PDA

View Full Version : What is your wishes for all the series?

Kamnik
04-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Spur : Mavericks - I cheer for Spurs. But i have to admit I like several Maverick players and I will support them going forward if they win the series. I love to watch Barea play and Dirk is a great player.

Houston : Portland - I dont really know why but somewhere along the line i started not liking the Blazers... And on the other side I like how Houston plays and I always liked Yao. So go rockets!

Lakers : Utah - I would love to see Utah win and see the Lakers&their fans meltdown but Utah has something like 1% chance to win if Kobe breaks a leg; and even then it would be a tossup.

Denver : New Orleans - I like Billups. But that is all... I dont really care about either of these 2 teams.

-------------------

Bulls : Celts - I would love to see Celts to loose... But it wouldnt be as sweet because their excuse will be Garnett absence.

Philly : Orlando - An upset would be nice to see. But neither of these 2 teams is really a serious contender imo. (without Nelson at least)

Miami : Atlanta - I love to watch Wade play... But it seems Atlanta is jut too good for the Heat. Basically Miami overachieved this year if you look at their roster.

Cavs : Detroit - I like Detroit since they played the Spurs in the finals. But they dont stand a chance against the Cavs. I just wish they rebuild and have a nice competitive team next year.

BlackSwordsMan
04-20-2009, 06:13 PM
:flag:

Thunder Dan
04-20-2009, 06:16 PM
I want:

The Cavs, Celtics, 76ers and Lakers to win their series

I don't care who wins the Mavs/Spurs series because I don't mind either team.

I could give a shit about either the Nuggets or Hornets

I hope the Rockets lose in 7 games in an epic 2nd half meltdown like Orlando last night

Bob Lanier
04-20-2009, 06:28 PM
:bking

Chris Fall
04-20-2009, 06:29 PM
After I fall, for my team to rise.