PDA

View Full Version : Tmac 1 leg >>>> Ron Artest

sook
04-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Sorry I am not a T-Mac fan but Ron is pissing me off.

I think its ludicrous to compare the 2, T-Mac had to get fluid drained from his knee the entire series vs the jazz and he was still better than artesticle.

wOnL_BoyStw&feature=related

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 04:58 PM
tmac gave up on the rox this year bro.

sook
04-17-2009, 05:00 PM
rZO1F0nKJHg

87XDAM-lK-Q&feature=related

Ron Ron has played like a dumbass all season, why would he change?

BUMP
04-17-2009, 05:04 PM
Obviously McGrady> Artest but He's still a cancer. He's like Steve Nash, good individual talent but the ego can get in the way of what the rest of the team is doing which, in turn, hurts everyone else.

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 05:04 PM
rZO1F0nKJHg

87XDAM-lK-Q&feature=related

Ron Ron has played like a dumbass all season, why would he change?

Jump shot, jump shot jump shot, jump shot, jump shot, jump shot, layup, jumpshot, Jump shot, jump shot jump shot, jump shot, jump shot:bang

sook
04-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Jump shot, jump shot jump shot, jump shot, jump shot, jump shot, layup, jumpshot, Jump shot, jump shot jump shot, jump shot, jump shot:bang

Yea what the hell does Ron Do? Were you watching the Dallas game? He actually takes off balance 3s when Yao is open. Tmac stops shooting when he is missing. Ron keeps shooting.

Roxsfan
04-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Yea what the hell does Ron Do? Were you watching the Dallas game? He actually takes off balance 3s when Yao is open. Tmac stops shooting when he is missing. Ron keeps shooting.

Ron has more heart, grit, and toughness than mac by a long shot. I will take him back, but he won't move without the ball, he won't/can't attack the rim, his FT% is going down, along with is FG%, and the rest of the team just looks around eating popcorn hoping Tmac will take over the game for the win,...........ftml.

baseline bum
04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Artest is a hell of a defensive player, but he thinks he's Kobe on the other end. I haven't seen a whole lot of him in Houston, but I remember he used to absolutely destroy Sacramento's offense every single time he got the ball back then.

Artest93
04-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Those are vids of a healthy t-mac, bro......T-mac is still a ballstopper as well as Ron Ron, but it is the COACH'S responsibility to tell ron "stop shooting the 3 so damn much b/c you suck at it." or bench him. Now, we have yet to see the playoff version of ron artest, but hopefully he is more of a team player

DeadlyDynasty
04-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Ron has more heart, grit, and toughness than mac by a long shot. I will take him back, but he won't move without the ball, he won't/can't attack the rim, his FT% is going down, along with is FG%, and the rest of the team just looks around eating popcorn hoping Tmac will take over the game for the win,...........ftml.

Ron-Ron hurts the Rox when he tries to be a playmaker...he clearly is not. If he were to stay in the offense and not get into one-on-one battles the Rockets would be much more effective. As for T-mac, he's another sad Grant Hill-esque story.

sook
04-17-2009, 05:30 PM
T-Mac had 28 points and 14 assists game 7 vs Utah in 07.

The reason i am coming out with all this now is that he carried that team to 55 wins by himself last year! Before he came back the rox were a 500 team in December of last year.

You know who had heart? That Rockets team last year. With Minor upgrades that team was way better. If the rockets actually get out of the first round this year I'll take it back.

It hurts though. It really does. When your as big a fan as i am all you can think about is all the consecutive first roud exits it leaves you feeling bleak. I don't know If i can support this team if they fail again. If they DO. Yao needs a one way ticket out of houston because they have no excuse to lose to portland. This was the easiest matchup they have gotten since 97'

djohn2oo8
04-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Why has Brent Barry seen so little playing time?

sook
04-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Why has Brent Barry seen so little playing time?

You haven't been watching the games havee you? Old man barry is trash.:nope

Many PackYao
04-17-2009, 05:42 PM
You haven't been watching the games havee you? Old man barry is trash.:nope
True. Sometimes it felt like Barry was still workin' for the Spurs or something. He would oddly miss threes that I used to see him hit with the greatest of ease when he was with the them. Fuckin' CIA Pop!:bang:p:

Many PackYao
04-17-2009, 05:44 PM
I'll take Artest's heart and hustle over McGrady's malingering ass anyday of the week.

Rogue
04-17-2009, 07:00 PM
You guys are pathetic, after blaming tmac to waste, you guys have already turned your canons to Ron Artest. Only Yao is the perfect guy on your team that is prohibited by law from being blamed. In reality I'm also a big yao fan and you guys are just doing what I hope to do. who cares how bad the rickets are gonna suck, I just hope yao will play well in the first round and quit the playoffs to come back to china for his international games, it's a big honor for yao to play for his national team.

GO YAO :flag:

Artest93
04-17-2009, 07:03 PM
just make sure your team beats a manu-less spurs team

21_Blessings
04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
At least Artest has gotten out of the first round.

JamStone
04-17-2009, 08:57 PM
JMac >>>> Tmac 1 leg >>>> Ron Artest

1fw1CcxCUgg