PDA

View Full Version : Why is mav fan just like...

underdawg
04-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Brittney Spears - yes, you were almost good at one time but that time has gone and you need to let it go. Please don't try to hype this series because at the end of the day, either result is hollow at best. Please be realistic and admit that you are playing for a first round win and that's the best you can hope for. I don't pity you - your owner has put you in this predicament. It's time to realize that wealthy owners can sign contracts but they're not GM's. How bad is the Cowboys franchise right now and how mediocre is the Mavericks franchise right now. Go ahead Mavs fans and get excited, but we know and you know that at the end of the day this is all just a last breath of a franchise that had potential but made bad financial decisons and the end product just isn't very good.

Jesus is my friend!
04-15-2009, 10:56 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10438/InBeforeTheLock.gif

Findog
04-15-2009, 11:03 PM
It's Britney, bitch!

underdawg
04-16-2009, 12:21 AM
It's Britney, bitch!

Yeah, I'll live another day for not getting her name right. Funny thing about your pic is that the fat overprivledged kid lives in Dallas not SA. Good thing is that he's only fat for a while, then he gets some good smack and lady H takes care of the rest. How dare anyone from dallas try to make fun of somebody for excess - your whole town has had excess in the worst way for so long it's part of your culture. What a fake freakin town - nothing to offer Texas other than a glut of materialism.

Nathan Explosion
04-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I'll live another day for not getting her name right. Funny thing about your pic is that the fat overprivledged kid lives in Dallas not SA. Good thing is that he's only fat for a while, then he gets some good smack and lady H takes care of the rest. How dare anyone from dallas try to make fun of somebody for excess - your whole town has had excess in the worst way for so long it's part of your culture. What a fake freakin town - nothing to offer Texas other than a glut of materialism.

You do know you're talking about South Oklahoma, right? There are just as many Sooners fans in Dallas as there are Longhorns fans. And they claim to be Texan.

Spur|n|Austin
04-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Your bad grammar is bad underdawg.

monosylab1k
04-16-2009, 12:26 AM
the jet is on the runway

underdawg
04-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Your bad grammar is bad underdawg.

please enlighten me - what errors did I have?

underdawg
04-16-2009, 12:29 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10438/InBeforeTheLock.gif

do you believe in Jesus?