playoffs in their place.

oh horseshit ... are you fucking stupid? you do realize that your boys LIVE AT THE FREE THROW LINE right??? ... yall went to the line 20 times tonight!! not to mention the fluke, hailmary 3

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 10:29 PM
the spurs are that much better than the hornets......seriously, if the refs would stop buying all of paul's theatrics and merely call the plays correctly, the hornets would be lucky to be an 8 seed.....phx might have made the playoffs in their place.

fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggems
04-15-2009, 10:30 PM
oh horseshit ... are you fucking stupid? you do realize that your boys LIVE AT THE FREE THROW LINE right??? ... yall went to the line 20 times tonight!! not to mention the fluke, hailmary 3

we shot 20 FTs? wow.....that is enormous. We are near the bottom of the league in FT attempts even though Duncan and TP live in the paint. In fact, Parker has taken nearly twice as many shots in the paint as CP3, yet CP3 has shot twice as many FTs. Maybe Parker should do the helicopter after every shot too......

fluke 3? Finley has been a 3pt shooter his whole career. This isn't his first 3 of his career. It isnt even his first clutch 3 of his career, much less this week. That 3 was pure and in the flow of the game. It wasnt some midcourt chuck.....or some one handed windmill falling out of bounds....and it wasnt like it was Kurt Thomas or Tim Duncan shooting the shot. It was Michael Finley, one of the better jump shooters in the league over the last decade. Enough with the sour grapes.

Maybe instead of calling it fluke, you can say your team was stupid for not fouling Finley or Mason while they were not in the act of shooting.

Biggems
04-15-2009, 10:30 PM
fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly, once again the Hornets FAIL

redzero
04-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Why hasn't Scott put in Mo Pete? Why is he the dumbest coach in the world? Why is he not using the players available to him?

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Why hasn't Scott put in Mo Pete? Why is he the dumbest coach in the world? Why is he not using the players available to him?

because Scott is a clueless, overrated, piece of shit who plays favorites. there is a good reason why Jason Kidd ran him out of New Jersey and hopefully Paul will run him out of New Orleans ..... let L.A. have him. they will soon learn what stubborn trash he is.

peskypesky
04-15-2009, 10:43 PM

fluke? :lmao

Spurs have been doing that shit for a decade.

Biggems
04-15-2009, 10:49 PM
is Devin Brown injured? I only ask, cause he seems to go off against the Spurs.....I figured he would have a significant role in tonight's game, and yet I never saw him on the floor.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 10:52 PM
is Devin Brown injured? I only ask, cause he seems to go off against the Spurs.....I figured he would have a significant role in tonight's game, and yet I never saw him on the floor.

son that is the only reason this game was close ... its bad enough Scott continues to play Peja, but put Devin Brown in and you may as well throw in the white flag.

redzero
04-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Why should we care if the Hornets face the Nuggets? The only reason they won in New Orleans is because the Hornets were down two starters and Posey.

Biggems
04-15-2009, 10:55 PM
son that is the only reason this game was close ... its bad enough Scott continues to play Peja, but put Devin Brown in and you may as well throw in the white flag.

hey i agree, Devin Brown sucks......but for some reason, against SA, his eyes light up and he seems to make his shots and get to loose balls.

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 10:57 PM

I don't know. Scott has no set rotation. Its really annoying. I thought Marks and Posey played decent off the bench, yet Scott brings in Peja late and we go small allowing Duncan to dominate in OT.

Blake
04-15-2009, 10:58 PM
because sons god knows that's the only way that piece of eurotrash SHIT will see bench time .....

:lol

no doubt that dude is worthless.

ever since he threw up that airball 3 against the lakers in game 7 in 2002, I knew he was born nutless.

Spursmania
04-15-2009, 11:18 PM

I admit that is a ridiculous contract for Peja, especially for what production you're getting from him (or shall I say non-production):wow

ElNono
04-15-2009, 11:19 PM
ballgame
:lmao

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:21 PM
I admit that is a ridiculous contract for Peja, especially for what production you're getting from him (or shall I say non-production):wow

In the first 3 years of the deal, Peja has only HALFASS produced in 1 season.... and even in that season (last year) he only put up 16 points per game. far from being worth $13 million a year. Not to mention his chronic back and pussy problems ..... in 06 he missed 69 games and this year he missed 22 games.

fevertrees
04-15-2009, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er0E5MP5r6E

i LUV da SpURZ
04-15-2009, 11:29 PM
ahahaa im so glad we don hav 2 hear diz anymore ****

C.P.3. Wooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooo

fevertrees
04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
gPwrY1eRW40

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:31 PM
ahahaa im so glad we don hav 2 hear diz anymore ****

C.P.3. Wooooooooooo Woooooooooooooooo

not so fast lil lobster .... once we beat Denver and yall SWEEP the Dallas Choking Vagina's .... we will play yall once again

fevertrees
04-15-2009, 11:32 PM
mwJQf3i9oVY

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:33 PM
mwjqf3i9ovy

lmao .... Rotflmao!!!!!

Spursfan092120
04-15-2009, 11:33 PM

All the BS fouls CP3 got away with in that game...like all 9 pushoffs he had in that game...yes...I counted...you shouldn't have even been close. CP3 would have fouled out in the 3rd quarter if he wasn't Chris Paul, the NBA's posterboy. Get a grip, man...and fluke 3? Shit..how many freaking times do the Spurs have to hit a game winning 3 this year before people learn to guard them. And hail mary 3? Did we watch the same game? He was wide open, and it was his favorite spot...truth is, your sorry ass coach couldn't keep one of our team's best clutch shooters from getting wide open in his spot. And if you could take off your damn teal and purple sunglasses, you'd see that your boy Paul gets away with so many pushoffs, it's ridiculous. And then holding Kurt Thomas' arm, Kurt tries to pull his arm away, and they both get technicals..bullshit. Wake up.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:34 PM
All the BS fouls CP3 got away with in that game...like all 9 pushoffs he had in that game...yes...I counted...you shouldn't have even been close. CP3 would have fouled out in the 3rd quarter if he wasn't Chris Paul, the NBA's posterboy. Get a grip, man...and fluke 3? Shit..how many freaking times do the Spurs have to hit a game winning 3 this year before people learn to guard them. And hail mary 3? Did we watch the same game? He was wide open, and it was his favorite spot...truth is, your sorry ass coach couldn't keep one of our team's best clutch shooters from getting wide open in his spot. And if you could take off your damn teal and purple sunglasses, you'd see that your boy Paul gets away with so many pushoffs, it's ridiculous. And then holding Kurt Thomas' arm, Kurt tries to pull his arm away, and they both get technicals..bullshit. Wake up.

cry me a river little one

i LUV da SpURZ
04-15-2009, 11:34 PM
not so fast lil lobster .... once we beat Denver and yall SWEEP the Dallas Choking Vagina's .... we will play yall once again

ahaha yall aint ready fo BYRDMAN!!! sorry bae buh yall had ure chance last year.

:) :) :)

Spursfan092120
04-15-2009, 11:37 PM
cry me a river little one
Um...you do know we won right? I'm not the one crying..lol. You were the one pulling out the violin talking about how we shouldn't have won..and it's a fluke..bringing out the WAHHHmbulance. Truth is, without the refs help, NOLA isn't even in this game.

BRHornet45
ahaha yall aint ready fo BYRDMAN!!! sorry bae buh yall had ure chance last year.

:) :) :)

LMAO ... lil lobster don't be giving me no lip about this!

BRHornet45
Um...you do know we won right? I'm not the one crying..lol. You were the one pulling out the violin talking about how we shouldn't have won..and it's a fluke..bringing out the WAHHHmbulance. Truth is, without the refs help, NOLA isn't even in this game.

LOL at this dickless child

kamikazi_player
04-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Nugs gonna beat hornets 4-2, without peja it will be 4-1

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Nugs gonna beat hornets 4-2, without peja it will be 4-1

son I thought the first round was best of 5?

kamikazi_player
04-15-2009, 11:40 PM
nah, best of 7 for all rounds

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 11:41 PM

Refs? Geez, you guys couldn't guard West. Heck, you couldn't guard Marks. Keep blaming the refs. It will make you feel better after the playoffs are over. Your team isn't that good this season. Even with Manu, you lost to us with 3 of our main guys out while every other playoff team was pounding us. Then tonight, we kept the game close even though other playoff teams would pound us. You guys don't have the fire power.

kamikazi_player
Peja might be shooting like shit, but somehow he gets one game where he gets going, then he turns like shit for next 4 games.

BRHornet45
nah, best of 7 for all rounds

they changed it? last year it was best of 5 for first round.

kamikazi_player
04-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Remember the Warriors and Choking Vaginas? 4-2 and last year ur team did the same thing 4-1 against the Choking Vaginas? that was first round

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:44 PM
Remember the Warriors and Choking Vaginas? 4-2 and last year ur team did the same thing 4-1 against the Choking Vaginas? that was first round

son you're right.

Blake
04-15-2009, 11:46 PM

Um...you do know we won right? I'm not the one crying..lol.

:lol yes you are. you're crying like a bitch that got the pimp money slapped out of her tits

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:46 PM
:lol yes you are. you're crying like a bitch that got the pimp money slapped out of her tits

LMAO son!!!

Mugen
04-15-2009, 11:48 PM
son I thought the first round was best of 5?

you're better than that BR.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:53 PM
you're better than that BR.

son forgive me. I have been playing NBA 2K9 too much. its best of 5 on there lol

redzero
04-15-2009, 11:54 PM
How many games will it take for the Hornets to defeat the Thuggets? Five? Six?

Spursfan092120
04-15-2009, 11:55 PM
OK..so let me get this straight..dude comes out here..whines and says the Spurs shouldn't have won this game..that we got lucky..that it was a fluke. I stand up for my team, and say something everybody knows already (CP3 gets away with all kinds of bullshit and Byron Scott sucks as a coach), and I'm whining? Screw off, dude...sounds like you need to wake the hell up too. Just because you like the guy, and he's been around forever, and makes people laugh because "sons" is his every other word doesn't mean he's always right..the guy was whining like crazy...I was just putting him in his place.

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:56 PM
OK..so let me get this straight..dude comes out here..whines and says the Spurs shouldn't have won this game..that we got lucky..that it was a fluke. I stand up for my team, and say something everybody knows already (CP3 gets away with all kinds of bullshit and Byron Scott sucks as a coach), and I'm whining? Screw off, dude...sounds like you need to wake the hell up too. Just because you like the guy, and he's been around forever, and makes people laugh because "sons" is his every other word doesn't mean he's always right..the guy was whining like crazy...I was just putting him in his place.

LMAO sons at this dude still crying. you don't need to write a book son. just one or two lines is enough. god bless

Pelicans78
How many games will it take for the Hornets to defeat the Thuggets? Five? Six?

We have to steal one of the first two and win the rest of the home games. Pressure is on Denver to win a 1st round series which they haven't done since Mutombo laid flat on his back and held the basketball after defeating the Sonics.

Spursfan092120
LOL at this dickless child
Um..what does my penis have to do with this game?

BRHornet45
04-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Um..what does my penis have to do with this game?

LOL son obviously not much from what Ghazi has told me...

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 12:00 AM
LOL son obviously not much from what Ghazi has told me...
nice...team can't win a game, so you go to gay jokes...it's ok...

Ditty
04-16-2009, 12:01 AM

wait a minute brother "that much better" so your saying were better than yall

my brother thats really sad espically if this team was supposed to be a title contender i believe that these two teams should of swap places st the beggining of the season but instead the spurs fly under the radar with over half the season without manu and abot a quarter of the season with tim and we still win the division title give me a break tyson chandler wouldn;t have made no difference besides not letting cp3 shoot more which is the right thing to do besides letting west who is a beast actually shoot

the future dosen't look so bright for new orleans horrible contracts only positive is the best point guard in the game

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 12:02 AM
nice...team can't win a game, so you go to gay jokes...it's ok...

son this thread didn't become homo-erotic until YOU came in here...

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 12:07 AM
son this thread didn't become homo-erotic until YOU came in here...
son if you had a crush on me, you should have just told me.

Blake
04-16-2009, 12:13 AM
... I stand up for my team, and say something everybody knows already (CP3 gets away with all kinds of bullshit and Byron Scott sucks as a coach), and I'm whining?

you know the Spurs won right?

it's posters like you that suck it up for the rest of us.

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 12:14 AM
you know the Spurs won right?

it's posters like you that suck it up for the rest of us.
you must have missed his whining post...I was just standing up for my team. He was talking shit, saying it was a fluke. Sorry for being a fan...whatever.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 12:14 AM
you must have missed his whining post...I was just standing up for my team. He was talking shit, saying it was a fluke. Sorry for being a fan...whatever.

keep crying little one

freemeat
04-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Sorry, BRHornets...I may be your #1 unspoken fan on this board...I love your work, but I think Peja is one of your better players when healthy. He just had an off game. You guys got some good breaks on a few calls and we got a HUGE break on a Finley 3 (go figure).

Peja isn't nearly as clutch as he was when with the Kings, but it's your FO that gave him that contract...you can't blame him for not living up to it since he was still basically injured when they gave him the offer.

Besides, you got TC back and DWest looks healthy as EVER -- and ready to do some damage in the first round, too, son. I like to call CP3, DWest and TC the "Bee's Three Knees."

Great games are always terrible when you're on the wrong side -- as a Spurs fan, I know.

Now go get 'em, GRANDSON!!!

anonoftheinternets
04-16-2009, 12:18 AM

i only saw a bullshit three by west tonight.

Btw i think u guys have a good shot against denver. Should be a heck of a series

freemeat
04-16-2009, 12:34 AM

Btw i think u guys have a good shot against denver. Should be a heck of a series

So....Spurs get Hornets @ home or Nugs @ Den in the second round (assuming we get by the Mavs)....which would you take?

I'm hoping the Nugs win (even though I predict the Hornets take it), because our chances are better....

If only we hadn't sat our Big 3 that night on February 3rd, we'd have home court either way...

redzero
04-16-2009, 12:35 AM

Bullshit three? West hit two threes in a row against the Spurs earlier this year. West can hit threes, but he isn't the one I want taking them.

Biggems
04-16-2009, 12:45 AM
son forgive me. I have been playing NBA 2K9 too much. its best of 5 on there lol

are u serious? they changed that shit long ago...

i cant remember the first round before 2003......but in 2003, the Spurs beat the Suns 4-2. So it has been at least 6 years since they changed it.

If your video game has best of 5....they need to get with the times....i wonder if they have an option for best of 3, 5 or 7.....so u can choose how long u want ur playoffs to last.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Just because you like the guy, and he's been around forever, and makes people laugh because "sons" is his every other word doesn't mean he's always right.

Son just because you don't think BR is cool doesn't mean you have to be a sissy cuckold and whine about how everyone else likes him son.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Son just because you don't think BR is cool doesn't mean you have to be a sissy cuckold and whine about how everyone else likes him son.

lol "sissy cuckold". god bless son

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 01:38 AM
never said I didn't like him...got nothing against the guy...just called him out for whining...he would have done the same to me..

crc21209
04-16-2009, 05:04 AM

Funny you would say something like that. I remember you repeatedly calling David West trash over and over again game after game all year up until just recently where now all of a sudden it's Paul AND West who are the two franchise players. So don't be saying Spurs fans were flip-flopping when you were the king of flip-flopping all season. :ihit