PDA

View Full Version : Crank 2

phyzik
04-18-2009, 02:51 PM
disapointment.

First half of the movie was cool.

Second half completely blew and got really fucking wierd, like the director ran out of script and just decided to do some random off the wall stupid shit hoping that just because its Jason Statham people wouldnt realize how akward it really is.

The best part was the inevitable sex scene and the guy that had full body Tourettes was fucking hillarious.

ORION
04-18-2009, 03:07 PM
disapointment.

Second half completely blew and got really fucking wierd, like the director ran out of script and just decided to do some random off the wall stupid shit hoping that just because its Jason Statham people wouldnt realize how akward it really is.

The best part was the inevitable sex scene and the guy that had full body Tourettes was fucking hillarious.

Was he dry humping that old lady ?

PakiDan
04-18-2009, 05:28 PM
OMG... this is the best movie ever made!!! The sex scene was the tits! Tourettes guy was off the chain! Chinese girlfriend!!! My Kevin Costner Boyfriend!!! Holy shit this movie is the tits!

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2009, 05:32 PM
does he live in the end to make another shitty installment?

PakiDan
04-18-2009, 06:10 PM

Does it matter?? Even if he died.... they'd bring him back some how!...

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2009, 08:05 PM
amy smart is hot =]

Ginobilly
04-18-2009, 10:07 PM
disapointment.

I guess you missed the whole point of the movie huh? The movie is based on a video game concept, and is expected to be the over the top action film that it is. If you you want to watch a 2 hour borefest with character development,etc, go to the bijou and watch MILK.

phyzik
04-18-2009, 11:22 PM
I guess you missed the whole point of the movie huh? The movie is based on a video game concept, and is expected to be the over the top action film that it is. If you you want to watch a 2 hour borefest with character development,etc, go to the bijou and watch MILK.

no, I know exactly what it was about. Look, do you want me to spoil it? fine, fuck everyone.

for one, there's a really fucking cheesy part where Chip finally catches up to the guy with a box, supposedly carrying his heart, and they fight in a power yard. Chip gets thrown into a power box and has lightning hit his fists....

This is literally the part it gets fucking sucky.

The fight scene that insues is Godzilla type shit... literally... they have a fight scene like old godzilla type. A huge Jason Statham costume that looks like Jay Leno fighting some Huge Mexican costume in a miniture power field. Seriously. Its Godzilla. WHAT THE FUCK! Is that the best they could come up with? Seriously?

At the very end, there is the last guy he killed in the last movie. This was probably the part that broke it for me. they have his motherfucking head in a fish tank and somehow are keeping his brain alive so he can see Chip die.

Look, I know this movie isnt based in reality, but that shit was beyond cheesy. I could go on and on about other parts and TOTALLY ruin the movie but you have to admit that shit was fucking stupid. They totally ruined any sequal with that stupid shit.

The first movie was genious, this one they took it in a totally different direction and that pisses me off.

As I said though, the first half was the fucking shit. I could have walked out halfway and been repping this movie like crazy, they just fucked it up after that.

The Tourettes guy was the fucking shit as Paki said. :lol I would have walked out if it wasnt for me wanting to see if he got his revenge. :rollin

phyzik
04-18-2009, 11:30 PM

Just to ruin it, yes he lives. I dont know if Paki stayed for the credits, but yes, he lives.

phyzik
04-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Was he dry humping that old lady ?

no. It's just after that part.

Lets just say the sex scene is FUCKING EPIC!!! :lobt2:

Short of him shoving a shotgun totally up a guys ass, its easily the best part of the movie.

All Im saying is if you watch this movie without your Statham Homer glasses on, it blows after the first half. There are some turelly epic scenes but over all, its a disapointment compared to the first movie. Id say its worse than the first sequel to robocop solely in comparison to how great it could have been.

ALVAREZ6
04-19-2009, 02:06 PM
lmao, you can't take Crank seriously....what more do you expect after the first one?

I mean, he survived a fall from a mile in the air....

Rip-Hamilton32
04-19-2009, 02:28 PM
one of my favorite movies of all time lol it was awesome

Avitus1
04-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I still wan to check this out. I'm not expecting anything Oscar worthy but it looks like a fun ride.