PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

tlongII
04-16-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.maxamillion711.com/ripcityrevival2.html

Awesome...

lil_penny
04-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Why are you not at pioneer square tlong?? im stuck watching on KGW cause im out of town

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 03:16 PM
qc3zGYW2L6A
Ah..memories...

Flo-Rida
04-16-2009, 03:25 PM
qc3zGYW2L6A
Ah..memories...

I am by no means a Blazer fan or even like them but honestly what the fuck is this.

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 03:35 PM
I am by no means a Blazer fan or even like them but honestly what the fuck is this.
That is called the Memorial Day Miracle...let me give you some background..

On a team with Tim Duncan and David Robinson, San Antonio swingman Sean Elliott was often option No. 3. On this day, the number three would be very important. Trailing Portland all game and by as many as 18 points as late as the third quarter, the Spurs found themselves down 85-83 with 12 seconds remaining. Elliott, coming off a screen set by center David Robinson in the low post, roped in a pass nearly picked off by Portland's Stacey Augmon. Elliott's momentum carried him to the sideline, where he pirouetted to avoid stepping out of bounds. On his toes and with little time to set himself, Elliott launched a high-arcing jumper from the corner over the extended hand of Portland forward Rasheed Wallace. After the ball dropped through the bottom of the net, the Spurs went ahead 86-85, giving them their first lead of the game. Moments later, they led the series 2-0 and never looked back.
"When I caught it, I thought I was going to fall out of bounds," said Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, who canned 6-of-7 three-pointers that night. "I felt good the whole game. Sometimes you get in a situation where you feel that you can't miss."
The Spurs used the play, which came to be known as the "Memorial Day Miracle," as a springboard to the NBA Finals, where they defeated the Knicks in five for San Antonio's first NBA title.

tlongII
04-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Why are you not at pioneer square tlong?? im stuck watching on KGW cause im out of town

I can't get away from work long enough today unfortunately. I'd love to be there though!