PDA

View Full Version : gotta play the BIG DRIZZLE more!!!

bless1187
04-18-2009, 11:09 PM
i'm pretty sure almost everyone on this board pretty much knows the fact that "MATT BONNER BLOWS" but there's still a few that argues that Matt Bonner will eventually have a 12pts 5 reb game for us soon... i'm pretty sure he'll eventually have one of those game, but how many more dreadful performance is he gonna put up before he has a decent game. Why not just play Gooden, with Gooden we are guaranteed at least 12-15ppg, 7-8 rpg if he enough playing time. His defense today on Dirk was actually not that bad, compared to Bonners. and there are still people who argue that Bonner is in there too improve our offense; the truth is Bonner isn't that great of a offensive player, he's just a spot up shooter, who couldn't do anything else. So i'm less than impressed that Gooden who is the better offensive player, and also "YES" a better defensive player than bonner get 15 mpg. i swear gooden has got the shortest leash while bonner is just getting a free pass to play. when gooden makes mistake he gets pulled out of the game, and we don't see him play in crunch time. And there's a sequence in a game that bonner made a turnover which lead to a layup, then on the next 2 consecutive possesion, gets posterized by both nowitzki and dampier, but he still comes back in the 4th to play crunch time.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! START MAKING ADJUSTMENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. PLAY GOODEN MORE, AND BENCH BONNER!!! DON'T MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT AFTER WE ARE DOWN 0-2 OR 0-3, MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT STARTING GAME 2 POP.

ducks
04-18-2009, 11:10 PM
you could have put this in rant thread