PDA

View Full Version : Hey Allanon

Pages : [1] 2

Findog
04-19-2009, 01:12 AM
Is Derrick Rose still not clutch enough for you?

resistanze
04-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Not until he leads the Bulls to 75 wins.

Allanon
04-19-2009, 01:27 AM
Impressive game, I admit.

But let me know when Rose wins a series. Until then, he doesn't belong in the conversation with DWill, CP3.

My prediction, the next game the Bulls lose and Rose plays in 3rd gear when the going gets rough.

dirk4mvp
04-19-2009, 01:35 AM
Of course not. He's still mad at him from the time he missed some free throws in a scrimmage.

Spur-Addict
04-19-2009, 12:39 PM
:lol

spursfan1000
04-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Impressive game, I admit.

But let me know when Rose wins a series. Until then, he doesn't belong in the conversation with DWill, CP3.

My prediction, the next game the Bulls lose and Rose plays in 3rd gear when the going gets rough.

In my opinion I think Rose will be better than Paul and Deron, but im not crazy its just a thought, he is just showing so much upside. Either way Parker is better :toast

Allanon
04-20-2009, 08:51 PM

HOF'er Derrick Rose - 10 points
Rajon Rondo - Triple Double (19 points, 16 assists, 12 rebounds, 5 steals)

Hooks
04-20-2009, 10:14 PM
HOF'er Derrick Rose - 10 points
Rajon Rondo - Triple Double (19 points, 16 assists, 12 rebounds, 5 steals)

He got in foul trouble early.

Rose will be better than D-Will, I think he might be better than Paul. He's only 20 years old a rookie and made the playoffs. Paul barely made the playoffs for the first time last year, Rose took his team to the playoffs in his rookie year.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 10:17 PM
He got in foul trouble early.

Even with foul trouble, he played 35 minutes, he was outplayed badly by a hobbled Rondo today, that's all there was to it. I think Rose had 4 points in the 2nd half, that's terrible from your star player.

I gave Kudos to Rose on his impressive first game, but in the same honesty, he flat-out sucked tonight. No need to go as far up the ladder as CP3/DWill, he got killed by Rajon Rondo tonight.

Rose will be better than D-Will, I think he might be better than Paul. He's only 20 years old a rookie and made the playoffs. Paul barely made the playoffs for the first time last year, Rose took his team to the playoffs in his rookie year.

This is possible and I won't debate that. I just haven't seen it yet.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Double teaming a rookie in the playoffs? Damn he must be good. He played within himself most of the game. He didn't try to do too much and damage his teams chances. If you're in the game, that is a good thing. He did the right thing for the most part.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 10:31 PM
Double teaming a rookie in the playoffs? Damn he must be good. He played within himself most of the game. He didn't try to do too much and damage his teams chances. If you're in the game, that is a good thing. He did the right thing for the most part.

And this is exactly why I don't think he will be a great player, just a good one.

10 points in a playoff game is perfectly OK for Derrick Rose. 4 points in the second half? No problem, let's not take any chances.

No need to take a chance and damage his team's chances. I'll just bring the ball up the court and pass it to Ben Gordon. No need to get involved, just pass it along to somebody else.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 10:36 PM
And this is exactly why I don't think he will be a great player, just a good one.

10 points in a playoff game is perfectly OK for Derrick Rose. 4 points in the second half? No problem, let's not take any chances.

No need to take a chance and damage his team's chances. I'll just bring the ball up the court and pass it to Ben Gordon.

If they chased Kobe around and double teamed him he'd give it up as well. He may take a few bad shots because he does dumb shit like that, but he'd give it up. He's a point guard, and he can score. He did several things this game, not just score. Furthermore, you ride the hot hand.

Again, it's his rookie year, and in no way am I saying he'll be a star who leads his team. But, right now, he's certainly doing that.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
If they chased Kobe around and double teamed him he'd give it up as well. He may take a few bad shots because he does dumb shit like that, but he'd give it up. He's a point guard, and he can score. He did several things this game, not just score. Furthermore, you ride the hot hand.

No way CP3, Tony Parker or DWill imprint only 10 points in a Playoff game, no matter how hot another player is.

Again, it's his rookie year, and in no way am I saying he'll be a star who leads his team. But, right now, he's certainly doing that.

I don't think his 4 points in the second half was leading his team but I can respect that you have an opinion that it is.

If you go back to my original gripe with Rose, this was exactly it. Derrick Rose is perfectly fine just sitting back and watching the other guys get the win.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:03 PM
No way CP3, Tony Parker or DWill imprint only 10 points in a Playoff game, no matter how hot another player is.

I don't think his 4 points in the second half was leading his team but I can respect that you have an opinion that it is.

If you go back to my original gripe with Rose, this was exactly it. Derrick Rose is perfectly fine just sitting back and watching the other guys get the win.

In their rookie years they aren't forcing, and if they do it isn't good. In my opinion, something good is better than something bad. But hey, that's just me.

Watching the other guys win the game? He did what he was supposed to. All "star" players give the ball up in double teams, this is nothing new. Even kobe looked bad against the Celts so lets not get this confused here. Instead, Rose did the right thing and set his teammates up. Thus, they were in the game, and almost pulled out the win against the defending champs in their own building, again.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:15 PM
In their rookie years they aren't forcing, and if they do it isn't good. In my opinion, something good is better than something bad. But hey, that's just me.

Kobe looked bad against the Celtics (with KG) but even he didn't put up no 10 point games...and that was against 2 & 3 players defending him. Derrick Rose had single coverage most of the game, they didn't want him passing to Ben Gordon.

Watching the other guys win the game? He did what he was supposed to. All "star" players give the ball up in double teams, this is nothing new. Even kobe looked bad against the Celts so lets not get this confused here. Instead, Rose did the right thing and set his teammates up. Thus, they were in the game, and almost pulled out the win against the defending champs in their own building, again.

Well, sure, if you lower the standards for Derrick Rose down to your every day rookie and maybe the 3rd/4th best player on his team, he did great.

Matt Bonner had a good night today with his 11 points, for a role player.

Derrick Rose had a good night with 10 points, for a rookie. He wasn't clutch, but that's not his job because he's a rookie.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Kobe looked bad against the Celtics (with KG) but even he didn't put up no 10 point games...and that was against 2 & 3 players defending him. Derrick Rose had single coverage most of the game, they didn't want him passing to Ben Gordon.

Well, sure, if you lower the standards for Derrick Rose down to your every day rookie and maybe the 3rd/4th best player on his team, he did great.

Matt Bonner had a good night today with his 11 points, for a role player.

Derrick Rose had a good night with 10 points, for a rookie. He wasn't clutch, but that's not his job because he's a rookie.

They were doubling him on every pick and roll. I'm not sure but did Kobe play this well in his first playoff series? Or how about alot of these other point guards? Did they drop 36? Did they almost win two games on the road right off the back? And stats certainly aren't everything although you seem to hold back his 6 rebounds, 7assists and 2 blocked shots.

In that respect, he had a very good game. Lets not get that twisted here.

10/6/7/2---handled the double teams well for a ROOKIE point guard which is the hardest position. He turned it over two times despite great pressure.

KG or not, a double team is a double team. They didn't want Gordon to get the ball once they realized doubling rose wasn't so smart anymore. But, he still got him the ball. That should tell you something.

He was doubled on every pick and roll. They made it hard for him to pass it to the man who was going off yet he still got it to him. Damn, I think he did a great job.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Not to mention his clutch block shot on Pierce that he then saved and ignited the break.

Findog
04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Great plan Allanon - let's have the Bulls take the ball out of the hands of the guy who scored 42 and would not miss.

Findog
04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
not to mention his clutch block shot on pierce that he then saved and ignited the break.

+1

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:35 PM
They were doubling him on every pick and roll. I'm not sure but did Kobe play this well in his first playoff series? Or how about alot of these other point guards? Did they drop 36? Did they almost win two games on the road right off the back? And stats certainly aren't everything although you seem to hold back his 6 rebounds, 7assists and 2 blocked shots.

In that respect, he had a very good game. Lets not get that twisted here.

10/6/7/2---handled the double teams well for a ROOKIE point guard which is the hardest position. He turned it over two times despite great pressure.

KG or not, a double team is a double team. They didn't want Gordon to get the ball once they realized doubling rose wasn't so smart anymore. But, he still got him the ball. That should tell you something.

He was doubled on every pick and roll. They made it hard for him to pass it to the man who was going off yet he still got it to him. Damn, I think he did a great job.

Hey, I'm cool with 10/6/7/2 from a rookie point guard, that's a great stat. I've always said he's a good player.

Let's just not compare him with the better point guards like Rajon Rondo's 19/16/5.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Great plan Allanon - let's have the Bulls take the ball out of the hands of the guy who scored 42 and would not miss.

Great job by Rondo getting his own 19 points, 16 assists, 10 rebounds AND getting the ball into the hands of a guy who scored 40 points and could not miss.

Rondo bitch-slapped Rose tonight, but it was expected since Rose is just a rookie, no way he could outplay Rondo.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Hey, I'm cool with 10/6/7/2 from a rookie point guard, that's a great stat. I've always said he's a good player.

Let's just not compare him with the better point guards like Rajon Rondo's 19/16/5.

Yeah because they were sure doubling Rondo on every pick and roll. It's a good thing Rondo prevented the thirty six yesterday. They are both getting off and right now neither has a distinctive edge, or any edge for that matter. But Rose is a rookie, and he's in his first series and matching blow for blow with the defending champion point guard.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah because the were sure doubling Rondo on every pick and roll. It's a good thing Rondo prevented the thirty six yesterday. They are both getting off and right now neither has a distinctive edge, or any edge for that matter. But Rose is a rookie, and he's in his first series and matching blow for blow with the defending champion point guard.

Rose outplayed Rondo in Game 1, but was obliterated by Rajon in Game 2.

Findog
04-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Great job by Rondo getting his own 19 points, 16 assists, 10 rebounds AND getting the ball into the hands of a guy who scored 40 points and could not miss.

Rondo bitch-slapped Rose tonight, but it was expected since Rose is just a rookie, no way he could outplay Rondo.

Rondo has nothing to do with how good Rose is. Rondo being good doesn't detract from Rose. It's also easy for Rondo when he has Pierce and Allen out on the floor with him. Let's see him and Rose swap places and see how they do.

Rose > Rondo.

monosylab1k
04-20-2009, 11:39 PM
Let's hear Allanon's prediction on the next game.

Eventually this will get to SpursDynasty/Dwight Howard proportions where Allanon ignores the 80 times a year where Derrick Rose proves him wrong and touts the 3 times a year where Rose lays a stinker as if that's vindication.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Rose outplayed Rondo in Game 1, but was obliterated by Rajon in Game 2.

Did you watch the game? Double. Teamed.

Rondo? Free.

Someone is a point of emphasis, the other is not. One is the main, the other is not.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
rondo has nothing to do with how good rose is. Rondo being good doesn't detract from rose. It's also easy for rondo when he has pierce and allen out on the floor with him. Let's see him and rose swap places and see how they do.

Rose > rondo.

19/16/5 > 10/7

Lars
04-20-2009, 11:42 PM
Rose will probably be better than Dwill.

Findog
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM

Rondo? Free.

Someone is a point of emphasis, the other is not. One is the main, the other is not.

We all spout off half-cocked from time to time and get corrected by another poster, but I am sure glad I don't double down on ridiculous opinions that make no sense.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:43 PM

Rondo? Free.

Yes I did watch the game, Rose was not double-teamed very often. I can re-watch the game and count how many double teams if you wish.

I saw Ben Gordon getting doubled ALOT in the 4th quarter while Derrick Rose was watching with Rajon Rondo.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Let's hear Allanon's prediction on the next game.

Eventually this will get to SpursDynasty/Dwight Howard proportions where Allanon ignores the 80 times a year where Derrick Rose proves him wrong and touts the 3 times a year where Rose lays a stinker as if that's vindication.

Hi Pinky, how about them Mavs? :lmao

monosylab1k
I can re-watch the game and count how many double teams if you wish.

I wish.

monosylab1k
Hi Pinky, how about them Mavs? :lmao

Thank you for agreeing with me. If you had a legit rebuttal you would have said something. Guess not.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Thank you for agreeing with me.

You're welcome, Pinky.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:47 PM
Yes I did watch the game, Rose was not double-teamed very often. I can re-watch the game and count how many double teams if you wish.

I saw Ben Gordon getting doubled ALOT in the 4th quarter while Derrick Rose was watching with Rajon Rondo.

So you're saying we should take the ball out of the hands of a man who is hot and going over forty?

Gotcha.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:48 PM
So you're saying we should take the ball out of the hands of a man who is hot and going over forty?

Gotcha.

No, I'm not talking about Rajon Rondo, he got Ray Allen his 40 while scoring 19 on his own, gave out 16 assists and grabbed 12 rebounds.

Spur-Addict
04-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Double. Teamed.

Allanon
04-20-2009, 11:55 PM
If you like, I can count how many double teams Rose got. I recorded the game.

But before I take the time to do it, please give me a guess on how many times Derrick Rose was double-teamed.

Spur-Addict
04-21-2009, 12:07 AM
It doesn't matter to me. If you wanna spend all that time doing so, go right ahead. I'd say pretty much 70% of all pick and roll situations.

Eventually he just fed the hot hand, so overall amount of double teams is not really relavant once someone is having a night like that.

monosylab1k
04-21-2009, 12:11 AM
Allanon won't make a prediction for the next game.

haha you were pinked!

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Allanon won't make a prediction for the next game.

I already made a prediction for tonight's game (post #3, page 1), and I was 100% correct.

Time for one of you Derrick Rose lovers to step up to the plate and predict the next game since you're all so sure of his Hall of Fame worthiness.

monosylab1k
04-21-2009, 12:20 AM
I already made a prediction for tonight's game (post #3, page 1), and I was 100% correct.

Time for one of you Derrick Rose lovers to step up to the plate and predict the next game since you're all so sure of his Hall of Fame worthiness.

It's not on us to do shit. You're the one that shits on him for missing a free throw in college.

So give it to us big guy. Or are you scared that your one fluke prediction is all you're gonna get?

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
It doesn't matter to me. If you wanna spend all that time doing so, go right ahead. I'd say pretty much 70% of all pick and roll situations.

Eventually he just fed the hot hand, so overall amount of double teams is not really relavant once someone is having a night like that.

Sorry, I don't make excuses for star players.

If we're talking about a rookie, that's perfectly fine and I have no argument there.

hater
04-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Not until he leads the Bulls to 75 wins.

:lmao

allanon is one stupid fuck

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:22 AM
It's not on us to do shit. You're the one that shits on him for missing a free throw in college.

So give it to us big guy. Or are you scared that your one fluke prediction is all you're gonna get?

Nope, I got it right, and I get no kudos for that, only excuses for his rookie game.

No need for me to go out on the limb again, even if I'm right, there will be more excuses. And if I'm wrong, only laughter.

No Thankyou.

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:23 AM

allanon is one stupid fuck

And I fucked your mom in the ear last night.

monosylab1k
04-21-2009, 12:25 AM
Nope, I got it right, and I get no kudos for that, only excuses for his rookie game.

No need for me to go out on the limb again, even if I'm right, there will be more excuses. And if I'm wrong, only laughter.

No Thankyou.

If this isn't an admission that you talk out of your ass with nothing to back it up, I don't know what is.

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:25 AM
If this isn't an admission that you talk out of your ass with nothing to back it up, I don't know what is.

I was right about today's game. No admittance, only excuses.

hater
04-21-2009, 12:27 AM
And I fucked your mom in the ear last night.

allanon everyone in the forum fucked u up the ass 2night.

u are one dirty slut.

what a pussy. u must like it up the ass. dumb ho

monosylab1k
04-21-2009, 12:28 AM
I was right about today's game. No admittance, only excuses.

any asshole can throw out one BS prediction, even SpursDynasty has done it. You won't make a prediction because you know you'll be proven wrong. Don't worry, we already think you're as dumb as SpursDynasty, so it's no like you're gonna lose any credibility with us when you're wrong.

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:28 AM
allanon everyone in the forum fucked u up the ass 2night.

u are one dirty slut.

what a pussy. u must like it up the ass. dumb ho

Hahah, not as bad as I fucked your mom's ear last night. Now there's one dirty slut.

hater
04-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Derrick Rose >>>>> Kobe

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:33 AM
I'm too chicken-shit to make any predictions

No problem, Pinky.

monosylab1k
04-21-2009, 12:33 AM
Derrick Rose sucks because he missed a free throw in college.

I didn't even have to make up my quote.

Allanon
04-21-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm afraid of being wrong.

No problem, Pinky.

monosylab1k
04-21-2009, 12:35 AM
:lmao Pinky :lmao that's damn good! hey, tell me about how you fucked my mom's ear next. I haven't read that one in the last 3 posts.

hater
04-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Allanon is one stupid hore.

Allanon
:lmao Pinky :lmao that's damn good! hey, tell me about how you fucked my mom's ear next. I haven't read that one in that last 3 posts.

Nah, even I have standards. Besides, you've kept this to basketball so far, no need for me to go there.

Allanon
Allanon is one stupid hore.

Your mom is a slutty whore, I agree, but she's pretty smart.

Allanon
04-23-2009, 09:20 PM

Call up the Hall!

Hall of Famer Derrick Magic-Jordan Rose put up another Springfield worthy performance.

9 points, 4-14 shooting (28%), 2 assists and an amazing 7 turnovers.

Meanwhile, future Hall of Famer "Starbury" put in some mediocre stats. This game might hurt his HOF status.
13 points and 0 turnovers

Findog
04-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Call up the Hall!

Hall of Famer Derrick Magic-Jordan Rose put up another Springfield worthy performance.

9 points, 4-14 shooting (28%), 2 assists and an amazing 7 turnovers.

Meanwhile, future Hall of Famer "Starbury" put in some mediocre stats. This game might hurt his HOF status.
13 points and 0 turnovers

He's ahead of CP3 and Deron as a rookie. Can you dispute that? No. Therefore, I win the argument, since that's always been my contention.

Do you sound like an asshat bumping this thread everytime he has a bad game? Absolutely yes.

Allanon
04-23-2009, 10:45 PM
He's ahead of CP3 and Deron as a rookie. Can you dispute that? No. Therefore, I win the argument, since that's always been my contention.

Do you sound like an asshat bumping this thread everytime he has a bad game? Absolutely yes.

Read your first post, you didn't say jackshit about rookie years. You just tried to be a dick and don't like it when it's shoved back in your face.

I didn't create this thread, you did.

You're an asshole for creating this thread dipshit, read the thread title.

monosylab1k
04-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Dunno why Allanon is celebrating this bad game, it's not like he predicted it. He was too scared to do that.

Allanon
04-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Dunno why Allanon is celebrating this bad game, it's not like he predicted it. He was too scared to do that.

Dunno why monosylab1k is posting, it's not like he predicted it. He was too scared to do that.

monosylab1k
04-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Dunno why monosylab1k is posting, it's not like he predicted it. He was too scared to do that.

I'm not the one with a Derrick Rose vendetta. It's not on me to predict failure from him, with my only basis being that he missed a free throw in college.

Allanon
04-23-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm not the one with a Derrick Rose vendetta. It's not on me to predict failure from him, with my only basis being that he missed a free throw in college.

Hey, it's your boy Findog that started this thread, wasn't my vendetta. Talk to your own boy.

I have not posted about Derrick Rose since November.

He felt like he needed to be an asshole and start this thread for no damn reason. Well he has it...I'm gonna keep punking that little Mav bitch with this thread.

I know you're sticking up for a fellow Mav fan, but look at the thread, it wasn't started by me.

Findog
04-24-2009, 07:54 AM
He felt like he needed to be an asshole and start this thread for no damn reason. Well he has it...I'm gonna keep punking that little Mav bitch with this thread.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be the one bumping this thread randomly from time to time, not you.

Findog
04-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Tim Duncan had 4 points and 2 rebounds last night in a blowout loss. Guess he's not very clutch or much of a leader.

monosylab1k
04-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Kobe shot 5 for 24 or something ridiculous like that last night. He sucks and always will. If he went to college I'm sure he would have missed a free throw.

Findog
04-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Kobe shot 5 for 24 or something ridiculous like that last night. He sucks and always will. If he went to college I'm sure he would have missed a free throw.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090423&sportCat=nba

Here's what you want from your much-ballyhooed rookie in the playoffs: You want him to raise his game a level, make his teammates better, play without fear, exhibit the requisite competitiveness and have a few "Good God, did you just see that????" moments. Through two games, Derrick Rose nailed all of these checkmarks unlike anyone we've seen since (gulp) Magic Johnson. You cannot say enough about him.

Of all the remarkable plays Rose made through two games, one stood out for me: With about eight minutes remaining in Game 2, Rose was hoping to foil a modified fast break. Instead of trying to beat Rose off the dribble, Paul Pierce lobbed a pass to Eddie House in the corner. Even though he was backpedaling, Rose sniffed out the pass, whirled around on the foul line, took TWO giant steps, improbably closed out on House's 3-pointer and tipped the shot. Watching it live, I rewound the play on TiVo even though the game was still going -- just for the record, I never, ever, ever rewind plays until the commercial -- and only because I was thinking, "Wait a second, he didn't just take two steps from the foul line and block a corner 3, did he?" Yup. He did.

One thing separates him from other world-class rookies who preceded him on a big stage: As far as pure point guards go, he might be the best athlete we've ever seen. If you built the ideal point guard, like how you can create a player from scratch on "NBA Live," wouldn't you basically create Derrick Rose? Lord help us if he ever learns how to shoot 3-pointers. Regardless, after Games 1 and 2, the ceiling has been removed for Rose. I am prepared for anything over the next 12 years. Anything.

monosylab1k
04-24-2009, 09:44 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090423&sportCat=nba

Bill Simmons is a moron. Doesn't he know Derrick Rose missed a free throw in the National Championship game for Memphis?

Findog
04-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Bill Simmons is a moron. Doesn't he know Derrick Rose missed a free throw in the National Championship game for Memphis?

I hate these bricking faggots like Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki and Peja Stojakovic. Motherfuckers need to hit 100% of their Free Throws, not 93%.

stretch
04-24-2009, 10:15 AM
lol @ allanon hating on derrick rose for not being on the same level as CP3 and D-Will (two almost certain future HOFers already as long as they stay healthy and out of trouble)

Findog
04-24-2009, 10:47 AM
lol @ allanon hating on derrick rose for not being on the same level as CP3 and D-Will (two almost certain future HOFers already as long as they stay healthy and out of trouble)

Look at their rookie #s and compare them to Rose this year. Did CP3 and Deron make the playoffs as a rookie and put a scare into the defending champs?

Rogue
04-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Hornets and Cheat were still scrub teams when CP and D-Whistle got recruited to their teams, while the Bulls were around the brim of playoffs last season. Rose is just a gift from God for the bulls, I mean our boys in blue would have already guaranteed the championship if we also had got such a rookie like Rose. Anyway, I have to admit that Rose will be more likely to become a HOFer than CP and Deron, though he looks pretty bad compared to those two guys.

Findog
04-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Read your first post, you didn't say jackshit about rookie years. Your abiding contention is that he's just not clutch. He was plenty clutch in the first two games. They're going to lose this series in 6 games, but did your boys CP3 and Deron put up as good #s in their rookie years and put a scare into the defending champs?

You just tried to be a dick and don't like it when it's shoved back in your face.

Don't like it? I'm going to laugh my ass off everytime you bump this thread when he turns in a stinker.

jayman2582
04-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Your abiding contention is that he's just not clutch. He was plenty clutch in the first two games. They're going to lose this series in 6 games, but did your boys CP3 and Deron put up as good #s in their rookie years and put a scare into the defending champs?

Don't like it? I'm going to laugh my ass off everytime you bump this thread when he turns in a stinker.

Dude get off D Roses nuts, you sound like a little bitch... stop projecting... he isnt as good now...maybe he will be better than both in the future, or maybe not... like Thorpe on espn said when asked who he'd take right now to build a franchise around Rose or Williams.
"williams! He has already arrived. While Rose may have a higher ceiling why take the risk? Though if I had Rose I would still be sleeping happily"

Allanon
04-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Your abiding contention is that he's just not clutch. He was plenty clutch in the first two games. They're going to lose this series in 6 games, but did your boys CP3 and Deron put up as good #s in their rookie years and put a scare into the defending champs?

This thread isn't about Derrick Rose, it's called "Hey Allanon". This thread is about you trying to call me out for some comments I made in November.

I have not talked about Derrick Rose for 5 months now, you decided to bring it up again, not I.

I've never started shit with you and thought you were actually a cool Mavericks fan. You just decided to do this punk ass move for no reason, 5 months later.

I'm rooting for the Bulls to beat the Celtics, but I'm lovin' that I get to keep rubbing this shit in your little punk face.

There are only 4 Mavfans coming to your rescue, enjoy it.

Maybe you'll think twice about being a shit startin' douche in the future.

Findog
04-24-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm rooting for the Bulls to beat the Celtics, but I'm lovin' that I get to keep rubbing this shit in your little punk face.

What are you rubbing in my face? The Celtics are better than the Bulls, they'll finish them off in 5 or 6. Rose has turned in 2 great games and one pedestrian game so far. What exactly have you been proven right on?

Just so I don't misrepresent your position, Derrick Rose is not clutch according to you, right?

Findog
04-24-2009, 01:43 PM
There are only 4 Mavfans coming to your rescue, enjoy it.

Right, because the validity of an opinion directly corresponds to how many people share it. But if we want to talk about being in the minority, I can assure you it's going to be awfully lonely hating on Derrick Rose.

Allanon
04-24-2009, 01:44 PM
What are you rubbing in my face?

Derrick Rose's nutz.

Just so I don't misrepresent your position, Derrick Rose is not clutch according to you, right?

This thread isn't about Derrick Rose, it's called "Hey Allanon". You went out of your way to call me out when I hadn't even talked about Rose in 5 months.

Like a punk, you waited until Rose had a great game and started a thread....5 months later.

Allanon
04-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Right, because the validity of an opinion directly corresponds to how many people share it. But if we want to talk about being in the minority, I can assure you it's going to be awfully lonely hating on Derrick Rose.

It's not about the quantity, it's about them all being Mavfan so of course they'll stick up for a fellow Mavfan.

I haven't "hated" on Derrick Rose for 5 months now. You started this thread to call me out "Hey Allanon".

"Hey Findog", Hi!

jayman2582
04-24-2009, 01:48 PM

I'll tell you something Derrick Rose is good at....He's really good at spraining opposing pg's ankels ala Bowenesque!! and I really don't think the majority wants to suck D Roses balls as much as you do bro!

Findog
04-24-2009, 01:49 PM

I love this.

Rose as a rookie: 17 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal per game on 48% shooting. He led his team to the #7 seed and at worst they will be eliminated by the defending champs in 5 games.

CP3 as a rookie: 16 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds and 2 steals per game on 43% shooting. The Hornets finished 38-44 and missed the playoffs.

D-Will as a rookie: 10 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 steal per game on 42% shooting. The Jazz finished 41-41 and missed the playoffs.

Allanon
04-24-2009, 01:50 PM
I love this.

Rose as a rookie: 17 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal per game on 48% shooting. He led his team to the #7 seed and at worst they will be eliminated by the defending champs in 5 games.

CP3 as a rookie: 16 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds and 2 steals per game on 43% shooting. The Hornets finished 38-44 and missed the playoffs.

D-Will as a rookie: 10 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds and 1 steal per game on 42% shooting. The Jazz finished 41-41 and missed the playoffs.

This thread is not about Derrick Rose as a rookie, it's about "Hey Allanon".

Hey Findog, Hi!

Findog
04-24-2009, 01:52 PM
This thread isn't about Derrick Rose, it's called "Hey Allanon". You went out of your way to call me out when I hadn't even talked about Rose in 5 months.

Is this calling you out?

And you responded by trashing him again.

Findog
04-24-2009, 01:53 PM
This thread is not about Derrick Rose as a rookie, it's about "Hey Allanon".

Hey Findog, Hi!

This thread is about your opinion of Derrick Rose, which hasn't changed in 5 months. Nice rebuttal though to my comparisons of their rookie years. How come you didn't put up a litmus test of winning a series against the defending champs as a rookie for CP3 and D-Will? Oh, that's right, this thread isn't about Derrick Rose, it's about Allanon. It's always about Allanon, even when it isn't:

Ciao Allanon!

jayman2582
04-24-2009, 01:53 PM
I love this.

Deron williams did not start his rookie year bitch!! Did Rose??

Findog
04-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Deron williams did not start his rookie year bitch!! Did Rose??

Deron Williams did not earn the trust of his coaches to start his rookie year, Derrick Rose did. That doesn't exactly bolster your contention that D-Will was better as a rookie, does it? You're just not very good at this, are you?

Allanon
04-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Is this calling you out?

Yup. You could have posted "Derrick Rose is the shit" and I would have left it alone. Instead, you decided to directly call me out, well here I am.

And you responded by trashing him again.

Sorry if I didn't have the same opinion as you 5 months ago. I didn't express that opinion again.

This is a forum, not Nazi school. We have differing opinions on Derrick Rose, I let it be, you didn't. Now that it backfired, it's getting rubbed in your face and you're crying about it.

Too bad you think that only you can have the right opinion. Too bad you decided be a punk and start a thread solely to get my attention.

This thread isn't about Derrick Rose, it is about you trying to call me out, and well.

Hey Findog, Hi!

jayman2582
04-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Deron Williams did not earn the trust of his coaches to start his rookie year, Derrick Rose did. That doesn't exactly bolster your contention that D-Will was better as a rookie, does it? You're just not very good at this, are you?

I am pretty sure there has been no rookie start their rookie year for coach Sloan... show me one you ignorant jack ass... aside from sounding like a complete douchebag I think you have these bizarre man-crushes on people like Allanon and not to mention you squeeling like a little pig girl for Derrick Rose... Admit it.. You'd tap that wouldn't you big boy??? It just makes you squeel thinking about it!!

Findog
04-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Yup. You could have posted "Derrick Rose is the shit" and I would have left it alone. Instead, you decided to directly call me out, well here I am.

I was curious if you had changed your opinion. You took that as an insult and trashed Derrick Rose again.

This is a forum, not Nazi school.

Am I preventing you from posting? I expressed my opinion and used supporting logic to back it up, you have replied in kind. What exactly is the problem?

We have differing opinions on Derrick Rose, I let it be, you didn't.

I was genuinely curious to see if your opinion of him had changed since he had performed well in a playoff setting. I didn't realize you didn't want to lose face and would double down.

Now that it backfired, it's getting rubbed in your face and you're crying about it.

How did it backfire? How are you construing this as a complaint?

Too bad you think that only you can have the right opinion.

I think I am right, yes. But the point is to have an exchange of ideas. I offer Opinion A, marshall facts and logic to support it, you offer contrary Opinion B, then marshall facts and logic to support your position. The only one in this thread getting their panties in a bunch and resorting to name-calling is you.

Too bad you decided be a punk and start a thread solely to get my attention.

Asking you if your opinion of Rose is "calling you out" and being a "punk?" Interesting...

Hey Findog, Hi!

Hello to you as well! Is this a sig?

Findog
04-24-2009, 02:11 PM
I am pretty sure there has been no rookie start their rookie year for coach Sloan...

Derrick Rose earned the trust of his coaches, started and led his team to a playoff spot while putting up superior numbers to Deron Williams, who did not earn a starting job and failed to lead his team to the playoffs. So who had a better rookie year?

not to mention you squeeling like a little pig girl for Derrick Rose... Admit it.. You'd tap that wouldn't you big boy??? It just makes you squeel thinking about it!!

Gay insults! How cutting and pithy...Maybe I am gay. Maybe I love the cock. What is so wrong with that? It's the 21st Century you know.

Allanon
04-24-2009, 02:13 PM
I think I am right, yes. But the point is to have an exchange of ideas. I offer Opinion A, marshall facts and logic to support it, you offer contrary Opinion B, then marshall facts and logic to support your position. The only one in this thread getting their panties in a bunch and resorting to name-calling is you.

You want a Derrick Rose discussion, then start a Derrick Rose discussion. But nope, you decided to have a Findog vs Allanon thread. Read the title of the thread, there ain't no Derrick Rose in there.

Asking you if your opinion of Rose is "calling you out" and being a "punk?" Interesting...

Waiting for Derrick Rose to have a great game to start a thread with my name in it is a punk. If you had done it before the series or game even started, then you wouldn't have been a punk.

Like a little bitch, you waited for the game to finish and strut your shit.

You felt compelled to single me out, and that is a punk, read the thread title.

This thread isn't about Derrick Rose, I hadn't talked about Derrick Rose in 5 months.

Hello to you as well! Is this a sig?

No, it's not a sig, it's your thread title. Very creative wouldn't you say?

Findog
04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
You want a Derrick Rose discussion, then start a Derrick Rose discussion.

The thread title is preventing us from discussing Derrick Rose? If I start a "Derrick Rose discussion" thread, will you make your way to it? If I pm timvp or Kori and have them change the title of this thread to "Derrick Rose discussion", can we have a "discussion" here? I didn't realize the thread title is giving you such a hangup. My apologies.

Waiting for Derrick Rose to have a great game to start a thread with my name in it is a punk.

You said back in November that you weren't impressed by regular season heroics. Since he had performed well in a playoff setting, I wanted to see if your opinion had changed. Should I save this tangent for the "Derrick Rose Discussion" thread, or can you reply to this here?

No, it's not a sig, it's your thread title. Very creative wouldn't you say?

It's very creative.

Allanon
04-24-2009, 02:22 PM
The thread title is preventing us from discussing Derrick Rose? If I start a "Derrick Rose discussion" thread, will you make your way to it? If I pm timvp or Kori and have them change the title of this thread to "Derrick Rose discussion", can we have a "discussion" here? I didn't realize the thread title is giving you such a hangup.

Next season, yes we can have a nice discussion again. Now is not a good time.

My apologies.

That's all you had to say, Findog. I'm done.

jayman2582
04-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Derrick Rose earned the trust of his coaches, started and led his team to a playoff spot while putting up superior numbers to Deron Williams, who did not earn a starting job and failed to lead his team to the playoffs. So who had a better rookie year?

Gay insults! How cutting and pithy...Maybe I am gay. Maybe I love the cock. What is so wrong with that? It's the 21st Century you know.

Sloan would not start derrick rose as a rookie you little bitch! trust me!! He would never start a rookie PERIOD!! Trust me... don't give me this earned the start as a rookie bull shit!! Sloan should be playin Kosta Koufus who is light years better than Jarron Collins but Kosta is a rookie.... Stop fucking around you dumb ass good for nothin twat!!!

Findog
04-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Sloan would not start derrick rose as a rookie

Derrick Rose earned a starting job, put up better #s and led his team to the #7 seed and put a scare into the defending champs. Deron Williams did not. Who had the better rookie campaign? Why is it so hard for you to answer that question?

bitch! shit!! fucking twat!!!

Sorry about the Tourette's. Get yourself some Haldol, it'll clear that right up.

stretch
04-24-2009, 04:18 PM
LMAO

allanon is such a faggot, trying to avoid the topic at hand.

how about we bring up some of the laker based threads he posted in that he changed the subject into a kobe vs. lebron debate?

stretch
04-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Now is not a good time.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

he says this because he cant say anything bad about him right now. he wants to wait till next season when he has 1 bad game so he can trash him.

what a fag

stretch
04-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? You guys are comparing derrick rose to deron williams? You guys are morons. Williams is the best pg in the game. Rose couldn't even carry his jockstrap!

:lol you almost got me

jayman2582
04-24-2009, 04:31 PM
:lol you almost got me

Thats why they call you stretch... cuz your posts are always a stretch!!

dirk4mvp
04-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? You guys are comparing derrick rose to deron williams? You guys are morons. Williams is the best pg in the game. Rose couldn't even carry his jockstrap!

So far, I haven't seen enough ill wishes on our next meal.

btw I know who's troll this is.

BRHorent45
04-24-2009, 04:36 PM
So far, I haven't seen enough ill wishes on our next meal.

btw I know who's troll this is.

son, you the only Troll up in here
God Bless

BUMP
04-24-2009, 04:36 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

:tu at the ballijuana troll, i thought that was really him. had me fooled and another :lmao at the sig

stretch
04-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Thats why they call you stretch... cuz your posts are always a stretch!!

oh. wow. holy fucking shit.

please die. now.

dirk4mvp
04-24-2009, 04:37 PM
:rollin

Findog
04-24-2009, 04:39 PM
You guys think this year's bulls would have made the playoffs in the west? That's stupid.

Hey fake ballijuana, you think the 05-06 Jazz would've put a scare into the 05-06 Spurs?

jazzypimp
04-24-2009, 04:41 PM
LOL I gotta give props to the Balijuana troll... LOL...
Horent= Godfather
Balijuana= nice follow-up

jazzypimp
04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
what does that have to do with anything you faggot? That was d-will's first season and that homo boozer was injured most of the season. You're an asshole!

:rollin LOL I hope I get a troll!

Ghazii
04-24-2009, 04:47 PM
grow a pair you fake! I'm the biggest fan of all time. The jazz moved to utah because of me!!!!

Fuck you Fat ass Troll bitch!

BRHorent45
04-24-2009, 04:48 PM
sons can't we all just get along?

Bunp
04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
fuck off you dyslexic piece of shit!

You aren't fooling anyone anymore Troll!

Bunp
04-24-2009, 04:57 PM
why is everyone ganging up on me? Just because im from utah? Fuck you whores!!!!

It could be worse, you could of been from Dallas! :depressed

DAF86
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Too many trolls.

so0k
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
It could be worse, you could of been from Dallas! :depressed

Or from Houston

IronMexican
04-24-2009, 05:08 PM

Spur-Addict
04-26-2009, 05:12 PM
I think Rose had somewhere around 13-16 fourth quarter points today.

dickface
04-26-2009, 05:15 PM
:lmao Allanon's bitchy little responses in this thread are classic.

dickface
04-26-2009, 05:17 PM
This thread isn't about Derrick Rose, it's called "Hey Allanon". This thread is about you trying to call me out for some comments I made in November. :cry

I have not talked about Derrick Rose for 5 months now, you decided to bring it up again, not I. :cry

I've never started shit with you and thought you were actually a cool Mavericks fan. You just decided to do this punk ass move for no reason, 5 months later. :cry

I'm rooting for the Bulls to beat the Celtics, but I'm lovin' that I get to keep rubbing this shit in your little punk face. :cry

There are only 4 Mavfans coming to your rescue, enjoy it. :cry

Maybe you'll think twice about being a shit startin' douche in the future. :cry

Muser
04-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Lmao.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-26-2009, 05:27 PM
But let me know when Rose wins a series.

All I know is if this game goes to 7 Rose will put in a better effort than Kobe did in his 2006 game 7.

Allanon
04-26-2009, 06:25 PM
:lmao Allanon's bitchy little responses in this thread are classic.

Hahah, all 903 of your posts are bitchy, dickface.

Only little Mav fan bitches need to hide behind their troll. :lol

Here's your weak-ass response after getting owned by timvp

"I was purposely trying to be as lame as possible. "

Uhmmm, sure you were ...Very lame troll, Mav fan :lmao

sook
04-26-2009, 06:44 PM
allanon..in your sig, who is she? This is a top priority right now, so please respond with urgency.

Findog
04-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Hahah, all 903 of your posts are bitchy, dickface.

Only little Mav fan bitches need to hide behind their troll. :lol

Here's your weak-ass response after getting owned by timvp

Uhmmm, sure you were ...Very lame troll, Mav fan :lmao

This thread is about Derrick Rose, not you, Allanon. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Allanon
04-26-2009, 06:47 PM
This thread is about Derrick Rose, not you, Allanon. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Sorry Findog, this topic is about Allanon, read the title, please.

Findog
04-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Sorry Findog, this topic is about Allanon, read the title, please.

How did Derrick Rose do today?

Tacker
04-26-2009, 06:54 PM
How did Derrick Rose do today?

Near triple double, 23 points 11 rebounds 9 assists

Ghazi
04-26-2009, 06:55 PM
75 win mutha fuckin ecstasy!

Allanon
04-26-2009, 07:06 PM
allanon..in your sig, who is she? This is a top priority right now, so please respond with urgency.

Hey sook, it's Denise Milani

http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65764-1/DeniseMilaniNASCAR.jpghttp://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65751-1/denise-milani.jpg

These other pix are too large, click on the thumbnails for hi-res

http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65771-2/angel_lg27.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/angel_lg27.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65776-2/bear_creek11.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/bear_creek11.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65781-2/blk_stockings07.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/blk_stockings07.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65786-2/blk_stockings09.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/blk_stockings09.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65796-2/business_trip31.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/business_trip31.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65791-2/business_trip45.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/business_trip45.jpg.html)

And yes Findog, Rose had a great game today.

Findog
04-26-2009, 07:07 PM
^ I stand corrected. That is what this thread is about.

Findog
04-26-2009, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=Allanon;3313775]Kobe looked bad against the Celtics (with KG) but even he didn't put up no 10 point games...and that was against 2 & 3 players defending him. Derrick Rose had single coverage most of the game, they didn't want him passing to Ben Gordon.

It's not always about points scored. Kobe eventually got his points against Boston but it took him plenty of shots to do it. Against a player like him, that's the best you can hope for.

sook
04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Hey sook, it's Denise Milani

http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65764-1/DeniseMilaniNASCAR.jpghttp://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65751-1/denise-milani.jpg

These other pix are too large, click on the thumbnails for hi-res

http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65771-2/angel_lg27.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/angel_lg27.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65776-2/bear_creek11.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/bear_creek11.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65781-2/blk_stockings07.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/blk_stockings07.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65786-2/blk_stockings09.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/blk_stockings09.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65796-2/business_trip31.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/business_trip31.jpg.html)http://www.badpussy.org/models/d/65791-2/business_trip45.jpg (http://www.badpussy.org/models/v/denise-milani/business_trip45.jpg.html)

And yes Findog, Rose had a great game today.

Dude i mfing love you. Thanks for posting all those pics :toast

Findog
04-26-2009, 07:16 PM
This thread had a happy ending. Three thumbs up!

sook
04-26-2009, 07:22 PM
You made me happy man today Allanon...but I'm going to have to side with Findog, derrick rose is becoming one of my fav players i nthe league, and he does all the right stuff down the stretch. :hat

Allanon
04-26-2009, 07:36 PM
You made me happy man today Allanon

No problem man, she really needs to give in to the fans and strip nekked.

...but I'm going to have to side with Findog, derrick rose is becoming one of my fav players i nthe league, and he does all the right stuff down the stretch. :hat

Everybody has their opinion and I'm cool with that. And I agree with that same opinion to an extent. I've always said Rose is a good player. I'm just not convinced that he can be THE franchise player on a great team.

We shall see.

Tacker
05-01-2009, 10:18 PM
Rose not clutch yet Allanon?

Spursfan092120
05-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Tacker..Bulls had a great game..even held off an 18-0 run in the 4th by Boston and still got the win..and I'm rooting for them. But honestly, Rose almost choked that game away for them...missing those two free throws. I was saying the same thing last night..as much as I like the guy, he's definitely not clutch yet. Kirk and Gordon were the guys who seem to get the ball near the end of the game.

Tacker
05-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Tacker..Bulls had a great game..even held off an 18-0 run in the 4th by Boston and still got the win..and I'm rooting for them. But honestly, Rose almost choked that game away for them...missing those two free throws. I was saying the same thing last night..as much as I like the guy, he's definitely not clutch yet. Kirk and Gordon were the guys who seem to get the ball near the end of the game.

Rose missed the first freethrow yes, but he missed the second freethrow on "purpose", so that the Celtics won't be able to set up a quick play or anything and also to take time of clock

Spursfan092120
05-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Rose missed the first freethrow yes, but he missed the second freethrow on "purpose", Rose would have made the second one but he didnt want the Celtics to be able to set up a quick play or anything.
understand totally about the second one..but he did miss the first one..and he's a great free throw shooter...If he had made the first one, he would have made the second as well, and the game would have pretty much been over. I like Rose, and he has a great future..and he's a good player..but I wouldn't call him clutch quite yet...you gotta do more than what he's done to be called clutch.

Findog
05-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Rose missed the first freethrow yes, but he missed the second freethrow on "purpose", so that the Celtics won't be able to set up a quick play or anything and also to take time of clock

He's not clutch???? Didn't he stuff Rondo's shit with the game on the line? Very few players who can step up and make clutch plays on BOTH ends of the court; Rose is one of them.

Tacker
05-01-2009, 11:15 PM
He's not clutch???? Didn't he stuff Rondo's shit with the game on the line? Very few players who can step up and make clutch plays on BOTH ends of the court; Rose is one of them.

No I definately agree that Rose is clutch, the other poster doesnt.

Kriz-Maxima
05-02-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm a fan of defense, so I was impressed with the Rose block on Rondo at the end of the game. More than any shot made.

KSeal
05-02-2009, 12:51 AM
I think Rose is neutral in being clutch. He had that great block but missed two key FT and seems to turn the ball over in key spots. The guy is only a rookie so he'll continue to get better but to say he is clutch right now is a stretch imo.

Allanon
05-02-2009, 02:10 AM

Clutch was blocking Rondo's shot.

Un-Clutch was missing 2 vital free throws.

1-1 = 0

JamStone
05-02-2009, 02:18 AM
They would have only been vital free throws had the Celtics won the game. Not so vital considering the misses didn't determine the outcome. Had the Bulls been down 1 point and he'd miss both free throws, that would be un-clutch. You're trying your hardest to discount the kid's efforts so you can argue you're still right about him. For his entire performance in game 6, the kid already proved you wrong. He's nowhere a finished product yet and he's got plenty of improvement to make in all areas of his game, but he's proven to be a special player that can develop into a superstar franchise player. Is he there yet? No, but few rookies are. Not Kobe or LeBron (obviously) had rookie playoff performances as good as Rose already has had. You can't make the determination either way that Rose will be or won't be a superstar franchise player this early in his career. And, the whole game 6 in an elimination game was clutch for Rose. You continuing to try to argue against the kid is pretty foolish at this point.

Allanon
05-02-2009, 02:26 AM
They would have only been vital free throws had the Celtics won the game. Not so vital considering the misses didn't determine the outcome. Had the Bulls been down 1 point and he'd miss both free throws, that would be un-clutch. You're trying your hardest to discount the kid's efforts so you can argue you're still right about him. For his entire performance in game 6, the kid already proved you wrong. He's nowhere a finished product yet and he's got plenty of improvement to make in all areas of his game, but he's proven to be a special player that can develop into a superstar franchise player.

Sorry, I don't get swept up in the hype as you do Jamstone.

Missing 2 FTs without the game yet decided is not clutch.

Is he there yet? No, but few rookies are. Not Kobe or LeBron (obviously) had rookie playoff performances as good as Rose already has had.

Of course, but that's not the point. The original poster said he was AS GOOD AS CP3 or DWill RIGHT NOW. Read the old post before pinning that on me.

You can't make the determination either way that Rose will be or won't be a superstar franchise player this early in his career. And, the whole game 6 in an elimination game was clutch for Rose. You continuing to try to argue against the kid is pretty foolish at this point.

Sorry, this is a forum and that's my opinion. If you wish a dictatorship and only your opinion, bring back the Nazis. I'll have my own opinions, thankyou.

If I'm wrong in a few years, let me know. Until then, Derrick Rose is a very good rookie, no more, no less.

JamStone
05-02-2009, 02:31 AM
How am I swept up in the hype when I say you can't make the determination that he's a franchise superstar either way at this point, this early in his career?

And why wait a few years? You said if Derrick Rose gets out of the first round, you'll admit you're wrong. If the Bulls win game 7, are you back tracking on that statement? Now obviously, the Bulls have to win that game. But, if they do, you already stated you would be wrong. Now, it's wait a few years?

Allanon
05-02-2009, 02:38 AM
How am I swept up in the hype when I say you can't make the determination that he's a franchise superstar either way at this point, this early in his career?

If you're not swept in the hype, what's your point? You only jumped in to tell me I can't have an opinion?

You also said:

You're trying your hardest to discount the kid's efforts so you can argue you're still right about him.

I haven't said shit in days to discount the kid's effort, what are you on? Where's my post trying to discount him? This thread got bumped by Tacker.

If Tacker hadn't asked, I wouldn't have answered. How is that trying my hardest to discount his efforts?

The kid missed 2 FTs with the game still on the line, that's NOT clutch in my opinion. If you think missing FTs with the game on the line is clutch, great.

And why wait a few years? You said if Derrick Rose gets out of the first round, you'll admit you're wrong. If the Bulls win game 7, are you back tracking on that statement? Now obviously, the Bulls have to win that game. But, if they do, you already stated you would be wrong. Now, it's wait a few years?

I don't back track. If the Bulls win tomorrow, I'll admit I'm wrong.

But the Celtics are winning and I"ll say I told you so, as before Jamstone.

Ghazi
05-02-2009, 02:43 AM
75 win ecstasy!

Allanon
05-02-2009, 02:44 AM
75 win ecstasy!

"Lakers will win the Western Conference by a Large Margin"

JamStone
05-02-2009, 02:44 AM
If you're not swept in the hype, what's your point? You only jumped in to tell me I can't have an opinion?

You take shit too literally. I'm expressing my opinion that your opinion is pretty silly. Of course you can have an opinion. Just the same, I can think your opinion is pretty silly.

I haven't said shit in days to discount the kid's effort, what are you on? Where's my post trying to discount him? This thread got bumped by Tacker.

Um you just did with the post about the free throws. Pretty short memory you got there.

If Tacker hadn't asked, I wouldn't have answered. How is that trying my hardest to discount his efforts?

Again taking shit way too literally. And, the your first several posts (after game 1) in this thread is enough to show how hard you want to discount the kid and his efforts.

I don't back track. If the Bulls win tomorrow, I'll admit I'm wrong.

But the Celtics are winning and I"ll say I told you so, as before Jamstone.

See that's my issue. Even if the Bulls win tomorrow, to me that doesn't make him a franchise superstar. And, if they lose, that doesn't make him not a franchise superstar. Particularly, because Rose could have a great game and the Bulls lose or have a lousy game and they could win. That's how warped your logic is. But, ok. We'll just wait until tomorrow.

I await with great anticipation.

Allanon
05-02-2009, 02:47 AM
You take shit too literally. I'm expressing my opinion that your opinion is pretty silly. Of course you can have an opinion. Just the same, I can think your opinion is pretty silly.

Excellent, you think my opinion is silly, I think you are silly.

Um you just did with the post about the free throws. Pretty short memory you got there.

Uhm, I'm answering a thread that was bumped by the plagiarizer. I wasn't "trying my hardest" to discount Derrick Rose. I hadn't said shit since March 26th. Look at the last post before the bump.

Again taking shit way too literally. And, the your first several posts (after game 1) in this thread is enough to show how hard you want to discount the kid and his efforts.

Hahah, reaching again Jamstone. Sorry if missing FTs in an undecided game is "clutch" in your world. I think your opinion is "silly". Stating the obvious is not trying very hard.

See that's my issue. Even if the Bulls win tomorrow, to me that doesn't make him a franchise superstar. And, if they lose, that doesn't make him not a franchise superstar. Particularly, because Rose could have a great game and the Bulls lose or have a lousy game and they could win. That's how warped your logic is. But, ok. We'll just wait until tomorrow.

I'll be waiting with you Jammy.

Findog
05-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Of course, but that's not the point. The original poster said he was AS GOOD AS CP3 or DWill RIGHT NOW. Read the old post before pinning that on me.

I never said that. I think he will soon catch up to them within the next 1-2 years, but I never said he was as good as them now. Although, for what it's worth, Derrick Rose took the defending champs to 7 games...whereas CP3 bowed out meekly against the Nugs and got locked down by some guy I've never heard of by the name of Dahntay Jones.

What I did say is that his rookie performance is just as good, if not better than the other two. Neither of those guys made the playoffs as rookies. Rose at the very least took the defending champs to a 7th game and might win a series as a rookie.

Allanon
05-02-2009, 12:21 PM
I never said that. I think he will soon catch up to them within the next 1-2 years, but I never said he was as good as them now. Although, for what it's worth, Derrick Rose took the defending champs to 7 games...whereas CP3 bowed out meekly against the Nugs and got locked down by some guy I've never heard of by the name of Dahntay Jones.

What I did say is that his rookie performance is just as good, if not better than the other two. Neither of those guys made the playoffs as rookies. Rose at the very least took the defending champs to a 7th game and might win a series as a rookie.

I didn't say that you did.

I'm referring to the original post back in November that started all this. It was started by a Bulls fan or Rose Lover and he said Derrick Rose was as good as CP3/DWILL right now. He wasn't comparing the rookie years, it was right now. Then you all jumped in and thought I was a Rose hater.

monosylab1k
05-02-2009, 03:37 PM
I didn't say that you did.

I'm referring to the original post back in November that started all this. It was started by a Bulls fan or Rose Lover and he said Derrick Rose was as good as CP3/DWILL right now. He wasn't comparing the rookie years, it was right now. Then you all jumped in and thought I was a Rose hater.

No, that's not where it started. It started because you kept constantly piping up about how Derrick Rose can't lead a team because he missed free throws in college.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110287&highlight=Rose

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110048&highlight=Rose

resistanze
05-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Allanon how much cash did you lose in the Memphis/Kansas game? :lol

Allanon
05-02-2009, 05:25 PM
No, that's not where it started. It started because you kept constantly piping up about how Derrick Rose can't lead a team because he missed free throws in college.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110287&highlight=Rose

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110048&highlight=Rose

Wrong threads.

There was a LONG discussion about Derrick Rose being as good as CP3 & DWILL right now.

Allanon
05-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Allanon how much cash did you lose in the Memphis/Kansas game? :lol

Too much :lol

But prior to seeing him disappear in the end in that game, I had bought into the hype. Wasn't until that game where I noticed he wasn't clutch. Not in missing shots, but not even trying to win the game.

Even in this series, he's mostly invisible in the 4th quarters and it's Ben Gordon/John Salmons & Brad Miller doing the heroics.

Only 4th quarter moment he's had was blocking Rondo's shot and missing 2 free throws.

But let's see what he does today in a vital Game 7. If he follows form, he'll be nowhere to be found in the 4th quarter.

monosylab1k
05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Wrong threads.

There was a LONG discussion about Derrick Rose being as good as CP3 & DWILL right now.

Then find it. As far as I can see, this is how it started.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:13 AM

Another clutch performance by Derrick Rose in the 4th quarter. 0 points and 1 assist in the 4th.

Lovely, Jamstone, well worth it.

JamStone
05-03-2009, 01:47 AM
Yup I guess he's just a good player who will never be a clutch player or asuperstar like Chris Paul was this playoff. You still don't realize how asinine you are.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:48 AM
You still don't realize how asinine you are.

No need for rage, just suck it up like a man. Who knows, maybe I'll be wrong next year.

Spur-Addict
05-03-2009, 02:40 AM

It never stops.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 02:44 AM

It never stops.

I keep trying to let this thread die but somebody keeps bumping it trying to talk shit to me.

The next thread bump won't be coming from me.

Let this thread die, guys.

BUMP
05-03-2009, 03:24 AM
This guy has flip-flopped so much on his stance so much but atleast he's a known Derrick Rose hater now.

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Wrong threads.

lol

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 10:27 AM
I keep trying to let this thread die but somebody keeps bumping it trying to talk shit to me.

You bumped it this last time.

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 10:29 AM
One thing to credit Derrick Rose for - he would never purposely tank in the 2nd half of a game 7 like a known superstar

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-060507

The Ocho attempted just three shots in the second half after ringing up 23 points in the first, in what looked suspiciously like a surrender.

Findog
05-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Derrick Rose was the best player as a rookie on a team that took the defending champs to 7 games.

CP3's team finished 38-44 his rookie year and missed the playoffs.

Deron's team finished 41-41 his rookie year and missed the playoffs.

I guess Allanon is right, based on the career trajectory, Rose is headed for failure.

Findog
05-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Yup I guess he's just a good player who will never be a clutch player or asuperstar like Chris Paul was this playoff. You still don't realize how asinine you are.

I can't believe he bumped it, as if this game is vindication for his POV.

Did Michael Jordan, LeBron James and CP3/D-Will do what Rose did as a rookie? No.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Rose was pretty bad in all 4 of the Bulls losses, not even hitting the 13 ppg mark.

He's obviously very good for a rookie, but his turnovers for a point guard is pretty atrocious. Rose's turnovers and Gordon's pitiful shot selection doomed this team in game 7.

Having said all that, Rose is only going to get better with age/experience.

Findog
05-03-2009, 11:18 AM
And what has CP3 ever won? A single first-round series, by my count. Ask a Spurs fan how clutch he was in G7 last year.

JamStone
05-03-2009, 11:31 AM
The only player in recent memory that played as well as Derrick Rose in the playoffs their rookie year is Dwyane Wade. And, look at him. Not a superstar at all. Not clutch at all. I guess Allanon was right.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 12:07 PM
The only player in recent memory that played as well as Derrick Rose in the playoffs their rookie year is Dwyane Wade. And, look at him. Not a superstar at all. Not clutch at all. I guess Allanon was right.

Just can't take the medicine like a man, eh wuss?

But, ok. We'll just wait until tomorrow.

We waited, your boy didn't deliver and you just couldn't take it and had to continue bumping the thread. If Derrick Rose had a great 4th, I would have given you kudos and STFU and taken the laughter.

I understand bitter Mavfan couldn't resist cuz they're a joke, but you?

Sad Jamstone, I thought you were more of a man than this.

Findog
05-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Just can't take the medicine like a man, eh wuss?

We waited, your boy didn't deliver and you just couldn't take it and had to continue bumping the thread. If Derrick Rose had a great 4th, I would have given you kudos and STFU and taken the laughter.

I understand bitter Mavfan couldn't resist cuz they're a joke, but you?

Sad Jamstone, I thought you were more of a man than this.

This guy has problems. Somebody bumped this thread at 1:13 A.M. Central and it wasn't JamStone.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Somebody bumped this thread at 1:13 A.M. Central and it wasn't JamStone.

Jamstone bumped it with his snarky wisdom before that and we agreed to wait for Rose's Game 7 clutch performance.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3356504&postcount=146

dirk4mvp
05-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Allanon, if you drop this argument people might forget about it, and you can still hope for your Anthony Randolph prediction to come true :tu

Allanon
05-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Allanon, if you drop this argument people might forget about it, and you can still hope for your Anthony Randolph prediction to come true :tu

No need to, Rose didn't have a great 4th quarter in Game 7.

I'm perfectly fine with eating crow, and would of eaten it heartily if Derrick Rose blew up in the 4th yesterday. But he didn't.

Yesterday crunch time was like his second half Kansas/Memphis all over again...he flat out disappeared.

Findog
05-03-2009, 12:36 PM

I'm perfectly fine with eating crow, and would of eaten it heartily if Derrick Rose blew up in the 4th yesterday. But he didn't.

Yesterday crunch time was like his second half Kansas/Memphis all over again...he flat out disappeared.

:tu

You are an idiot :lmao

Allanon
05-03-2009, 12:36 PM
:tu

You are an idiot :lmao

Stupid Mavfan, you've become a joke since the Mavs got the #6 seed this year :lmao

Findog
05-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Stupid Mavfan, you've become a joke since the Mavs got the #6 seed this year :lmao

Why would I care what somebody with your opinion of Derrick Rose thinks? You've already demonstrated a weird pathology here, so what makes you think you are respected by other posters and we value your basketball opinions? You do realize that the joke is on you, right?

I could care less about college basketball and the inferior play there. So he missed a FT in an important game. BIG FUCKING DEAL. So the entire Bulls team including him sucked in the 4th Quarter in G7 against the defending champs after getting into the penalty at the 9:00 minute mark. BIG FUCKING DEAL. You have to be pretty special and pretty clutch to even get to that point, and Rose made plenty of clutch plays to give the Bulls the opportunity to play in a G7 against the champs.

I don't even know what your argument is anymore, you just can't find a way to save face and admit you've been too harsh on Rose. Not as good right now as CP3 and Deron? Who is disputing that besides some poster from eons ago? Not clutch? Derrick Rose is plenty clutch to get his team to the point that they did. He did something in the playoffs as a rookie that Michael Jordan, LeBron James, and the two guys knobs you want to slob so bad, CP3 and Deron, couldn't do. I'm not saying he's going to be better than them based on what he's done up to this point, but on what basis can you say he's not clutch and won't be a franchise player based on what he's accomplished so far? I would say he's already demonstrated how special he is.

Here's the thing about "clutch": I can pull several examples of say, Kobe Bryant not being very clutch, and I can pull several examples of hmm...Dirk Nowitzki repeatedly coming through for his team, and yet one is known as a closer and the other is known as a choker, even though to date they have both accomplished the same as #1 guys: Taken their team to a disappointing Finals loss.

If you can't see what is blindingly obvious after us spelling things out phonetically for you, then I'm sorry, you're hopeless.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Why would I care what somebody with your opinion of Derrick Rose thinks?

Mavs grabbed the #6 and you immediately broke out of being cool to being a trash talking douche.

I'd tell you to be a man about it but that's useless I can see.

You started this thread and it blew up in your face with Rose's 4th quarter choke in Game 7.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123379

You can't wait until next year so now all you can do is throw out insults.

Mono's a dick but when he lost a bet to me, he took it like a man. When he owned me bad last week, I admitted it then STFU.

You have become a joke Findog.

JamStone
05-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Jamstone bumped it with his snarky wisdom before that and we agreed to wait for Rose's Game 7 clutch performance.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3356504&postcount=146

LOL! How is that bumping when that post was made 8 minutes after you had just made a post?

Allanon
05-03-2009, 12:58 PM
LOL! How is that bumping when that post was made 8 minutes after you had just made a post?

Go back farther, I hadn't posted in days until the plagiarizer tried to flaunt his shit.

You could have left it between Tacker and I, but nope, you jumped in and so we "waited with anticipation for Game 7" (your words, not mine).

We waited, I pointed out Rose's "clutch" performance, and instead of losing graciously, you acted like a little bitch.

Really disappointing for one of the more respected ST posters.

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 01:02 PM

He's well on his way to being just like Kobe then :tu

http://www.nba.com/games/20060506/LALPHX/recap.html

After Leandro Barbosa helped the Phoenix Suns to a big lead, Kobe Bryant decided to do nothing about it.

Barbosa made 10-of-12 shots overall in 30 minutes.

Barbosa just doing what superstars do.

But in a puzzling disappearing act, Bryant deferred to his teammates in the second half Saturday, taking just three shots and scoring one point on a technical free throw.

Bryant not playing well when it matters, like usual.

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Mavs grabbed the #6 and you immediately broke out of being cool to being a trash talking douche.

Trash-talking? The Mavs aren't getting out of the West. Certainly not if they face the Lakers. So, uh yeah, Let's Go Mavs. Suck it everyone...The fuck are you talking about? Between your mouth-breathing takes on Derrick Rose and your hallucinations here, I'd worry about your mental stability.

I'd tell you to be a man about it but that's useless I can see.

I would tell you to get help, Allanon, but that's useless I can see.

You started this thread and it blew up in your face with Rose's 4th quarter choke in Game 7.

:lmao. Yes Derrick Rose embarrassed himself in this series. The Bulls were easy fodder for the defending champs. Whatever you say, Allanon. :lmao

On a serious note, dude, get some help.

You have become a joke Findog.

Okay, whatever you say. :lmao

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 01:03 PM

:lmao this coming from a Lakerfan douche who lied about the date he joined.

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Derrick Rose = Kobe. Both played like crap in the 4th quarter of a game 7.

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Allanon going with the insults instead of rebutting the points I made here:

I don't even know what your argument is anymore, you just can't find a way to save face and admit you've been too harsh on Rose. Not as good right now as CP3 and Deron? Who is disputing that besides some poster from eons ago? Not clutch? Derrick Rose is plenty clutch to get his team to the point that they did. He did something in the playoffs as a rookie that Michael Jordan, LeBron James, and the two guys knobs you want to slob so bad, CP3 and Deron, couldn't do. I'm not saying he's going to be better than them based on what he's done up to this point, but on what basis can you say he's not clutch and won't be a franchise player based on what he's accomplished so far? I would say he's already demonstrated how special he is.

Here's the thing about "clutch": I can pull several examples of say, Kobe Bryant not being very clutch, and I can pull several examples of hmm...Dirk Nowitzki repeatedly coming through for his team, and yet one is known as a closer and the other is known as a choker, even though to date they have both accomplished the same as #1 guys: Taken their team to a disappointing Finals loss.

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Derrick Rose = Kobe. Both played like crap in the 4th quarter of a game 7.

Kobe is even worse than a choker, he's a quitter. Chokers at least...try.

BUMP
05-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Allanon we get it, you're butthurt.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:13 PM
I'd worry about your mental stability.
You can come up with some better insults than this. Make them juicier man.

Maybe bring in more Mavfan to back you up.

Yawn.

BUMP
05-03-2009, 01:16 PM
"It's 4th quarter of game 7 guys, dont look at me, this is where i disappear!"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-G81MPN1eTI/SE0tHVm7LtI/AAAAAAAAANM/Fwx0ssKgzuk/s400/kobe+pissed.jpg

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:17 PM
"It's 4th quarter of game 7 guys, dont look at me, this is where i disappear!"

Your trolls are better than you these days. Mark Jackson's pretty spot on.

BUMP needs better material.

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:18 PM
You can come up with some better insults than this. Make them juicier man.

Maybe bring in more Mavfan to back you up.

Yawn.

I don't need any backup to make you look foolish. Pretty much all it takes is for you to hit Submit Reply.

dirk4mvp
05-03-2009, 01:18 PM
This thread is a pretty interesting read on a boring ass Sunday. Thanks guys :toast

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:19 PM

Who are you to defend that quitting POS Kobe Bryant and then castigate somebody else for their 4th Quarter bona fides?

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I don't need any backup to make you look foolish. Pretty much all it takes is for you to hit Submit Reply.

Hahah, gettin' better Findog.

Foolish is starting a thread to call me out.

Cool is letting it die back on the 26th.

Douche is still hanging on and bumping a thread even after Rose choked again in the 4th.

Muser
05-03-2009, 01:21 PM
This thread is a pretty interesting read on a boring ass Sunday. Thanks guys :toast

+1, Better than this bullshit atlanta game.

BUMP
05-03-2009, 01:25 PM

:lol and whats your material? Telling people they need better material? Cause thats all you've been saying.

You've been outed as a flip flopper and everyone in here is taking turns running the train on you, even the plagiarizer because your arguments are dumber than 75 winecstasy. Find me one person that agrees with you in here

K8E_zMLCRNg

Must suck to fall in love with a team when the team leader continues to quit on everybody in the crucial moments of a playoff game, thank God for Shaq. But hey there's always another bandwagon to jump on.:bking

Let the ownage of Allanon commence:toast

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Hahah, gettin' better Findog.

Foolish is starting a thread to call me out.

Cool is letting it die back on the 26th.

Douche is still hanging on and bumping a thread even after Rose choked again in the 4th.

So bumping is the act of replying? You bumped this thread to celebrate the Bulls losing as vindication of your POV, and you're getting sand in your vagina when other posters disagree and offer analysis to support their point of view. JamStone and myself both stated our pieces and you haven't bothered to rebut, but just get pissy and throw a temper tantrum instead.

Go back to the shallow end of the pool with the other kiddies. You're not yet ready to sit at the adults table.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:32 PM
:lol and whats your material? Telling people they need better material? Cause thats all you've been saying.

Kobe smack is old, doesn't bother me.

Now this is much better:

You've been outed as a flip flopper

In your wet dreams buddy, I haven't flip flopped on shit. :lol

Post #1, "Is Derrick Rose Clutch enough for you Allanon?"

Post # 203 "No Findog, he disappeared again late in the game, just like Memphis/Kansas".

and everyone in here is taking turns running the train on you, even the plagiarizer because your arguments are dumber than 75 winecstasy. Find me one person that agrees with you in here

What a surprise, Mavfan and the Plagiarizer agree on something.

....bring it on bitches.

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:33 PM
What a surprise, Mavfan and the Plagiarizer agree on something.

....bring it on bitches.

Translation: "I will not address the substance of your argument, I will just simply call you Mavfan and Plagiarizer."

:tu Allanon. You done good, Sons.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Hahah, good one. Translated:

Derrick Rose choked again so I'm butt hurt

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Hahah, good one. Translated:

Good one. I was hoping you could answer this, this will be the 3rd time I post it, but I guess you just want to hurl insults. That's the kind of poster you are. Why don't you head to the Troll Cave, that's probably more your speed:

Findog
05-03-2009, 01:37 PM
75 win ecstasy baby!

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Good one. I was hoping you could answer this, this will be the 3rd time I post it, but I guess you just want to hurl insults. That's the kind of poster you are.

Hahah, trying to grasp at straws and excuses again once again.

Your boy Derrick Rose choked again yesterday and answered your question:

"Hey Allanon, is Derrick Rose clutch enough for you?"
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3306970&postcount=1

Why don't you head to the Troll Cave, that's probably more your speed:

Nah, the Troll Cave has some pretty bad ass trolls, they'd own me. But you, I can own too easily, I belong with you baby.

BUMP
05-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I'll give you props, you didnt go the other Laker Fan route and throw the "seriously, bro. get a life. you need to get laid" when I trolled them

Allanon
05-03-2009, 01:49 PM
I'll give you props, you didnt go the other Laker Fan route and throw the "seriously, bro. get a life. you need to get laid" when I trolled them

I grudgingly admit your trolls are good. Fair enough.

JamStone
05-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Go back farther, I hadn't posted in days until the plagiarizer tried to flaunt his shit.

You could have left it between Tacker and I, but nope, you jumped in and so we "waited with anticipation for Game 7" (your words, not mine).

We waited, I pointed out Rose's "clutch" performance, and instead of losing graciously, you acted like a little bitch.

I still didn't bump the thread. That's the point. You pointed out Rose's fourth quarter and pointed out how that doesn't change the fact that you logic and opinions are still stupid. Again I didn't bump the thread. You did.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 03:14 PM
I still didn't bump the thread. That's the point. You pointed out Rose's fourth quarter and pointed out how that doesn't change the fact that you logic and opinions are still stupid. Again I didn't bump the thread. You did.

Ah, so you didn't bump the thread, I stand corrected. The Plagiarizer bumped it.

All you did was jump in on my reply to somebody else, like a little bitch, and told me to wait with you in anticipation for Game 7.

Game 7 came and went as we "waited in anticipation" for your boy to choke.

He choked, and you couldn't take it like a man so now you continue with the insults. You and the Plagiarizer deserve each other.

Thanks for the clarification, Jammy.

But, ok. We'll just wait until tomorrow.

Findog
05-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Hahah, trying to grasp at straws and excuses again once again.

Your boy Derrick Rose choked again yesterday and answered your question:

Nah, the Troll Cave has some pretty bad ass trolls, they'd own me. But you, I can own too easily, I belong with you baby.

75 win ecstasy baby!

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 04:51 PM
All you did was jump in on my reply to somebody else, like a little bitch

So he's a little bitch for posting on a message board the same way everybody else does? Don't get into this, I've already made a fool of you and won't think twice to do it again.

Findog
05-03-2009, 05:05 PM
So he's a little bitch for posting on a message board the same way everybody else does? Don't get into this, I've already made a fool of you and won't think twice to do it again.

Nobody is allowed to disagree with Allanon. If you take the time to disagree with him on a basketball-related matter, you're being a "punk bitch" and "calling him out." You are lacking in "courage" and unable to "be a man." It's personal.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 05:21 PM

Hahah,you can try to do it.... and lose as usual. You'll get me once in awhile, but usually, it's pretty pathetic, Mavfan.

"I was purposely trying to be as lame as possible" That was classic :lol

Allanon
05-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Nobody is allowed to disagree with Allanon. If you take the time to disagree with him on a basketball-related matter, you're being a "punk bitch" and "calling him out." You are lacking in "courage" and unable to "be a man." It's personal.

Ah, that's why you created this thread didn't you, it's called "Hey Allanon" dumbshit, read the title you wrote.

You wanna call me out, you got it bud. Don't want to make it "personal"? Then don't put my name in the title asshole.

"Is Derrick Rose clutch enough for you Allanon?"

No, Findog, his 4th quarter clutch job in a key Game 7 was 0 points and 1 assist wasn't "clutch enough" for me.

Maybe if you wait for another great game by Derrick Rose again next year, you can try to punk me again. :lmao

Spur-Addict
05-03-2009, 05:36 PM
:lol More, more I say.

This is great. :lol

Findog
05-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Ah, that's why you created this thread didn't you, it's called "Hey Allanon" dumbshit, read the title you wrote.

You wanna call me out, you got it bud. Don't want to make it "personal"? Then don't put my name in the title asshole.

"Is Derrick Rose clutch enough for you Allanon?"

No, Findog, his 4th quarter clutch job in a key Game 7 was 0 points and 1 assist wasn't "clutch enough" for me.

Maybe if you wait for another great game by Derrick Rose again next year, you can try to punk me again. :lmao

75-win ecstasy baby!

So let's get this straight: Derrick Rose leads his team that takes the defending champs to 7 games as a rookie and has many clutch plays to get there. Career-wise, he's way ahead of CP3 and Deron were at similar points in their careers. But in your opinion, he's not a leader or clutch.

75-win ecstasy baby!

Findog
05-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Allanon, circa May 1985, after the 38-44 Chicago Bulls get pasted by the Bucks 3-1 in their first-round series:

"That rookie of theirs, Jordan I think is his name. He's not clutch. If he were clutch, he would've led the 38-win Bulls past the 59-win Bucks."

Allanon, circa May 2003, after the 35-47 Cleveland Cavaliers fail to qualify for the playoffs, despite having heralded rookie LeBron James on the roster:

"This James guy, he's not very clutch. He couldn't even make the playoffs as a rookie. If he were clutch, he'd have made the playoffs and won a series against the defending champs."

Allanon, circa May 2006, after the 38-44 New Orleans Hornets fail to make the playoffs with rookie PG Chris Paul:

Eh, you get the idea....75-win ecstasy baby! :lmao

Findog
05-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Ben Gordon was terrible in the second half of G7 yesterday. No doubt he is useless in the clutch.

Ghazi

Findog
Ray Allen went 1-12 from the floor in G1 and missed a shot at the end of the game that caused the Celtics to lose. He's not very clutch.

Findog
05-03-2009, 05:52 PM

http://laist.com/attachments/la_jimmy/lamar.jpg

Allanon
05-03-2009, 05:55 PM
75-win ecstasy baby!

So let's get this straight: Derrick Rose leads his team that takes the defending champs to 7 games as a rookie and has many clutch plays to get there. Career-wise, he's way ahead of CP3 and Deron were at similar points in their careers. But in your opinion, he's not a leader or clutch.

75-win ecstasy baby!

0 points and 1 assist in the clutch baby! :lmao

Allanon
05-03-2009, 05:57 PM

"The Lakers will win the West by a Large Margin"

and I'll toss this quote your way too:

"The Lakers will win the 2009 NBA championship."

Don't forget to quote me, my friend :)

Findog
05-03-2009, 05:57 PM

0 points and 1 assist in the clutch baby! :lmao

At least he tried. "Closer" Kobe Bryant completely surrendered.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 05:58 PM
At least he tried. "Closer" Kobe Bryant completely surrendered.

0 points, 1 assist...excellent.

Call up the Hall!

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:05 PM
0 points, 1 assist...excellent.

Call up the Hall!

How would you compare his rookie campaign to CP3? Deron? LeBron? Jordan? Kobe? Garnett?

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Can we change the subject?

0 points, 1 assist in tha clutch baby!

Hi Findog, Hi!

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:09 PM

0 points, 1 assist clutch.

Hi Findog, Hi!

How would you compare his rookie campaign to CP3? Deron? LeBron? Jordan? Kobe? Garnett? Did he perform better in the clutch than those players in their rookie campaigns? If you can't answer the question, then you've just conceded that you've lost the argument. Just go ahead and cut n paste your reply:

0 points, 1 assist clutch.

Hi Findog, Hi!

Ghazi
05-03-2009, 06:10 PM
"The Lakers will win the West by a Large Margin"

and I'll toss this quote your way too:

"The Lakers will win the 2009 NBA championship."

Don't forget to quote me, my friend :)

1. That was an easy prediction to make and most fans w/ a clue said the same thing.

2. Cavs!

monosylab1k
05-03-2009, 06:14 PM
So let's just recap all of Allanon's stupid takes on this board, some of which have already been shoved back in his face, other still pending....

1. "75 win ecstasy!"
2. "I joined SpursTalk before the Gasol trade"
3. "Anthony Randolph has already hit his ceiling as an NBA player"
4. "Derrick Rose sucks"

any that I forgot?

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:16 PM
So let's just recap all of Allanon's stupid takes on this board, some of which have already been shoved back in his face, other still pending....

1. "75 win ecstasy!"
4. "Derrick Rose sucks"

any that I forgot?

:lmao Are you serious? A 19-year-old getting mindfucked by Nellie in his rookie year is all that he ever will be as a pro? How did I miss that thread? :lmao

I guess it would also make sense that he can pass judgment on Derrick Rose at the grizzled old age of 21.

Ghazi
05-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Rose is actually 20 :lol. dude cant evne buy a BEER

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Rose is actually 20 :lol. dude cant evne buy a BEER

Hey, that's still washed up. Even though he outperformed Kobe, KG, LeBron, CP3 and Deron all on the clutch meter when it comes to rookie campaigns, he's going to be garbage as a franchise player and as a closer.

JoeTait75
05-03-2009, 06:19 PM

1. "75 win ecstasy!"
4. "Derrick Rose sucks"

any that I forgot?

"Roger Mason is a tougher cover for the Lakers than LeBron James."

(Nothing personal, Allanon. I just can't get over that take. If I ever launch a take that is remotely as bad as that one, you can call me out to the ends of the earth. I won't mind.)

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:22 PM
"Roger Mason is a tougher cover for the Lakers than LeBron James."

Holy Chit! :wow

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:23 PM
1. That was an easy prediction to make and most fans w/ a clue said the same thing.

Nope, NOBODY said it at the time, and many said I was wrong.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:24 PM

Let me know when Anthony Randolph stops being a role player....I'll call up the Hall for him too.

And let's not forget, I called Rose's disappearance in Game 3 and Game 7 of this series. Why didn't you list that?

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Let me know when Anthony Randolph stops being a role player....I'll call up the Hall for him too.

Allanon, circa May 1996:

Let me know when Kevin Garnett stops being a role player....I'll call up the Hall for him too.

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:27 PM
And let's not forget, I called Rose's disappearance in Game 3 and Game 7 of this series. Why didn't you list that?

Did you call his clutch play in G1, G4 and G6?

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey, that's still washed up. Even though he outperformed Kobe, KG, LeBron, CP3 and Deron all on the clutch meter when it comes to rookie campaigns, he's going to be garbage as a franchise player and as a closer.

Trying to take credit for something you didn't bring up? Read your first post, it didn't say jack shit about rookie years.

Adding shit on all late and stuff, what a flip-flopper :lol

Post #1

"Is Derrick Rose clutch enough for you?"

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Anthony Randolph's rookie year:

8 and 6 on 46% shooting in 17 mpg.

Kevin Garnett's rookie year:

10 and 6 on 49% shooting in 29 mpg.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Anthony Randolph's rookie year:

8 and 6 on 46% shooting in 17 mpg.

Kevin Garnett's rookie year:

10 and 6 on 49% shooting in 29 mpg.

Anthony Randolph, role player, 2009.

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Trying to take credit for something you didn't bring up? Read your first post, it didn't say jack shit about rookie years.

Adding shit on all late and stuff, what a flip-flopper :lol

Post #1

"Is Derrick Rose clutch enough for you?"

I have reiterated constantly that he has to be judged based on where he is at in his career. I'm not going to slam him for being unable to get out of the 1st round like I might with T-Mac because the circumstances are so different.

I think most people that possess common sense and reason would look at what he has done as a rookie and project great things for him if he continues to stay healthy. Your opinion keeps changing for the purpose of hating on Rose, so it's hard exactly to figure out exactly what your point is, but I'd say he's plenty clutch. I take things into account like a player's age and experience and weigh it against their accomplishments. Rose is very clutch for the stage of his career. If he's 29 years old and still can't get out of the first round like T-Mac, then I'll agree there is something missing in his makeup.

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Anthony Randolph, role player, 2009.

Kevin Garnett, role player, 1996. And reached his ceiling as a player, obviously.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Rose is very clutch for the stage of his career. If he's 29 years old and still can't get out of the first round like T-Mac, then I'll agree there is something missing in his makeup.

Then let's wait until he becomes clutch, let's not try to crown him now.

It might blow up in your face again, just like this thread

0 points, 1 assist "tha clutch" :lmao

Findog
05-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Then let's wait until he becomes clutch, let's not try to crown him now.

It might blow up in your face again, just like this thread

0 points, 1 assist "tha clutch" :lmao

Oh yes, Derrick Rose embarrassed himself in this series.

:lmao that you use this series of all things to denigrate Rose. I think just about every single person connected to the Boston Celtics franchise would vehemently disagree with you.

Allanon
05-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Kevin Garnett, role player, 1996. And reached his ceiling as a player, obviously.

No problem, let's see if Randolph becomes the Superstar you say he will be.

Until then, he's still a role player.