PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Mashburn is an idiot

Roxsfan
04-18-2009, 02:15 AM
He is a fucking moron. Thanks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=290418022

Yeah, the rox won't advance b/c they don't have any skilled players--fuck off
they won't advance b/c they don't have tmac--fuck off (someone tell me when mac made the second round?)
Rox defense, bench, center position(yao always fading in 2nd half:rolleyes), and experience is overated-fuck off.

Before you say losing in the first round does not give you experience, it does. It makes you successful when you learn from past failures and mistakes.

Mashburn is jerking himself to their youth, zero-playoff minutes and their supposed depth--we'll see motherfuckers. We beat their ass down by 14 the last meeting and did he reference that NO. We would have swept them had it not been for a circus shot. What a douche.

KSeal
04-18-2009, 02:20 AM
What did he do now

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 02:27 AM
cussing in thread titles and posting something that's already been posted. Nice

z0sa
04-18-2009, 02:28 AM
jason terry is the mavs best ...

wait what

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 02:28 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123192

lulz

Road Warrior
04-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Honestly if the Rockets don't win this series it will probably be because game 7 will be in Portland. This series has 7 games written all over it and in that case you would have to give a slight edge to the Blazers but its not like if the Rockets win this series it would be surprising in any way.

Roxsfan
04-18-2009, 02:30 AM
cussing in thread titles and posting something that's already been posted. Nice

I'm referring to another reason as to why he is a fucking idiot. WGAS what he said about JET?:rolleyes

so shut your piehole puto.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123192

lulz

I'm not talking about jet, puto.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 02:32 AM
Oh my bad. Roxfan is right for once. Carry on

Roxsfan
04-18-2009, 02:33 AM
Oh my bad. Roxfan is right for once. Carry on

Hey thanks. I take back my puto comments. G/L with the spurs bro:toast

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 02:34 AM
If I was Houston and I watched that, I would say that I'll prove him wrong.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 02:37 AM
He's praising Blake way too much and downplaying the Blazer's inexperience I think. The Rocket's are going to be tough for any team who's go to guy is a swingman, like Roy. That double tandem of Battier and Artest will definitely make things tough for him. Rockets in 6

lil_penny
04-18-2009, 02:46 AM
man hella jamal threads tonight lol.... anyways both these teams have something to prove. blazers are trying to prove that experience isnt always everything, and the rockets are trying to prove they have what it takes to make it to the second round. i expect both teams go give 100% in this series. this in my opinion could be the best 1st round matchup.. dallas and san antonio could prove me wrong though.

JamStone
04-18-2009, 11:20 AM
Q_8RLvMOqZg

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Mashburn and tshlong for president..............:lmao

btw, I'm not being over confident, I'm responding to a ridiculous espn mashburn article/clip and a few posters here saying the rox would get beat down in game one and or be swept in the series. I know there is tons more work to be done so the gloating is NOT b/c I think the series is over or in the bag. Thanks.

jacobdrj
04-19-2009, 01:30 AM
He isn't an idiot, but I wouldn't want him as the coach/GM of my team. He is coming from the player's perspective, and a fan's perspective, wrapped into one. That basically means he buys into the cliche's more and puts more value on the history of various stars rather than looking at the current situation and team as a whole.

I think Rose has been quite insightful, and while I don't agree with everything he says, JVG has had some nice input. I think he also puts a bit too much value on the name of a player over his actual production. But not everyone can be a P-Jax.