PDA

View Full Version : Y is baseball so boring???

beefanus
04-17-2009, 02:20 PM
really its just so long, with pretty much no action...:sleep:sleep:sleep

dirk4mvp
04-17-2009, 02:53 PM
lol beefanus

J.T.
04-17-2009, 02:55 PM
baseball is boring because all you do is watch ben worthlessburger highlight reels and don't actually watch other sports just pretend to and then lie about it on spurstalk when in reality all you do is watch stealers football while your dad facefucks you so you really don't even watch that.

tl/dr; lol beefanus

dirk4mvp
04-17-2009, 03:09 PM
tl/dr; lol beefanus

:rollin

E20
04-17-2009, 04:42 PM
really its just so long, with pretty much no action...:sleep:sleep:sleep

Spot on.

SoCalSpursFan
04-17-2009, 07:04 PM
fantasy baseball makes it a lot better...

Reggie Miller
04-29-2009, 10:42 AM
People who think that baseball is boring have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Stand in the box and face a guy who could kill or maim you with a 95+ mph fastball. That's not boring.

Try backhanding a one-hopper headed straight for the family jewels. That's not boring.

Once you understand how difficult and dangerous the sport really is, it's not boring. MLB players may make it look too easy, but it is never boring.

Admittedly, multiple pitching changes in a single inning of a meaningless game tend to drive me a little crazy. Commercials are boring.

manufan10
05-01-2009, 03:33 PM
People who think that baseball is boring have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Stand in the box and face a guy who could kill or maim you with a 95+ mph fastball. That's not boring.

Try backhanding a one-hopper headed straight for the family jewels. That's not boring.

Once you understand how difficult and dangerous the sport really is, it's not boring. MLB players may make it look too easy, but it is never boring.

Admittedly, multiple pitching changes in a single inning of a meaningless game tend to drive me a little crazy. Commercials are boring.

+1 Half of those people probably couldn't hit a ball going 30 mph much less 80-90.

LnGrrrR
05-01-2009, 05:01 PM
I like baseball because there is no time limit to it. 9 innings, however long it takes. And there's an electric feeling in the air when there are men on base, 2 outs, full count, and the pitcher stares down the batter.

But I'm from Boston, where they throw you in the river if you're not rooting for the Sox by age 3. :D So take my views with a grain of salt.

EricB
05-01-2009, 05:22 PM
There are so many reasons why baseball is great.

The no clock.

Tradition.

Stats, scoring, strategy is unlike any other sport.