PDA

View Full Version : Meaning no disrepect.

mrspurs
04-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Everyone has their thoughts about the Mavs players. Everyone has their thoughts about our players except for one who just like last year failed to turn his game up another level. And based on what we saw at the AT&T center in game 1s loss. Timmy is the one who isnt helping his teamates out. I know his legs are bad. Its easy to see thats what killed him last year. This year its even worse. He cant move. And thats why we dont play good D, and why Timmy has a hard time putting back easy layups. Forget about what Matt and Roger have been doing. Forget about our lack of a bench. Just like last year, Timmy misses so many easy shots because he cant move. If he could, his numbers would be great like they once used to be. I like Timmy alot. So Im not disrepecting him. But just like last year. Look at his face. His face always tells. I dont feel sorry for him. He's a big boy making big boy money. But that doesnt help the San Antonio Spurs. It wont matter what kind of adjustments Pop makes. If Timmy cant move this team doesnt either. Look around at the other teams in the PO's. I see alot of young talented teams with alot of great veterans playing together. Look at most of the young talented players and you see alot of college kids. Not a bunch of kids drafted from the other side of the drink. Hate to say it but I dont like this Timmy. Nor do i like this Manu. Question is, when will Holt decide its time to make a change and start again. Enough with the relationship with the disney land Toros. I dont care about what the Spurs have done in the past. This is a what have you done for me lately league. I aint seen that press pass Kori. You hiding it? I can get ya passed security if you want. Thats easy. See yall at the game.