PDA

View Full Version : Where is T-shlong-thong? You still think the TailGayzers sweep the rox?

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Hey bro, where'd you go? :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrxIh4eo2A&feature=related

poop
04-19-2009, 12:48 AM
haha are you referring to the Fail Blazers??

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 12:49 AM
haha are you referring to the Fail Blazers??

Yeah, my bad!

sook
04-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Tone it down a bit lol. I like the Trailblazers. At the same time I think its funny how Tlong is feeling right now :lol

Mugen
04-19-2009, 12:55 AM
win or lose, tailgayzers has to be worst teamname diss ever.

Many PackYao
04-19-2009, 12:56 AM
With the way the Rockets have blown 2-0 leads, I'm just glad we can't be swept now. If the Rockets continue to play smart like they did today, hopefully they can end this series as soon as possible.

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 12:58 AM
win or lose, tailgayzers has to be worst teamname diss ever.

I know, that's why I keep using it. Its so dumb, kind of like t-shlong and jamal mashburn polishing failblazer's nob:lmao

IronMexican
04-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Fabbs or Roxfan - Who makes the lamer disses?

Matchman
04-19-2009, 12:59 AM
lets just keep this humble cuz we all kno our track record in the playoffs :toast

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Fabbs or Roxfan - Who makes the lamer disses?

wow, nice sig pillows:wow:wow

jmanu20
04-19-2009, 01:01 AM
lets just keep this humble cuz we all kno our track record in the playoffs :toast

From a Spurs fan, hell of a game for the Rockets. And I'm impressed that you Rockets fans are remaining humble and aware of the fact that it's only one game and anything can happen. If my Spurs continue to play the way they did tonight....they'll be gone in the first round....but I will support you guys the whole way if you go on!

Mugen
wow, nice sig pillows:wow:wow

hitomi tanaka ftw.

poop
haha nothing like a tight asian girl with big ass titties.

ElNono
04-19-2009, 01:02 AM
I was looking at Scola in awe, then it hit me. He should have been playing for the Spurs tonight... :pctoss

JamStone
04-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Rockets and Mavs fans think the first round of the NBA playoffs is the best of one.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Rockets and Mavs fans think the first round of the NBA playoffs is the best of one.

So do Spurs and Blazers fans apparently :lol

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 01:07 AM

Hey bro, didn't your team get curbstomped today? :lmao

Many PackYao
04-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Nope, not all of us.

Originally Posted by Many PackYao

With the way the Rockets have blown 2-0 leads, I'm just glad we can't be swept now. If the Rockets continue to play smart like they did today, hopefully they can end this series as soon as possible.

Mugen
04-19-2009, 01:08 AM

shut up, i already bought my Mavs 2009 First Round Champs t-shirt.

lefty
04-19-2009, 01:09 AM
Unbeavable

Indazone
04-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Lets not go up 3-0 and force a game 7:rolleyes

JamStone
04-19-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey bro, didn't your team get curbstomped today? :lmao

Yes, and they'll get destroyed three more times before they go fishing.

But, if they win a game in the first round of the playoffs, I won't skeet all over myself because I don't know what it feels like.

Kori Ellis
04-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Is Roxsfan a teenage girl?

I think I asked this before but forgot the answer.

Indazone
04-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Certainly acts like it

NewJerSpur
04-19-2009, 01:54 AM
Hell, I'd be pissed too, but you got to come back at some point (you know he's reading this) and take your medicine.....er, I mean defend your team.

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 02:07 AM

But, if they win a game in the first round of the playoffs, I won't skeet all over myself because I don't know what it feels like.

whatever bro.:rolleyes

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Is Roxsfan a teenage girl?

I think I asked this before but forgot the answer.

No. :toast :flag: LOL

Ghazi
04-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Eh, Rockets fans have a right to think the series is over. Take away a lucky shot by Roy, and they're 4-0 on the year v the Blazers.

Furthermore they won by 27 fucking points! Talk about setting the tempo.

Mavs fans should be more cautious in their flaming as it may come back to bite them in the ass. it's not as if we dominated the Spurs, our role players stepped up and we made a few more shots. No big deal, 3 more games left.

GuerillaBlack
04-19-2009, 08:36 AM

I agree with you, but I think some of the Rockets fans are doing it because of how much smack the Blazers fans on here have been giving us. As for me, I know the Rockets like to blow playoff leads away. The pressure is back on the young Blazers now, so lets see how they handle themselves in Game 2. If they lose, then I think the Rockets will sweep.

Roxsfan
04-19-2009, 10:45 AM
I agree with you, but I think some of the Rockets fans are doing it because of how much smack the Blazers fans on here have been giving us. As for me, I know the Rockets like to blow playoff leads away. The pressure is back on the young Blazers now, so lets see how they handle themselves in Game 2. If they lose, then I think the Rockets will sweep.

exactly, had it not been for t.thong, I would have been much more toned down in the smack department.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
04-19-2009, 11:10 AM
exactly, had it not been for t.thong, I would have been much more toned down in the smack department.

I agree. Especially all that celebrating after they beat the Lakers, they made a big deal. As if those two wins made them legit contenders. Please, that team has a long way to go. I'll take experience over inexperience any day.

sook
04-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Penny was cool, Tlong was just talking trash the whole time...

btw this is kid of disheartening, listen to the Blazer's guys after the game

http://badpussy.org/uploads/files/mpmd938mlc82crodx0ex.jpg

Indazone
04-19-2009, 11:25 AM
I was looking at Scola in awe, then it hit me. He should have been playing for the Spurs tonight... :pctoss

One word

Bonner!

Whoo hooo

lil_penny
04-19-2009, 03:02 PM
I have arrived from my night of binge drinking and i am ready to hear it from all angles. The game last night was a fucking Nightmare of one, very embarassing... I have to give much props to Houston, you guys came out with a gameplan stuck with it and put the fans out of the game early.. yao was unstopable as usual, and everyone else seemed to be knocking down their shots with ease. brooks looked like a machine out there... we were outplayed and out coached for all 48 mins... I know the blazers are better than this ive seen it all season i was prepared to lose this game and was ready for it if it happened.. however losing by this much in a game 1 at home shocked the shit out of me lol... anyways as a blazer fan i must stick with my team threw thick and thin and all i can do is hope they get it together the next game and get a W.. once again Houston congrats.

tlongII
04-19-2009, 05:33 PM
We got our ass kicked last night. We just have to try and learn from it and make a better effort in game 2.

Artest93
04-19-2009, 05:40 PM
I know that the blazers are going to come out much stronger than that next game, but at the same time the rockets aren't content just to win one game in portland, I think they'll come out even stronger next game because it means everything

KSeal
04-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Blazers will make it a game but the Rockets will win. It's just a piss poor match up for the Blazers, they can't beat Houston.