PDA

View Full Version : Peja gets paid 64 million to brick three pointers.

redzero
04-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Asshole. I'm throwing my Peja jersey in the garbage. I should have known he was no good after the epic choke job in 2002.

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 05:56 PM
what do you expect soft euro who can only show up durign the regular season. the hornets suck btw. they got lucky last year, because the west sucked pretty bad and now that the west isp retty much even they are a shitty 7th seed.

BUMP
04-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Nash2TimeMVp=Ghazi

redzero
04-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Over the last two seasons, the Suns have beaten the Hornets one time. Even though I think you're just trying to troll, that must be stated.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 06:00 PM
sons everyone likes to talk about the big Peja heads that the Hornets crew runs around with at the arena whenever he makes 3 pointers ... well obviously those heads have been EXTREMELY rare to see this season with all of his brick laying. I have a better idea. How about every time that Peja throws up a brick or air ball, they run around with his head in a trash can? we would FOR SURE get to see those MANY times every single game. just a thought. god bless

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Over the last two seasons, the Suns have beaten the Hornets one time. Even though I think you're just trying to troll, that must be stated.
No i'm not trying to troll. the last two seasons the hornets have faced a dysfunctional suns team because of certain trades tht messed up everything. Hornets basically play a lighter version of 2005 SUns basketball. If the Suns would have played the same way the Suns offense and superior PG would have beaten last years hornets.

redzero
04-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Chris Paul > Steve Nash any day of the week.

fevertrees
04-16-2009, 06:08 PM
No i'm not trying to troll. the last two seasons the hornets have faced a dysfunctional suns team because of certain trades tht messed up everything. Hornets basically play a lighter version of 2005 SUns basketball. If the Suns would have played the same way the Suns offense and superior PG would have beaten last years hornets.

Steve Nash = 2 Time MVP

Chris Paul = Flopper RUNNER UP to Kobe's MVPity

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Chris Paul > Steve Nash any day of the week.
wow i just threw up all over my steve nash shirt.

redzero
04-16-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm sorry that Paul is putting up better numbers now than Steve Nash has ever put up in his entire career.

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Sorry at the end of the discussion if you take into account both players. Nash > Paul.

Nash has accomplished more, done more etc....

redzero
04-16-2009, 06:22 PM
Sorry at the end of the discussion if you take into account both players. Nash > Paul.

Oh, you mean those two MVPs? Nash couldn't even get past the Spurs.

Oh, and talent =/= individual accomplishments. Paul is more talented.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 06:23 PM

LMAO son ... not to mention Nash has been in the league for 9 MORE YEARS than Paul has.

son go look at BOTH of Nash's bullshit "MVP" award years ... compare his stats to Paul's both this year and last. Paul's numbers blow Nash out of the water each year.

Xylus
04-16-2009, 06:26 PM
Nash's effect on the Suns in his two MVP years had nothing to do with numbers. He took a 29-win team and made it a 62-win team. Then he took an Amare-less Suns squad with Boris Diaw at C and Shawn Marion at PF to the WCF.

Paul's stats will always be more impressive than Nash's, but Nash wasn't MVP for no reason. If you want to argue who is better now, well I think it's pretty obvious. Paul has been great from the get-go, while Nash took many years to develop into a great talent.

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:27 PM
delusional hornets fans....lol....\

just face it, horents got lucky last year, all they did was face a shitty dallas team in teh first round and then got knocked in the 2nd, this year they will be done in the first, they are one and done. Paul hasn't led his team further than Nash has. Paul's hornets have also lost to the spurs in the PO's. Paul is a flopper and a little bitch. Nash's assists and points career avgs could have been better if he was the main focus because when he was in dallas he played 2nd to dirk, unlike paul who the hornets have been catering there team around him and his every need. take paul and put him 2nd to another superstar and his numbers will drop.

come back and talk to me when paul has gone past the wcsf and gotten two mvps.

btw i am not your son.

redzero
04-16-2009, 06:30 PM

just face it, horents got lucky last year, all they did was face a shitty dallas team in teh first round and then got knocked in the 2nd, this year they will be done in the first, they are one and done. Paul hasn't led his team further than Nash has. Paul's hornets have also lost to the spurs in the PO's. Paul is a flopper and a little bitch. Nash's assists and points career avgs could have been better if he was the main focus because when he was in dallas he played 2nd to dirk, unlike paul who the hornets have been catering there team around him and his every need. take paul and put him 2nd to another superstar and his numbers will drop.

come back and talk to me when paul has gone past the wcsf and gotten two mvps.

btw i am not your son.

A Steve Nash fan calling Chris Paul a flopper? Now, I've seen everything.

Xylus
04-16-2009, 06:32 PM
A Steve Nash fan calling Chris Paul a flopper? Now, I've seen everything.

Chris Paul flops more than Steve Nash. This is fact.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 06:33 PM
question .... if Steve Nash wasn't a white guy, would he still have won back to back MVP awards??? the answer .... HELL TO THE NO

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:35 PM
question .... if Steve Nash wasn't a white guy, would he still have won back to back MVP awards??? the answer .... HELL TO THE NO
yes he would, how do you know he wouldn't.

damn NO fans must have gotten the dumb when they played the mavs last year.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 06:38 PM
yes he would, how do you know he wouldn't.

damn NO fans must have gotten the dumb when they played the mavs last year.

nah ... we are just so used to watching CP3 teach Steve Nash how to play the game of basketball. for real that dude fucking sucks now lol ... he wasn't even ever that good to begin with. good, but TERRIBLY OVERRATED.

Nash2TimeMVp
04-16-2009, 06:39 PM

Xylus
04-16-2009, 06:42 PM
nah ... we are just so used to watching CP3 teach Steve Nash how to play the game of basketball. for real that dude fucking sucks now lol ... he wasn't even ever that good to begin with. good, but TERRIBLY OVERRATED.
Nash just finished his third 50-40-90 season. How many other players in NBA history have done that?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Both Nash and Paul flop but Paul flops more.

Ans as cancerous as Nash is now, he deserved two MVP awards back then.

Nash has had a better overall career but to say he is better than Paul now is moronic.

Pelicans78
04-16-2009, 06:52 PM
CP3 has obviously surpassed Nash at this point. He provides more offense and his defense is way better.

Remember, CP3 took over a team that was 18-64 the previous season and improved them by 20 games without much help. David West had done nothing the two years before Paul came. Once Paul arrived, West became an 18+ PPG scorer. The following season the Hornets improved by one game despite massive injuries from everyone that season. That was the fluke season due to the injuries. Peja missed 69 games, Paul missed 18 games, West missed 30 games, Chandler missed 10 games, and even our 6th man Bobby Jackson missed 26 games where he averaged 11 PPG off the bench and yet we almost made the playoffs. Everyone in New Orleans knew last season if the team could stay healthy, they would easily make the playoffs and we were right. We were remarkably healthy and became one of the best teams in the league.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-16-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.careersserviceni.com/NR/rdonlyres/603AC860-6CC6-4B11-8B01-16A7AB7B085C/0/bricklayer2.jpg

lil_penny
04-16-2009, 07:08 PM
Peja is fucking garbage.. there are no surprises here

redzero
04-16-2009, 07:10 PM
http://www.careersserviceni.com/NR/rdonlyres/603AC860-6CC6-4B11-8B01-16A7AB7B085C/0/bricklayer2.jpg

This is the Lakers' biggest weakness.

LMdL7M320pk

Pelicans78
04-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Most of those 3-pointers against the Lakers were in transition. We ran the floor much more last compared to this season. We've become a much more stagnant team this season. The reason may be due to our defense. Last season we were more effective in getting stops and Chandler was a dominant rebounder. Add that to the number of steals we would get, the fast break opportunities were plenty.

lil_penny
04-16-2009, 07:14 PM
so they beat the lakers due to a scrub having a career game making some fluke shots???

redzero
04-16-2009, 07:20 PM
so they beat the lakers due to a scrub having a career game making some fluke shots???

LA's biggest weakness is guarding the three point line. Also, Peja is not a scrub, dumbass.

I think you better ask somebody.

lefty
04-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Asshole. I'm throwing my Peja jersey in the garbage. I should have known he was no good after the epic choke job in 2002.
Why did you buy a Peja jersey in the first place? :lmao

lil_penny
04-16-2009, 07:24 PM
sorry i forgot to sign into spursdynasty's account when i posted that

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-16-2009, 07:53 PM
This is the Lakers' biggest weakness.

LMdL7M320pk

YES, guarding the three is the Lakers biggest weakness. But I ain't worried about that. Hornets fans are the ones that need to be worrying if Peja isn't knocking them down. So as long as he's laying bricks, it's good with me.

Ghazi
04-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Hornets overachieved this year, Hornets fans need to stop bitching. A 40 win team winning almost 50 is nothing to be ashamed of.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 07:59 PM
YES, guarding the three is the Lakers biggest weakness. But I ain't worried about that. Hornets fans are the ones that need to be worrying if Peja isn't knocking them down. So as long as he's laying bricks, it's good with me.

son trust me that night was a fluke ... the Lakers are a great team and Peja has a LONG history of disappearing against teams with records over .500 ... but don't worry, he sure will light it up against the Thunder!!! LMAO

I will be SHOCKED if Peja averages more than 6 or 7 points this year in the playoffs. oh and also he will make the opposing team's forward look like MVP material as well..... washed up eurotrash.

NIH
04-16-2009, 08:00 PM
49 wins with the starting lineup being together for a whopping 26 games, I'd say they did quite well in the face of adversity...

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
LMAO at Peja the brick layer!!

Pelicans78
04-16-2009, 08:14 PM
49 wins with the starting lineup being together for a whopping 26 games, I'd say they did quite well in the face of adversity...

Agreed. 19-6 with Chandler, West, Peja, Butler, and CP3 starting together and the 6th loss was last night when Chandler was rested in the 2nd half and Finley hit a last second three.

BRHornet45
04-16-2009, 08:16 PM
son I am stealing that Peja pic to use as a sig LOL

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-16-2009, 08:16 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/carlos12806/pejathebrick-1.jpg?t=1239930483

He better show up in the Playoffs!!! CP3 can't do it by himself. I still think Denver is going to take them out, though.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_42w5-R0zz2g/SEVoaCM12TI/AAAAAAAABOk/sWFYSnboNV0/s400/ksmith_fishin19_450_080525no.jpg

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Go right ahead!!!!!

Ghazi
04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Agreed. 19-6 with Chandler, West, Peja, Butler, and CP3 starting together and the 6th loss was last night when Chandler was rested in the 2nd half and Finley hit a last second three.

While we're using homo stats, Mavs are 12-2 when J-Ho/Terry/Dirk play in the 2nd half ever since Darrell Armstrong joined the bench.

12-2 > 19-6 :smokin

Pelicans78
04-16-2009, 08:25 PM
While we're using homo stats, Mavs are 12-2 when J-Ho/Terry/Dirk play in the 2nd half ever since Darrell Armstrong joined the bench.

12-2 > 19-6 :smokin

:flipoff

lefty
04-16-2009, 08:26 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/carlos12806/pejathebrick-1.jpg?t=1239930483

He better show up in the Playoffs!!! CP3 can't do it by himself. I still think Denver is going to take them out, though.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_42w5-R0zz2g/SEVoaCM12TI/AAAAAAAABOk/sWFYSnboNV0/s400/ksmith_fishin19_450_080525no.jpg
:rollin

sribb43
04-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Other than CP3 the worst thing about hte Hornets is those fuckin' douche bags that carry the Peja head-on-a-stick after he makes a three

http://hornetshype.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/3632_12089335761.jpg

redzero
04-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Other than CP3 the worst thing about hte Hornets is those fuckin' douche bags that carry the Peja head-on-a-stick after he makes a three

http://hornetshype.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/3632_12089335761.jpg

I'll them you think so next time they are running around the upper bowl.

mingus
04-16-2009, 09:40 PM

Nash was and still is damn good (although better player a couple years ago). He was as good as if not better than paul on offense IMO those two mvp years. It's hard to place one over the other as far as offensive ability. He sucked ass on D, but he wasn't the only one on that team that did. But on offense the combination of Nash and Amare has IMO given the Spurs as much if not more trouble than the combination of Paul and West. Problem is they've never had an interior guy on defense similar to Chandler to make things tough on Manu and TP. And not to mention TD. Looking back, it's really pretty unbelievable how competitive they were able to be without any legit cener whatsoever. And don't mention shaq. He just doesn't have the athleticism (obviously) that a guy like chandler has. He screwed that team more than he helped it.

Pelicans78
04-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Nash was and still is damn good (although better player a couple years ago). He was as good as if not better than paul on offense IMO those two mvp years. It's hard to place one over the other as far as offensive ability. He sucked ass on D, but he wasn't the only one on that team that did. But on offense the combination of Nash and Amare has IMO given the Spurs as much if not more trouble than the combination of Paul and West. Problem is they've never had an interior guy on defense similar to Chandler to make things tough on Manu and TP. And not to mention TD. Looking back, it's really pretty unbelievable how competitive they were able to be without any legit cener whatsoever. And don't mention shaq. He just doesn't have the athleticism (obviously) that a guy like chandler has. He screwed that team more than he helped it.

Marion was a huge part of that team. His athleticism was a huge factor on offense and defense especially when he would be on Parker. He was equally as important as Amare on that team. Then you add in guys like Bell, Diaw, and Kurt Thomas who were very effective role players. To me, if you add Marion, Bell, Diaw, and Thomas to the Hornets, they would be pretty formidable.

pauls931
04-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Don't worry, with the current economy, I think we'll soon enough see ridiculous contracts become a thing of the past when people chose to not pay so much for tickets.

j-money24
04-16-2009, 11:17 PM

He stole those 2 MVPS from kobe, frking Theif.
so therefore, Nash has no accomplishments.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2009, 11:18 PM
He stole those 2 MVPS from kobe, frking Theif.
so therefore, Nash has no accomplishments.

You're saying Kobe should have won MVP in 2005?