PDA

View Full Version : Mav Fan Unity

monosylab1k
04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Over time here on SpursTalk, I think Mavs fans & Spurs fans have reached a sort of stalemate. Hostilities faded for the most part, and aside from retards like Ghazi for the Mavs and BenJarvusCockHoleTron for the Spurs, the Mavs & Spurs fans have become downright friendly at times.

Mavs fans who think this friendly interaction will continue, don't hold your breath. Spurs fans only tolerated us because they never thought our team would actually be a threat to their dream of another odd year title. We are still considered the scum of this forum, we're still hated & will be treated with disgust. Spurs fans who you previously thought were cool, Spurs fans who might have listed you as one of their favorite posters, and maybe even shared a :lmao smiley or two with.....they're going to turn on you so fast you won't believe it.

Don't be shocked when it happens, just be prepared. The goodwill of the past doesn't matter, we always have been and always will be Mav Fan to them.

In closing, fuck the Spurs. and Mavs in 6.

Mugen
04-15-2009, 10:20 PM
the truce is over.

fuck the mavs. go spurs.

Findog
04-15-2009, 10:22 PM
Over time here on SpursTalk, I think Mavs fans & Spurs fans have reached a sort of stalemate. Hostilities faded for the most part, and aside from retards like Ghazi for the Mavs and BenJarvusCockHoleTron for the Spurs, the Mavs & Spurs fans have become downright friendly at times.

Mavs fans who think this friendly interaction will continue, don't hold your breath. Spurs fans only tolerated us because they never thought our team would actually be a threat to their dream of another odd year title. We are still considered the scum of this forum, we're still hated & will be treated with disgust. Spurs fans who you previously thought were cool, Spurs fans who might have listed you as one of their favorite posters, and maybe even shared a :lmao smiley or two with.....they're going to turn on you so fast you won't believe it.

Don't be shocked when it happens, just be prepared. The goodwill of the past doesn't matter, we always have been and always will be Mav Fan to them.

In closing, fuck the Spurs. and Mavs in 6.

I second the sentiment of FUCK THE SPURS. Fuck them hard and fuck them good, and fuck them long, but most importantly, FUCK THE SPURS.

sook
04-15-2009, 10:22 PM
I will be on the bandwagon for the playoffs!!!

Kori Ellis
04-15-2009, 10:23 PM
We are still considered the scum of this forum, we're still hated & will be treated with disgust. Spurs fans who you previously thought were cool, Spurs fans who might have listed you as one of their favorite posters, and maybe even shared a :lmao smiley or two with.....they're going to turn on you so fast you won't believe it.

Mono speaks the truth. :downspin:

Indazone
04-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Mono speaks the truth. :downspin:

:lmao

lurker
04-15-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm scared. We're outnumbered heavily. Why are there so many Spurs fans on Spurstalk.com? http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/crap.gif

mavs>spurs2
04-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Let the good times roll, motherfuckers

baseline bum
04-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Fuck the Mavs with Magic's dick.

Warlord23
04-15-2009, 10:37 PM
You got the part about Mav fans being the scum of the earth right.

No Devin Harris, no Avery, you guys are going down in 6, tops.

Ghazi
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm not sure how this series is gonna play out.

Parker is gonna be a nightmare for us, as he is for any team, but especially for us.

On the other hand... don't that Mavs have 4 of the 6 best players on the court AND the best player on the court?

Shouldn't that override the dilemma guarding quick guards?

Mavs have trouble giving up open 3 pointers too, Spurs on the year are a good 3-PT shooting team but dipped off late in year

The Spurs bigs are not athletic or tough enough to defend Dirk.

I dunno who to pick. My heart says Mavs in 6, but given this teams playoff heartaches, lids on the baskets, ruined psyche on the road due to those 05-06 whistles, I wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

You CANNOT fall behind 2-0, Mavs MUST find a way to split the first 2.

dirk4mvp
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Not to worry the Benjarvus spurfans to the one's who can type out a coherent thought without abusing the lack of a curse filter cause this is the only forum like it is like 312 : 1

Spur fans, I hope Gary Busey comes into your home at night and pulls your endocrine system out of your body while you sleep.

mavsfan1000
04-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Fuck the spurs. It is war. Mavs in 7 again.

timvp
04-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Yeah, this is going to get ugly. I'm sure Spurs fans and Mav Fan are going to have a major falling out. No longer can we team up against Rocket Fan.

Even though neither team has much of a championship hope and even though 2006 was basically billed as the NBA Finals ... I don't think it's going to matter.

Blood is coming.

Findog
04-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Blood is coming.

There will be blood.

nsrammstein
04-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Mavs in 4....fuck the spurs

BUMP
04-15-2009, 10:53 PM
If we can beat the Spurs, that would almost make the season for me considering our championship hopes are nonexistent and if we do somehow advance i cant see us going any further...

J.T.
04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
All you mother fuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball lickers! We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Dallas and find those Maverick fucks who are playing in that playoff series, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit. Then shit out their shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then all you mother fuckers are next.

Love, J.T. and SpursTalk

mavs>spurs2
04-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Tony Parker is going to run all over our ass, we're depending on Dirk to have a great series as he's our only mismatch to counter back with. If they throw Bowen at Dirk, he better not settle for jumpers. Take that shit to the rim hard

timvp
04-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Over/under on when city smack is unleashed?

Findog
04-15-2009, 11:01 PM

I've already altered my sig.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-15-2009, 11:02 PM
What I'm most curious about in regards to this series is how Drew Gooden matches up against the Mavs. He's a big body to go up against Bass/Dampier and I'll be wondering to see if he lives up to being an X factor in this series.

Roger Mason is obviously another question mark, but seeing as how he thrives in pressure situations I think he's gonna be deadly.

And I hope Finley goes all out against his former team since this will once again be an emotional series for him.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-15-2009, 11:02 PM
oh and Spurs in 6

Mother fuckers

Allanon
04-15-2009, 11:04 PM
This is the 1st round series I really wanted to see. Probably the best series in the West along with Rockets/Blazers.

04-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Are you guys are going to make a t-shirt that say texas shootout san antonio vs dallas?

Allanon
04-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Damn this seems like so much fun. How the Clippers never make the playoffs.

Seriously, they had that trash-talking team a couple of years ago and then just disappeared, got damn failures.

Looking forward to the Texas on Texas hate.

BUMP
04-15-2009, 11:07 PM
I would die defending my Dallas Mavericks.

not sure how many Spur fans can say the same thing

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 11:08 PM
I could honestly see the Mavs winning this series. They seem to be the more athletic team. Guarding Parker will be a problem but play under the screen and let him shoot the jumpers. Even though he's improved, you're better off letting him shoot than drive in the lane. The key will be Dirk. He has to perform.

Mugen

i too would like to see BUMP die.

dirk4mvp
Seriously, they had that trash-talking team a couple of years ago and then just disappeared, got damn failures.

Looking forward to the Texas on Texas hate.

The smack on the board won't quite be at the 06 level, but it's still gonna be good.

Pelicans78
04-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Damn this seems like so much fun. How the Clippers never make the playoffs.

If the Lakers would have finished off the Suns a few years ago, they would have faced the Clippers in a 2nd round matchup. Poor Clippers would have played without a homecourt :lol

J.T.
04-15-2009, 11:10 PM
lol mavfan gonna be sent home 3 years in a row in the first round

Amuseddaysleeper

No, I would not die defending the Dallas Mavericks

J.T.
The smack on the board won't quite be at the 06 level, but it's still gonna be good.

you're nails in the nfl and college forum but quite frankly sir i say fuck the mallas davericks

dirk4mvp
04-15-2009, 11:12 PM
you're nails in the nfl and college forum but quite frankly sir i say fuck the mallas davericks

This truce is over until draft day, guy. Fuck you and may the rest of your meals taste like shit.

IronMexican
04-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Fuck the Mavs, Spurs, Rox, Colts, Texans(Aso > Johnson), Cowboys, Pats and anyone else you cheer for.

dirk4mvp
04-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Fuck the Mavs, Spurs, Rox, Colts, Texans(Aso > Johnson), Cowboys, Pats and anyone else you cheer for.

I noticed how you didn't say Ass face > Wayne. Good boy.

ElNono
04-15-2009, 11:18 PM
There will be blood.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/14/the fuck.jpg

timvp
04-15-2009, 11:20 PM
*clears throat*

lol devin harris

lol antoine walker

lol 2-0

lol parade route

lol dairy queen

lol matt barnes mvp

lol half court three-pointers

lol suing don nelson

lol best 56 streak in sporting history

lol bennett salvatore

lol roy tarpley

lol puff daddy designed uniforms

lol josh howard timeout

lol tony romo

lol french fries assault

lol toni braxton

lol steve nash for eric dampier

lol 67 wins

lol lol gimmick

ElNono
04-15-2009, 11:23 PM
You forgot:

lol devean george
lol bird rights

Jacob1983
04-15-2009, 11:23 PM
You could say that the Mavs should beat a Spurs team without Manu but you never can tell with the Mavs.

baseline bum
04-15-2009, 11:24 PM

I'll die laughing seeing you defending them.

lefty
04-15-2009, 11:26 PM
OMG

Mavs/Spurs again.

Kori and Timvp will be very busy next week :lol

Indazone
04-15-2009, 11:27 PM
*clears throat*

lol devin harris

lol antoine walker

lol 2-0

lol parade route

lol dairy queen

lol matt barnes mvp

lol half court three-pointers

lol suing don nelson

lol best 56 streak in sporting history

lol bennett salvatore

lol roy tarpley

lol puff daddy designed uniforms

lol josh howard timeout

lol tony romo

lol french fries assault

lol toni braxton

lol steve nash for eric dampier

lol 67 wins

lol lol gimmick

I have just this to add to remind the Spurs. Remember Mark Cuban's quotes? "The Riverwalk an ugly, muddy-watered thing." and declared that he's afraid too many people will fall in.

"Now that they're cleaning it up, my next project is to tell them they need to put up those aluminum things to keep people from falling in," he said.

So my message to you Spursfans who live so close to the Alamo and the endearing words to all Texans, "REMEMBER THE ALAMO"

Well from 2006, "REMEMBER THE RIVERWALK"!

timvp
04-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Remember Ginobili's Foul :depressed

Got damn the Spurs would have curbstomped the Suns and Heat :pctoss

E20
04-15-2009, 11:32 PM
I still like you guys. ;)

ElNono
04-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Remember Ginobili's Foul :depressed

Got damn the Spurs would have curbstomped the Suns and Heat :pctoss

http://spurstalk.com/2006-champion.jpg

Uno Ringo Biatcha!

timvp
04-15-2009, 11:35 PM
^^ :lol

Eine Meisterschaft, Weibchen.

Blake
04-16-2009, 12:02 AM
odds on who gets a one game suspension:

turtlehead terry: 2-1
Ime Udoka: 5-2
Josh Howard: 3-1
Kurt freak eye thomas: 3-1
Bruce Bowen: 4-1
Dirk Noteethski: 12-1
Rick Carlisle: 20-1
Mark Cuban: 1.5-1
rest of field: 30-1

Shank
04-16-2009, 12:05 AM
lol utsa football

pad300
04-16-2009, 12:07 AM

Dumbass Mav Fan. To misquote Patton,

"No bastard ever won a series by dying for his team.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his team."

That's exactly what's gonna happen to you Mav Fan. Your nightmares of this series will haunt you until you commit suicide to escape the pain!

Blake
04-16-2009, 12:16 AM
lol utsa football

:lol

still undefeated

benefactor
04-16-2009, 12:25 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/dallasmavericks.jpg

Shank
04-16-2009, 12:32 AM
I can only laugh at the city of San Antonio so much. I used to live there and went to high school at Mac.

lol churchill faggots, though

Trainwreck2100
04-16-2009, 12:33 AM

Dallas doesn't have a loop that goes around their city, what is this the 1960's???

Ya'll motherfuckers gonna need some aloe for that burn

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 12:41 AM
I was at the Spurs game tonight. God Bless Sons. FTM.

J.T.
04-16-2009, 01:37 AM
I can only laugh at the city of San Antonio so much. I used to live there and went to high school at Mac.

lol my sister graduated from churchill.

Shank
04-16-2009, 07:20 AM
lol i knew there was something else i didnt like about you

lol that reagan high bullshit

sribb43
04-16-2009, 07:24 AM
like Nick Van Exel once said....F' em!!!!

Its time to re-introduce the Spurs and their fans to the 1st round exit

stretch
04-16-2009, 08:17 AM
fuck the spurs

mouse
04-16-2009, 09:05 AM
This series will bring out the worst and the best form all fans, Mavs and Spurs!

And I will do my part in the smack department and photo shop department to make every day a living hell for these salad tossing,Tony Parker chowder drinking, bi-polar,crow eating, fair weather,Taco smelling mutherfuckers! :tu

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/chimpzi7.gif

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-16-2009, 09:29 AM

No shit? When were you at Mac?

As for the rest of this shit, I still hate the Lakers fans more. I've got a ton of respect for the Mavs fans that were able to stick out 2007 here. With that said, fuck the Mavs.

Fuck Towelly Howard. Tony Romo cries himself to sleep every night, but still takes comfort in the fact that he doesn't disapear in the fourth as bad as J-Ho

Fuck your German shemale superstar who had to have his MVP trophy Fed Exed to him because he got bounced in the first round.

Fuck JET and his wannabe cheerleader punk ass. The Spurs are going to shove his fucking pom-poms so far up his ass that he'll be shitting green and blue pieces for weeks, instead of his usual routine of shitting Mark Cuban's cum.

Fuck George and Stack who were too fucking stupid to exercise their opportunity to get he fuck out of Dallas when they have the chance. How can you not even get a simple act of collusion right?

The only person I won't send a "FUCK YOU" shout out too is Donnie Nelson, who is the fucking Ashton Kutcher of GM's. The only logical explanation for his moves are that this is all some sort of extremely long term practical joke and the Mavs management still has not caught on. Or maybe he's like Kutcher because like Demi Moore, the Mavs best days are behind them, but Donnie still fucks them every chance he gets.

Rogue
04-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Honestly the mavs are more likely to survive this series and enter the second round to fight the lakers, while the spurs are also a respectable team unlike the Rickets. Surely the spurs should make their final struggle against our boys in blue and we really appreciate them offering us a tough warmup for the second round. I have only one request for Pop and the spurs... Please don't suit up Bowen, because we need to have an entire squad with every boy in blue healthy to face the Lakers.

FTL.

stretch
04-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Honestly the mavs are more likely to survive this series and enter the second round to fight the lakers, while the spurs are also a respectable team unlike the Rickets. Surely the spurs should make their final struggle against our boys in blue and we really appreciate them offering us a tough warmup for the second round. I have only one request for Pop and the spurs... Please don't suit up Bowen, because we need to have an entire squad with every boy in blue healthy to face the Lakers.

FTL.

Mavs/Spurs wont play lakers in the second round. I thought they can only play them in the WCF.

sribb43
04-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Mavs/Spurs wont play lakers in the second round. I thought they can only play them in the WCF.

correct

Rogue
04-16-2009, 10:00 AM
LOL, sorry for igoring the second round, it's not my fault though. I really can't find any threat on our possible 2nd-round opponent teams, I mean if our boys in blue defeat the spurs in the first round then our team will definitely get through the second round very easily and go straightly to the WCF. WCF is just like the second round for our boys in blue, and also for the houston Rickets who have no hope to make either of them anyway.

It's tmac's fault to infect his second round virginity to the Rickets. :lol

ratm1221
04-16-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm sure Bowen will be up to his usual shenanigans. Kicking people ankles, putting his feet under people when they jump...

Who's he going to injure this time around?

ratm1221
04-16-2009, 10:07 AM
http://fukung.net/images/5641/bruce_bowen_is_lui_kang.gif

ElNono
04-16-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm sure Bowen will be up to his usual shenanigans. Kicking people ankles, putting his feet under people when they jump...

Of course.

JJ Barea.

ratm1221
04-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Of course.

JJ Barea.

I can live with that.

Spursmania
04-16-2009, 10:50 AM

My money's on Jet:lol

Spursmania
04-16-2009, 10:51 AM
http://fukung.net/images/5641/bruce_bowen_is_lui_kang.gif

Kung Fu Bowen!

Shank
04-16-2009, 11:06 AM
No shit? When were you at Mac?

Graduated in 1996. The school is WAY different now than it was then.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Graduated in 1996. The school is WAY different now than it was then.

Yeah, I was there for the transition. For most of my senior year the center of the campus was a giant hole in the ground.

Shank
04-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I was there for the transition. For most of my senior year the center of the campus was a giant hole in the ground.

My sister was there for another 2 years after me and started to see some of the changes. All of the math classes were in that old-ass 1950's wing that survived and there were a number of classes in portables. The school was a real turd before the changes.

But still - fuck your Spurs.

Findog
04-16-2009, 11:23 AM
My sister was there for another 2 years after me and started to see some of the changes. All of the math classes were in that old-ass 1950's wing that survived and there were a number of classes in portables. The school was a real turd before the changes.

Enough with this sucking off of the enemy.

But still - fuck your Spurs.

That's more like it.

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 11:27 AM
I wonder what it's like to not even be accepted by your own, like BenJarvis.

MavTalker
04-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Spurs don't have a prayer!

http://www.spursdynasty.com/uploaded_images/nuns_love_spurs-737575.jpg

ElNono
04-16-2009, 11:39 AM
http://workbench.cadenhead.org/media/dallas-mavericks-nba-champs-2006.jpg

More proof this is a battle of champions...

Extra Stout
04-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Mav fan roll call...

http://clovetwo.com/archives/2008/5/29/loreal/SummersEveproducts.jpg

Indazone
04-16-2009, 11:53 AM
^ :lmao

dirk4mvp
04-16-2009, 11:54 AM
It's scary how hard that fag indazone ride's spurfans nuts.

BUMP
04-16-2009, 11:58 AM
fucking faggots, if it wasnt for us you wouldnt even have a team

http://caimages.collectors.com/psaimages/601/31177544/1972Topps199RichJonesPSA9x35.jpg

Indazone
04-16-2009, 12:09 PM
haha I just find it funny everytime someone trashes the Mavs. It doesn't really matter who. I'm in stiches when I see BRHornet take ya'll to the woodshed. lol

Blake
04-16-2009, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't know and I could care less about what people think of me

that's a good thing because everyone thinks you and your posts suck

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 01:17 PM
I wonder what it's like to not even be accepted by your own, like BenJarvis.

Ask Dr House and Ghazi, they have the answers you seek.

BUMP
04-16-2009, 01:19 PM
i have to laugh at SpurFan when they diss the Mavs because i have no room to talk. That team has owned mine for awhile including taking our division title away and sending us to the Rose Garden for another 1st round exit:depressed

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Ouch, that one hurts Rocket fans.

FTM.

stretch
04-16-2009, 01:30 PM
That's good to here Blake...and your posts are just SOOOOOOOO outstanding. How do I learn to post like you? Internet tough guy.

the fact that blake is an even better poster than you... is quite sad actually.

Blake
04-16-2009, 01:41 PM
That's good to here Blake...and your posts are just SOOOOOOOO outstanding. How do I learn to post like you? Internet tough guy.

yeah, that's what I mean when I say you and your posts suck.

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 01:43 PM

He is the internet tough guy, but you sit here and boast about championships? Yeah

Blake
04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
The fact that you think I care what you think is sad. I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE! I am not here to impress anyone especially retarded Mavs fan.

it's a shame you don't care that you and your posts suck

can we trade this guy? I would even take Peja and a mavs fan to be named later

stretch
04-16-2009, 01:44 PM
The fact that you think I care what you think is sad. I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE! I am not here to impress anyone especially retarded Mavs fan.

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 01:47 PM
It's impossible to be a bandwagon fan and a Raider fan.

Blake
04-16-2009, 01:52 PM
I would settle for a washing machine for me. That's all I am worth.

I would settle for a toothpick for you, ben wa

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 02:02 PM
What's wrong with this cuckold? did someone hurt you're feelings?

Blake
04-16-2009, 02:18 PM
the fact that blake is an even better poster than you... is quite sad actually.

then you must cry every night

Blake
04-16-2009, 02:22 PM
WOW!!!! Amazing post...I am going to save that one so I can learn to post better. Thank you Blake.

I thought you didn't really care that I am a better poster than you.

Zing! You fooled me.

actually, I just finished lunch and I could really use a toothpick whereas I can't really use a benjarvusothellotron post for anything.

sonic21
04-16-2009, 02:34 PM
FOUR RINGS FAAAAAAAAGGOT!!!!

FTM

the spurs will sweep these fuckers :tu

Indazone
04-16-2009, 02:45 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Ahh of course! The proverbial quote when Mavsfans have nothing intelligent to say.

SpursReportSucks
04-16-2009, 06:01 PM
It's impossible to be a bandwagon fan and a Raider fan.

You can at least take a stab at it.

MavTalker
04-16-2009, 06:03 PM
fucking faggots, if it wasnt for us you wouldnt even have a team

http://caimages.collectors.com/psaimages/601/31177544/1972Topps199RichJonesPSA9x35.jpg

^ Rack!

I am so excited to punk the Spurs I masturbated twice already.