PDA

View Full Version : sons how bad will the home cooking from the refs be with the Lakers and Cavs?

BRHornet45
04-18-2009, 12:25 PM
sons since the NBA and media have already agreed many months ago that the Lakers and Cavs will meet in the finals... how bad do you think the home cooking from the refs will be?

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2009, 12:28 PM
sons when you have a bunch of black famous players meeting each other don't expect too many calls towards them expect them to be called on the cuckold white players

BRHornet45
04-18-2009, 12:31 PM
sons when you have a bunch of black famous players meeting each other don't expect too many calls towards them expect them to be called on the cuckold white players

son well in that case the Lakers are in trouble. they have quite a few sissy cucks.

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2009, 12:32 PM
calls or no-calls, they're still miles ahead of the rest of the pack. The other 14 teams are just spectators

BRHornet45
04-18-2009, 12:38 PM
they're still miles ahead of the rest of the pack. The other 14 teams are just spectators

son speaking of being a spectator .... that actually reminds me of the Shaq Laker era years ago whenever he won 3 rings and Kobe watched as a spectator.

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2009, 12:42 PM
son speaking of being a spectator .... that actually reminds me of the Shaq Laker era years ago whenever he won 3 rings and Kobe watched as a spectator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Lp5aQq4zI&feature=related

Shaq was spectating there, son

BRHornet45
04-18-2009, 12:45 PM
oh wow one nice game .... son I noticed this comment underneath that youtube video. this about sums it up ...

"you can replace kobe with about 10 other players and the lakers still win 3 rings.. you can't replace shaq... THAT is the difference."

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2009, 12:53 PM
oh wow one nice game .... son I noticed this comment underneath that youtube video. this about sums it up ...

"you can replace kobe with about 10 other players and the lakers still win 3 rings.. you can't replace shaq... THAT is the difference."

Look man, I'm not gonna argue that Shaq was the #1 reason LA won those titles, but w/o Kobe we wouldn't have won either. LA needed them both, and both delivered. Let's get back on point though...the Lakers and Cavs don't need the calls because they're worlds better than the pee-ons below them.

JoeTait75
04-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Son, no Cleveland team has ever gotten a break from the officials, and I don't expect that to change now. God bless.

Biggems
04-18-2009, 03:40 PM

without Kobe, LA doesnt beat the Spurs at all during the Shaq years.....Shaq was the man on that team, but whenever the Lakers were losing late in games.....it was Kobe who would lead them to victory over my Spurs. He was an assassin...and never seemed to miss in the 4th quarter.

Spursfan092120
04-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Son, no Cleveland team has ever gotten a break from the officials, and I don't expect that to change now. God bless.
You know what? I mostly agree with you. Except for LBJ and his traveling issues...dude gets away with traveling CONSTANTLY...but he's not the only one.

Spursfan092120
04-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Wrong son. You give me Duncan and Kobe and the Lakers have atleast 4 more rings. Shaq was a lazy fat ass that hogged all the credit and now wants to come back to LA but is not welcome.
Typical Laker fan...you think everyone wants to go there...Shaq already said he wants to go to Dallas.

iggypop123
04-18-2009, 08:16 PM
wait till the lakers go into utah and then see what home cooking is all about

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2009, 08:19 PM
Typical Laker fan...you think everyone wants to go there...Shaq already said he wants to go to Dallas.

that's because--if the money is right--they do. It's Hollywood.

IronMexican
04-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Shaq > Kobe

Lakers needed Glen Rice in 00 more than Kobe.

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Shaq > Kobe

umm, no...dude was almost invisible in the playoffs

DeadlyDynasty
04-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Shaq > Kobe

Kobe avg 21.1 ppg in the playoffs, including some clutch performances--Game 2 winning shot against Phx and Game 4 of NBA Finals in OT when Shaq fouled out.
Glen Rice avg 3.5 pts BELOW his season avg in the playoffs and was non-existent in the clutch. Did Rice score ANY points in the Laker 4th quarter comeback against Portland? Respectfully disagree there, bud

JoeTait75
04-18-2009, 09:27 PM
You know what? I mostly agree with you. Except for LBJ and his traveling issues...dude gets away with traveling CONSTANTLY...but he's not the only one.

Can't disagree with that, LBJ does get away with traveling on a regular basis.