PDA

View Full Version : Mavs Fan

Kori Ellis
04-16-2009, 04:21 PM
I realize every year when the playoffs start, you guys get all excited as if you have a chance at winning a title. But it doesn't mean, you need to resort to posting like dumbasses.

Stretch = If you continue to just post the same trash, over and over again. Then you just won't post here anymore. There's a thread to trash talk UTSA in the College Forum. You can post all the lol's that you want there.

beefanus = You aren't even a Mavs fan or the slightest bit funny.

KFC Crowd = I gave you a designated thread for your KFC jingle -- go find it and use it.

I know your collective retort will be, "I don't care, this forum sucks anyway :cry go ahead and ban me." Many of you have been posting on a Spurs board... for three freakin' years. THREE YEARS on a rival board.

We get it, you made a home here. That's fine, but stop shitting in the living room.

Thanks, freaks.

-Kori

Spursfan092120
04-16-2009, 04:23 PM
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

stretch
04-16-2009, 04:24 PM
lol kori has had a disdain for me since the day i started posting here

i cant really blame her though

dirk4mvp
04-16-2009, 04:24 PM

This is actually really good news.

mavs>spurs2
04-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Kori you play nice now. I think Blake deserves a warning more than stretch

Kori Ellis
04-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Kori you play nice now. I think Blake deserves a warning more than stretch

lol blake

beefanus
04-16-2009, 04:27 PM
That's fine, but stop shitting in the living room.

Thanks, freaks.

-Kori

But What if its really nice shit?

timvp
04-16-2009, 04:28 PM
You spelled Mav Fan wrong. lol kfc crowd, I didn't realize that gimmick was still around.

If this series goes seven games, SpursTalk is going to implode. The number of Mav Fans who pull the "just go ahead and ban me I don't care" card will only be matched by the number of Spurs fans pulling the "why do you let these guys on this board if you are going to defend them over me just ban me I hate this place anyways" card.

LEONARD
lol stretch OWNED

Kori Ellis
lol kori has had a disdain for me since the day i started posting here

Haha

There are posters I have "a disdain for" but you aren't on the list.

hater
Thanks, freaks.

-Kori

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:owned

stretch
lol stretch OWNED

hi spursdynasty

lol mma

stretch
04-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Haha

There are posters I have "a disdain for" but you aren't on the list.

I'm sure I'm pretty close though. I've had a few of these sorts of threads by you directed at me already :lol

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 04:30 PM
lol get them sissy little cuckolds Kori son

nkdlunch
04-16-2009, 04:31 PM
this thread delivers

Kori Ellis
I'm sure I'm pretty close though. I've had a few of these sorts of threads by you directed at me already :lol

Oh, you are a trouble maker, but you aren't even in my "disdain" top 25. Ask timvp, I am always ranting "Got damn, I can't stand that XXXX on forum." :lol

urunobili
Kori, Kori, Kori!!!! :worthy:

stretch
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh, you are a trouble maker, but you aren't even in my "disdain" top 25. Ask timvp, I am always ranting "Got damn, I can't stand that XXXX on forum." :lol

I haven't caused that much trouble. Just a couple of trash talking threads with morons like BenJarvusOthelloTron.

nkdlunch
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM

Lakaluva? Dr. HOuse?

Kori Ellis
04-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Lakaluva? Dr. HOuse?

Mostly Spurs fans :lmao

mavs>spurs2
Lefty takes the cake on Kori's hate list, pretty sure Danyo is on there too

Findog
You spelled Mav Fan wrong. lol kfc crowd, I didn't realize that gimmick was still around.

If this series goes seven games, SpursTalk is going to implode. The number of Mav Fans who pull the "just go ahead and ban me I don't care" card will only be matched by the number of Spurs fans pulling the "why do you let these guys on this board if you are going to defend them over me just ban me I hate this place anyways" card.

I'm not risking a banning. What about "ironic" trash talk?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122896

stretch
04-16-2009, 04:38 PM
why do you hate lefty so much? i dont go in the spurs forum much so i dont know what a lot of spurs fans are up to

timvp
:wow

nkdlunch

rascal and that dude desotto :lol

sonic21
04-16-2009, 04:39 PM
mrspurs?

beefanus
04-16-2009, 04:40 PM
am i????? i mean i did ask on this thread if i could take a nice shit in the living room?

stretch
ohhhhhhhhh man desoto sucks soooooooo bad...

nkdlunch
AngelLuv :lol

Kori Ellis
I'm saying that I hate any of them, but there's a group of people who really dislike LJ and I, and talk a lot of crap (not in public). Those are mostly the people that I rant about.

dirk4mvp
04-16-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm saying that I hate any of them, but there's a group of people who really dislike LJ and I, and talk a lot of crap (not in public). Those are mostly the people that I rant about.

Who was that one guy that you started that you mad thread about a few days ago?

hater

oh come on. you hate them. admit it. :)

Kori Ellis
Who was that one guy that you started that you mad thread about a few days ago?

I don't know who that "you mad?" guy is. Apparently he doesn't like LJ though :lmao

urunobili
04-16-2009, 04:45 PM
I think Kori never liked me again after I opened a thread to bitch about GhostWriter on my rookie season posting here... :depressed

beefanus
04-16-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't know who that "you mad?" guy is. Apparently he doesn't like LJ though :lmao
What would it take to be at the top of your hate list?

timvp
04-16-2009, 04:54 PM
After last night's game on the way to get some coffee:

timvp: Got damn it I didn't want the Spurs to play the Mavs in the playoffs.

Kori Ellis: Yeah right you'd say that no matter who the Spurs played.

timvp: No, I've been saying that all year long.

Kori Ellis: :rolleyes The Mav fans on SpursTalk are going to go wild.

timvp: I think their pretty damn hilarious but yeah it's going to get ugly.

Kori Ellis: That aren't that funny and they are still wild after three years. Only Findog has become civilized over the years.

timvp: Yeah, it'll be interesting if they still try to keep their title as funniest fanbase or if they start a civil war with Spurs fans.

Kori Ellis: Why do you say they're funny? They aren't that funny.

timvp: You have to read the NBA forum to understand their funniness. Findog, mono, dirk4mvp, ghazi, Rogue

Kori Ellis: [interrupts] Rogue fvcking sucks! He's not funny at all! He's not even really Chinese. He's just some American guy trashing the forum while pretending to be Chinese. I don't know why you don't let me ban him.

timvp: :lol Rogue is hilarious. He's like SpursDynasty type funny.

Kori Ellis: SpursDynasty sucks too he should always be pinked.

timvp: He's funny in the NBA forum, not intentionally I don't think. But yeah, SpursTalk is going to meltdown.

Kori Ellis: Yeah Spurs fans are going to turn into whiny b1tches when the Mavs win a game. I wish they would just sack up against those no ring f@ggots.

Shank
04-16-2009, 04:56 PM
I never get mentioned with the rest of the Mavs fans. Fuck all that.

stretch
04-16-2009, 04:56 PM
After last night's game on the way to get some coffee:

timvp: Got damn it I didn't want the Spurs to play the Mavs in the playoffs.

Kori Ellis: Yeah right you'd say that no matter who the Spurs played.

timvp: No, I've been saying that all year long.

Kori Ellis: :rolleyes The Mav fans on SpursTalk are going to go wild.

timvp: I think their pretty damn hilarious but yeah it's going to get ugly.

Kori Ellis: That aren't that funny and they are still wild after three years. Only Findog has become civilized over the years.

timvp: Yeah, it'll be interesting if they still try to keep their title as funniest fanbase or if they start a civil war with Spurs fans.

Kori Ellis: Why do you say they're funny? They aren't that funny.

timvp: You have to read the NBA forum to understand their funniness. Findog, mono, dirk4mvp, ghazi, Rogue

Kori Ellis: [interrupts] Rogue fvcking sucks! He's not funny at all! He's not even really Chinese. He's just some American guy trashing the forum while pretending to be Chinese. I don't know why you don't let me ban him.

timvp: :lol Rogue is hilarious. He's like SpursDynasty type funny.

timvp: He's funny in the NBA forum, not intentionally I don't think. But yeah, SpursTalk is going to meltdown.

Kori Ellis: Yeah Spurs fans are going to turn into whiny b1tches when the Mavs win a game. I wish they would just sack up against those no ring f@ggots.

I figured this was the case. Kori has never seemed to understand the humor of guys like mono, jeff, and rogue.

mavs>spurs2
04-16-2009, 04:57 PM
Of course Kori doesn't appreciate us, she rarely ventures into our jungle. I'm with timvp, Rogue is my favorite all time poster on any messageboard.

E20
04-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Wow, the behind the series Spurstalk I never knew about. You guys should make a web-based reality show of how you mod the forums, I would watch.

This shit is hitting my fan harder than beefanus's doo doo.

timvp
04-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Rogue and SpursDynasty are a massively acquired taste. Unless you read the NBA forum constantly, they rightfully come across as douchebags.

dirk4mvp
04-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I never knew Rogue was chinese. I guess I didn't expect it after he told us his username was short for Rodriguez :lol

Kori Ellis
04-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I figured this was the case. Kori has never seemed to understand the humor of guys like mono, jeff, and rogue.

I only read the NBA about twice a month. So, I probably don't "get it." I am always shocked when I see some freak Laker fan with 2,520 posts that I have never even seen their screen name before in my life. LJ always knows the scoop on everyone. I just never venture in here that much.

But yeah IMO, Jeff = so not funny.

E20
04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Rogue and SpursDynasty are a massively acquired taste. Unless you read the NBA forum constantly, they rightfully come across as douchebags.

I think SD is pretty fucking funny. I won't lie. I haven't read too many of Rouge's posts so I can't say.

RonMexico
04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
lol, playoffs are starting? Suns don't need to bother with that garbage when pranks can be pulled.

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 05:01 PM

:lmao

This thread is epic.

sonic21
04-16-2009, 05:01 PM
rogue is chinese?
he's always bashing yao in his posts

E20
04-16-2009, 05:02 PM
BTW I love the "lol......" gag.

timvp
04-16-2009, 05:03 PM
I am always shocked when I see some freak Laker fan with 2,520 posts that I have never even seen their screen name before in my life.

timvp: Oops, I think I just made Laker_55 retire.

Kori Ellis: Who the hell is that?

timvp: Some old school Laker Fan with like three thousand posts.

Kori Ellis: Never heard of him.

timvp: Nevermind.

mavs>spurs2
04-16-2009, 05:04 PM

:wtf So is he or isn't he?

LEONARD

timvp: He's funny in the NBA forum, not intentionally I don't think. But yeah, SpursTalk is going to meltdown. .

SpursDynasty = timvp

Pink him again Kori...

Xylus
lol, playoffs are starting? Suns don't need to bother with that garbage when pranks can be pulled.

p3-eavMSBnk

Shank
04-16-2009, 05:05 PM
BTW I love the "lol......" gag.

lol gags

timvp
04-16-2009, 05:05 PM
rogue is chinese?I always assumed he was Chinese but I never checked. But yeah Kori thinks he's American.

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 05:06 PM
Does Kori notice me? I want to be on her hated list.

LEONARD
04-16-2009, 05:06 PM
hi spursdynasty

lol mma

lol wrong

lol stretch

lol vaj

Kori Ellis
04-16-2009, 05:07 PM
timvp: Oops, I think I just made Laker_55 retire.

Kori Ellis: Who the hell is that?

timvp: Some old school Laker Fan with like three thousand posts.

Kori Ellis: Never heard of him.

timvp: Nevermind.

:lmao That's exactly what happened. I never saw that guy post until his final day on the forum. (Sorry, man.)

Somewhere along the line, SpursTalk got too big. :lol I used to post 100 times a day and know everything about everyone. Maybe I'll quit working and just read the NBA forum from now on. :wakeup

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Mav fans are always piss poor. They always try to hide the fact that there team sucks by posting a bunch of caka-dookie. They are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to basketball.

RonMexico
04-16-2009, 05:10 PM
I quit working just so I could read the NBA Forum during the day, since message boards got banned at work. Dedication.

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 05:11 PM
I love the NBA forum. I read it almost as much as the Spurs forum. I just love basketball in general.

The Mavs fans on the board are like a traveling circus.

mavs>spurs2
04-16-2009, 05:12 PM
Mav fans are always piss poor. They always try to hide the fact that there team sucks by posting a bunch of caka-dookie. They are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to basketball.

:lol Says the random Sun fan with one post. Nevermind the fact that your team isn't in the playoffs and Shaq is coming to Dallas next year for peanuts

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:16 PM
:lol Says the random Sun fan with one post. Nevermind the fact that your team isn't in the playoffs and Shaq is coming to Dallas next year for peanuts
I'll take the peanuts. Shaq is sucks hard and it's not even close. A lot of fans who follow phoenix outside the lines know he's washed up and fucked up amare and nash. that's the reason we're not in the po's because of shaq. If shaq goes to dallas, you migh as well tell jason kidd to fuck off since he plays like Nash your team will be more dysnfunctional than it already is.

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 05:21 PM
This thread reminds me of when I asked Kori if her and Timvp look at each other sometimes when they are reading post and just say "Holy Sh*t"

mavs>spurs2
04-16-2009, 05:22 PM
I'll take the peanuts. Shaq is sucks hard and it's not even close. A lot of fans who follow phoenix outside the lines know he's washed up and fucked up amare and nash. that's the reason we're not in the po's because of shaq. If shaq goes to dallas, you migh as well tell jason kidd to fuck off since he plays like Nash your team will be more dysnfunctional than it already is.

That's interesting that you feel like Shaq is the problem, many Sun fans here feel like it's Nash that needs to go. What leads you to believe Shaq is what disrupted your team? I'm just curious. To me it seems like it's unfair to blame Shaq, I thought it had more to do with going in a thousand different directions at once. So many new players, the Bell/Diaw trade, coaching changes, playing style changes, etc. But I'm not a Sun fan and don't follow the team all that closely.

monosylab1k
04-16-2009, 05:22 PM
mavs fans unite! fight the Evil Empire!

R6dm9rN6oTs

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Suns had something going before shaq came, they were getting wins and a PO berth. But Okay we were getting owned everywhich way by the SPurs but atleast the that was putting 120 points on teh board for us 50+ wins and the po's. Then Shaq and Porter come and just mess everything up. whoever thought the suns could adapt to playing half court and play shaq style basketball with a run and gun PG like the great steve nash and his right hand man amare they were just fooling themselves, shaq centered the attention towards him and we bascially were at the mercy of an old washed up douche. Give the ball to shaq daddy and move out of the way. well that's nice he gave us 18 and 9 for the season and no PO's.

monosylab1k
04-16-2009, 05:28 PM
Suns had something going before shaq came, they were getting wins and a PO berth. But Okay we were getting owned everywhich way by the SPurs but atleast the that was putting 120 points on teh board for us 50+ wins and the po's. Then Shaq and Porter come and just mess everything up. whoever thought the suns could adapt to playing half court and play shaq style basketball with a run and gun PG like the great steve nash and his right hand man amare they were just fooling themselves, shaq centered the attention towards him and we bascially were at the mercy of an old washed up douche. Give the ball to shaq daddy and move out of the way. well that's nice he gave us 18 and 9 for the season and no PO's.

yeah i feel ya man. so what else do u have?

Shank
04-16-2009, 05:29 PM

lol bump troll

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:31 PM
yeah i feel ya man. so what else do u have?
Suns > mavs

nash 2 mvp
dirk 1

sorry try again.

Beastie Boys Robot
04-16-2009, 05:34 PM
intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic intergalactic planetary planetary intergalactic

Beastie Boys Robot
04-16-2009, 05:34 PM
another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension another dimension

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:35 PM
wtf

Shank
04-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Beastie Boys Robot is genius.

lol

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 05:48 PM
No way is Nash 2time MVP a real poster. I call a BUMP or mono troll.

Silky Johnson
04-16-2009, 05:49 PM
No way is Nash 2time MVP a real poster. I call a BUMP or mono troll.
Either way I hate that shit! I have to leave now, I still need to put water in your momma's dish.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Nash2TimeMVp is Nash T-bagging homofuck douchebag dickbreath piece of shit. Here's what Shaq and his fans have to say to Nash and his fans who talk about Shaq like he's a cancer:

FOUR RINGS, FAGGOTS!!!

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

SpursWoman
04-16-2009, 05:50 PM
I think it was worth it coming into this forum just to read someone actually write "caka-dookie".

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Nash2TimeMVp is Nash T-bagging homofuck douchebag dickbreath piece of shit. Here's what Shaq and his fans have to say to Nash and his fans who talk about Shaq like he's a cancer:

FOUR RINGS, FAGGOTS!!!

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

WHat kind of suns fans has duncan in his username and avatar. what a disgrace there is no sign of nash or steve anywhere about DuncanOwnsKobe, why don't you run along and stop hiding your fucking sphur fan. that's what you are undercover spur fan making suns fans look bad. Nash has done way more for the suns then shaq. just accept the truth that shaq and porter and kerr fucked up the suns.

timvp
04-16-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm guessing Nash2TimeMVp is a troll. Let me take a look . . .

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Def seems like Bump.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 06:05 PM
WHat kind of suns fans has duncan in his username and avatar. what a disgrace there is no sign of nash or steve anywhere about DuncanOwnsKobe, why don't you run along and stop hiding your fucking sphur fan. that's what you are undercover spur fan making suns fans look bad. Nash has done way more for the suns then shaq. just accept the truth that shaq and porter and kerr fucked up the suns.

Don't tell me I'm not a Suns fan, you're the tard that didn't watch this team prior to 2004, which is why you're so obsessed with run and suck regular season gimmick ball, it's the only basketball you know

I don't give a rat's ass what Nash did for the Suns, last I checked he didn't win a title which is all that matters. Shaq is doing more for the Suns now than Nash is which is what matters. I know you're never going to answer this question because you don't have a legitimate response, but if Shaq is so bad, why are the Suns 2-5 in the 7 games he's missed this year?

And this guy isn't a troll, there's no way to take the basketball stupidity of a Nash T-bagger and mimic it perfectly. Not even BUMP could make a troll perfectly imitating Nash like this.

sook
This is actually really good news.

I likes the new look:toast

Nash2TimeMVp
I'm guessing Nash2TimeMVp is a troll. Let me take a look . . .
Why does everybody quickely assume that I am a troll? I'm just a little young so I dont have time to pay attention to grammar and spelling. not my fault.

dirk4mvp
04-16-2009, 06:06 PM
I likes the new look:toast

It's changing back after we get bounced in the second round :lol

timvp
04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
And this guy isn't a troll, there's no way to take the basketball stupidity of a Nash T-bagger and mimic it perfectly. Not even BUMP could make a troll perfectly imitating Nash like this.Well done.

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Don't tell me I'm not a Suns fan, you're the tard that didn't watch this team prior to 2004, which is why you're so obsessed with run and suck regular season gimmick ball, it's the only basketball you know

I don't give a rat's ass what Nash did for the Suns, last I checked he didn't win a title which is all that matters. Shaq is doing more for the Suns now than Nash is which is what matters. I know you're never going to answer this question because you don't have a legitimate response, but if Shaq is so bad, why are the Suns 2-5 in the 7 games he's missed this year?

And this guy isn't a troll, there's no way to take the basketball stupidity of a Nash T-bagger and mimic it perfectly. Not even BUMP could make a troll perfectly imitating Nash like this.
Ugh let's see what nash did for the suns franchise:

50+win seasons, brought back the fans 2MVPs, deep playoff contentders, leadership, 2Mvps

Shaq brought:
dysfucntional, disunity, 1st round PO exit, no PO's this year, 18 and 9 :wow, fucked up amare and nash duo tandem, got dantoni fired

/thread

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Why does everybody quickely assume that I am a troll? I'm just a little young so I dont have time to pay attention to grammar and spelling. not my fault.

Who's fault is it? If you are young...., QUICK: Who is hotter: Miley Cyrus or Sandra Bullock?????????????

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Who's fault is it? If you are young...., QUICK: Who is hotter: Miley Cyrus or Sandra Bullock?????????????

I'd bone Miley.

Xylus
04-16-2009, 06:10 PM
I'd bone Miley.

I wouldn't.

Then again, I lost my dick in a fire.

BUMP
04-16-2009, 06:10 PM
:lolthis one's not me

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 06:11 PM
I definitely would. She has probably only been with like one other guy.

sook
04-16-2009, 06:12 PM
I'd bone Miley.

why? I hope that was sarcasm!!!:toast:king

stretch
04-16-2009, 06:13 PM

beefanus in suns fan form

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Mav fans once again talking nonsense, just go ahead and prove my points for me.

ginobili's bald spot
04-16-2009, 06:16 PM

Rouge is hilarious. He's like borat only better.

timvp
04-16-2009, 06:16 PM
:lolthis one's not meHoly hell you have a lot of trolls. I had never looked before.

:smchode:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Shaq brought:
dysfucntional, disunity, 1st round PO exit, no PO's this year, 18 and 9 :wow, fucked up amare and nash duo tandem, got dantoni fired

Again, answer this question you're incapable of answering, why is it the Suns are 2-5 when Shaq doesn't play?

Also, D'antoni was the main advocate of the Shaq trade, Kerr was the hesitant party. The tiebreaker was Nash, who wanted the trade because he had gotten tired of dealing with the Amare Marion feud.

It's funny that you have no idea what you're talking about. Shaq said right after the playoff loss he wants D'antoni back. Shaq loved playing for D'antoni cause his system was easier on Shaq's body. Amare was the player that threw D'antoni under the bus. Shaq and Nash both wanted him back

And he didn't fuck up the Nash Amare thing. Porter's offense did. Amare put up career highs last year after the Shaq trade when D'antoni was still coach. The team was on its way down before the Shaq trade.

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Again, answer this question you're incapable of answering, why is it the Suns are 2-5 when Shaq doesn't play?

Also, D'antoni was the main advocate of the Shaq trade, Kerr was the hesitant party. The tiebreaker was Nash, who wanted the trade because he had gotten tired of dealing with the Amare Marion feud.

It's funny that you have no idea what you're talking about. Shaq said right after the playoff loss he wants D'antoni back. Shaq loved playing for D'antoni cause his system was easier on Shaq's body. Amare was the player that threw D'antoni under the bus. Shaq and Nash both wanted him back

And he didn't fuck up the Nash Amare thing. Porter's offense did. Amare put up career highs last year after the Shaq trade when D'antoni was still coach. The team was on its way down before the Shaq trade.
Of course we will have a losing record with our main starting Center out. Who do we have to back up at Center? Robin Lopez? Who is he? Anyteam with there starting center out will lose games. All that is apparent is that the Suns pre shaq trade were a lot better.

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 06:23 PM
timvp, can you tell us if nash2time MVP is a troll?

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:24 PM
timpv just confirmed i wasn't a troll a couple of posts above. jeez louise.

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 06:25 PM
Nash2timemvp gives me http://www.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/goosebumps.jpg

IronMexican
04-16-2009, 06:26 PM
It's that avatar. Steve Nash has an ugly crustache.

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Also, I thought it would be something he related to. Maybe we could talk about the series when basketball stopped being fun.

MavTalker
04-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Will the Mavs get their own forum after we punk da Spurs?

DPG21920
04-16-2009, 06:29 PM
IF the Mavs lose this series.....wow. I do not even want to think about the possibilities.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Of course we will have a losing record with our main starting Center out. Who do we have to back up at Center? Robin Lopez? Who is he? Anyteam with there starting center out will lose games. All that is apparent is that the Suns pre shaq trade were a lot better.

They were a better regular season team and just as crappy a playoff team. who gives a flying fuck.

BUMP
04-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Holy hell you have a lot of trolls. I had never looked before.

:smchode:

what can i say? ive been here awhile:lol

i used to hang out only in the Troll Forum back when there were a bunch of Kings fans

leemajors
04-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Of course Kori doesn't appreciate us, she rarely ventures into our jungle. I'm with timvp, Rogue is my favorite all time poster on any messageboard.

the Cav fan two years back with the awesome pics and one liners is still my fave. HoopsCzar i think

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70267&highlight=hoops+czar

BUMP
04-16-2009, 06:44 PM
i just wanna know how many trolls mouse has

i shudder to think what that number might be

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 07:18 PM
You got to have no life to have trolls. Just stick to one username.

lil_penny
04-16-2009, 07:19 PM

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-10-2014, 10:33 AM
:lmao

Brazil
04-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I miss the good old 4 rings faggot days tbh

Thread
04-10-2014, 11:51 AM
I miss the good old 4 rings faggot days tbh

Please. You coddle them---they sniff your ass.

It's a match made in heaven.

Brazil
04-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Please. You coddle them---they sniff your ass.

It's a match made in heaven.

yeah...whatever

Leon Black
04-10-2014, 03:33 PM
I realize every year when the playoffs start, you guys get all excited as if you have a chance at winning a title. But it doesn't mean, you need to resort to posting like dumbasses.

Stretch = If you continue to just post the same trash, over and over again. Then you just won't post here anymore. There's a thread to trash talk UTSA in the College Forum. You can post all the lol's that you want there.

KFC Crowd = I gave you a designated thread for your KFC jingle -- go find it and use it.

I know your collective retort will be, "I don't care, this forum sucks anyway :cry go ahead and ban me." Many of you have been posting on a Spurs board... for three freakin' years. THREE YEARS on a rival board.

We get it, you made a home here. That's fine, but stop shitting in the living room.

Thanks, freaks.

-Kori

God what a stupid thread.

spurraider21
04-10-2014, 03:36 PM
God what a stupid thread.
Shutup faggot

Fpoonsie
04-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Where tha FUCK has dirk4mvp been tbh?

dirk4mvp
04-10-2014, 08:05 PM