PDA

View Full Version : Meghan McCain- Rove is creepy Twitter

ploto
04-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Meghan McCain loves Twitter — except for the "creepy people." Like Karl Rove.

In a blog post for the Daily Beast published Monday, McCain says the social networking site has been a "liberating" experience for her — if only her dispatches weren't being read by the former Bush advisor.

"Karl Rove follows me on Twitter. That's creepy," she said. "I joined Twitter a few months ago; so far, it has been a liberating way to transition from political to personal blogging. It's allowed me to share the less serious aspects and humorously uncensored moments of my life. But there's also been a downside: I am now being followed by Karl Rove, and my local sheriff, and God knows how many other political pundits. We need to take Twitter back from the creepy people."

Later, she wrote: "I can't shake the fact that Karl Rove is following me-it can be creepy. So watch out."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

FaithInOne
04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Top 2 Creep Factors in 09':

Anyone above the age of 27 using Twitter/Myspace/etc

McCain's goofy smile.

DarkReign
04-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Top 2 Creep Factors in 09':

Anyone above the age of 27 using Twitter/Myspace/etc

McCain's goofy smile.

Cant argue. I dont even know how to use Twitter, much less see the importance or intrigue in reading/writing about every single meaningless moment of my day.

Seriously...people wonder how others develop the "world revolves around me" attitude.

Ummm...guess?