PDA

View Full Version : Lowlife Cowboys fan Makes fun Of Sean Taylor and disses him...

FlavoredIcecream
04-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Figured I'd post this to show what a disgrace this dumb fucking lowlife is to Dallas Cowboys and thier fans making fun of Sean Taylor:

This video starts about about the 4:15 mark where he talks about Taylor:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0eK1yGVYCA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P0eK1yGVYCA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

And then this is a video where he talks more about Taylor and disses him even more:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U11RyDR-8uc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U11RyDR-8uc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What a lowlife piece of shit...

Obstructed_View
04-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Drunks are funny.

Spursfan092120
04-17-2009, 01:19 AM
Wow..I'm a Cowboys fan..this dude is a disgrace...that's some bullshit right there...May Sean rest in peace.

BruceBowenFan
04-17-2009, 02:30 AM
There is no need for this. Sean Taylor was a hell of a player. R.I.P. Sean Taylor.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2009, 02:47 AM
Don't feed the youtube trolls.

FlavoredIcecream
04-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Don't feed the youtube trolls.

I agree.. So many people are commenting that dumbfuck and hes just thriving off of it I'm sure. Hes getting comments and responses nonstop.
Karma will get to him, thats for sure. I wouldn't diss my worst enemy if they died. Some have class and some do not.

samikeyp
04-17-2009, 06:19 AM
The guy is not a true fan. True fans care about their team and are passionate but also have sportmanship. Youtube should yank this and I hope a group of Redskins fans find this guy and beat the shit out of him.

Biggems
04-17-2009, 09:08 AM
dude.......fuck the Redskins fans.....when Taylor died, Cowboys fans were nothing but kind, thoughtful, and sympathetic.

The skins fans on ESPN, and some of the Cowboys forums I posted in, were assholes. Even when the Cowboys fans had a fucking skins player in their avatar or sig....cause they were paying their respect to Taylor, these skins fans would come in and be completely disrespectful and rude.

Personally, I didnt care about Sean Taylor one way or another. I thought he was always a punk thug from the U. He then got drafted by the team I hate the most, making me dislike him even more. During his first few years in the league, he was living up to the billing about being a punk and so forth. Apparently he was turning his life around, or so some want to lead you to believe that. I dont know. I just know that the guy got killed...

I didnt mourn then and I dont mourn now. This doesnt make me classless or inhumane. It just makes me, me. So if you are judging me by this post.......Thousands of people die daily, do you mourn every single one of those deaths? I highly doubt you do....HYPOCRIT

Oh and as far as this guy goes..........good for him. I am glad he spoke his mind freely. I am glad he expressed his views and opinions.....God Bless his Amercian self. I may not agree with what he said or even how he said it.....but the dude spoke from his heart and mind and left it out there for us.....gotta applaud that.

Biggems
04-17-2009, 09:11 AM
I agree.. So many people are commenting that dumbfuck and hes just thriving off of it I'm sure. Hes getting comments and responses nonstop.
Karma will get to him, thats for sure. I wouldn't diss my worst enemy if they died. Some have class and some do not.

what if that dude raped your wife...i am sure you would diss him if he died.....dont try to act all high and mighty.....

btw, comedians do this kinda stuff all the time....mock pain, suffering, death, human conditions......and we all laugh. so now people want to get serious and get offended.

samikeyp
04-17-2009, 09:14 AM
You don't have to mourn but we should all be respectful of the dead. There is a difference between the two.

The guy in the video is another example of the death of sportsmanship in this country.

samikeyp
04-17-2009, 09:15 AM
what if that dude raped your wife...i am sure you would diss him if he died.....dont try to act all high and mighty.....

btw, comedians do this kinda stuff all the time....mock pain, suffering, death, human conditions......and we all laugh. so now people want to get serious and get offended.

Not everyone laughs.

SpuronyourFace
04-17-2009, 09:57 AM
Eh, there are lowlife fans for EVERY single team of every single sport.

They are just low life people in general. Its fine to be an asshole and talk shit, but what that guy did is not okay, just another piece of shit in society.

Bigzax
04-17-2009, 10:10 AM
dude.......fuck the Redskins fans

all of us, really?

.....when Taylor died, Cowboys fans were nothing but kind, thoughtful, and sympathetic.

all of them? really?

The skins fans on ESPN, and some of the Cowboys forums I posted in, were assholes. Even when the Cowboys fans had a fucking skins player in their avatar or sig....cause they were paying their respect to Taylor, these skins fans would come in and be completely disrespectful and rude.

so go vent on the ESPN boards and Cowboy forums...

Personally, I didnt care about Sean Taylor one way or another. I thought he was always a punk thug from the U. He then got drafted by the team I hate the most, making me dislike him even more. During his first few years in the league, he was living up to the billing about being a punk and so forth. Apparently he was turning his life around, or so some want to lead you to believe that. I dont know. I just know that the guy got killed...

You didn't care one way or another, but you thought he was a punk and you hated him and he got killed. Thanks for the insight.

I didnt mourn then and I dont mourn now. This doesnt make me classless or inhumane. It just makes me, me. So if you are judging me by this post.......Thousands of people die daily, do you mourn every single one of those deaths? I highly doubt you do....HYPOCRIT

nobody asked you to mourn. nobody called anyone classless for not mourning. but people are classless to talk shit about a man that's six feet under that never did any harm to anyone and was a great player on the field.

Oh and as far as this guy goes..........good for him. I am glad he spoke his mind freely. I am glad he expressed his views and opinions.....God Bless his Amercian self. I may not agree with what he said or even how he said it.....but the dude spoke from his heart and mind and left it out there for us.....gotta applaud that.

don't turn your hate into a pedestal for free speech. yeah, he has a right to be an asshole, but he doesn't need to be applauded for it.

nice chic in the avatar though...

:wakeup

IronMexican
04-17-2009, 10:49 AM
I'm not surprised. I've never seen a Cowboy fan show an ounce of respect to anyone.

ATRAIN
04-17-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm not surprised. I've never seen a Cowboy fan show an ounce of respect to anyone.

Other than a few posters here (SAMIKEY being one of them) most cowboy fans are assholes and pricks. That is why my hatred for Dallas has grown. If you ever need a genuine non biased response from a cowboys fan just ask Mikey. Carry on :toast

IronMexican
04-17-2009, 12:58 PM
I was pretty much just trying to get a rise out of a Cowboy fan:lol

gaKNOW!blee
04-17-2009, 04:35 PM
You dont gotta mourn a death of someone you didnt know, but you dont gotta be happy about it and make fun of it.

Obstructed_View
04-17-2009, 04:38 PM
You don't gotta hem and haw when someone does something tasteless either, but it doesn't stop a lot of folks.

K-State Spur
04-17-2009, 10:25 PM
most true cowboy fans are respectful of the rivalry. i've gotten along with many a cowboy fan who appreciates having the redskins as part of the best rivalry in the history of the league. that doesn't mean that they are about to root for the redskins anytime, anyplace, anywhere. but there's no *true* hatred (that lasts beyond 3 hours on a sunday at least) towards the other fans or the team's players.

unfortunately, every fan base has a number of idiots that feel superiority over and hatred towards others simply because of whom they ROOT for.

it's sad and evidence to the growing stupidity of humanity and showing me that we are moving closer to the behavior of european soccer hooligans every year.

Obstructed_View
04-18-2009, 06:45 PM
it's sad and evidence to the growing stupidity of humanity and showing me that we are moving closer to the behavior of european soccer hooligans every year.

Sorry, but humanity's always been stupid. We're not any closer to being Europe now than we were 30 years ago. The only reason there's a problem over there is because they tolerate it.

K-State Spur
04-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry, but humanity's always been stupid. We're not any closer to being Europe now than we were 30 years ago. The only reason there's a problem over there is because they tolerate it.

20 years ago, it was much safer to take families to the ballpark.

With a few exceptions, you could wear opponent's colors to the stadium without fear of finding trouble unless you started it. In my completely unscientific poll, I've noticed a change in this trend over the past decade or so.

Even more unscientifically, I attribute it to increased ticket prices (the more fans pay, the more they feel that they have the "right" to act however they want) and the internet (team forums stirring up rivalries to new levels, fans equate everybody in the opposing fan base to the sock puppet that they argue with on a daily basis).

Regardless, whether it's a new trend or just more of the same, it needs to stop. Wearing different colors may be grounds for a fight in South Central, but it shouldn't matter when you go to the yard. I'll get off my soapbox now.

samikeyp
04-18-2009, 09:50 PM
most true cowboy fans are respectful of the rivalry. I've gotten along with many a cowboy fan who appreciates having the redskins as part of the best rivalry in the history of the league. That doesn't mean that they are about to root for the redskins anytime, anyplace, anywhere. But there's no *true* hatred (that lasts beyond 3 hours on a sunday at least) towards the other fans or the team's players.

Unfortunately, every fan base has a number of idiots that feel superiority over and hatred towards others simply because of whom they root for.

It's sad and evidence to the growing stupidity of humanity and showing me that we are moving closer to the behavior of european soccer hooligans every year.

+1