PDA

View Full Version : How can Mavfan live...

mystargtr34
04-18-2009, 10:14 PM
With all of the Spurs success over the years, when this is the type of hate and rage they have toward the Spurs franchise and its fans?

:lol I admire you guys, honestly. I had no idea how much hate, envy and frustration had built up in you guys.

Enjoy the win, seriously.

:tu

mavs>spurs2
04-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Hey thanks for the goodluck wishes.

I missed the game can you give me a recap? How did Devin do? He's my favorite Mav :)

-ps I haven't watched basketball since 2006

Mugen
04-18-2009, 10:16 PM
if any fan base deserves it, its the mav fans.

good game guys.

Basketballgirl25
04-18-2009, 10:17 PM
for mavs fans a win in the playoffs is like winning the whole thing for them it seems, not all mav fans, most of the one's I see on message boards though. I laugh at it

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 10:19 PM
could you imagine how many threads there will be if the mavs win the series? i predict 50

Brickhouse
04-18-2009, 10:22 PM
Series is far from over.

And besides some Mav fans are just trolling to give it to guys like SD.

Ghazi
04-18-2009, 10:23 PM
I think some humility is in order until the series is over, then we should troll.

It'll look bad if the Mavs end up losing, and then Mav fans will go back to hating on their beloved guys in blue like they did for the majority of the year.

Plus the Spurs have 4 rings to our 1.

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 10:24 PM
I think some humility is in order until the series is over, then we should troll.

It'll look bad if the Mavs end up losing, and then Mav fans will go back to hating on their beloved guys in blue like they did for the majority of the year.

Plus the Spurs have 4 rings to our 0.
fixed sissy bitch

Ghazi
04-18-2009, 10:26 PM
1-0 faggot.

Basketballgirl25
04-18-2009, 10:28 PM
wait when did Dallas win a ring? did I miss something I know spurs won some rings didn't think the mavs did though, or is this that fake ring they still complain about losing in 2006

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 10:30 PM
lol ghazi post on dallas-mavs.com forum.

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:31 PM
hey guys let's hit up mavtalk :toast

kamikazi_player
04-18-2009, 10:31 PM
they think that the Miami cheated. Thus, Dallas=1 championship

Spursmania
04-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Good game guys. You deserve to win tonight. Your bench players really outplayed ours. Congrats.:toast

mystargtr34
04-18-2009, 10:42 PM

Do us a favour bro. You a 16 year old pussy or something? Or a grown adult runnin his mouth like a 16 year old like he accomplished something.

Go over there and trash that forum.

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Do us a favour bro. You a 16 year old pussy or something? Or a grown adult runnin his mouth like a 16 year old like he accomplished something.

You don't have any idea what you're talking about do you, faggot? Thanks for not knowing shit :lol

sribb43
04-18-2009, 10:49 PM

No point in visting that piece of shit site.....let it die its slowth death

Rogue
04-18-2009, 10:49 PM

dirk4mvp is 42 if my memory serves me well, I suppose he just intended to make his opinions clear to you, son. considering you're not too much more intelligent than a foreigner like me. :lol

mystargtr34
04-18-2009, 10:57 PM
dirk4mvp is 42 if my memory serves me well, I suppose he just intended to make his opinions clear to you, son. considering you're not too much more intelligent than a foreigner like me. :lol

Considering your mentally retarded, and last i checked im not, id have to say im more intelligent than you - by quite a fair margin.

dirk4mvp
04-18-2009, 10:57 PM

:lol actually I'm 43

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Basketballgirl25
04-19-2009, 05:13 AM

well, actually it is zero rings then:lmao, if they want to think the won so be it, now one heard me complain when Lakers or Spurs beat the Nets in 2002 and 2003. Sorry mav fans Miami Heat was just better then you deal with it, trust me I remember that year really well I hated the Heat because they were so great and pretty much made Kidd and the Nets look like shit in the playoffs

Sportstudi
04-19-2009, 05:54 AM

Again, the only one here who thinks that we have a ring is Ghazi. Well, Salvatore definitely had his part on the outcome, so to say, but it's also a fact that we weren't able to close the third game. Despite having biased officiating we should have been able to win it all. Sad but true.

Rogue
04-19-2009, 06:24 AM
Again, the only one here who thinks that we have a ring is Ghazi. Well, Salvatore definitely had his part on the outcome, so to say, but it's also a fact that we weren't able to close the third game. Despite having biased officiating we should have been able to win it all. Sad but true.
We own 16 rings rather than only one, they're just in custody of the Miami Cheat. On law our boys in blue are inarguably the owner of the championship and the rings that we earned in 06.

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2009, 06:32 AM
Mavfans ya'll went a little crazy today. Getting so excited about winning one playoff game against an old and injured spurs team on the decline is a little pathetic. But I understand, this is as good as it gets when you're a Mavs fan. Congrats guys.

Rogue
04-19-2009, 07:02 AM
Mavfans ya'll went a little crazy today. Getting so excited about winning one playoff game against an old and injured spurs team on the decline is a little pathetic. But I understand, this is as good as it gets when you're a Mavs fan. Congrats guys.
That's just a rehearsal, and it will still be a rehearsal even after we win this series... we have got to save the champagne for the celebration of winning the WCF over the Lakers. :toast

of course we have already got another bottle of champagne for the finals.

Basketballgirl25
04-19-2009, 07:38 AM
That's just a rehearsal, and it will still be a rehearsal even after we win this series... we have got to save the champagne for the celebration of winning the WCF over the Lakers. :toast

of course we have already got another bottle of champagne for the finals.

rehearsal fror a win over the lakers, what celebrating the mavs are going to get blown out by the cavs in the finals, heck I want to spurs to win, but even they would get blown out by the cavs as well. No ones going to do well against them in the West besides maybe the lakers, or maybe mav fans just want to make it to the WCF and don't care if there team gets blown out by the cavs

Rogue
04-19-2009, 07:58 AM
rehearsal fror a win over the lakers, what celebrating the mavs are going to get blown out by the cavs in the finals, heck I want to spurs to win, but even they would get blown out by the cavs as well. No ones going to do well against them in the West besides maybe the lakers, or maybe mav fans just want to make it to the WCF and don't care if there team gets blown out by the cavs
daughter you shouldn't have wrongly underestimated our boys in blue, the cavs are actually not as good as they seem to be. Besides Lebron James, only Mo Williams has the abilities to make tides in offense but I'm sure Jason Kidd will take good care of him. Lebron James is really an unresolvable problem to any other team even including our boys in blue, we can't totally lock him up but we can restrict him a little bit, just like what we did to Tony Longoria last night.

Basketballgirl25
04-19-2009, 01:47 PM
daughter you shouldn't have wrongly underestimated our boys in blue, the cavs are actually not as good as they seem to be. Besides Lebron James, only Mo Williams has the abilities to make tides in offense but I'm sure Jason Kidd will take good care of him. Lebron James is really an unresolvable problem to any other team even including our boys in blue, we can't totally lock him up but we can restrict him a little bit, just like what we did to Tony Longoria last night.

you do know Lebron James is on the Cavs right? I didn't underestimate your boys in blue, but it will be hard to beat the Cavs for any team like you said. If it is the Cavs vs Mavs great, but that would be easy who everyone would pick to win the Cavs HCA and Lebron James

spursfan09
04-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Wow I came into the NBA forum thinking Mav fans would be gloating like there's no tomorrow, but it seems to me that most mav fans are too hesistant to. :lol

At the game though there were some Mav fans bringing it though. Running around the ATT Center sticking it to us after the game. I figure- let them celebrate.... :)