PDA

View Full Version : Peggle is crack

Slydragon
04-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Never heard or played this game until 2 nights ago. I was board and checking out Xbox arcade demo's, this was about 1:30am. Damn after I bought it I was up until 6:00am on this and had to force myself off of it. This game plus custom background music equal time killer.

I was at work sleepy as hell and I thought on my lunch I'll catch a few Zzz, But noooooo I bought it again on my damn cell phone and played it all my lunch and last break.

Damn game is crack. It's also out for the ipods and just about everything else but the Xbox one has online play, Which I tried for the first time last night. Big mistake, there is duel mode where it's 1 vs 1 on the same map and you take turns going. Person with the most points wins.

There is also a 4 v 4 mode where everyone has their own map and goes at the same time, at the end of the ball throw it's show a quick run down of the score before the next ball is up.

If you get this game add me for some duel or vs mode.

oesJ1VN9up4

Purple & Gold
04-19-2009, 01:30 AM
This guy is fucking funny :lol

jman3000
04-19-2009, 11:34 AM
yeah... it's awesome. It came with a demo when I bought Orange Box for the PC.

I recently started playing luxor 2 and that game is addicting too. pretty much all the games on that arcade pack are pretty fun (pacman: CE, luxor 2, feeding frency, boom boom rocket)

TwAnKiEs
04-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I had to buy it off of XBL. Crackalicious!

Slydragon
04-19-2009, 11:21 PM
I had to buy it off of XBL. Crackalicious!

:tu

PM5K
04-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey man, I just started playing that MGS4 and I really don't like it much.....

Slydragon
04-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Hey man, I just started playing that MGS4 and I really don't like it much.....

When I first started I wasn't into it too much also but I kept playing because I spent 60 on it damn it and after a few levels I did get into it tho. Once I beat it I was done with it. Never played it again and I did not like the online part of it also.

PM5K
04-20-2009, 03:15 AM
I think I get what you're saying. I played it for about three hours yesterday and each hour was less annoying and a little more entertaining than each previous hour.

I almost feel the same way, I didn't pay that much for it but it wasn't free, and it's probably the only reason I've even kept my PS3 since it's supposed to be one of the best, if not the best PS3 games there is.

ElNono
04-20-2009, 08:41 AM
Peggle was great way back when. There's an expansion called Peggle Nights for those that need another fix with that game.

I'm currently working my way through Red Alert Uprising...

BlackSwordsMan
04-22-2009, 12:35 AM
I bought the game without dling the demo. It's alright kind of fruity