PDA

View Full Version : Definition of Insanity?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2009, 09:48 PM
We go big for most of the game. We give up mad offensive rebounds in the second half. We get into a hole. Pop's solution is to go small. We give up offensive rebounds at an accelerated rate.

I am seriously starting to think that Pop has become a meth or crack addict. There is something wrong with his judgment that has become a detriment to this team.

jag
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
What he did with Matt Bonner was lunacy.

FUCKIN LUNACY

Spursfan092120
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Definition of insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/05/30/matt_bonner_spurs_missing_hero.png

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2009, 09:50 PM
What he did with Matt Bonner was lunacy.

FUCKIN LUNACY

The Bonner thing has a logic behind it: hope for those threes to sink so we keep the lane open for Parker's penetration.

What he did by going small in desperation time, has no logic whatsoever.

peskypesky
04-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Poopavitch is a fucking IDIOT! Fire his ass now!! Bring in Avery! Please!

jag
04-18-2009, 09:52 PM
The Bonner thing has a logic behind it: hope for those threes to sink so we keep the lane open for Parker's penetration.

What he did by going small in desperation time, has no logic whatsoever.

Bonner wasn't helping to spread the floor and he's a huge liability on defense and on the boards(both ends).

MannyIsGod
04-18-2009, 09:52 PM
I love Matt Bonner. I was simply fucking amazed he was on the court in the 2nd half. There was simply no reason for it, and that Pop stuck with it was one of many decisions he made that dumbfounded me.

ElNono
04-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Pop upcoming postgame quote: "Matt had a fine game. They just made more shots."

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Don't get me wrong--I almost puked blood when I saw Bonner starting in the 3rd quarter. But whether you agree with it or not, there ISa logic behind keeping Bonner in the game.

Going small after getting down in a game that you are down in because of giving up offensive rebounds, will never have any logic whatsoever. Pop did this with plenty of time left to make a run. And we gave up offensive rebounds like every other play after it.

wisnub
04-18-2009, 09:55 PM
We go big for most of the game. We give up mad offensive rebounds in the second half. We get into a hole. Pop's solution is to go small. We give up offensive rebounds at an accelerated rate.

I am seriously starting to think that Pop has become a meth or crack addict. There is something wrong with his judgment that has become a detriment to this team.

Spurs becoming more and more a mediocre team and begin to come up with excuses and what if scenarios.....what I disgusted most is that clock still more than 20 seconds but players just stop fighting. This becomes typical S[purs performance,giving up...spurs suck balls,losing at home to lower seeds!!!

Borosai
04-18-2009, 10:00 PM
Pop is officially losing it. This team is shit on defense, and it's as if he doesn't care. On a night that the Spurs are shooting a great percentage from three, they only take 14 (as opposed to taking 25 when they are shooting like ass). Parker expends so much energy on offense and defense without a break. Why? Because Pop refuses to play Hill, who can at least cover for Tony on defense while he rests. Instead, we get to watch Finley guard Howard and Mason defend Dirk, and then Parker gets owned by Frodo with no help defense.

Manu not being there makes a difference, but there's no excuse for the shittiness we witnessed, except that it's been going on for a while now.

wisnub
04-18-2009, 10:10 PM
at first i thought we gonna talk about how great Duncan and Gooden in backcourt after todays game..but after watching the game...never mind. I dont have anything to say to Bonner, he try his best but he just sucks now...

poop
04-18-2009, 10:10 PM
be careful questioning pop's 'infallible god' status guys...you might get pinked like i just did... :eyes