PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan understands O.J.'s Motives

phyzik
04-17-2009, 01:47 AM
Didnt see this posted in the last 2 pages. Im sure if it was, some anal motherfucker will point it out, in advance (if its the case) go fuck yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/16/hulk.hogan.oj/index.html

CNN) -- Hulk Hogan said his comments to Rolling Stone magazine that he can "totally understand" O.J. Simpson -- the former football great found liable for the deaths of his wife and another man -- are being misunderstood.

The pro wrestling legend said Wednesday that he "took the high road" and "didn't do the O.J. Simpson thing" despite the pain of his bitter divorce fight with wife Linda.

Hogan's lawyer said the quotes leaked to a gossip column have been taken out of context and the full article proves Hogan "never condones the O.J. situation."

A spokesman for Linda Hogan said the statement amounts to a death threat and that her attorney is "weighing all options necessary to protect his client."

"His violent and scary mood swings have been my nightmare for too many years," Linda Hogan said Thursday in a written statement. "I hope for the sake of our kids that he gets the psychological help for himself and the safety of others."

Her spokesman, Gary Smith, said, "For those who buy his claim the comment was taken out of context, read the rest of Rolling Stone and determine for yourself if his suicidal tendencies coupled with the use of drugs and alcohol make him a danger."

The controversial quote is part of a eight-page feature article about Hogan to be published in the magazine's Friday edition.

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene like O.J., cutting everybody's throat," Hogan told Rolling Stone. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater [Florida] and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife... .

"I totally understand O.J. I get it."

The controversy began with a leak of the quote to the New York Post's Page 6 gossip column.

Hogan lawyer David Houston said that quote was "part of a larger conversation to exemplify degrees of emotional turmoil."

"Earlier reports to the contrary exemplify the danger of cherry-picking quotes and reacting to them," Houston said. Watch report on Hogan's statements »

Hogan spoke later Wednesday to a photographer with the gossip Web site TMZ:

"I spent three days with a writer for Rolling Stone talking about being positive and happy and walking in the spirit of Christ. And he asked me, 'Well, why didn't you flip out?' Well, I didn't jump off the Empire State building, I didn't buy a white Bronco. I didn't do the O.J. Simpson thing. I took the high road.

"I'm not focused on Linda anymore," Hogan said.

It has been widely reported that Linda Hogan, 49, is dating a younger man. She filed for divorce in 2007 after nearly 25 years of marriage.

Simpson was found not guilty of murder in the 1994 stabbing deaths of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman, but was found liable for their deaths by a civil court jury.

Simpson later was found guilty in a Las Vegas, Nevada, armed robbery case and sentenced in December to up to 33 years in prison.

Linda Hogan's spokesman linked the comments to the 55-year-old Hogan's three-decade career, during which he held multiple championship titles and, during his heyday in the 1980s, was easily the most popular wrestler in the world.

"We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers," Smith said in the statement.

Hulk Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea. His wife alternately goes by Linda Hogan and Linda Bollea.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Personally, I dont see the big deal about his comment, and I HATE pro(:rolleyes)-wrestlers. The point is that the dude is going through a fucked up divorce, his wife has always seemed like a bitch, she's fucking a 19 year old who's driving HIS car and living in HIS house.... I think I'd say some pretty fucked up shit too if that happened to me.

MiamiHeat
04-17-2009, 02:51 AM
lol

The Franchise
04-17-2009, 03:54 AM
I understand. :lol

I Love Me Some Me
04-17-2009, 08:34 AM
How does Linda consider that a death threat when OJ was acquitted?

SpuronyourFace
04-17-2009, 10:04 AM
If it doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Viva Las Espuelas
04-17-2009, 10:06 AM
it's pretty eerie that his new skank looks like brooke.

Blake
04-17-2009, 10:08 AM
that absolutely sucks that this kid is sleeping in his bed and screwing around with his ex wife, but hulk needs to check himself. Go talk to a shrink.

Richard Cranium
04-17-2009, 10:25 AM
He better not try anything now or they'll pin it on him.

Richard Cranium
04-17-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't think he ever really wrestled around with the idea of offing his wife.

mrsmaalox
04-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Too many hits to his head.

Blake
04-17-2009, 10:50 AM
Too many hits to his head.

that plus roid rage

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-17-2009, 10:53 AM
"I'm not saying he killed her, but I understand."

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Too many 'roids would make anyone a bit cranky. Sorry about your pea-sized nutz Hulk!

Cry Havoc
04-17-2009, 11:17 AM
"I'm not going to kill my wife, but if I WAS going to, here's how it would happen" - By the Hulkster

I wish I had the skills to photoshop that onto a book cover.

mavs>spurs2
04-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Sterioid usage plus concussion induced brain damage is proving to be a pretty dangerous cocktail..

Whisky Dog
04-17-2009, 05:39 PM
His ex wife is a huge fucked up skank. That whole family is completely fucked up.

E20
04-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Leg drop FTMFW

E20
04-17-2009, 06:26 PM
http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/LDavies2K4/nWo.jpg

nWO and the nWo theme fucking pwn3d.

7tLyIFiJBAM

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-17-2009, 07:31 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=54&pictureid=707

Headon
04-17-2009, 08:50 PM
:lmao

Slydragon
04-17-2009, 09:23 PM
Didnt see this posted in the last 2 pages. Im sure if it was, some anal motherfucker will point it out, in advance (if its the case) go fuck yourself.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/16/hulk.hogan.oj/index.html

CNN) -- Hulk Hogan said his comments to Rolling Stone magazine that he can "totally understand" O.J. Simpson -- the former football great found liable for the deaths of his wife and another man -- are being misunderstood.

The pro wrestling legend said Wednesday that he "took the high road" and "didn't do the O.J. Simpson thing" despite the pain of his bitter divorce fight with wife Linda.

Hogan's lawyer said the quotes leaked to a gossip column have been taken out of context and the full article proves Hogan "never condones the O.J. situation."

A spokesman for Linda Hogan said the statement amounts to a death threat and that her attorney is "weighing all options necessary to protect his client."

"His violent and scary mood swings have been my nightmare for too many years," Linda Hogan said Thursday in a written statement. "I hope for the sake of our kids that he gets the psychological help for himself and the safety of others."

Her spokesman, Gary Smith, said, "For those who buy his claim the comment was taken out of context, read the rest of Rolling Stone and determine for yourself if his suicidal tendencies coupled with the use of drugs and alcohol make him a danger."

The controversial quote is part of a eight-page feature article about Hogan to be published in the magazine's Friday edition.

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene like O.J., cutting everybody's throat," Hogan told Rolling Stone. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater [Florida] and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife... .

"I totally understand O.J. I get it."

The controversy began with a leak of the quote to the New York Post's Page 6 gossip column.

Hogan lawyer David Houston said that quote was "part of a larger conversation to exemplify degrees of emotional turmoil."

"Earlier reports to the contrary exemplify the danger of cherry-picking quotes and reacting to them," Houston said. Watch report on Hogan's statements »

Hogan spoke later Wednesday to a photographer with the gossip Web site TMZ:

"I spent three days with a writer for Rolling Stone talking about being positive and happy and walking in the spirit of Christ. And he asked me, 'Well, why didn't you flip out?' Well, I didn't jump off the Empire State building, I didn't buy a white Bronco. I didn't do the O.J. Simpson thing. I took the high road.

"I'm not focused on Linda anymore," Hogan said.

It has been widely reported that Linda Hogan, 49, is dating a younger man. She filed for divorce in 2007 after nearly 25 years of marriage.

Simpson was found not guilty of murder in the 1994 stabbing deaths of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman, but was found liable for their deaths by a civil court jury.

Simpson later was found guilty in a Las Vegas, Nevada, armed robbery case and sentenced in December to up to 33 years in prison.

Linda Hogan's spokesman linked the comments to the 55-year-old Hogan's three-decade career, during which he held multiple championship titles and, during his heyday in the 1980s, was easily the most popular wrestler in the world.

"We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers," Smith said in the statement.

Hulk Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea. His wife alternately goes by Linda Hogan and Linda Bollea.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Personally, I dont see the big deal about his comment, and I HATE pro(:rolleyes)-wrestlers. The point is that the dude is going through a fucked up divorce, his wife has always seemed like a bitch, she's fucking a 19 year old who's driving HIS car and living in HIS house.... I think I'd say some pretty fucked up shit too if that happened to me.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123100

boutons_deux
04-18-2009, 06:37 AM
trash is as trash does. Nothing trashier than pro rasslin

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2009, 11:44 AM
http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/LDavies2K4/nWo.jpg

nWO and the nWo theme fucking pwn3d.

7tLyIFiJBAM

Greatest wrestling bit ever.

lebomb
04-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Fuck, I understand.

phyzik
04-18-2009, 11:40 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123100

You bastard! :lol

Nobody
04-20-2009, 10:33 AM
His comments aren't that off base. I too went through similar crap. Paying on a house I can't step foot in... tons in support... all while the ex didn't have to work and just sucked me dry for every penny. It's enough to drive a person crazy. Noone condones what OJ did, but, being in similar circumstances, it's easy to understand why he did it. Putting someone that isn't stable in that situation leads to bad things. Fortunately I just dealt with it and now get my house back. It wall works out in the end.