PDA

View Full Version : Head Coach application form

stéphane
03-20-2005, 07:57 PM
People are always so mad at Pop, i just dont get it...
so if you are watching spurs game in your sofa halfway drunk and eating pop corns while screaming "Pop!!! u're an a$$..." and jumping on this board afterward to post how dumb he is... this topic is for you ! :rolleyes

please just write us a little paragraph and share with us your basketball knowledge, the name of the teams you already coached and the lvl they were playing at(damn you never were? :lol ). You can tell us how many times or for how long you were a referee(damn you never were that one too? :lol ) or anything linked to bball who could make us think you could be a great coach.
well i think you all get my point...

You can either :

1st : say how dumb you think i'm (at least wont be pop this time)

2nd : write your arguments for replacing Pop as the Spurs new head coack (make us laugh please)

3rd : Let the man who loves basketball and that is giving 200% of himself for YOUR team work, find something else to talk about or STFU

Thank you

SequSpur
03-20-2005, 08:06 PM
I would waive Rasho immediately.

Can I have the job now?

stéphane
03-20-2005, 08:16 PM
lol yeah may be an idea ! nah jocking
the thing that piss me is people behind their TVs think they know more about manu's injury than his own coach and some other things like that... quite funny or sad dont really know wich one...
WTF you guys are thinking Pop is doing? That he's been payed by Phoenix to let Phx get seed1? You want manu ouf for 3months after getting a big injury 'cause he played too many minutes while being hurt? Pop knows 10000000000000* + about bball and his team than everybody will ever get to know on this board...
so just, please, stop posting dumb threads, or just discredit yourself and come back for apologizes when he'll come back with the ring at the end of the year

Spurs košarka kultura
03-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Yeah waive Rasho that will help, hell the guy only went 6 for 10, with 6 boards, and registered our only 2 blocks. Screw it though right? We'll look beyond all that and focus only on the negative, correct? Shit why don't we start yet another Rasho sucks thread, with a couple dashes of Pop sucks mixed in. You haters make me laugh, sitting on your asses in front of your little computer screens whining and bitching. Hey I know why don't ya'll get off your asses, go tryout for the Spurs and replace Rasho since ANYONE is better than he is, that way we can point out all of your mistakes and none of your positives.

Stephane thanks for starting a good thread, I wish I could say that for the rest of some of these idiots, by the way I love this line:
Yeah add me to that list, I'd rather you bitch about some of us real fans rather than our players.

Clandestino
03-20-2005, 08:31 PM
People are always so mad at Pop, i just dont get it...
so if you are watching spurs game in your sofa halfway drunk and eating pop corns while screaming "Pop!!! u're an a$$..." and jumping on this board afterward to post how dumb he is... this topic is for you ! :rolleyes

please just write us a little paragraph and share with us your basketball knowledge, the name of the teams you already coached and the lvl they were playing at(damn you never were? :lol ). You can tell us how many times or for how long you were a referee(damn you never were that one too? :lol ) or anything linked to bball who could make us think you could be a great coach.
well i think you all get my point...

You can either :

2nd : write your arguments for replacing Pop as the Spurs new head coack (make us laugh please)

3rd : Let the man who loves basketball and that is giving 200% of himself for YOUR team work, find something else to talk about or STFU

Thank you

LOL! this is great. i am waiting to read all the resumes! haha

picnroll
03-20-2005, 08:33 PM
What's it pay?

Spurs košarka kultura
03-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Nothing, but it comes with a crap load of criticism.

picnroll
03-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Sounds like the job I already have. No thanks.

stéphane
03-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Nothing, but it comes with a crap load of criticism.
salary for being dedicated to the spurs... pretty sad

picnroll
03-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Like Spree said "I have a family to feed."

ZStomp
03-20-2005, 11:15 PM
What's it pay?

$5 million per...