PDA

View Full Version : I'm afraid...very afraid...

duncan2k5
03-20-2005, 11:58 AM
of the Miami Heat. they are running ball now. no doubt they will be our main competition in the finals. we better have you A+ game. Wade is playing like friggin Jordan for goodness sakes (though scoring less) he is doing everything on the floor. he has the potential to be a top 50 all-time.

boutons
03-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Weird to post when everybody's high as kite for Spurs@Pistons today.

Please repost in Wannabe Finalists Forum.

duncan2k5
03-20-2005, 12:21 PM
lol

Frenchise player
03-20-2005, 12:31 PM
The best team they have beat in their serie is Sacramento without Webber.
the only way they will win against San Antonio is a cheerleader battle.

Supergirl
03-20-2005, 12:33 PM
no reason to think heat can beat pistons in a 7 game series. pistons simply have more depth and can wear them down.

nacho estrada
03-20-2005, 12:50 PM
The best team they have beat in their serie is Sacramento without Webber.
the only way they will win against San Antonio is a cheerleader battle.

Yeah the Heat cheerleaders are smokin' :smokin There is even a hometown San Antonio girl on that cheerleading squad. Her name is Cassandra, she goes by K.C., she went to Judson back in 95-96' , check her out on the site, she is amazingly beautiful..

T Park
03-20-2005, 12:59 PM
^^^ IM NOT READYYYYYYYYYY lmao.

Miami is tough, but, they are beatable, Im not totally scared of em.

ZStomp
03-20-2005, 04:34 PM
What the hell....what does this mean? Let's worry about the first, second, and third rounds first...

GoSpurs21
03-20-2005, 08:03 PM
What the hell....what does this mean? Let's worry about the first, second, and third rounds first...then someone steps in with a voice of reason

td4mvp21
03-20-2005, 10:37 PM
You gotta remember they are in the Eastern Conference. If we were there, we would have an even better record than this. Put the Heat in the West and their record would be somewhere around 45-22.

CHAMPS AGAIN
03-20-2005, 11:50 PM
of the Miami Heat. they are running ball now. no doubt they will be our main competition in the finals. we better have you A+ game. Wade is playing like friggin Jordan for goodness sakes (though scoring less) he is doing everything on the floor. he has the potential to be a top 50 all-time.

Good you don't play for the SPURS :elephant :elephant :elephant

Tek_XX
03-20-2005, 11:55 PM
two words: the east

stéphane
03-20-2005, 11:58 PM
Wade is playing like friggin Jordan for goodness sakes (though scoring less) he is doing everything on the floor. he has the potential to be a top 50 all-time.

playing like MJ :lol
not making fun of you but well the comparison is mmm well you know :angel

duncan2k5
03-29-2005, 05:57 PM
no im serious. he is passing, rebounding, hitting big shots, gamewinners, amazing plays, shooting a high percentage. im not saying he is on the same level, but he sure is playing "like" him.b

mookie2001
03-29-2005, 10:03 PM
duncan2k5,i'm afraid of tayshaun prince
i think det will beat the heat and meet SA in the finals
tayshaun is the only player they have i think can give SA problems
he hooped on us a couple weeks ago
without duncan however

mookie2001
03-29-2005, 10:04 PM
judson sucks

SuBZer0
03-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Detroit has been unbelievably inconsistent lately - I can't understand why. Still, I have to believe that they WILL beat the Heat in a playoff series. I mean, they beat Shaq and Kobe with a small supporting cast and their inside out offense. Shaq is older now, the Heat may be a better team, but I think that the Pistons will beat them.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-29-2005, 11:13 PM
yeah tayshaun prince puts the urban into SUB-urban

TDfan2007
03-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Not a soul on our team can gaurd Shaq, that will pose a problem.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-29-2005, 11:39 PM
duncan2k5,i'm afraid of tayshaun prince
i think det will beat the heat and meet SA in the finals
tayshaun is the only player they have i think can give SA problems
he hooped on us a couple weeks ago
without duncan however

Oh yeah, plus, if LJTHREE is still activated by some chance, that boy can lock up prince tighter than nadia on a warm summer day.

Rummpd
03-29-2005, 11:56 PM
"Not a soul on our team can gaurd Shaq, that will pose a problem."

That is an ill informed statement look at the last three years - Spurs counter Shaq as well as anyone, Pistons excepted perhaps.

Similarily, a healthy Duncan and no one on their team can guard him unless Shaq comes out of the paint, then Spurs destroy with pick and rolls. Manu and Parker counter Wade well.

Spurs can take Heat period. Quit the hype.

kskonn
03-30-2005, 12:52 AM
"Not a soul on our team can gaurd Shaq, that will pose a problem."

That is an ill informed statement look at the last three years - Spurs counter Shaq as well as anyone, Pistons excepted perhaps.

Similarily, a healthy Duncan and no one on their team can guard him unless Shaq comes out of the paint, then Spurs destroy with pick and rolls. Manu and Parker counter Wade well.

Spurs can take Heat period. Quit the hype.

Yea I agree. First of all no one person can guard shaq but the spurs can counter shaq better than anybody. The addition of Nazr will help with that daunting task.

GrandeDavid
03-30-2005, 12:52 AM
They just lost to the Bobcats and play in the weakest basketball division known to mandkind. Next!

LakerGod
03-30-2005, 01:04 AM

:lol

You should worry about getting Duncan healthy first before you even start thinking about Finals....

With or without Duncan the spurs aren't going to the Finals...