PDA

View Full Version : Avery on ESPN

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Anybody catch Avery last nite on ESPN saying that CP3 the Gay Protocol is the best PG in the NBA.... WTF!!!!

When they asked him about Tony he said he was number #3

That D. Willams was #2.

Avery is such a dick I'm gald Dallas fired your ass, you give no Spurs love whatsoever. They should take your *&#@ Jersey off the rafters at the AT &T Center.

Enjoy your gig at ESPN you litle shit!

Tony Parker pretty much carried us all year long!
He will be a very key leader for us on this run
Congrats Spurs '09 Southwest Champs!!!

fyatuk
04-16-2009, 06:46 AM
You're actually upset with him agreeing with a strong majority of NBA fans? Very few people actually consider TP tops.

lessthannick11
04-16-2009, 06:58 AM
How dare someone say that one of the spurs isnt the best in the nba? That does make them a d*ck!

You need to settle down and/or grow up

FTL
04-16-2009, 07:08 AM
Avery is such a dick I'm gald Dallas fired your ass, you give no Spurs love whatsoever. They should take your *&#@ off the rafters at the AT &T Center.

Lets see how you post when he becomes the new Spurs coach.

Marcus Bryant
04-16-2009, 07:13 AM
Lets see how you post when he becomes the new Spurs coach.

Yeah, that seems predestined.

France B-boy
04-16-2009, 07:14 AM
You need to grow up

Click on his name check out his other adult style postings!

:lmao

Posted By Gervin44Silas13 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16112)

Fuck M. Thompson that fat piece of no good riding the coat of Magic's championship cock!!!!

Jim Bob Is a fat fuck I hope someone breaks his fucking jaw!
He's a fat fuck that can't even get a chick.....he only posts them...peodphille looking motherfucker!!

my2sons
04-16-2009, 07:15 AM
Tony has had a better year than deron, hell and won the division with as many injuries to his team to key players as cp3. Avery may comes accross as bitter with his sending a boy to do a man's job and that boy ends up winning a title or two or three or whatever it is.

monosylab1k
04-16-2009, 07:18 AM
Sounds like Avery was being nice to Parker. He didn't put his blessed child, the chosen one, Devin Harris ahead of him?

romain.star
04-16-2009, 07:23 AM
Parker being underrated... no big news here

no need to get mad about it though

SpursReportSucks
04-16-2009, 07:24 AM
Avery is such a dick take your *&#@ Jersey off the rafters at the AT &T Center.

And don't forget to give back the 99 ring also you pathetic waste of sperm.

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Click on his name check out his other adult style postings!

:lmao

Posted By Gervin44Silas13 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16112)

Fuck M. Thompson that fat piece of no good riding the coat of Magic's championship cock!!!!

...and you got a problem......that I love my team so much and the majority are such bandwagon fans!!!!

exstatic
04-16-2009, 07:27 AM
Anyone who hasn't figured out that AJ has pretty much has had a hate hard on for Tony Parker since he got into the league just hasn't been paying attention.

Dear Avery,

If you hadn't been such a pathetic POS in the 2001 Laker series, and had at least been able to bring the ball up the court against pressure, Pop might not have had to replace you with a 19 YO French kid. You mad?

Sincerely
exstatic

P.S. At least Tony developed a jumper. Why didn't you, in over 1000 games played?

Laker Lanny
04-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Avery is such a dick I'm gald Dallas fired your ass, you give no Spurs love whatsoever. They should take your *&#@ Jersey off the rafters at the AT &T Center.you litle shit!

Who knew there Eric/Tpark had a son? :lmao

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 07:29 AM
[/quote]

And don't forget to give back the 99 ring also you pathetic waste of sperm.

Finally someone who agrees!!!!!

Really is CP3 that good of a PG or are you just drinking too much ESPN Drank!

Mavs08
04-16-2009, 07:29 AM
.. I love my team

Just as long as AJ isn't coaching them? So AJ comes back to SA you become a Maverick fan?

french bread
04-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Finally someone who agrees!!!!!

Really is CP3 that good of a PG or are you just drinking too much ESPN Drank!

I think he was talking about you! :lmao

ILoveOranges
04-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Wow, just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to believe the players are the best ever in the history of the world.

“bright and shiny”
04-16-2009, 07:33 AM
Wow, just because you're a fan doesn't mean you have to believe the players are the best ever in the history of the world.

How else do you support them?

unibrow
04-16-2009, 07:34 AM
Avery is such a dick I'm gald Dallas fired your ass, They should take your *&#@ Jersey off the rafters at the AT &T Center.you litle shit!
!!

Can't wait to see what you say about Pop when he leaves.

Thomas82
04-16-2009, 07:46 AM
Anyone who hasn't figured out that AJ has pretty much has had a hate hard on for Tony Parker since he got into the league just hasn't been paying attention.
Dear Avery,

If you hadn't been such a pathetic POS in the 2001 Laker series, and had at least been able to bring the ball up the court against pressure, Pop might not have had to replace you with a 19 YO French kid. You mad?

Sincerely
exstatic

P.S. At least Tony developed a jumper. Why didn't you, in over 1000 games played?

It's obvious that Avery has it in for Tony. IMO, I say Tony is the #2 PG in the league behind Chris Paul.

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Yeah, that seems predestined.

I don't know if I want a coach who blows a 2-0 lead in the NBA Finals.
...face if AJ has alot of TP hate.

Don't get me wrong I love the guy, but damn show some homerism at least AJ on that 4 letter network, that..... uhhh HATES our team.

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Can't wait to see what you say about Pop when he leaves.

I'll cry......:depressed

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 07:51 AM

No I only Belive in one team...not like all the bandwagoners we have in this town!!!!

It's part of being a hardcore fan!

Gervin44Silas13
04-16-2009, 07:59 AM
How else do you support them?

Don't root for anybody else...

So if I say if your chick or wife is ugly...are you just got say .....ohh it's okay.

Or are you gonna throw chingasos!

Same thing...Don't hate because I love my Spurs...I just don't like when former players talk cheap crap, especially when they are on ESPN.
I'm only saying that his view on CP3 is garbage. Tony Parker is the best PG in the league. Bar-none!! He's carried the load of this team all year..
even with Tim and Manu out!...What dose CP do?? ...shoots and flops, whines and moans.

DaBears
04-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Hands down there is No better player in the game than TP at finishing in the lane.. Sh$$$TT just getting to the hoop..

Agloco
04-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Anybody catch Avery last nite on ESPN saying that CP3 the Gay Protocol is the best PG in the NBA.... WTF!!!!

When they asked him about Tony he said he was number #3

That D. Willams was #2.

Avery is such a dick I'm gald Dallas fired your ass, you give no Spurs love whatsoever. They should take your *&#@ Jersey off the rafters at the AT &T Center.

Tony Parker pretty much carried us all year long!
He will be a very key leader for us on this run
Congrats Spurs '09 Southwest Champs!!!

You can't really be upset at all the commentators for thinking that way. It's not just Avery, I've heard this from more than a few now. When you think about the Spurs pretty much everyone will tell you that Tony is, at best, the second best player on the team. And a healthy portion will argue that he's the third best (but I won't go there.....).

With those perceptions in mind it's not hard to see why no one thinks Tony is the best in the league. CP3 and D Will are easily the best players on their respective teams, hence all of the love.

If Timmy and Manu were out for a season for some reason, then Tony would begin to creep into the best PG conversation.

MoSpur
04-16-2009, 08:27 AM
I got no problem with Tony Parker being #3. I think CP3 is probably #1. He passes really well, has a good outside shot, can drive into the lane, and plays pretty solid defense. Parker being in the top 3 isn't a bad thing at all.

galvatron3000
04-16-2009, 09:07 AM
So you're upset because Avery doesn't agree with your pick because you believe Tony is the best and he believes Chris Paul is and Deron is number 2. I'm a spurs fan and I totally agree with Avery so I guess according to you I'm the same as Avery. I'm so glad your opinion doesn't hold much water either about me, Avery or the top pg.

Mavs08
04-16-2009, 09:19 AM
I'll cry......:depressed

And then ask for his statute to be removed for the arena. :lmao