PDA

View Full Version : How do I draw on video clips?

MiamiHeat
04-17-2009, 05:52 PM
You know how videos on youtube can draw on video? like if it's a comedy video, they draw an arrow pointing to something while the video is playing

Well, I want to do this at home with my own video clips I have.

I am using NERO VISION to edit my home movie, but I want to draw on it, but I can't.....

how do I do this? What programs do I need to purchase? I am completely lost on this matter, so assume I am a newbie and tell me all.

E20
04-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Youtube uses Flash to embed there movie and it's always easier to toy around with .flv files and add effects than it is with regular movie files (.avi, M-PEG 1/2 etc.) So my advice is either you have a really crafty video editing software like Ulead or you convert your movie files to .flv files using a converter (you can probably find one off download.com or an internet search) and download a flash movie editor (download.com, internet search, or torrents), I don't know any good flash editors so you may want to do some research on your own or read reviews on programs. And you're just gonna have to play around with the programs and get the hang of it.

Bukefal
04-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Windows moviemaker maybe ?