PDA

View Full Version : Pop please bench Bonner and give Hill the back up PG minutes

Ice009
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
I think we still have a real shot to win this series if Pop smartens up.

Two things I think that MUST BE DONE GAME TWO.

1. Bench Bonner. Give him some minutes off the bench, but if he's playing poorly yank him.

2. Play George Hill at back up PG for defense and tell him to attack when he's on offense. Move Mason Jr back to shooting guard full time.

Gotta make those moves Pop. Other moves would be to get TP better scoring opportunities by setting better screens and get Roger and Michael shots if they are shooting well.

Bonner never will do what Horry did for us. The worst play of the game was late in the 4th quarter when Bonner set a screen on his own man and Barea got an easy lay up out of it. What was Pop thinking in regards to Bonner taking over Horry's spot. Do you think Rob would ever have a play like that?

Ice009
04-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Man if Rob was watching the game tonight he's probably pissed that Pop chose to dump him for Bonner.

Pop has to make some moves.

More Bowen would be a good thing too. Also, if Bonner fucks up again give all his minutes to Ime. Even though Ime is like 6'5" he is still a superior rebounder to Bonner and so much tougher.

mexicanjunior
04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
NO! Pops a great coach and we all know great coaches dont anticipate or re-act to situations. They just use what ever crappy strategy they started with and pray for the best.

I'm sure those posts are coming...

peskypesky
04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Pop is a genius his only adjustment will be to give Bonner even more minutes and keep Gooden glued to the bench.

VaSpursFan
04-18-2009, 10:00 PM
hopefully the mavs will continue to give JJB key minutes and force Pop to play g. hill. hill is long enough and quick enough to give to limit JJB.

EricB
04-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Man if Rob was watching the game tonight he's probably pissed that Pop chose to dump him for Bonner.

More Bowen would be a good thing too. Also, if Bonner fucks up again give all his minutes to Ime. Even though Ime is like 6'5" he is still a superior rebounder to Bonner and so much tougher.

Do you like being wrong all the time? Or what.

Ice009
I seriously don't know why Pop doesn't make the logical move.

Who here had any real confidence of Bonner going into the playoffs? I mean we all saw Bonner tighten up in big regular season games.

What made Pop think giving him a shitload of minutes tonight was a good move?

ElNono
Bonner is a hustler

:rolleyes

spursfan1000
04-18-2009, 10:03 PM

I don;t think POP dumped Horry for Bonner, Bonner was gonna have the bigger role either if Horry was on the squad or not, Horry was garbage last year and im glad Spurs dumped him.:flag:

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Do you like being wrong all the time? Or what.

Please explain.

If you're defending Bonner after tonight you have to be gay? You'd have to have a man crush on Bonner if you're defending him right now.

EricB
04-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Please explain.

If you're defending Bonner after tonight you have to be gay? You'd have to have a man crush on Bonner if you're defending him right now.

Robert Horry was dumped because he couldn't play anymore.

Not because Bonner > Horry.

poop
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
Pop can do no wrong, Bonner is Awesome and i snub my nose at everyone.

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
I don;t think POP dumped Horry for Bonner, Bonner was gonna have the bigger role either if Horry was on the squad or not, Horry was garbage last year and im glad Spurs dumped him.:flag:

Sure Bonner was better in the regular season that Horry would have ever been, but my point was that no matter how old Rob is he wouldn't make these mistakes Matt made tonight. That late screen on his own man was awful.

Bonner has no confidence in his game and he's too slow to react in the big games.

DMX7
04-18-2009, 10:07 PM

lol, ROB IS DONE. DONE! DONE!!!!!! We don't need more 40 year old players.

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:08 PM

Read my explanation below. I really wasn't trying to say we should have had Bonner over Horry, but what I meant was that Horry at any age would still be better than Bonner if the playoffs. Pop is silly to be giving a shooter like Bonner Horry type minutes in the playoffs and expecting him to do anything with them really.

NewJerSpur
04-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Bonner's initial nervousness MIGHT have in someway been acceptable for me, but he kept it with him the entire game. The part where I had to give up on him was when he allowed guards to screen him off which put his man on Tony, wearing him down even more on defense. In closing: Bonner's suspect effort contributed to Tony's wearing down and his subsequent lack of defensive pressure on Barea. Not saying it was all his fault, but he did not help matters.

EricB
04-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Read my explanation below. I really wasn't trying to say we should have had Bonner over Horry, but what I meant was that Horry at any age would still be better than Bonner if the playoffs. Pop is silly to be giving a shooter like Bonner Horry type minutes in the playoffs and expecting him to do anything with them really.

Huh?

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:10 PM

Bonner overall in the regular season was better, but last years playoff Horry was definitely better than tonight's Bonner.

Bonner was putrid out there tonight. Can you dispute that?

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Huh?

Mental mistakes. I'm talking about mental mistakes. Horry would not make all those minutes Bonner is making and will most likely continue to make.

You're all saying Horry is done, but could you say Bonner tonight was better than last season's playoff Horry?

Bonner was that bad tonight.

lefty
04-18-2009, 10:12 PM
We all know what Pop needs to do.

But he won't do it

Stop with your wishful thinking

Spursox
Game 1 Playoffs - 0 Adjustments = Loss

Ice009
Bonner's initial nervousness MIGHT have in someway been acceptable for me, but he kept it with him the entire game. The part where I had to give up on him was when he allowed guards to screen him off which put his man on Tony, wearing him down even more on defense. In closing: Bonner's suspect effort contributed to Tony's wearing down and his subsequent lack of defensive pressure on Barea. Not saying it was all his fault, but he did not help matters.

Bonner didn't help at all with anything tonight. Can anyone here remember anything Bonner did right tonight? He really got a lot of minutes for doing absolutely nothing.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Bonner overall in the regular season was better, but last years playoff Horry was definitely better than tonight's Bonner.

Bonner was putrid out there tonight. Can you dispute that?

Remember when Horry helped make a pivotal play on David West last year and he got in players' heads?
Bonner could never be counted on making key plays. When he had a potential one gift wrapped to him translating to a steal from Dirk, he gave it back to Dallas one second later. :lol

NewJerSpur
04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Bonner didn't help at all with anything tonight. Can anyone here remember anything Bonner did right tonight? He really got a lot of minutes for doing absolutely nothing.

I was pointing out what I thought one of his main faults were. It was pretty obvious his confidence was lacking and unfortunately it didn't just affect his play.

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
Remember when Horry helped make a pivotal play on David West last year and he got in players' heads?
Bonner could never be counted on making key plays. When he had a potential one gift wrapped to him translating to a steal from Dirk, he gave it back to Dallas one second later. :lol

Excellent you found the one good play Bonner made tonight that steal which he gave right back to Dallas for an easy two.

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:16 PM
I was pointing out what I thought one of his main faults were. It was pretty obvious his confidence was lacking and unfortunately it didn't just affect his play.

I was just saying replying to you saying he didn't help matters. I thought that was an understatement because he really didn't help with anything.

cheney212
04-18-2009, 10:18 PM
AMEN TO BENCHING BONNER! he makes me mad:shootme

NewJerSpur
04-18-2009, 10:19 PM
I was just saying replying to you saying he didn't help matters. I thought that was an understatement because he really didn't help with anything.

I realize there wasn't much of anything to take away from his performance. Again, I was focusing on what I thought to be one of his (and the team's) main downfalls.

AussieFanKurt
04-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Bonner never will do what Horry did for us. The worst play of the game was late in the 4th quarter when Bonner set a screen on his own man and Barea got an easy lay up out of it. What was Pop thinking in regards to Bonner taking over Horry's spot. Do you think Rob would ever have a play like that?

yeah what the fuck, i almost broke my tv

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:20 PM
I'd rather start Kurt next game and give him most of Bonner's minutes and then bring Drew off the bench and give him more minutes if he is playing well.

Spursox
04-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Man, Timmy needs some real help out there....Bonner is terrible!

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Not playing Hill is crazy too.

Hill actually came up big in one of our wins in Dallas during the regular season.

Hill can play defense and he can at least attack on offense rather than just be a spot up shooter out there.

itzsoweezee
04-18-2009, 10:22 PM
even at his very best, what does Bonner provide to the Spurs? 3 point shooting, that's it. Spurs don't need Bonner's three point shooting, especially against the Mavs. What they need is big men to play inside the paint. Make Dirk the pussy have to play inside. He can't do it.

This seems so fucking obvious. Why does Popobitch continue to go completely opposite of common sense?

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Well Pop must have had Bonner out there in the 4th to spread the floor so he can get Tim room to move inside.

Is it worth it though if Bonner doesn't rebound and gives you nothing on the defensive side of the ball. It's even worse when like tonight he is not taking any shots and scores no points.

braeden0613
04-18-2009, 10:25 PM
And good lord...if finley isn't scoring, PULL HIM!! He is a serious liability of the defensive end. It was hard for me to not run over to the bench and physically throw Bowen onto the floor.

ploto
04-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Pop is a genius his only adjustment will be to give Bonner even more minutes and keep Gooden glued to the bench.

The sad part is- were it not for foul trouble, I fully believe Bonner would have played even more tonight.

ploto
04-18-2009, 10:27 PM
And good lord...if finley isn't scoring, PULL HIM!! He is a serious liability of the defensive end. It was hard for me to not run over to the bench and physically throw Bowen onto the floor.

While Finley shot well, he was an awful -20 for the game.

Spursox
04-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Pop needs to play Ime, Bruce and KT more and forget about this Bonner spreading the floor crap.

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:48 PM
The sad part is- were it not for foul trouble, I fully believe Bonner would have played even more tonight.

True. I am thinking Pop won't do my suggestions next game.

He'll probably look at the game film and tell Matt how bad he was and to clean it up. Then he will tell him to shoot more and shoot with confidence they will go in for you.

He'll completely forget about the defensive end though ;).

HarlemHeat37
04-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I think it's pretty clear that Bonner is mentally weak and has no balls..it's sad to say, and he seems like a good guy, but that's just the truth..

Pop has also gotten soft, which is something I never expected from him..

Ice009
04-18-2009, 10:57 PM
You know what guys I am madder than I was before.

watching higlights of Derrick Rose kick ass in his first ever playoff game and then Pop sitting Hill is fucking crazy.

What is Pop doing this season "These playoffs are not for George Hill". WTF IS POP ON?????????????????????????????????????

George Hill should fucking be playing.

Spursmania
04-18-2009, 10:58 PM
I think it's pretty clear that Bonner is mentally weak and has no balls..it's sad to say, and he seems like a good guy, but that's just the truth..

I have said Bonner is mentally weak for sometime now. He just keeps proving it over and over again. Pop is worse for playing him when he is not contributing on either end.

Ice009
04-18-2009, 11:03 PM

True. I'm going to say this too. I think Matt Bonner is the worst starter on a Spurs playoff team ever.

I hope someone reads that and tells Pop. I just don't get what Pop is doing at this point anymore. He's not making any logical choices.

Ice009
04-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Pop needs to play Ime, Bruce and KT more and forget about this Bonner spreading the floor crap.

I'd say players Pop needs to play more in order are Bruce, KT, George and Ime.

Non defensive players like Bonner and Finley if they aren't scoring well need to be benched immediately.

HarlemHeat37
04-19-2009, 12:26 AM
playing Finley isn't a problem..it's playing Finley AND Mason at the same time..

Spooky
04-19-2009, 12:29 AM
You know what guys I am madder than I was before.

watching higlights of Derrick Rose kick ass in his first ever playoff game and then Pop sitting Hill is fucking crazy.

What is Pop doing this season "These playoffs are not for George Hill". WTF IS POP ON?????????????????????????????????????

George Hill should fucking be playing.

+1

:flag:

SouthTexasRancher
04-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Bonner just flat out

SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
I mean this guy Really, Really Sucks! He should be in the D-League but, for some reason Pop continues to start his sorry ass.

Ice009
04-19-2009, 06:31 AM
+1

:flag:

Someone needs to tell Pop "These playoffs are not for Gregg Popavitch" if he's going to continue to be silly.

Now George Hill is a good player who even outplayed Derrick Rose in one of their games in the regular season. I know he's nowhere near Derrick's level overall, but George at least deserves a chance out there. Hill is not a total liability because he can play defense which is something Spurs basketball was built on.

If Pop benched him because he wasn't doing what he wanted as a PG why didn't he just draft a PG like Chalmers instead?

He drafted Hill for defense and Hill has shown that he can play defense so why the fuck isn't Hill playing when it is quite obvious that defense is something we could always have more of.

Ice009
04-19-2009, 06:37 AM
Just to add something else. Remember the regular season game against the Lakers we lost in our last meeting with them.

When George was asked to guard Kobe on one of those last possessions where Kobe hit that three I thought George played very good defense on that shot. You could see that George wasn't intimidated going up against him and even though Kobe hit the shot I don't think George let it affect him at all. I think he's pretty tough so why the fuck is Pop treating him like a fragile Beno type player??????

Rogue
04-19-2009, 06:45 AM
I think Pop knows his rosters far better than we fans do. Maybe he just thinks Hill can't do a good job against our boys in blue so it's reasonable for him to nail Hill at the end of the bench. Pop is one of the best best coaches in today's NBA anyway, probably even the best.

Ice009
04-19-2009, 06:49 AM
I think Pop knows his rosters far better than we fans do. Maybe he just thinks Hill can't do a good job against our boys in blue so it's reasonable for him to nail Hill at the end of the bench. Pop is one of the best best coaches in today's NBA anyway, probably even the best.

What makes you think George wouldn't do good? He was a reason we won that game in Dallas during the regular season with his play at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Pop has no clue what he is doing. His in game adjustments suck.

picnroll
04-19-2009, 08:29 AM
God I hate seeing that clueless stiff in a Spurs' uniform.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2009, 09:04 AM
Ghill might be shit in offensive sets, but give the kid the defensive role and he shit on them...

GHILL is the bread and butter of this team, yeh you heard it here....dont tell me it aint butter

Ice009
04-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Drew Gooden said he's played his best basketball on the Spurs when Tim Duncan is on the floor with him. He said he's very comfortable with Tim out there and thinks he can read him well. He said when anyone plays with Tim they are a lot better for it. I guess he forgot about Bonner?

Is Gooden pushing to start or get more court time?

http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/090418_gooden.html

The Truth #6
04-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Pop will probably give Tony more rest the next game by playing more Mason at the backup spot. I wrote earlier that it takes Pop 2 games to make adjustments - not one game, or half a game. I'm still not expecting any Hill yet. Gooden might get more burn, so there's hope for that.

With all this Hill love, I can't tell if people want him to play because they think it's the smart play, or because they think he will guarantee a win? He should play, but he alone is not going to guarantee a win.

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2009, 09:22 AM
With all this Hill love, I can't tell if people want him to play because they think it's the smart play, or because they think he will guarantee a win? He should play, but he alone is not going to guarantee a win.

who cares if he cant bring the ball up or set up plays, we need him on the court to lock down the opposing teams backup or starting PG when parker is out resting.....

antimvp
04-19-2009, 10:34 AM
problems solved.

Yogurt210
04-19-2009, 10:34 AM
+1

Agloco
04-19-2009, 10:46 AM
problems solved.

If you had said Fabs off the bench I would have been there with you. No Bonner. Period.

samikeyp
04-19-2009, 10:46 AM
gooden/duncan together. bonner selling popcorn, hill back up point.

There we go. :)

Spursmania
04-19-2009, 10:53 AM
:pop:Too easy of an adjustment for Pop, so unfortunately, he won't do it. :(

The way the PG position was played yesterday (Mason) and how tired Parker looked, you would think Pop would have put in Hill to cover the Puerto Rican smurf. Pop could have at least seen what type of an effect putting Hill on Barea would have had. Parker has carried this team for awhile now and covering Barea and then having to make something happen on offense was physically draining for Parker, and by the end of the 4th he looked spent.

Pop keeps making the same mistakes on PG and playing Bonner over and over again. When Gooden made that dunk in the 3rd, all the fans were going crazy, and at least he was producing offensively. He was being physical. By the end of the 3rd we were tied and Pop takes Gooden out for the rest of the game-WTF? Bonner was useless defensively and offensively. I thought players had to prove themselves to Pop and actually contribute before getting substantial minutes. I guess Pop makes exceptions for Bonner.:deadhorse

If Pop sticks to his stale line-ups, then we can all kiss the first round goodbye.
:fishing

Pop and his blind love for Bonner makes me
:vomit:

:pimpslap

clambake
04-19-2009, 11:00 AM
gooden is a great addition to your team.

my team needs to give more minutes to bass.

gaKNOW!blee
04-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Bonner should get about 10 minutes a game, and take two or three 3's, cause that is all he can do. Gooden should play more and there is no reason not to play Hill.

We may only have 3 games left in the season...Pop needs to quit being stubborn.

sonic21
04-19-2009, 11:21 AM
ian should take bonner place in the rotation, he can't be worse.

bigdog
04-19-2009, 11:22 AM
It's this simple:

Cut Bonner's minutes in half, or even more than that, and give them to Gooden.

DO NOT let Mason run the point at all, unless it's for some special play where he needs to handle the ball. Let Hill run the point. Hell, let Hill play, period.

Start KT in place of Bonner, and have Bonner come off the bench.

Creation88
04-19-2009, 11:23 AM
when we got Gooden i thought the most logical thing was to go to the "Twin Towers redux" and yet they've had maybe less than 20 minutes on the court together all year.

I don't understand Pop right now. last night's game was as much on Bonner as it was on Pop. he needs to get his head outta his ass and start setting up the team for success throughout the damn game, not just one stretch run.

c'mon Pop.

Spursmania
04-19-2009, 11:32 AM

1. Bench Bonner. Give him some minutes off the bench, but if he's playing poorly yank him.

2. Play George Hill at back up PG for defense and tell him to attack when he's on offense. Move Mason Jr back to shooting guard full time.

Gotta make those moves Pop. Other moves would be to get TP better scoring opportunities by setting better screens and get Roger and Michael shots if they are shooting well.

Ice, I am so depressed. Pop will not make the adjustment, and I think we all know that. Many of us have watched Bonner's decline the last 15-20 games or so (about when Gooden came to the Spurs) and Pop has never adjusted. He keeps playing Bonner even when Bonner is not producing for us offensively and is a defensive liabilty.

We have seen how uncomfortable Mason looks as the back up PG and we have seen how awesome he can be when left to play his natural position. Pop sees this too, and Pop doesn't give a shit. He's too stubborn to make those adjustments. Just watch Bonner start next game and get a substantiual amount of minutes again. :depressed

SenorSpur
04-19-2009, 11:35 AM
It's too simple of a solution, which is why Pop likely will not make the change.

sonic21
04-19-2009, 11:39 AM
i can see pop benching bonner

and going small ball with Fin at PF. :bang

spursfan1000
04-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Bonner should just come into the game when we are in droughts. He is no less than the scrub this year then last year, this year he just has a bigger role. If Bonner continues to start then we can wish our playoff hopes good bye and lets go fishing.

Borosai
04-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Defense.

peskypesky
04-19-2009, 12:15 PM
i have zero faith in pop.

braeden0613
04-19-2009, 12:28 PM
yeah pretty much...someone needs to make a sign for the game

Flux451
04-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Excellent you found the one good play Bonner made tonight that steal which he gave right back to Dallas for an easy two.

Did you see Pops reaction? Explained all of our profound feeling for his play as an whole.

jbspurs
04-19-2009, 12:53 PM
I say bench Bonner and put Vaughn on Barea. On offense, whoever is guarding vaugh will end up double teaming Tim in the low post, Barea will endup doing it most of time since Vaugh can't shoot jumpers. I think Tim can manage whoever is guarding him + Barea. Let's go Spurs!!

VaSpursFan
04-19-2009, 12:56 PM
bonner is of no use in this series at all. pop has to pull the plug on this bad experiement now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-19-2009, 12:56 PM

Neither can Bonner, but he's still starting.

I'm curious, if Pop continues to have his head up his ass for the rest of the series, will you admit he fucked up when it's over? Or will you suck him off and blame the players as usual?

peskypesky
04-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Bonner at PG is going to be Pop's next brilliant idea.

Russ
04-19-2009, 03:10 PM
If the Spurs lose in the 1st Round, Gooden will likely be gone for one of two reasons: 1, the Spurs feel that having Gooden on the team didn't even get them past the 1st Round. 2, Gooden feels that fighting for meager playing time on a team that didn't even get past the 1st Round ain't worth it. In other words, neither side will have the glory that it takes to forge some understanding to their mutual benefit.

So, if he Spurs don't win this series, Gooden is likely gone.

Given that situation, and the fact that Pop at his press conference looked like a man who has nothing to lose, why not start Gooden with Tim and see if it can work? The upside is huge, not only for the present (possibly dire) situation but also, possibly, for the next 2-3 years.

It would be a shame if Gooden came and went and we never got an answer to that central question, can he and Tim play together. Can Gooden be the 2d big? At this point, it's like ships passing in the night.

So, what the hell do the Spurs have to lose? (And they might have a lot to gain.)

poop
04-19-2009, 03:46 PM
this is the most tragic year of being a spurs fan ive ever had.

in previous years, we lost only because our team played hard and smart and was just outmatched (except 2006*)

but this year...our good team is going to lose only because our own coach is sabotaging us...it is beyond frustrating and in the end just sad and tragic.

hater
04-19-2009, 03:49 PM
100% Hill wil be used in game 2 to counter JJ Barea.

stupid motherfuckin Pop should have used him in the 3rd quarter of game 1. :pctoss

spursfan09
04-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Pop won't do that. It seems too logical. He needs to stay off wine for a while. I do not trust Pop to make the necessary adjustments.

Ice009
04-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Ice, I am so depressed. Pop will not make the adjustment, and I think we all know that. Many of us have watched Bonner's decline the last 15-20 games or so (about when Gooden came to the Spurs) and Pop has never adjusted. He keeps playing Bonner even when Bonner is not producing for us offensively and is a defensive liabilty.

We have seen how uncomfortable Mason looks as the back up PG and we have seen how awesome he can be when left to play his natural position. Pop sees this too, and Pop doesn't give a shit. He's too stubborn to make those adjustments. Just watch Bonner start next game and get a substantiual amount of minutes again. :depressed

Well he better go ahead and make the change or he cannot be this stupid.

btw everything you said is pretty much spot on. Why can't Pop make those moves. It's obvious to all of us.

Maybe he is doing it on purpose to stick it to Peter Holt and his cheapness?
Maybe he is saying well you didn't want Scola so here is Bonner for you ;). You don't want to spend any money this is what you get.

Ice009
04-19-2009, 03:56 PM
Did you see Pops reaction? Explained all of our profound feeling for his play as an whole.

No I didn't see it. What did he do?

I was too pissed off to notice anything else after Bonner threw that bad pass.

SpursFan0728
04-19-2009, 04:01 PM
No I didn't see it. What did he do?

I was too pissed off to notice anything else after Bonner threw that bad pass.

he had 2 hands over his head and was stomping the floor.:downspin:

Ice009
04-19-2009, 04:04 PM
he had 2 hands over his head and was stomping the floor.:downspin:

Wow. So he was pissed off too.

He must be mad a Peter Holt then and is trying to stick it to him by playing Bonner. I really don't see any other reason for him not making the change.

pjjrfan
04-19-2009, 07:17 PM

I saw that and I can't repeat what I said, and I'm glad my grandkids weren't there to hear me. :bang:bang:bang

lefty
04-19-2009, 07:22 PM
I wish we kept Brent Barry.

Especially with Manu out and Pop not trusting Hill

Barry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bonner

Kill_Bill_Pana
04-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Bonner is a POS player. Spurs managers have lost their minds.

Strike
04-19-2009, 08:00 PM

+1

On a non-Spurs note, I don't know who that broad in your sig is, but she makes me want to do this....
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/jgarsik/motorboat.gif
Dear the motorboat! :wow

spursncowboys
04-19-2009, 08:05 PM

:toast

spursncowboys
04-19-2009, 08:25 PM
I can't take my eyes away

Ice009
04-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Let's see if Pop does the right thing tonight.