PDA

View Full Version : Just to get people in here fired up.......

Walton Buys Off Me
03-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Pulled this off a Pistons forum, if you can get past the grade 2 spelling and the obvious lack of anything resembling sentence structure, sounds like this guy hates the Spurs and Tim Duncan. Question is, what will the garden-variety troglodytes like this pond scum here have to say after the Spurs bring the paper champions back to Earth later this afternoon?

he is the biggest *** I have ever seen. he gets away with murder " remember he dunked over ben by running is a$$ over in the first game and the refs looked past that" but I just got the new sporting news and the players said duncan is a saint in the eyes of the refs. I swear that duncan is a piece of trash along with ginobibli who travels every dam position, parker is a little mxed bytch iwho is overrated cuz he is fast. The pistons are a tru team we don't get the calls from the refs like the spurs do cuz every good boy like the fn spurs.

JUUOT
03-20-2005, 11:01 AM
some people already try to cover for their lost and blame the refs good sign.
you start insulting when you smell the lost...
They know who is their boss!!!

Experiment2100
03-20-2005, 11:16 AM
More gems from the same boards

3pt win at their place after they blew a 21pt lead... (1-1) last season. What games have you been watching ? Write it down right now... Detroit will blast these bastards off The Palace floor. BANK.

The teams have played each even for the last 2 seasons, then people say "They would have won it all last season if Fisher didn't hit that shot... " ..."The Pistons will lose if they play The Spurs in the finals" I'm sick of hearing that sh!t. F U C K The Spurs G Dammit !!!! Just bring the MFers here on Sunday. Well see what time it is.

Now here is one from the same guy on the Spurs Forum there.

I have nothing but respect for The Spurs, lets have a good one in the Palace on Sunday. We'll give everybody a damn good show. Maybe these run and gun panty waist teams can learn something about defense and team oriented play. Good Luck.

SequSpur
03-20-2005, 11:23 AM
Ginobili does travel alot.

FearDaFro
03-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Everybody loves to talk smack in pregame.....I'll never understand it. Its so Laker fan-ish......

FearDaFro
03-20-2005, 11:32 AM
Ginobili does travel alot.

Yeah, the Euros get that extra step in the NBA...that's why we drafted Delfino. He gets steps like I dont believe.....Arroyo too.

picnroll
03-20-2005, 11:39 AM
Arroyo's from PR and never played in the Euroleagues.

By the way which board is that, U of Mich English department?

50 cent
03-20-2005, 11:44 AM
The Piss'tons suck.

That pretty much sums it up.

50 cent
03-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh yeah, and the city of Detroit, is without a doubt, the asshole of the USA (it's not even nice enough to get armpit status).

Sec24Row7
03-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Philadelphia is the asshole of the USA, at least as far as "fans" go if you can call them that.

Jimcs50
03-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah, and the city of Detroit, is without a doubt, the asshole of the USA (it's not even nice enough to get armpit status).

"Her name is LaFawnduh, she is from Detroit and she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Don't worry Napoleon, there's a babe out there for you somewhere. Peace out."

:spin

boutons
03-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Hmm, the Detroit Pissed-Ons ?

duncan2k5
03-20-2005, 12:22 PM
i wonder what they're gonna say when duncan dunks the afro off ben wallace again. h btter b warin his braids today

FearDaFro
03-20-2005, 12:37 PM
i wonder what they're gonna say when duncan dunks the afro off ben wallace again. h btter b warin his braids today

Depends if he's going to be allowed to shove ben with his left hand again.....
:lol

We may be the armpit of the USA, but at least we don't have rodeo clowns.....that would just be embarrasing..... :fro

T Park
03-20-2005, 12:45 PM
so you admit to being the armpit, classic.

Depends if he's going to be allowed to shove ben with his left hand again

Also depends does Bllups get that left hand shove off??

Rasheed wallace's changing pivot foot turn around jumper.

Ben Wallace's hand checking.

keep bringing it armpit.

we don't have rodeo clowns

no true, you political clowns.

Even worse.

T Park
03-20-2005, 12:45 PM
so you admit to being the armpit, classic.

Depends if he's going to be allowed to shove ben with his left hand again

Also depends does Bllups get that left hand shove off??

Rasheed wallace's changing pivot foot turn around jumper.

Ben Wallace's hand checking.

keep bringing it armpit.

we don't have rodeo clowns

no true, you have political clowns.

Even worse.

FearDaFro
03-20-2005, 12:51 PM
so how many steps is Manu getting these days, 4 or 5?

Has Bowen managed to go 2 weeks without breaking someone's ankle yet?

T Park
03-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Has Bowen managed to go 2 weeks without breaking someone's ankle yet?

Yeah he has, but as usual, if hes not on YOUR team, then yout hink hes Sniff Sniff jjust horrrible wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Grow up, you guys are supposed to be the "bad boys" what the fuck has be broken ankles lately give me a break.

so how many steps is Manu getting these days, 4 or 5?

Not many, hes been injured, but what I find hilarious about this unobservent stupid take.

Name me a player in the NBA that DOESN'T travel.

The NBA referees are such dumbfucks they dont call it.

So the 4 or 5 steps arguement is horseshit, watch other games other than in the WWF wrestling palace, and youll see lots of players travel.

FearDaFro
03-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah he has, but as usual, if hes not on YOUR team, then yout hink hes Sniff Sniff jjust horrrible wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Grow up, you guys are supposed to be the "bad boys" what the fuck has be broken ankles lately give me a break.

This from the person who just complained about Ben Wallace's hand-checking......

Not many, hes been injured, but what I find hilarious about this unobservent stupid take.

Name me a player in the NBA that DOESN'T travel.

Manu gets away with more than most. Take off the silver and black colored glasses if you can't see that.....

Now, I THOUGHT we were just joking around, but if you want to continue with this foolishness, I CAN go serious.....and you're not going to like it if I do. So I suggest we stop here.

LilMissSPURfect
03-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Ginobili is not the only one that travels....... The nba so called top ballas get away with it on a nightly basis (ahem...Stevey Franchise) !

Traveling or no traveling.....GINO is STILL

" ~ "
SENOR STUD

:elephant

T Park
03-20-2005, 01:10 PM
and you're not going to like it if I do. So I suggest we stop here.

give me a fuckin break. Threaten other people if you want, bring it on if you want to threaten me tool.

This from the person who just complained about Ben Wallace's hand-checking.....

You brought up Duncan's left arm, so once again, this coming from.....

Manu gets away with more than most.

Oh fuck that. If youd watch a spurs game, Ginobili gets alot of BS calls, and when he drives to the hole they will call 1 out of 5 times they foul him.

FearDaFro
03-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh fuck that. If youd watch a spurs game, Ginobili gets alot of BS calls, and when he drives to the hole they will call 1 out of 5 times they foul him.

Says the Spurs fan........

I'm going to let my team do my talking for me. Its not that I'm scared of a 12-year old with a deformed caveman for an avatar, but I'm going to get other good people here who have NOT attacked me involved if I do.

Clearly basketball discussion isn't and never was what you post here for, you just like getting in flame wars. I do not.

See you after the game. Be sure to drum up some good excuses in the meantime.

samikeyp
03-20-2005, 02:01 PM
While I disagree with the Pistons being better than the Spurs....that
a deformed caveman for an avatarwas funny! :lol

Solid D
03-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Fans who talk that way are already defeated.

NBA = travelling and carrying.

Duff McCartney
03-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Maybe these run and gun panty waist teams can learn something about defense and team oriented play.

Is this guy talking about the Spurs or the Pistons? If he's talking about the Spurs then he's an idiot...the Spurs are a bettere defensive team than the Pistons are.

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Your allowed to travel and carry in the NBA.
Get over it.