PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

Kori Ellis
03-20-2005, 07:26 PM
You guys all need to learn to stop starting new threads for your every thought. There's a GAME BLOG thread for a reason. You shouldn't just start a thread every time something pops in your brain.

As for Alvarez6 and DuncanMVP, you guys are completely out of control. Post something with some knowledge and sense behind it instead of just blind, immature, juvenile bashing threads. You are both pitiful and I'm sick of cleaning up your messes.

DuncanMVP, there's no use to post multiple threads bashing Rasho -- just save one of your threads from the last 10 or 15 games and just keep regurgitating your same posts in one centralized location. You hate Rasho; we all understand.

SequSpur
03-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Served.

:)

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2005, 07:35 PM
As for Alvarez6 and DuncanMVP, you guys are completely out of control. Post something with some knowledge and sense behind it instead of just blind, immature, juvenile bashing threads. You are both pitiful and I'm sick of cleaning up your messes.

I tried starting a thread about the overall game, stating my opinion, that's all.

But for some reason, everyone starts bashing on me like if you all had a plan to gang up on me when I'm just saying my opinion.

I know a million of threads were started, I think that happened in frustration...a lot of people were pissed.

Sorry Kori, but my opinions had sense behind them. I was just saying what I thought about how Pop used all these weird line-ups.

Kori Ellis
03-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Sorry, but your opinions were "gay".

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2005, 07:38 PM
Sorry, but your opinions were "gay".
Why, because I used the word "gay" ?

Everyone assumes that the word"gay" is only used for describing things that are literally homosexual.

Wake up people. "Gay" or "fag" are words very commonly used to describe things that you dislike, having nothing to do with sexual preference.

Kori Ellis
03-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Wake up people. "Gay" or "fag" are words very commonly used to describe things that you dislike, having nothing to do with sexual preference.

Uh huh. I could tell by your all fags deserve to "burn in hell" comment.

It's time for you to be quiet on this subject now.

GoSpurs21
03-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Uh huh. I could tell by your all fags deserve to "burn in hell" comment.

It's time for you to be quiet on this subject now.Served up on a platter. Thank You Kori....too bad you can't just do a global ignore so that the rest of us don't have to do it.

ALVAREZ6
03-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Served up on a platter. Thank You Kori....too bad you can't just do a global ignore so that the rest of us don't have to do it.
Yeah I know that's a shame.

You're gonna have to ignore me. Not that hard.

Go to my name, and ignore user.

Guru of Nothing
03-20-2005, 07:53 PM
YAs for Alvarez6 and DuncanMVP, you guys are completely out of control. Post something with some knowledge and sense behind it instead of just blind, immature, juvenile bashing threads. You are both pitiful and I'm sick of cleaning up your messes.

You forgot to include Sequ.

Sincerely, the new guy.

SequSpur
03-20-2005, 08:04 PM
You forgot to include Sequ.

Sincerely, the new guy.

Talk about gay...............

Guru of Nothing
03-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Talk about gay...............

Wrong forum.

Rick Von Braun
03-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Wrong forum.:lmao

xcoriate
03-20-2005, 10:07 PM
:lmao served indeed.

smeagol
03-20-2005, 10:24 PM
Alvarez dejate de joder y madurá. Estas posteando cosas que son infantiles inclusive para tu edad. Tu uso de las palabras "gay", "marica" y "homosexual" es ofensivo. Has llegado al punto donde Kori, que es una persona extremadamente paciente, ha tenido que empezar un thread para que entres en razon.

Por favor, pensá un rato largo antes de postear.

Gracias

SpursWoman
03-20-2005, 11:05 PM
Sorry, but...... ^5 Kori. :lmao

MannyIsGod
03-20-2005, 11:36 PM
:lmao @ the spanish version.

Spurgal
03-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Alvarez dejate de joder y madurá. Estas posteando cosas que son infantiles inclusive para tu edad. Tu uso de las palabras "gay", "marica" y "homosexual" es ofensivo. Has llegado al punto donde Kori, que es una persona extremadamente paciente, ha tenido que empezar un thread para que entres en razon.

Por favor, pensá un rato largo antes de postear.

Gracias

:lmao :lmao :lmao Que gracioso!

MaNuMaNiAc
03-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I think smeagol was being quite serious.

gay abc
03-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Why, because I used the word "gay" ?

Everyone assumes that the word"gay" is only used for describing things that are literally homosexual.

damn - i missed this one on sunday - must have been poking butt or something

:lmao

Slo spurs fan
03-22-2005, 02:30 PM
:lol Yes you were missed gay abc :lol

Victor Newman
03-23-2005, 01:11 AM
I fail to see the humor in all this.

coz
03-23-2005, 01:27 PM
It seems as this place has become more popular, a modified version of the "Ban Stick" has reared it's ugly head. These tactics of calling people out in front of everyone seem unfortunately familiar to me. Agreed, it may get a few laughs, but would this have been done in march of 2003?

MannyIsGod
03-23-2005, 01:33 PM
It seems as this place has become more popular, a modified version of the "Ban Stick" has reared it's ugly head. These tactics of calling people out in front of everyone seem unfortunately familiar to me. Agreed, it may get a few laughs, but would this have been done in march of 2003?

It woudln't have been nessecary 2 years ago. Keep it in context. Kori and LJ are 2 very busy people outside of this forum and they can't devote every minute of their lives to handling issues which have alreayd been handled in private.

Comparing this site to Spurs Report is more than far fetched, it's a bit insulting.

There have been no bannings, or even threats. Kori lets 99.9% of the stuff fly, but in order to keep the site from becoming a tangled mess of threads she has to do something.

If public and open cyber "spankings" like this do the trick, I'm all for it. Unless of course you'd rather there be a gestapo who locks threads and bans people at will.

I know what I prefer.

Thanks Kori and LJ.

travis2
03-23-2005, 01:39 PM
There have been no bannings, or even threats. Kori lets 99.9% of the stuff fly, but in order to keep the site from becoming a tangled mess of threads she has to do something.

Not quite true...but the total number can (I believe) be counted on one hand. And they were deserved.

And I can personally attest that threats of temporary bannings do exist. :lol And I don't complain about it...it takes a lot to get under her skin.

Brodels
03-23-2005, 01:40 PM

Who's been banned?

samikeyp
03-23-2005, 01:40 PM
There is no ban stick here. Like Manny said, people are allowed to get away with way more stuff on these boards than anywhere else. Al and DuncanMVP would have been shown the door a long time ago anywhere else. Kori and LJ do a great job here considering how big this site is and with all the traffic.

Basically it boils down to this. Kori and LJ are in charge. Their site, their rules. Al and MVP got slaps on the wrist. If they don't like it, there is nothing keeping them here.

coz
03-23-2005, 01:44 PM
"Kori lets 99.9% of the stuff fly, but in order to keep the site from becoming a tangled mess of threads she has to do something"

My only point is that I've seen the public bashings before. They're an easy way to get a poster to resign his current name, and come back with 5000 new handles and a vendetta. If you remember past sites, those places were packed with people just simply bitching.

I've always assumed that there was an underlying sense of "class" and "family" to this site. That is obviously a reflection of the two owners whom I have met and I think are great people. My opinion however, is to disagree with the way this was handled. I read the initial post, and could already know what was to follow. A gang of supporters laughing and bashing the two ousted criminals. It is my humble opinion that something like that could be better handled via PM.

Finally, I've got no damn business telling anyone how to run their business... but, since their business is opinions, I figured I'd let mine fly.

MannyIsGod
03-23-2005, 01:50 PM
I think it's safe to say there were plenty of warnings via PM or email prior to the public post.

coz
03-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Fair enough. I'll drop it.

ALVAREZ6
03-23-2005, 01:52 PM
I think it's safe to say there were plenty of warnings via PM or email prior to the public post.
I don't

MannyIsGod
03-23-2005, 01:54 PM
In your case, you were warned numerous times in several different ways that I saw. This isn't the first time you've gotten on Kori's nerves, is it?

MannyIsGod
03-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Fair enough. I'll drop it.

I'm not trying to speak for them, and I doubt they'd have a problem with anything you said.

But I know that based on the people here and the owners, that this place will never degenerate to anything near what went on at SpursReport.

ALVAREZ6
03-23-2005, 01:59 PM
In your case, you were warned numerous times in several different ways that I saw. This isn't the first time you've gotten on Kori's nerves, is it?
I don't know but if I did it wasn't intentional.

I only remember being warned now.

iminlakerland
03-23-2005, 02:01 PM
There have been numerous occassions AL where you were asked to tone it down.

ducks
03-23-2005, 02:01 PM
lets move on.....

Brodels
03-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Modesto forum.

Victor Newman
03-23-2005, 02:10 PM
This is not how we run things at Newman enterprises, that I cam assure you.

http://www.germanhollywood.com/images/ericbraeden2.jpg

I. Hustle
04-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Alas, 11 years later and this still holds true. People making threads for every damn thing that pops into their heads.

RIP Kori
RIP LJ
RIP Alvarez
RIH Manny

Blake
04-19-2016, 02:21 PM
You guys all need to learn to stop starting new threads for your every thought. There's a GAME BLOG thread for a reason. You shouldn't just start a thread every time something pops in your brain.

DuncanMVP, there's no use to post multiple threads bashing Rasho -- just save one of your threads from the last 10 or 15 games and just keep regurgitating your same posts in one centralized location. You hate Rasho; we all understand.

Lol Rasho

Budkin
04-19-2016, 02:55 PM
I miss old school SpursTalk.

Joseph Kony
04-19-2016, 03:04 PM

i dont miss people drooling over posters like spurswoman thinking she was hot shit :lol

SequSpur
04-19-2016, 04:02 PM
that what she said...

Dre_7
04-19-2016, 04:05 PM

Amen

GSH
04-19-2016, 04:09 PM

I miss Kori. She would slap a knot on an attention whore's head, and then send 'em to ban camp for a week if they did it again.

Reading that post, it sure seems like DuncanMVP is still here under a different name.

04-19-2016, 05:11 PM
Applesauce confirmed DuncanMVP alt

dabom
04-19-2016, 05:14 PM
:cry''old spurstalk'':cry

Brazil
04-19-2016, 05:15 PM
ALVAREZ was an interesting poster and personality tbh...

Uriel
04-19-2016, 08:56 PM
11 years later and people are still posting homophobic slurs and making threads for every god damn thought that pops into their head. Some things never change.

hater
04-19-2016, 09:48 PM
ALVAREZ was an interesting poster and personality tbh...

He was a kid ylthat posted while driving IMO

hater
04-19-2016, 09:48 PM
11 years later and people are still posting homophobic slurs and making threads for every god damn thought that pops into their head. Some things never change.

Shut up faggot

Miss Kori bw