PDA

View Full Version : Its Over

SequSpur
04-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Well it is.. do you fucking agree now? Let's keep on playing bonner... What a fucking joke...

Pop is a fucking cunt... I am so done with this fucking coaching crew...what a bunch of fuckups..

you all can keep believing but I am fucking done. Totally fucking done...

Fuck Pop and his fucking plan... he is shitty.... what a fucking shit nightmare.... give me a fucking break already....

fuck, i am fucking pissed, what a fucking lifetime low to put up with this shit...

To bad the ownership is full of a bunch of pussies... fuck, dude wins 4 championships and he is fucking God. Fuck Pop..

He fucking sucks...Got damn it... I am so fucking pissed and this shit.

Son of a bitch.

honestfool84
04-18-2009, 10:46 PM
:lol

Mugen
04-18-2009, 10:47 PM
this made me feel better.

easy7
04-18-2009, 10:47 PM
This was the shortest NBA playoff series if it is already over.

Chris
04-18-2009, 10:48 PM
Fuck man, go punch a wall or something, don't give up on OUR team.

JamStone
04-18-2009, 10:48 PM
You should tell us how you really feel.

peskypesky
04-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Well it is.. do you fucking agree now? Let's keep on playing bonner... What a fucking joke...

Pop is a fucking cunt... I am so done with this fucking coaching crew...what a bunch of fuckups..

Fuck Pop and his fucking plan... he is shitty.... what a fucking shit nightmare.... give me a fucking break already....

fuck, i am fucking pissed, what a fucking lifetime low to put up with this shit...

To bad the ownership is full of a bunch of pussies... fuck, dude wins 4 championships and he is fucking God. Fuck Pop..

Son of a bitch.

I hate to say it, but I agree with you 100%.

mexicanjunior
04-18-2009, 10:50 PM

Son of a bitch.

:toast

kace
bonner took only one shot: did he pass on open shots or was he just well defended ? one single (missed) shot, one single rebound ? in 18 min....

z0sa
I hate to say it, but I agree with you 100%.

you agree pop is a total fuckup?

poop
heres a description of game 2:

1.despite criticism, despite all, pop starts bonner.

2.spurs come out agressive, end 1st up 7-10.

3.pop puts mason as PG. offnese dies. mavs come out in 2nd and cut lead to nothing by the half.

4.bonner starts 3rd, gooden,thomas,bowen do not. mavs go on run and take the lead after spurs go 3-4 minutes without a FG.

5. in response to the mav's run, pop changes nothing. despite barea scoring run, Hill remains on the bench.

6. 3 minutes left in 3rd, bowen, gooden, thomas come in. spurs fight back and tie it up, capped off with gooden dunk. gooden comes out and is sat.

7. 4th quarter pop again starts bonner. no bowen, thomas. dirk, mavs go on run and go up 6.

8. 7 min left in game, spurs down. finally parker is put in. still no hill. no bowen. barea contiunes to score.

9. spurs lose by 8-10.

10. bonner = 33 min, 3pts,3rb,5 fouls. meanwhile bowen+thomas+gooden = 25 min.
geaorge hill = 0 min. barea = 20pts, 15 in 2nd half.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/statusicon/user_online.gif

peskypesky
04-18-2009, 10:51 PM
you agree pop is a total fuckup?

yes.

SequSpur
04-18-2009, 10:52 PM
and he still doesn't fucking play? Do I make myself fucking clear now? Fuckin Pop is a fucking cunt.

Rogue
04-18-2009, 10:52 PM
cussing in the title of a thread deserves a pinkage at least IMHO.

honestfool84
04-18-2009, 10:53 PM
how often do i agree with sequspur?

WEySaI_yBRQ

jag
04-18-2009, 10:53 PM
i thought you were gonna sit behind him at games and tell him how to coach?

SPURS vs NBA media
04-18-2009, 10:54 PM

Son of a bitch.

sometime back you posted if Bonner would start the playoff you leave this forum so just FUCKING LEAVE and don't come back you FUCKING LOSER

polandprzem
:huddle:

poop
how DARE you bring common sense into this sequ!!!!!!!!

SequSpur
I am sorry guys but I am sitting here with Keda and JBlaze watching ufc and I am really fucking pissed about this....fuck.

z0sa
04-18-2009, 10:55 PM
true

HarlemHeat37
04-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Hill is easily better than Barea, it's not even close..that's why it's sad that a mediocre coach like Rick Carlisle can outcoach Pop like this..

Sequ of the corn
04-18-2009, 10:56 PM

Son of a bitch.

Are you related to Greg Moore?

Sequ of the corn
04-18-2009, 10:56 PM
I am sorry guys but I am sitting here with Keda and JBlaze watching ufc and I am really fucking pissed about this....fuck.

Start talking about shoes and get over it already.

jag
04-18-2009, 10:58 PM

If by done you mean http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1863/petecry.gif....then ya, of course you're done.

poop
04-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Carlisle is now >>> popovich.

Doug Whiner
04-18-2009, 11:00 PM

I've heard it all before.

45 bank shot
04-18-2009, 11:01 PM

Son of a bitch.

wtF?
ain't u that dude who said see u next year like a few months back then
wat a joker?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2009, 11:01 PM
lil sequ

siraulo23
04-18-2009, 11:02 PM
:cheer

SenorSpur
04-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Cannot argue Sequ's point one bit. Never thought I see the day this happens, but Pop seemingly is a servant to his ego. He'd rather lose than experiment with possible lineup combinations that may give his team a better chance to win.

How else can you explain him sitting George Hill, or his over-reliance on Matt Bonner?

TampaDude
04-18-2009, 11:03 PM
http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/stephen.jpg
:lol IT'S OVAH!!! :lol

polandprzem
04-18-2009, 11:05 PM

Because Chuck lost?

You the biggest pussy there was going back to times when dinosours were walking on this planet.
Quitting after one game I mean come on, you better the... well you are not better then that :lol

jag
04-18-2009, 11:06 PM
http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/stephen.jpg
:lol IT'S OVAH!!! :lol

JIM LAMPLEY
04-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Looks like sequ is http://www.glocal.net/images/uploads/towel_thumb.jpg . I really thought he had more in him but looks like another short fight.

Rogue
04-18-2009, 11:07 PM
A feud exists between Hill and Pop I guess.

45 bank shot
hate to say that, but " i agree with ya"

poop
what a shame. if we had a different coach we would have killed them tonite and would have owned the series.

ECZ
04-18-2009, 11:19 PM
this made me feel better.

you too?

wisnub
04-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Fuck man, go punch a wall or something, don't give up on OUR team.

I didnt hope Spurs to win...today I dont feel that bad..last year i cannot eat after spurs lost. This team crash my hope every single time I start to believe. And I follow this team since 1997. This time I take it more easily....

Chris
04-19-2009, 12:40 AM
I didnt hope Spurs to win...today I dont feel that bad..last year i cannot eat after spurs lost. This team crash my hope every single time I start to believe. And I follow this team since 1997. This time I take it more easily....

Believe! :toast

SouthTexasRancher
04-19-2009, 12:42 AM

Son of a bitch.

Bonner just flat out

SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
SUCKS!
I mean this guy Really, Really Sucks! He should be in the D-League but, for some reason Pop continues to start his sorry ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

EricB
04-19-2009, 12:44 AM
Awesome who should take over as coach?