BUMP
04-17-2009, 12:43 PM
:sleep

TheProfessor
04-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Then they're dumb.

Strike
04-17-2009, 12:47 PM
The only west team the Rockets should want less than Portland would be the Lakers.

Blazers in 6.

spurs_50_21
04-17-2009, 12:48 PM
http://thegame.podbean.com/2009/04/16/jl-dave-hardisty-4-16-09/

Dave Hardisty on Radio 1560 - Rocketsfans want Portland

they dont have a choice :lol

Tracy McGrady
04-17-2009, 01:04 PM
My team will kick their fucking asses! 4-0 bitches!!

Artest93
04-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Good God, stay away from the team Tracy!!!! Everyone knows you're bad luck

Strike
04-17-2009, 01:07 PM

Do the Rockets a huge favor. Offer them a buyout deal, request a trade or just re-fucking-tire!

dirk4mvp
04-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Who are the Rockets?

Portland in 5.

Indazone
04-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Brooks better step his game up and attack, Yao control the post, and Artest swing the ball to the weak side you dumbass! Ok now we can go ahead and win this thing.

Allanon
04-17-2009, 01:13 PM
There are two West teams legitimately not scared of Portland. Houston and Dallas.

Rockets beat Portland twice this year...once in Portland, the other was a blowout. Rockets can match the Blazers size.

Mavericks have won twice in the Rose Garden and once at home...season sweep.

lil_penny
04-17-2009, 01:21 PM
rockets never beat us at home this season, we had 2 games at their place and one at ours, if we would of had another home game the series would of been even more than likely, the blazers are not a good road team but thats why they have home court :) this is going to be one hell of a series, matchup problems on both ends. and yao is well yao, unstopable. Dallas and Houston were the two teams i didnt want them to meet in the playoffs, but if i had to choose one it would Be to play Houston not Dallas

sribb43
04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Once again Rockets will fail bc they lack at the PG position...Sura, Franchise, Alston, Brooks, and Matt Maloney :lol

Allanon
04-17-2009, 01:43 PM
rockets never beat us at home this season, we had 2 games at their place and one at ours, if we would of had another home game the series would of been even more than likely, the blazers are not a good road team but thats why they have home court :) this is going to be one hell of a series, matchup problems on both ends. and yao is well yao, unstopable. Dallas and Houston were the two teams i didnt want them to meet in the playoffs, but if i had to choose one it would Be to play Houston not Dallas

You're right, Rockets didn't beat Blazers in Portland, my bad. Both wins were in Houston.

Back2BackInThe90sFTW
04-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Has Portland ever won back2back championships? Didnt think so

Artest93
04-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Has Portland ever won back2back championships? Didnt think so

Ok, it's really time to let that go now......I'm thinking that with all the crap rockets have been through, from the t-mac situation, to friction between Alston and Artest, to a gun shot wound, and still be able to make is playoffs is amazing. I'll admit I didn't think they would get this far, so let's enjoy the ride....

Tracy McGrady
04-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Good God, stay away from the team Tracy!!!! Everyone knows you're bad luck

Oh shut the fuck up!
Can you score 13 points in 33 seconds. I gues not!! So fuck off!!:ihit

The Franchise
04-17-2009, 02:12 PM

We only lost in Portland because of a 38 ft. miracle so, we very well could be (and probably should be) 3-0 against you. Home court advantage will mean nothing. :king

lil_penny
04-17-2009, 02:20 PM
that shot still bothers you???? i understand i would get sick and tired of seeing it on all the top plays of the season also if i were you.

coulda been, sholda been.

The Franchise
04-17-2009, 02:28 PM
that shot still bothers you???? i understand i would get sick and tired of seeing it on all the top plays of the season also if i were you.

All I'm saying is the only victory you guys have had against us in a while was a miracle. Hanging your hat on that is not a good idea. That shot is off 9 times out of 10. I wouldn't hold onto hope of the 10th time happening again. :p:

lil_penny
04-17-2009, 02:32 PM
:toast

Many PackYao
04-17-2009, 03:17 PM
This is our best shot at getting to the second rd, but even then I think we'll lose because the Blazers will do what every other team has done and front Yao on the post.:bang

Amaso
04-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Rockets in 6.

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 04:46 PM

Hey bro, had it not been for a fluke, lucky ass half court 3pt shot by brandy, the Rox would have full on swept the tailGayzers yo. Think about that. The rox don't give a shit if the games are at the Rose Garden, the Toyota Center, Turkey, Graceland or in Hell.......Portland gone get they ass beat.:lmao

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 04:48 PM

That is some weak ass shit right there bro. If you don't think that was a fluke ass lucky-fuck shot you my friend are a delusional fucking homer or you're just a fucking retard or both.

lil_penny
04-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Coulda, shoulda, woulda, blah blah blah...... rockets havn't won in portland yet that's why the blazers like homecourt, I understand the rockets don't "need" homecourt, because with or without it they havnt seen the 2nd round since 97... could this be the year the rockets make it to the 2nd round just to get swept by the lakers??? Blazers vs rockets is going to be a good series, don't kid yourself and act like its going to be easy.

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Coulda, shoulda, woulda, blah blah blah...... rockets havn't won in portland yet that's why the blazers like homecourt, I understand the rockets don't "need" homecourt, because with or without it they havnt seen the 2nd round since 97... could this be the year the rockets make it to the 2nd round just to get swept by the lakers??? Blazers vs rockets is going to be a good series, don't kid yourself and act like its going to be easy.

I don't think its going to be easy bro. But I am saying that many are riding the tailgayzers nob like they are going to sweep the rox. GMAFB. It will be a good series, but when shane and artest can shut down Brandy and Chuck Hayes :lmaocan give aldridge fits---that doesn't bode well for you guys.

lil_penny
04-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I dont ever recall saying this is going to be easy for either of the teams. as long as the blazers run and dont let the rockets get into their D our Offense can win it for us.. you guys rely on Defense to win we can out shoot you. that is as long as we dont play slow, then we are playing your game and then you guys will have the advantage.

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 05:06 PM
I dont ever recall saying this is going to be easy for either of the teams. as long as the blazers run and dont let the rockets get into their D our Offense can win it for us.. you guys rely on Defense to win we can out shoot you. that is as long as we dont play slow, then we are playing your game and then you guys will have the advantage.

what do you think happens in the playoffs bro, the game slows down and defense wins. The rox can also run the fastbreak especially with the second unit. I think it was t-thong talking about tailgayzers sweeping the rox.

sook
04-17-2009, 05:13 PM
i would be surprised if it goes over 5 games. The Lakers are going to beat the rockets in the 2nd round if we do make it anywyas

lil_penny
04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
what do you think happens in the playoffs bro, the game slows down and defense wins. The rox can also run the fastbreak especially with the second unit. I think it was t-thong talking about tailgayzers sweeping the rox.

yea i understand... that was our best chance in my opinion, or battier and artest getting into foul trouble(not counting on that) i still think the blazers can run more than they do normally on the road.. at home and on the road lately they have been playing like two different teams. but this is the playoffs shits alot different than the regular season, just going to have to wait and see what happens with this team.. just hoping the blazers come into the playoffs as hard as the left the regular season.

Spursmania
04-17-2009, 06:21 PM
http://thegame.podbean.com/2009/04/16/jl-dave-hardisty-4-16-09/

Radio 1560 - Rocketsfans want Portland

Fixed.

tlongII
04-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Yes. We will sweep the Rockets. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 06:41 PM

16,347th bullshit post. You are a fucking idiot. Are you retarded? Seriously, you must be. Rox will win this series.

Rogue
04-17-2009, 06:43 PM
but what are you gonna contribute to the 4-0? leading the cheer on the bench? :lol

a fox considers acid the grape that it cannot get, or is it the other way around? the rickets and foxes even have the same color. :lol

Many PackYao
04-17-2009, 07:17 PM
but what are you gonna contribute to the 4-0? leading the cheer on the bench? :lol

a fox considers acid the grape that it cannot get, or is it the other way around? the rickets and foxes even have the same color. :lol
Another mind-bending post! Good job Corky!:rolleyes:tu

BengalDuck
04-17-2009, 07:29 PM
The only reason Roy needed to hit that ridiculous shot was because Yao hit some bullshit turnaround and+1 20 foot jumper to take the lead with a second left.

If we don't get to count Roy's 3, you don't get to count Yao's 3-point play and we still defended our home court.

sook
04-17-2009, 07:52 PM
The only reason Roy needed to hit that ridiculous shot was because Yao hit some bullshit turnaround and+1 20 foot jumper to take the lead with a second left.

If we don't get to count Roy's 3, you don't get to count Yao's 3-point play and we still defended our home court.

You're missing the fact where that WAS THE WORST STARTING 5 we have had all seaoson. The same one that lost to the bucks/clippers/ all those sub 500 teams

It was

Rafer
TMAC
Artest
Scola
Yao

now its

Brooks
Artest
Battier
Scola
Yao

We are way too much of a defensive team for you guys. Every time we have stuck Chuck Hayes on Aldridge we never hear from him again. The reason we leave Scola in longer is if he is a monster on the boards/Offense it makes up for Aldridge scoring on him.

BengalDuck
04-17-2009, 08:23 PM
You're missing the fact that the game was the 5th game of the season.

As in, Rudy Fernandez' fifth NBA game. Ever.

As in, Nicolas Batum's fifth NBA game. Ever.

The whole "young team" thing means they've gotten better as the season has gone on. These players are not in their prime yet, their skills have not plateaued. They are much better, both individually and as a team, than back then.

DrHouse
04-17-2009, 09:17 PM
Tell me why NOH lost in the playoffs last season despite having HCA over the Spurs?

That is why POR will lose before the WCF.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-17-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't think its going to be easy bro. But I am saying that many are riding the tailgayzers nob like they are going to sweep the rox. GMAFB. It will be a good series, but when shane and artest can shut down Brandy and Chuck Hayes :lmaocan give aldridge fits---that doesn't bode well for you guys.

Do you ever make a somewhat constructive post. It will be a good series. Portland will probobaly win, but the rockets have a chance too. Now stfu! :ihit

Roxsfan
04-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Do you ever make a somewhat constructive post. It will be a good series. Portland will probobaly win, but the rockets have a chance too. Now stfu! :ihit

Not this shit again.

Rogue
04-18-2009, 01:03 AM
16,347th bullshit post. You are a fucking idiot. Are you retarded? Seriously, you must be. Rox will win this series.
sometimes I even feel it an embarrassment to be a basketball fan from china... :wakeup

Roxsfan
04-18-2009, 01:13 AM
sometimes I even feel it an embarrassment to be a basketball fan from china... :wakeup

what are you rambling about Rodriguez? Stop being an incoherent puto.

Tracy McGrady
04-18-2009, 01:28 AM

Yea bitch...I'm gonna cheer on the bench and we'll win the series!!!
Unlike you, who's gonna watch your pathetic team on TV. Just don't cry after the Spurs demolish your fags in blue.

spursfan1000
04-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Going by this I bet they also would like to play the Lakers, they are not capeable of beating the Blazers or any team in the playoffs because they have show they can't advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Roxsfan
04-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Going by this I bet they also would like to play the Lakers, they are not capeable of beating the Blazers or any team in the playoffs because they have show they can't advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

HEY, the rox read your post so they decided to forfeit:rolleyes

pinche puto.

Rogue
04-18-2009, 07:42 AM
Yea bitch...I'm gonna cheer on the bench and we'll win the series!!!
Unlike you, who's gonna watch your pathetic team on TV. Just don't cry after the Spurs demolish your fags in blue.
www.blametracy.com (http://www.blametracy.com) :toast

redzero
04-18-2009, 08:18 AM
cpQwZC_ChcM

bugoy
04-18-2009, 08:20 AM
tell that to goldenstate and how they beat dallas that one year

Artest93
04-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Everybody says that the Blazers would give L.A. fits in the playoffs, everybody on ESPN that is....But, I think it is quite the opposite because the regular season series went 2-2, and this is the playoffs, Kobe would go for a shitload of points and Brandon Roy would be left to do all the work, because Joel Prbzyllawhateverthefuckhisnameis cannot guard bynum, or anyone for that matter b/c he is a big time flopper.

--VMLX7ID7w

w4yobH-Wluk

I HOPE THEY DON'T FALL FOR THAT

Indazone
04-18-2009, 09:04 AM
Lets go Rockets. Beat Flopzilla and the Glassman Oden!!

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 12:48 AM

You were saying dumbshit? :lmao:lmao