04-18-2009, 09:46 PM
fuck you Spurfan punk bitches!

Tacker
04-18-2009, 09:46 PM
another fail thread.

monosylab1k
04-18-2009, 09:47 PM
another fail thread.

Your mother's abortion was a fail too, that's why you're here.

Shank
04-18-2009, 09:47 PM
lol udoka mutant arm
lol bonner's nba "skills"
lol hornets bench > spurs bench

Shank
04-18-2009, 09:48 PM
another fail thread.

Don't you have something to plagiarize?

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 09:48 PM
LOL one game
LOL overconfident
LOL series ain't over bitch
LOL Dirk Nowitzki

sribb43
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Spurs got rapped by Erica Dampier... :lmao

Shank
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
LOL one game
LOL overconfident
LOL Dirk Nowitzki

lol you mad?

Tacker
04-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Spurs got rapped by Erica Dampier... :lmao

You got raped by your own grammar.

Ghazi
I hope the guys don't get lax. If we win game 2 this series in all likelihood is over.

If not, I guess we gotta hold serve on the home court. But the Spurs are a solid road team.

dirk4mvp
I don't know, I'd feel kinda bad if Dampier dominated my team the way he did this game.

sribb43
LOL one game
LOL overconfident
LOL Dirk Nowitzki

1-0 bitches

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 09:51 PM
lol you mad?

Lol, nah we played like shit, knew we would lose once i saw bonner in the 4th quarter.:depressed

dirk4mvp
I hope the guys don't get lax. If we win game 2 this series in all likelihood is over.

If not, I guess we gotta hold serve on the home court. But the Spurs are a solid road team.

They can't win at their house with thousands of drunk mexicans rooting for them. No chance on the road.

sribb43
You got raped by your own grammar.

thank you for the internet grammar session:toast

IronMexican
04-18-2009, 09:53 PM
ROFL A quote from the game thread "No Diop means they have to double Duncan"

Get fucking raped by Dampier.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Damn, the pinking and thread deleting has begun..I thought Kori and LJ were better than this..

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
Damn, the pinking and thread deleting has begun..I thought Kori and LJ were better than this..

oh shit, no dout one of us is next :(

IronMexican
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
ROFL pinked

Mugen
04-18-2009, 10:10 PM
congratulations mavs on winning the 2006, 2007, and 2009 championship.

Yogi

I'm sure they thought Mavs fans were better than starting the same thread 15 times in the Spurs forum too. Have some fucking respect.

Mugen

i mean really? timmy was the only reason we didnt lose by 20, but good analysis man.

new_N_town
Can Puerto Ricans be "spics", as you so eloquently put it?

why yes they can, but we should focus on other important affairs to discuss such as the mavs 'championship' win 2nite.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

dirk4mvp
I'm sure they thought Mavs fans were better than starting the same thread 15 times in the Spurs forum too. Have some fucking respect.

Not for some faggot like you

:lmao spurs

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:11 PM

I haven't started any threads.

I'm actually making an honest attempt to make good posts in there, but who knows how long that will last! :lmao

ambchang
I guess beating the Spurs really is that big of a deal. I mean, there must be 3 "Mavs beat Spurs" threads for every Mavs fan on this site right now.

peskypesky
something I learned from tonight's game:
Dirk>Bonner

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:12 PM
something I learned from tonight's game:
Dirk>Bonner

also, Damp > duncan

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 10:13 PM
shit>dirk>bonner

Borosai
04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Even Mavs fan knows how embarrassing it is to lose to Dallas in the playoffs.

I agree, LOL Spurs.

Shank
04-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Even Mavs fan knows how embarrassing it is to lose to Dallas in the playoffs.

I agree, LOL Spurs.

No crap. If the Mavs were able to play themselves, I'd still be ashamed of the loser.

mystargtr34
04-18-2009, 10:16 PM

Yea that 27 and 9 Duncan put up really cost the Spurs a chance at a win.

Borosai
04-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Good times.

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Not for some faggot like you

:lmao spurs

Congrats to Mavs. The Spurs didn't deserve to win. Lack of execution. Poor coaching decisions. And the Mavs players came through after getting down early.

As for this forum and Mavs fans.

My prediction was exactly right.

The same Mavs fans who everyone thinks are so cool turn to obnoxious trash after one victory.

It's sad really. I get it. Your team doesn't win much. But I have allowed you here for more 3 years. I go to a game and come home, and OF COURSE you guys trash my whole forum.

Mavs fans days at SpursTalk are going to be short.

new_N_town
04-18-2009, 10:20 PM
i just checked the NBA store and they're all sold out of the official
'mavs GAME 1 championship' shirts:(:(

lurker
04-18-2009, 10:20 PM
It's not just losing to Dallas in the playoffs, it's losing to JJ Barea and Brandon Bass in the playoffs. Spurs couldn't take advantage of Jet being non-existent and Dirk being a PMSing bitch.

new_N_town
04-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Congrats to Mavs. The Spurs didn't deserve to win. Lack of execution. Poor coaching decisions. And the Mavs players came through after getting down early.

The same Mavs fans who everyone thinks are so cool turn to obnoxious trash after one victory.

It's sad really. I get it. Your team doesn't win much. But I have allowed you here for more 3 years. I go to a game and come home, and OF COURSE you guys trash my whole forum.

please kori ban them alll

mavsfan1000
04-18-2009, 10:21 PM

Don't judge us by our biggest trolls. I don't even like monosylab1k

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:22 PM

There were more shit threads started by Spurfan's than anyone. This is prejudice. But I get it, you're upset. Good game anyway, though. I'll enjoy the best series of the first round, Spurstalk or not

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 10:23 PM
There were more shit threads started by Spurfan's than anyone. This is prejudice. But I get it, you're upset. Good game anyway, though. I'll enjoy the best series of the first round, Spurstalk or not

No there weren't dumbass. 22 threads were merge or deleted from the Spurs forum by mono and other Mavs fans.

And I'm not upset about basketball... It's a game, I don't expect the Spurs to win a title.

poop
04-18-2009, 10:24 PM
the spurs are a better team.

but popovich has become a fucking terrible coach. plays the wrong guys at the wrong times, and some key guys dont even get played at all.

if pop keeps being stubborn, Mavs will win for sure.

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 10:27 PM
please kori ban them alll

You are the same trash. Aren't you the one who just called JJ Barea a "spic" in the other thread?

Take your racist ass somewhere else.

mavs>spurs2
No there weren't dumbass. 22 threads were merge or deleted from the Spurs forum by mono and other Mavs fans.

And I'm not upset about basketball... It's a game, I don't expect the Spurs to win a title.

Yeah, I'm a dumbass for calling you out. :rolleyes although I didn't start a thread and counted maybe 4 by Mav fans. Next to about 10-12 Bonner sucks, Pop this/that, JJB is a little troll, etc threads.

I just hate to see such a tolerant place where many insightful fans can come together ruined because you have to appease some of the most shitty, overreactive, suicidal posters of the NBA's most spoiled fan base. I understand though, Spur fans are touchy right now and you don't want everyone running crying to you.

Chris

A lot of us thought they had matured after 3 years.

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:28 PM
You are the same trash. Aren't you the one who just called JJ Barea a "spic" in the other thread?

Take your racist ass somewhere else.

:lmao

Kori, we are friends :toast

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:28 PM
A lot of us thought they had matured after 3 years.

It's so easy to forget that spurfans instigate most of the shit.

Pelicans78
04-18-2009, 10:29 PM

Not really. The Spurs blow. Let's be honest. They should have been the 5th seed. They were very fortunate to get the 3rd seed.

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I'm a dumbass for calling you out. :rolleyes although I didn't start a thread and counted maybe 4 by Mav fans. Next to about 10-12 Bonner sucks, Pop this/that, JJB is a little troll, etc threads.

I just hate to see such a tolerant place where many insightful fans can come together ruined because you have to appease some of the most shitty, overreactive, suicidal posters of the NBA's most spoiled fan base.

No, you are a dumbass for thinking that I can't see the logs of mono and other trash Mavs starting the same threads over and over and over and over in the Spurs forum.

Spurs fans are reacting to their teams loss in their forum.
Mavs fans starting the same trolll thread over and over and over and over is a waste of my time.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:30 PM
It's so easy to forget that spurfans instigate most of the shit.

This is exactly what I'm trying to get across. I've been having intelligent conversation in the Spurs forum all day, but there's always the occasional attack. I don't want to post here if I'm going to be the only Mav fan left

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 10:31 PM
This is exactly what I'm trying to get across. I've been having intelligent conversation in the Spurs forum all day, but there's always the occasional attack. I don't want to post here if I'm going to be the only Mav fan left

Spurs fans didn't go to a Mavs forum and start 22 of the same thread. So this time, Spurs fans didn't instigate it.

lurker
04-18-2009, 10:31 PM
I apologize for my other Mavs fans. Getting an unexpected win made them go crazy.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:32 PM
No, you are a dumbass for thinking that I can't see the logs of mono and other trash Mavs starting the same threads over and over and over and over in the Spurs forum.

Spurs fans are reacting to their teams loss in their forum.
Mavs fans starting the same trolll thread over and over and over and over is a waste of my time.

I understand, you don't have time for the shit between covering the game for your work then having to come home and babysit. I just hope the curtain doesn't come crashing down on all of us if by some chance we win the series.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Spurs fans didn't go to a Mavs forum and start 22 of the same thread. So this time, Spurs fans didn't instigate it.

You must have been on top of all that very quick. Carry on. Good game :toast

Rogue
04-18-2009, 10:34 PM
:( mono got pinked, please unpink him timvp :worthy:

Mugen
04-18-2009, 10:34 PM
seriously, you really cant blame them considering their recent playoff history.

Borosai
04-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Dense.

timvp
04-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Looking at the logs, Mono didn't say sh!t until the game was over. That's a ho move. If you can run to the computer after your team is walking off the court victorious, you can find a point during the game to say something.

Lame. As Mark Jackson would said, ya bitta den dat.

Shank
04-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Looking at the logs, Mono didn't say sh!t until the game was over. That's a ho move. If you can run to the computer after your team is walking off the court victorious, you can find a point during the game to say something.

Lame. As Mark Jackson would said, ya bitta den dat.

What if he was, you know, watching the game?

Warlord23
04-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Guess I was wrong in thinking that Mavs fans on ST had grown up. They richly deserve all the heartbreak their sorry team has given them.

baseline bum
04-18-2009, 10:45 PM
What if he was, you know, watching the game?

He was watching the commercials too?

Biggems
04-18-2009, 10:46 PM
good win for the Mavs tonight......it was a great crowd tonight.....i had a great time other than the outcome.

btw...Mavs fans are obnoxious at the games....they sat on their hands the entire first half, didnt hear a word from them...then they get the lead and they wont shut up. There was an exception....a fella 2 rows in front of me was cheering the whole game for the Mavs.

The Spurs need to finish better at the hoop, all those missed layups prooved costly.

Shank
04-18-2009, 10:47 PM
He was watching the commercials too?

I don't know about you, but that new Jack in the Box mini-sirloin burger commercial has me hooked.

DrHouse
Funny how Spur fan now all of a sudden cares about Mav fan trolling.

You're all butthurt about the loss, we get it.

dickface
:lmao I can't even post a message under my monosylab1k name? wow.

Seriously, how did you not see this coming? I'm not excusing it, but come on. And to be honest, I was posting my crap more satirically than anything else. Isn't it pretty much the ultimate cliche for Mav Fan to blow his wad after only one somewhat decent win?

Either way, whatever. I wasn't planning on doing anything like this unless the Mavs somehow took game 1. At the same time, I could give a shit about being pinked. Being able to post would be nice tho.

dickface
04-18-2009, 10:48 PM

wow DrHouse lays down some wisdom.

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:53 PM
DrHouse with the Hammer!

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 10:55 PM

I'd care if Mavs fans started 22 threads in the Spurs forum trolling during the preseason. I don't like to see my forum thrashed.

It's not just Mavs fans. Over 20 Spurs fans stupid threads were merged / deleted too. That's why I called them out in the Spurs forum.

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:56 PM
DrHouse with the thunderous jam!

Kori Ellis
You must have been on top of all that very quick. Carry on. Good game :toast

It wasn't me. timvp and I were at the game, but we can see the logs.

I hire someone to moderate for me while I'm away :lol

Ghazi
DR HOUSE, with NO regard for HUMAN life!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-18-2009, 10:58 PM
:lol @ Mav fan getting a little worried that they might have their playground taken away from them in this thread....

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 11:05 PM
:lol @ Mav fan getting a little worried that they might have their playground taken away from them in this thread....

Spurstalk is a great site, I don't want to see Mavfan genocide. You could always ban yourself if you don't feel this site is worth coming to. But I do

timvp
04-18-2009, 11:18 PM
I'd say Mono got jobbed by the hired help if:

1) He posted anything during the game.

2) He didn't post exactly as the buzzer was sounding. With that being the case, it was obvious number one was possible. It's not like he came home drunk from watching the game and then decided to unleash the smack. He waited until the game was over and then started countless threads.

3) If the threads he started weren't just "LMAO NO NEED FOR DEVIN HARRIS YOU FAGG0T SPURS FANS :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao"

Kori Ellis
04-18-2009, 11:21 PM

2) He didn't post exactly as the buzzer was sounding. With that being the case, it was obvious number one was possible. It's not like he came home drunk from watching the game and then decided to unleash the smack. He waited until the game was over and then started countless threads.

3) If the threads he started weren't just "LMAO NO NEED FOR DEVIN HARRIS YOU FAGG0T SPURS FANS :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao"

I will probably release him tomorrow. We'll see how the rest of the night goes. :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Spurstalk is a great site, I don't want to see Mavfan genocide. You could always ban yourself if you don't feel this site is worth coming to. But I do

:lol @ Mav fan genocide. I think it'd take a lot for Mav fan to exterminate themselves.
I just found it funny how on page 2, some of the Mavs fans started sucking up to Kori like disciplined children.

I think at worst there'd be a week long moratorium or something.

LEONARD
04-19-2009, 12:45 AM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Tacker got owned like I've never seen anybody get owned before...what a complete fucking loser...

BlackSwordsMan
04-19-2009, 12:58 AM
someone is awfully mad in this thread

Indazone
04-19-2009, 01:14 AM
fuck you Spurfan punk bitches!

Congrats on your pinking :lol

BUMP
04-19-2009, 01:17 AM
:lol

if i wasnt pinked i probably wouldve started a few threads like these.

its not about trashing Kori's forum, but when SpurFan constantly rubs in four rings, little brother, and playoff chokers over and over and over and over and over and over again, its pretty hard to resist the temptation

resistanze
04-19-2009, 01:22 AM

if i wasnt pinked i probably wouldve started a few threads like these.

its not about trashing Kori's forum, but when SpurFan constantly rubs in four rings, little brother, and playoff chokers over and over and over and over and over and over again, its pretty hard to resist the temptation

Then wouldn't it be wiser to wait until the series is over (assuming Mavs are able to win)?

Greg Oden
04-19-2009, 01:56 AM
I just got back to my apartment. We got rapes but at least spurstalk cheers me up.

BUMP
04-19-2009, 02:08 AM
Then wouldn't it be wiser to wait until the series is over (assuming Mavs are able to win)?

what game were you watching?

the series is over:lol

duncan228
04-19-2009, 02:12 AM

DPG21920
04-19-2009, 02:35 AM
As Spurs fans we have to take the trash talking, just like we give it out. Mavs fans on this board think they are much sweeter than they are, but no reason to run and hide after one loss. Good news is, most Spurs fans won't hide win or lose.

But talk shit in a running thread, no need to start smack threads 50 at a time. 1 or 2 will do and just keep them going. Also, game bloags are good for that.

IronMexican
04-19-2009, 02:54 AM
What did I miss on the whole Tacker thing? link?

duncan228
04-19-2009, 02:56 AM
What did I miss on the whole Tacker thing? link?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123212

sonic21
04-19-2009, 02:58 AM
Spurs lost game 1 in 2003, 2005, and 2007... obviously they lost this game on purpose :tu

spurs in 5

IronMexican
04-19-2009, 03:02 AM
:lmao Tacker is pretty fucking lame

Borosai
04-19-2009, 03:10 AM
Yes.

KSeal
04-19-2009, 03:15 AM
Spurs lost game 1 in 2003, 2005, and 2007... obviously they lost this game on purpose :tu

spurs in 5

Except this current Spurs team in nowhere close to as good as any of those teams.

BUMP
04-19-2009, 03:35 AM

:lmao X 100

Many PackYao
04-19-2009, 03:48 AM
I just got back to my apartment. We got rapes but at least spurstalk cheers me up.
Oh yeah? You pick any PAWGs on the way back? :p:

Many PackYao
04-19-2009, 03:51 AM
:lmao

timvp
04-19-2009, 04:15 AM
LMAO Spurs, indeed :depressed

Sportstudi
04-19-2009, 06:03 AM

Not everyone. Please don't mix trolls with polite fans who just want to have a solid discussion.

dickface
04-19-2009, 08:03 AM

haha nope I do not meet the criteria. I was purposely trying to be as lame as possible. But it won't happen again during the series.

however I didn't just start Devin Harris Christ threads. I did make a couple Bill Russell Diop threads too.

dickface
04-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Congrats on your pinking :lol

You're not the chosen brother, Eli. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You're just a fool.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 08:09 AM
You're not the chosen brother, Eli. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You're just a fool.

I drink your milkshake!

Brazil
04-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Props to the mavs they made a terrific job on game 1.

Props also to the mavs fans for their level of confidence. I think mavs fans are just silly if they think this serie is already over. Nevertheless I recognize Mavs are yesterday the better team.

Good luck and I hope to see you keep on posting solid stuff no matter what happens

gaKNOW!blee
04-19-2009, 12:50 PM
The Mavs played great, and they deserved to win.

However, Mavs fans have set themselves up for a ton of shittalking and name calling when the Spurs win game 2.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Your mother's abortion was a fail too, that's why you're here.

Is this what got you pinked. Or what was it?

hater
04-19-2009, 04:14 PM
another fail thread.

stretch
04-20-2009, 06:44 AM
lol my IP ban just came off. i didnt even do anything that bad. i started 2 threads in the NBA forum. i didnt even cuss in the titles.

Kori Ellis
04-20-2009, 06:48 AM
lol my IP ban just came off. i didnt even do anything that bad. i started 2 threads in the NBA forum. i didnt even cuss in the titles.

lol You must be neighbors and have the same provider with mono. timvp IP banned and then unbanned him. We didn't do anything to your IP, but I'm guessing you might be near his same range.

Blue Jew
04-20-2009, 07:06 AM
I noticed Mouse's topics delete also. welcome to SR :tu

stretch
04-20-2009, 08:16 AM
lol You must be neighbors and have the same provider with mono. timvp IP banned and then unbanned him. We didn't do anything to your IP, but I'm guessing you might be near his same range.

ElNono
04-20-2009, 08:17 AM

They sleep together... :wow

Rogue
04-20-2009, 08:27 AM
That's ridiculous, I'm using a chinese IP so no way does my IP look similar to mono's. :lol Unless mono was also from china but that is actually impossible, and mono has been using another user name to post even after he got "pinked&banned". :lol There is not need to find any pretext to shut up us mav fans in fact... that's an awesome quibble anyway. :toast

hater
04-20-2009, 08:28 AM
homos

SpuronyourFace
04-20-2009, 10:14 AM
fags

Blake
04-20-2009, 11:33 AM

:lol mav fans

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Idk why you Mavs fans are celebrating, this was obviously "CIA Pop" intentionally losing the game. Since they won it all in 03, 05, and 07 when they lost the first playoff game, this means that they have clinched a championship since it's an odd year and they lost their first playoff game.

Obviously if Pop wanted to he could go 82-0 and 16-0 but he doesn't want to break away from the success of losing your first playoff game in the first round of an odd year so he went ahead and intentionally did it again.

(Most Spurs fans ignore that, I just want to point out how dumb the fans acting like losing last night was a good thing for them are)

IronMexican
04-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if mono and stretch were BFF's and they had no idea?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2009, 11:53 AM
wow clambake is viewing this thread, I can't wait to see what this guy posts on 420 :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2009, 11:53 AM

It'd be way funnier if it were Ghazi and Mono.

spurs_50_21
04-20-2009, 11:55 AM

stop spamming gay porn in pm then you wont get in trouble :toast

hater
04-20-2009, 11:56 AM

Big Fucking Fags?

IronMexican
04-20-2009, 11:57 AM
It'd be way funnier if it were Ghazi and Mono.

It can't be Ghazi. He is taking my phone calls from India for XBL.

stretch
04-20-2009, 11:58 AM
stop spamming gay porn in pm then you wont get in trouble :toast

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully that will help.

clambake
04-20-2009, 11:59 AM
wow clambake is viewing this thread, I can't wait to see what this guy posts on 420 :lol

i haven't smoked weed in ages, but i don't have a problem with people who do.

and.......i like pink.

stretch
04-20-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm a Big Fucking Fag

IronMexican
04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm a Butt Fucking Fag

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
i haven't smoked weed in ages, but i don't have a problem with people who do.

Well there's some douchebag Spurs fan who joined awhile ago that talks about weed like it's the root of all the worlds problems, when up-tight Republicans like him cause a lot more problems.

clambake
04-20-2009, 12:03 PM
wild cobra could use some.

IronMexican
04-20-2009, 12:04 PM
Wild Cobra is the best poster on this site. An elaboration of a WC post. "This bitch totally freaked out once I figured out her number through google maps!"

dirk4mvp
04-20-2009, 12:12 PM
hater's a fag.

hater
04-20-2009, 12:14 PM
why don't you mav homos talk about basketball for a change?

:rolleyes

BlackSwordsMan
04-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Lol nba

Spursmania
04-20-2009, 12:19 PM
good win for the Mavs tonight......it was a great crowd tonight.....i had a great time other than the outcome.

btw...Mavs fans are obnoxious at the games....they sat on their hands the entire first half, didnt hear a word from them...then they get the lead and they wont shut up. There was an exception....a fella 2 rows in front of me was cheering the whole game for the Mavs.

The Spurs need to finish better at the hoop, all those missed layups prooved costly.

Were you in sec 103 by any chance?

ginobili's bald spot
04-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Idk why you Mavs fans are celebrating, this was obviously "CIA Pop" intentionally losing the game. Since they won it all in 03, 05, and 07 when they lost the first playoff game, this means that they have clinched a championship since it's an odd year and they lost their first playoff game.

Obviously if Pop wanted to he could go 82-0 and 16-0 but he doesn't want to break away from the success of losing your first playoff game in the first round of an odd year so he went ahead and intentionally did it again.

If it's not CIA Pop then it's because the NBA is RIGGED!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2009, 05:12 PM
If it's not CIA Pop then it's because the NBA is RIGGED!

Lol it's funny how the whiny Spurs fans got mad at the whiny Suns fans for calling the NBA rigged in 2007 and not even two full years later they call it rigged.