PDA

View Full Version : Pop and his gameplan...

AnthonyM
04-20-2009, 12:07 AM
I agree that Pop has definitely made some questionable coaching decisions, and "I'm with the sit Bonner and play George Hill Fan club", but what bothers me the most is that Pop brought out some new tricks that Dallas hadn't seen last night that worked, and we held Dirk to 19 and Terry to 12, while getting Dirk in early foul trouble, and still could not win the game. Mainly because Finley was on Howard and Bonner being a ghost on the court. But now, Dallas has a chance to adjust after seeing defensive maneuvers that they hadn't seen and that actually worked (Going into game 1 if someone told me that dirk would only score 19 points while leaving midway through the 2nd quarter because of foul trouble and terry only scoring 12 points, and to leave the rest up to the bench of Bass, Barea, and Dampier...I'd say Pop's got a good plan). Point is, Game 1 was the one we needed to win because we showed what our gameplan was defensively and caught them off guard, and they still one even though they were at the disadvantage, since offensively we played fine. Hopefully, game 2 goes in the Spurs favor...and hopefully Pop has more tricks in his bag...

ducks
04-20-2009, 12:08 AM
do you not read
you could have posted your crap in one of the other threads

E20
04-20-2009, 12:11 AM
Pops gameplan is to give Bonner the ball and have everyone else GTFO of the way.