PDA

View Full Version : CNN reporter interrupts man at Tea Party rally

Jacob1983
04-15-2009, 11:14 PM
I don't know if this has been posted or not. I apologize if it's already been posted. This bitch reporter from CNN really lost her cool with a guy at a Tea Party rally in Chicago. She labeled the crowd as anti-government and anti-CNN. She also said is was organized by the right wing FOX News. What a bitch! She interrupts him once then lets him speak again but walks away from him. You stay classy, bitchy CNN reporter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kuw3fDo5lA

LnGrrrR
04-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Already been posted somewhere...

ChumpDumper
04-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Another anti-CNN thread!

Jacob1983
04-15-2009, 11:22 PM
It's not an anti-CNN thread. The woman reporter was a bitch. She would still be a bitch if she was on FOX News and had done the same thing.

Wild Cobra
04-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Another anti-CNN thread!
Sure, why not.

Who needs the Communist News Network?

ChumpDumper
04-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Apparently, you guys do.

boutons_deux
04-16-2009, 05:46 AM
"organized by the right wing FOX News"

Faux has pushed and orchestrated the teabagging, circle-jerking bullshit, which signified nothing, elected nobody, changed no platform or govt action, totally innocuous.

The point was to distract the heat from the banks and financial sector, the real villains well-loved by the right-wing.

How many of you right-wing assholes think McLiar and the Repugs would have let all the big banks go into bankruptcy, would have not bailed them out?

The Repugs are trying to trash Obama for doing exactly what the Repugs would have done, and were doing until 20 Jan.

Winehole23
04-16-2009, 05:57 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/jRprQ8L2J3FSlZkRQAfAvC0D5Ob2uAJGSfKnW*i6-28E2HS46DHhGL8xd*FWvGqPJLvJcq6mRqgRuZGT9sUv-PU7obc2Tb29/AustinTeaParty_9.jpg?width=737&height=552 (http://api.ning.com/files/jRprQ8L2J3FSlZkRQAfAvC0D5Ob2uAJGSfKnW*i6-28E2HS46DHhGL8xd*FWvGqPJLvJcq6mRqgRuZGT9sUv-PU7obc2Tb29/AustinTeaParty_9.jpg)

Winehole23
04-16-2009, 05:58 AM
Hundreds in Austin?

Winehole23
04-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Anything that gets people up off the couch is at least moderately salubrious (http://dictionary.die.net/salubrious). More power to em.

France B-boy
04-16-2009, 07:18 AM
it's not an anti-cnn thread. The woman reporter was a bitch. She would still be a bitch if she was on fox news and had done the same thing.

+ 1

FaithInOne
04-16-2009, 11:03 AM
I see nothing wrong with what that woman did. She was perfectly right. All she was doing was calling out dumb bubba hicks who are racist and too stupid to truly appreciate the greatness of Big Government & Big Spending.

I hate republicans which are the same as conservatives which are the same as libertarians which are the same as christian devil nutjobs. I love the left-right paradigm because it makes me feel intelligent in the political scene. It's not hypocrisy when I side with one team and completely tear apart anyone who isn't with me regardless of any logical or common sense approach to each situation.

You go girl *snap* *snap* *snap*

AntiChrist
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
I see nothing wrong with what that woman did. She was perfectly right. All she was doing was calling out dumb bubba hicks who are racist and too stupid to truly appreciate the greatness of Big Government & Big Spending.

I hate republicans which are the same as conservatives which are the same as libertarians which are the same as christian devil nutjobs. I love the left-right paradigm because it makes me feel intelligent in the political scene. It's not hypocrisy when I side with one team and completely tear apart anyone who isn't with me regardless of any logical or common sense approach to each situation.

You go girl *snap* *snap* *snap*

People protesting big government and high taxes make me angry.

FaithInOne
04-16-2009, 12:10 PM
What a stupid fucking bitch. How can someone reach their 30's as an adult, and still be completely clueless. The media must pay well for people to shame themselves on T.V.

"But sir, your state is getting 50 billion through the stimulus bill...."

Who do you think is paying for it.

Crookshanks
04-16-2009, 06:55 PM
The man in that video was on the Mark Levin show this afternoon. He wasn't as inarticulate as that video made him out to be. It was interesting to hear what he had to say.

Winehole23
04-16-2009, 07:23 PM
What a stupid fucking bitch. How can someone reach their 30's as an adult, and still be completely clueless. The media must pay well for people to shame themselves on T.V.

Who do you think is paying for it.CNN sees itself as a competing brand at a Fox-themed event. It's unusual to see it spelled out so clearly, but really it's not so surprising. The correspondent does come off as snotty and biased, and I agree she was inappropriately argumentative, but maybe that was the whole point.

Nbadan
04-16-2009, 07:38 PM
.....I think we all knew where he was headed when he evoked Lincoln (the new GOP standard-bearer)...better to just cut him off at the pass....

Oh, Gee!!
04-16-2009, 08:04 PM
The man in that video was on the Mark Levin show this afternoon. He wasn't as inarticulate as that video made him out to be. It was interesting to hear what he had to say.

do you listen to talk radio all day? you need help

hope4dopes
04-16-2009, 09:42 PM

Who do you think is paying for it.

She was just publicly having the same meltdown obaminations were having all over the country. Most of the obaminations on this thread were predicting crowds in the dozens unfortunately for them it was in the thousands. The feeling I got at the tea party I went to was that these people aren't going away any time soon. the crowd was asked how many of them were attending their first political rally it was nearly half.

Jacob1983
04-16-2009, 09:43 PM
That woman reporter was flat out wrong about her assumption that the crowds at the Tea Party rallies were all anti-government, anti-CNN, and Republicans and conservatives. I saw some of the crowds on tv and they had Obama supporters and liberals there too. Republicans and conservatives weren't the only ones at the Tea Party rallies.

Crookshanks
04-16-2009, 11:34 PM
She was just publicly having the same meltdown obaminations were having all over the country. Most of the obaminations on this thread were predicting crowds in the dozens unfortunately for them it was in the thousands. The feeling I got at the tea party I went to was that these people aren't going away any time soon. the crowd was asked how many of them were attending their first political rally it was nearly half.

They asked the same question at the Fort Worth rally and it was about 2/3 of the crowd.

George Gervin's Afro
04-17-2009, 07:31 AM

so 500,000 people attended these rallies..

500,000/300000000 = .00166666666% of the population attended

when's the next party?

It is hillarious that the same people who promoted these rallies are complaining about the lack of coverage... when less than 100th of a percent of the poulation does something it is a non story...:lmao

Crookshanks
04-17-2009, 11:43 AM
so 500,000 people attended these rallies..

500,000/300000000 = .00166666666% of the population attended

when's the next party?

It is hillarious that the same people who promoted these rallies are complaining about the lack of coverage... when less than 100th of a percent of the poulation does something it is a non story...:lmao
And yet there were 60 reporters covering the introduction of the "First Dog". They even did background "interviews" with other dogs! It's reported that Bo even has a book deal already. But in that instance, he's much like his master - he hasn't accomplished anything of substance, but they're already writing his life story!! :lol

LnGrrrR
04-17-2009, 11:45 AM
And yet there were 60 reporters covering the introduction of the "First Dog". They even did background "interviews" with other dogs! It's reported that Bo even has a book deal already. But in that instance, he's much like his master - he hasn't accomplished anything of substance, but they're already writing his life story!! :lol

As I've said before, is becoming the President of the strongest nation in the world "nothing of substance"? How about becoming the first black President?

I'm pretty sure that's an accomplishment, even before he's done anything in office.

How many former presidents do you happen to know personally?

Crookshanks
04-17-2009, 11:51 AM
As I've said before, is becoming the President of the strongest nation in the world "nothing of substance"? How about becoming the first black President?

I'm pretty sure that's an accomplishment, even before he's done anything in office.

How many former presidents do you happen to know personally?
But you're forgetting one important fact. BOTH of Obama's "life stories" were written BEFORE he was elected President!

And he's the first HALF-black President - people always forget that little white mother of his.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 11:55 AM
people always forget that little white mother of his.also that bristol was the same age and had the same marital status and obama's open drug use.

LnGrrrR
04-17-2009, 11:57 AM
But you're forgetting one important fact. BOTH of Obama's "life stories" were written BEFORE he was elected President!

And he's the first HALF-black President - people always forget that little white mother of his.

It's not forgotten, but I'm sure you're familiar with the rule that if an individual had one drop of black ancestry, he was considered black?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Due to this rule and other cultural effects, it is common to consider a half-black person "black". Heck, if you want, call him mulatto, though I believe that's offensive to some. One way or another, he's not 100% white. :)

Can someone not write a mid-life story?

http://www.amazon.com/Faith-My-Fathers-Family-Memoir/dp/0061734950/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239987405&sr=8-2

In fact, you could even consider writing a best-selling book as "doing something". Or making a few millions as "achieving something". Or becoming a United States Senator. Or any number of things he's done.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 12:39 PM
also that bristol was the same age and had the same marital statusWas Obama's grandmother running for vice president at the time?
and obama's open drug use.When? 25 years ago? You're angry that he was honest about it. I can see how honesty is something you despise.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 12:42 PM
But you're forgetting one important fact. BOTH of Obama's "life stories" were written BEFORE he was elected President!That is when he wrote them yes. Rest assured many more books will be written by and about him.

And he's the first HALF-black President - people always forget that little white mother of his.No, they don't. Why is it such an important distinction to you, though?

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Was Obama's grandmother running for vice president at the time?When? 25 years ago? You're angry that he was honest about it. I can see how honesty is something you despise.
first sentence: no need in me spoonfeeding you
your first question: your next sentence answered your own question.
second question: yes
next sentence: i never said anything either way about his honesty.
last sentence: got quite bored with it all

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 02:54 PM
first sentence: no need in me spoonfeeding youYou have a habit of saying this when you feel cornered and can't explain yourself.

It's funny and pathetic.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 03:03 PM
You have a habit of saying this when you feel cornered and can't explain yourself.

It's funny and pathetic.
no. the ol' saying "you can lead a horse to water" always comes to mind when dealing with you.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 03:23 PM
no. the ol' saying "you can lead a horse to water" always comes to mind when dealing with you.No, you just get angry when you are called out and can't explain yourself. It's quite transparent.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 03:28 PM
No, you just get angry when you are called out and can't explain yourself. It's quite transparent.i'm as transparent as the current administration.
:wakeup

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 03:30 PM
i'm as transparent as the current administration.
:wakeupSo you are saying you are hiding something since you think the administration is hiding something.

:lmao

jack sommerset
04-17-2009, 03:39 PM
What a bitch! CNN used to be good reporting all the time.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 03:39 PM
So you are saying you are hiding something since you think the administration is hiding something.

chump. to quote Cousin Eddie "Your the gift that keeps on giving. All year long"

i praise you for being my comic relief. :toast

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 03:43 PM
chump. to quote Cousin Eddie "Your the gift that keeps on giving. All year long"Cousin Eddie probably could spell "you're" correctly.

i praise you for being my comic relief. :toastAnd you never fail to fail. :toast

I like the way you can't explain yourself and the way you try to weasel out of it by making it about me.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 03:50 PM
What a bitch! CNN used to be good reporting all the time.
yeah. i mainly watch cnn and this surprised me. they're somewhat balanced, but this was a shock. that goes for the reporter and anchor.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 03:56 PM
And you never fail to fail. :toast

Cousin Eddie probably could spell "you're" correctly.

man, you're on a roll. i think i did spell "your" correctly. how do you spell "your"? i think you're meaning i used the wrong form, or to be more exact, the wrong homonym.

............all year long

jack sommerset
04-17-2009, 03:59 PM
yeah. i mainly watch cnn and this surprised me. they're somewhat balanced, but this was a shock. that goes for the reporter and anchor.

Not to long ago a reporter would go up to someone and ask a question then listen to the answer then say "ok back to you ........"

Now more than ever they are commentators. Which is ok but don't be a assclown in disguise of a reporter. Man, CNN was the best news in the world at one time. I don't think there is one news agency that just reports the news anymore. Sad

jack sommerset
04-17-2009, 04:06 PM
man, you're on a roll. i think i did spell "your" correctly. how do you spell "your"? i think you're meaning i used the wrong form, or to be more exact, the wrong homonym.

............all year long

Good lord. What is wrong with Chumpy, he is so angry all the time. He is the democratic police here on ST and the grammar police as well. I could not live my life like that. I will get some insults thrown at me for this.:lol

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
I will get some insults thrown at me for this.:lol
no. just lots of questions

jack sommerset
04-17-2009, 04:19 PM
no. just lots of questions

haha. "why do u say I am grumpy all the time? What is the democratic police? What makes you think I care how anything is spelled? What do you mean you could not live ur life like that? You really are a idiot. Its all Bush's fault. Its okay to lie because Bush did it. Its ok to cheat because Bush did it. Its ok to break the law because Bush did it. blah blah blah

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 06:42 PM
You guys sure like talking about me.

Join the club.

Jacob1983
04-17-2009, 11:49 PM
If that woman reporter had been rude to say a black man, there would have been an uproar possibly an Al Sharpton sighting. And if that woman had talked shit about the crowd if say the crowd was at a protest for gay marriage, against the war in Iraq, against global warming, or against Bush, that woman would have been fired from CNN ASAP. Double standard!

ChumpDumper
04-17-2009, 11:52 PM
Probably not.

Winehole23
04-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Poor, oppressed minicon victims. I pity their wounded majesty. They've been denied their rightful hagiography as martyrs of an unjust, elitist society. Boo hoo!