PDA

View Full Version : The "RATINGS" are the 2009 NBA champions

antimvp
04-19-2009, 02:46 PM
bank it

thanks stern.

for your veiled attempt at being subjective and non-partisan..

I don't buy it one bit......do you???

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 02:51 PM
bank it

thanks stern.

for your veiled attempt at being subjective and non-partisan..

I don't buy it one bit......do you???

christ...yet another hater who drinks down the "conspiracy theory" like it's hot cum. Bottoms up buddy

BlackSwordsMan
04-19-2009, 02:56 PM
no I don't buy it one bit

IronMexican
04-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Why else would the Spurs be in the Finals 4 times? RATINGS!

Obstructed_View
04-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Why else would the Spurs be in the Finals 4 times? RATINGS!

Nah, those are legit. It's just the times the Spurs aren't in the finals that it's a conspiracy.

ginobili's bald spot
04-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Nah, those are legit. It's just the times the Spurs aren't in the finals that it's a conspiracy.

:lol

TampaDude
04-19-2009, 07:25 PM
The Spurs are only allowed to win the title every other year. :D

Allanon
04-19-2009, 07:40 PM

Exactly. :lol

Seriously though. The Lakers won the West by 11 games, Stern wouldn't have to do anything to get them to the Finals.

The East is more competitive but the Celtics and Magic have lost at home. Cavs have to be considered the favorites right now.

It wouldn't take a conspiracy theory for the Lakers/Cavs to meet in the Finals, it wasn't a very competitive season due to injuries to many contenders.

Blame the injury bug if you want to blame something.

mingus
04-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Blame the injury bug if you want to blame something.

i'd rather blame the Memphis Grizzlies.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 08:00 PM
i'd rather blame the Memphis Grizzlies.

we didn't force their hand

mingus
04-19-2009, 08:44 PM
we didn't force their hand

just like kobe didn't force her hand? :p:

mingus
04-19-2009, 08:50 PM
for real though, "force" isn't the issue here. i don't know why you brought it up ... i'm just attributing the lakers vast improvement to memphis' decision to make the trade. I think anyone in the grizzlies org. that contributed to making that decision should take the ceromonial walk on the staples center floor to accept a ring.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 08:51 PM
just like kobe didn't force her hand? :p:
:lol
right, just like the bellboy, desk clerk, cook, and every other swingin' dick in that town didn't force that cum-trough's hand

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 08:53 PM
for real though, "force" isn't the issue here. i don't know why you brought it up ... i'm just attributing the lakers vast improvement to memphis' decision to make the trade. I think anyone in the grizzlies org. that contributed to making that decision should take the ceromonial walk on the staples center floor to accept a ring.

hey, if you're Pop or RC would you turn that deal down?:hat
it happened for us and I'm damn happy it did

mingus
04-19-2009, 09:04 PM
hey, if you're Pop or RC would you turn that deal down?:hat
it happened for us and I'm damn happy it did

of course pop would've accepted the trade . i never questioned that . and of course you're happy about getting Gasol ... I really don't why you're posting this shit . is your next post going to be "the sky is blue?"

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 09:10 PM
of course pop would've accepted the trade . i never questioned that . and of course you're happy about getting Gasol ... I really don't why you're posting this shit . is your next post going to be "the sky is blue?"

jesus f'n christ you're the one who brought up the memphis grizzlies, and you knew what you were insinuating when you did...

mingus
04-19-2009, 09:37 PM
jesus f'n christ you're the one who brought up the memphis grizzlies, and you knew what you were insinuating when you did...

no reason to take offense, man . just messin' around.

just to clear things up, though : i never criticized the laker org. for okaying the trade. i also never said or suggested that Pop and RC wouldn't have accepted the trade ... i didn't insinuate anything at all in my original statement . everything i said was out in the open, which is that memphis is to blame . nothing more than that, man. you're turning this ish into the Da Vinci Code.

DeadlyDynasty
04-19-2009, 09:51 PM
no reason to take offense, man . just messin' around.

just to clear things up, though : i never criticized the laker org. for okaying the trade. i also never said or suggested that Pop and RC wouldn't have accepted the trade ... i didn't insinuate anything at all in my original statement . everything i said was out in the open, which is that memphis is to blame . nothing more than that, man. you're turning this ish into the Da Vinci Code.

hah, it's all good man

Obstructed_View
04-20-2009, 02:45 AM
There's no conspiracy, but David Stern's never going to live down the "Lakers vs. Lakers" comment.