PDA

View Full Version : Dear Spurs fans!

pimptaddy
04-19-2009, 11:29 PM
I am a mavs fan and I like the competition between out teams. The Spurs are a good team with a winning tradition but face facts. Dallas is going to win this series. We are too athletic and far more youthful than the old spurs. dallas is going to feast on the spurs again Monday and go up 2-0. the end is near. Duncan is getting old and eve was never that pretty. I am going to be in SA with my mavs gear on. I will be the guy on the third row with the Dirk Jersey on and the sign that says "Duncan is gay".

I will even tell my exact seat location to you spurs fans who want to know. I will send it in a private message and you can come see my dirk jersey and highly inflammatory anti timmy sign. I am going to rock the house. Going to make it Dallas South. I would also like to add that Manu not playing is going to reduce the series flop count by at least 50%.

pimptaddy
04-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Again new users with less than 200 posts should not have the ability to make threads.

Why the hate?

gaKNOW!blee
04-19-2009, 11:33 PM
I am a mavs fan and I like the competition between out teams. The Spurs are a good team with a winning tradition but face facts. Dallas is going to win this series. We are too athletic and far more youthful than the old spurs. dallas is going to feast on the spurs again Monday and go up 2-0. the end is near. Duncan is getting old and eve was never that pretty. I am going to be in SA with my mavs gear on. I will be the guy on the third row with the Dirk Jersey on and the sign that says "Duncan is gay".

I will even tell my exact seat location to you spurs fans who want to know. I will send it in a private message and you can come see my dirk jersey and highly inflammatory anti timmy sign. I am going to rock the house. Going to make it Dallas South. I would also like to add that Manu not playing is going to reduce the series flop count by at least 50%.

Maybe so, but it also increases the Mavs chance at winning by about 75.

And no one gives a fuck if youre at the game, much less where youre sitting.

Ditty
4 rings faggot

pimptaddy
Again, new users with less than 200 posts should not have the ability to make threads.

I also have Eva Longoria masks to wave when parker shoots ft's back in dallas. I have seats behind the basket back in dallas.

pimptaddy
04-19-2009, 11:34 PM
4 rings faggot

I gave credit to the spurs.

pimptaddy
04-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Maybe so, but it also increases the Mavs chance at winning by about 75.

And no one gives a fuck if youre at the game, much less where youre sitting.

Now Timmy is going to know I am there. I will have a big sign saying he is a homosexual. I bet the spurs people try to get me to stop waving my sign. Typical crap.

pimptaddy
04-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Also, JJ flops every time someone touches him. He makes Manu look like he is really falling.

manu is a top 3 flopper all time. The guy is magical when it comes to drawing B.S. foul calls. He is only rivaled by guys like Reggie Miller.

Ditty
I also have Eva Longoria masks to wave when parker shoots ft's back in dallas. I have seats behind the basket back in dallas.

nice then i ave seat for game 4 in dallas in the stands beind the spurs bench i will bring my big spurs flag with about 6 of my friends so hope to see you there :flag:

duncan228
Now Timmy is going to know I am there. I will have a big sign saying he is a homosexual.

Be sure his wife and kids see it, I'll tell you where they sit. :)

ElNono
04-19-2009, 11:38 PM
manu is a top 3 flopper all time. The guy is magical when it comes to drawing B.S. foul calls. He is only rivaled by guys like Reggie Miller.

I agree. 1) Dirk Nowitzki, 2) Reggie Miller, 3) Manu.

pimptaddy
04-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Be sure his wife and kids see it, I'll tell you where they sit. :)

I was trying to think of something to use to really piss Timmy off. I might make a big Timmy head and have the eyes all bugged out like when he whines about a foul call with his arms up. I could then stick my arms up and have this huge timmy head with bug eyes.

Kori Ellis
04-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Closed for homoerotic fantasies.